Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer...

By TheScreamingEgg

Bleh ble bleh More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Five

1.2K 36 1
By TheScreamingEgg

"Hey there monsters" Ericka said into a mic to gain everyone's attention "We are arriving at our first destination" she said before an eruption sprang up infront of them.

"The underwater volcano, everyone grab your scuba gear and get ready to explore the wonders of the sea, especially you count Dracula" Ericka said giving him that sultry look again.

Which did nothing except make him uncomfortable, Valerie seethe in barely contained rage and a sudden increase in the presence of death before it stopped just as suddenly.

"Doesn't sound like she's that into you pal" Frank whispered going over to Adrian.

Adrian growled at him narrowing his eyes "Thank you for the input, really" he deadpanned and walked off following after his sister.

And joining the Dracula family, plus Valerie, in their silly walk after putting on scuba gear, then jumping off the stern of the ship.

(i think that's the right term, feel free to correct me)

"Right this way everyone" A fish man said swimming past them and everyone followed the fish man along to the underwater volcano.

"Welcome to one of the true wonders of the underwater kingdom, i give you Volcano del Fuego or as the local sea life call it" the fish man trailed off into fish speak.

Unbeknownst to everyone Ericka followed them along in a yellow submarine shaped like a fish.

Dennis spotted a white and yellow stripped fish and decided to follow it swimming like the fish did and Dracula followed after him.

Until the fish got eaten by a shark, which Dracula hypnotized and rode it over to Dennis and made it spit the fish out and then taking a ride on the shark with his grandson.

Meanwhile Mavis was surfing on top of a sperm whale, Johnny just barely hanging onto its tail, while Valerie and Adrian were surfing on a giant squid.

Both partied had to abandon their ride though when they started fighting, but both parties just shrugged it off and went to find Drac and Dennis.

They found Drac admiring a sea horse before he started swimming after it imitating it's swimming, and the others decided to follow.

Before they were distracted by a passing by manta ray which Valerie clamed as a surf board and Dracula followed swimming under the manta ray.

Ericka in her sub had launched some wooden stakes but somehow they all missed both Dracula and Valerie, she growled to herself until she noticed Adrian directing the stakes to miss.

While Adrian didn't know who was trying to kill Dracula or how his sister got caught in the crossfire, all he did know was he wasn't going to allow either of them to die, even if it meant using his powers to prevent a death.

The stakes hit a nest of yellow red fish similar to Ericka's sub and they all scrambled over to the big sub, thinking it was like their mother or something.

Dracula noticed it too and gestured for his family to follow as they swam over to it, inside the sub Ericka gasped and tried pedalling away but Drac caught the sub and pulled it, and Valerie, close for a picture.

Mavis took the picture just as Ericka escaped from the sub arousing her suspicions.

~

Ericka made it back up to the ship but what she didn't know she was shortly followed by some company.

"Frank, we just ate, i can't believe you're hungry already" Griffin said.

"I'm sorry, you know what it is? It's all that seafood just swimming around and when i see food" Frank said trying to make a pun.

Murray and Griffin groaned at his lame pun "Oh man! I'm gone" the mummy said.

"Ugh! I got so close! Why does that reaper have to get in the way?! What does he care about Dracula?! I can't stand it anymore! I just have to get to him!" Ericka muttered to herself unaware that she was overheard.

Frank, Murray and presumably Griffin, grinned at each other before rushing to the deck to inform Adrian.

Meanwhile on the deck after getting the scuba gear off, Valerie was drying herself off with a towel "So" she said turning to Adrian.

Adrian just hummed in reply while getting his contact lenses out and putting his glasses on.

"It's kinda hard to miss wooden stakes flying at you underwater, so what's up with that?" she asked, the others focused on the conversation curious too, especially Mavis.

"Someone, and i don't know who so don't even ask, is trying to kill Dracula and you're also getting swept up in the crossfire so i've been using my power to make sure you don't die" Adrian said.

The others gasped they hadn't noticed at all.

"You're not going to get into trouble for that are you?" Valerie asked.

"Don't worry about it" Adrian said waving it off.

"You're my sister and i've seen how happy you are with Drac, what's a little divine punishment between siblings to ensure that happiness continues eh?" he added on with a smile.

"Aww, you're the best big brother ever!" Valerie gushed and tackle hugged him, Adrian just chuckled a bit hugging her back.

While Dracula saw Adrian in a new light, the reaper was willing to risk his career and possibly his life for the happiness of his sister, and commitment like that earned his respect.

Valerie broke off the hug with her brother before a strange dog looking person wearing a coat and a tiny hat approached them despite Winnie trying to hold them back.

"Oh, uh, hi Bob, right we promised you we'd play ping-pong now" Dennis said stepping over to this Bob character.

"Uhm, Dennis? Who is this?" Mavis asked.

"Uh, it's out friend Bob" Dennis said.

"Say hi Bob" Winnie said.

"Hi Bob" Bob said.

"Okay, time to go play ping-pong" Dennis said and dragged Bob out of there with Winnie before Frank, Griffin and Murray came running over calling for Adrian.

But then coming to a stop when they spotted Valerie.

"Hey boys, where's the fire?" Drac asked.

"I didn't think you were so close with these guys Adrian" Valerie said turning to her brother.

Adrian laughed sheepishly before grabbing the boys "We're not really, just uhm getting to know each other, yeah" he said then excused them before dragging the boys off to the corner.

"Okay, what's that about?" Dracula asked turning to Valerie, to which she just shrugged.

~

"Okay, what is it this time?" Adrian asked once in the corner.

"You are not gonna believe what we heard but" Frank was cut off by Murray vocalizing.

"Ericka loves the Addy, she can't get enough of that Addy" he sang.

Adrian glared at him, letting the tiniest amount of the aura of death leak aiming it at him "Never call me Addy" he growled through gritted teeth.

Murray just laughed sheepishly, sweating a bit, "Noted" he simply said before Adrian let off the pressure.

"Now what are you talking about?" he then asked crossing his arms.

"Okay, well, see, Frank got hungry so no surprise there but we swam back to the ship and we found Ericka raving about you" Griffin explained.

"She can't live with out you, it's serious!" Frank said.

Adrian lifted a brow, and maybe his eyes sparked with joy and hope, just a little though "For real?" he asked.

"You can't deny the Zing baby" Murray sang leaning on him.

"So Adrian, this is great, are you gonna make a move on the captain or what?" Griffin asked.

Adrian was still a little hesitant, he should make a move but if she didn't actually feel like the guys were saying, maybe he should ask her, even if it was a little forward.

"Yeah" Adrian simply said nodding to himself, that's what he'll do.

"That's the spirit, after all a Zing only happens once or twice, and you're probably the first reaper that it happened to" Frank grinned.

"Oh, here she comes, okay Adrian hit it" Griffin said pushing him forward.

Adrian faces Ericka and suddenly felt like a nervous mush, but he cleared his throat and gathered himself together.

"Hi, so this might be a bit forward but would you like to join me for dinner?" he asked throwing in his best charming smile.

Ericka blushed a little bit "Yes, i'd love to go out with you, Cantina, midnight, don't be late" she said trailing a finger along his well defined jawline before walking past him.

Adrian smiled watching her walk off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 527 12
Night (On-Hold)🍟 --- Tyler Dracula & Weston "Alaric" Werewolf. Two different monsters, with different views of the human world. One birthday party b...
31.9K 1.4K 45
Context - Completed Hotel Transylvania 1 - Completed Hotel Transylvania 2 - Completed Hotel Transylvania 3 - Completed Bonus...
17.8K 1.1K 15
In the deep forest residing within Transylvania lays the Hotel Transylvania. A pelicular hitel known only to the creatures bumping into the night. Ho...
3K 168 21
Because we love monsters and the supernatural we had to take a trip to Transivania for the monster festival. Unaware that was the beginning of an and...