Falling For The Blind Billion...

Bởi YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 12: The Recreation
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Reason: Must read

800 10 3
Bởi YourPsychodreams

I'M so angry;

I'm so sorry for taking most of my books down here on Wattpad. There was a day I tried updating this book, and then I decided to do my typically researching routine, which I usually do for a new chapter. But suddenly, I decided to type the name of my book on Google. To my wildest surprise, I saw all my texts from bling to finish, from the word down to functions on a site known to be NOVELHD.

I cried too severely; I tried reporting the site, but through that process, I found out that Novelhd is a Wattpad mirror site. All my books are there. I couldn't say the place because everyone had been complaining about this same site for a long and I just found out about them. My books aren't safe here on Wattpad.

I know, and I pray that nobody steals my work because, through that site, anyone can easily copy and paste my book and change the author name I theirs.

I hope you all understand. I love writing for free because you all love my work. I researched and learned that WEBNOVEL is a safe platform, and I decided to move some of my books there.

New chapters (5) are available on webnovel. You can follow every update there. Thanks a lot.

Books that I'll be moving to WEBNOVEL!!!

1) EMOTIONALLY FALLING! ( it's there exclusively with premium chapters every 2days)

2) Casusbelli: War meets Love! (Is available there exclusively with premium chapters)

3) Maria's Last Mission ( The standalone Book two of FUTURE MRS WHAT) will be available there soon,)

4) The Nation's Jackpot girl ( coming soon in webnovel)

5) The CEO's Favourite is a college stripper ( completed and available on my other acct Efuadreams )

6) Tito Inferno: Twin for the Billionaire Mafia Don ( is ongoing on my profile)

Thank you so much for the immense love and care. You all are my best hope, and I'll always add you all to my prayers. God bless all, my beautiful readers, as you support me on Webnovel. Thanks.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

111K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
Billionaire's wife Bởi Baby

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

513K 13.7K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
147K 9.5K 29
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
48.6K 1.4K 18
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬*𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘪𝘯, 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦�...