๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐‰๐Ž๐˜ | ๐– ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–บ...

By outiiss

๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐‰๐Ž๐˜ | ๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ | ๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐’2 "า“แดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ แด…แดษชษด' sษดแด‡แด€แด‹ษชษด ... More

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‰
๐ข. แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดŠแดส
๐ข๐ข. สœษชแด› แด‡แด แดœแด˜
๐ข๐ข๐ข. สœสแด˜ษดแดแด›ษชแดขแด‡
๐ข๐ฏ. ษชแด› แดกแด€sษด'แด› แดแด‡
๐ฏ. แดœษดา“แดส€ษขแด‡แด›แด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡
๐ฏ๐ข. ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ sแด‡แด‡ sแดแดแด‡ แด€ss
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. แดกแด‡แด€แด‹ แดกสœแด‡ษด แดœส€ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด…
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. แด‡xแด„ษชแด›แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
๐ข๐ฑ. สœแด€สสŸแดา“แด›
๐ฑ. ษดแด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›
๐ฑ๐ข. 24/7 สŸแดแดกแด‹แด‡ส
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แด‡แด…
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. แด…ษชแด‡ า“แดส€ สแดแดœ
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ษดแดแด› แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด…
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. แด„แด€แด‹แด‡ ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ แดแด„แด‡แด€ษด
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แดœs
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. sแดกแด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ แดกแด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. สแด‡สœ ษช า“แดœแด„แด‹ษชษด' แด…ษชแด… ษชแด›
๐ฑ๐ฑ. ษชา“ แดษดสŸส สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดษชษดแด‡
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. แดกแด€แด›แด„สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด„สŸแดแดœแด…s แด˜แด€ss ส™ส
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. สŸแดsแด‡
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. แด„แด€ษด'แด› า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แดส า“แด€แด„แด‡
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. แด„แดแดสŸ า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ sแดœแดแดแด‡ส€
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. แดŠแดœsแด› แดส แด›สแด˜แด‡
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. sแด›แด€ส€
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. แด.แด…
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. sแด›ษชสŸสŸ แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดแดœแด› แด…แด€สs
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ส™แด€แด… ษขษชส€สŸs
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. แดแดแดœษดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€แด‡sแด›
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐.

๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ. แด€า“ส€แด€ษชแด…

4K 104 172
By outiiss

⚠️ TW ⚠️

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I SLIGHTLY FLINCHED from the sudden sound of what can be heard as glass shattering outside of Tray's room.

There was an eery, short pause of silence before I heard a faint, muffled apology out from whoever I assumed dropped the item.

I decided to check out the noise, curious about the events that were happening outside of the room I was in, so I took a small peek, hiding behind the door frame just to get a glance at what was happening.

I could barely see anything due to the location of the room I was currently in, I would have had to go out of the room to see what had happened.

I got up.

Each step for some reason had made me slightly nervous which was weird since I had nothing to be nervous about.

Maybe it was the silence that was making it unsettling. Or the fact that Ashtray hadn't returned.

Finally, the silence was broken by Custer speaking again.

"Did you hear what I said?" I heard within the walls as I slowly got closer and closer, trying not to interrupt.

I had reached the end of the hall. My eyebrows furrowed at the broken glass all over the floor until I spotted Faye.

She didn't see me yet but it seemed like Fezco and Custer's conversation was starting to get a little more intense.

"I thought you told me that Laurie killed Mouse, right, Laurie?" Faye said, attempting to look extremely clueless as she can be.

What? Was she covering for them?

"I never said that. What are you talking about?" Custer replied confused.

It felt like everything was all breaking down as Custer and Faye proceeded to argue.

"So you're working for Laurie?"

"Hey, no!"

Faye had stopped talking.

"So, how about you just shut the fuck up!" Custer added.

I was about to come out of hiding and beat his ass to a pulp until Faye spoke up again.

"Okay, then why are you trying to cover up a murder that she committed?"

My heart felt slightly heavier than before, my breathing as well. What the fuck was happening? Where is Ashtray?

Before anything could get worse I heard Fezco interrupt the conversation before things got more heated.

"All right now, 'Think it's time for you to get out of here, big fella," Fez spoke as his voice sounded thinner from where I was listening in, so I assumed he was going towards Custer.

"Bro... We gotta figure out what the fuck we're gonna say. Okay, this is becoming an issue." He sounded almost desperate but not about what he just said.

I leaned in more by the wall beside me so that I could hear more.

"Wait, Ash," Fezco said in a little more of a panicking tone.

What? What was he doing?

I finally got out of my hiding place only to be greeted by Fezco's pleading and Ashtray putting a knife in Custer's neck.

Faye's eyes were wide open, even more now that she saw me which caught Fezco's attention so he too had noticed my presence as well.

I made slight contact with the two but my eyes had quickly traveled towards Ashtray who retracted his knife from Custer's neck.

As he pulled it out I noticed his breathing become slightly more rapid as he looked at all of us in the room, his eyes stopping after they had met with mine.

He walked back as Fezco covered Custer's mouth. He was struggling under his hand and we all watched.

We had all witnessed Ashtray kill Custer.

I saw him trying to pry off Fezco's hands and I still froze. Why? I had already seen much worse and yet seeing Ashtray kill Custer didn't feel any better.

Fezco finally let go. And took Custers phone by the counter. I took the chance and quietly rushed towards Ash.

He dropped the knife and wrapped his arms around me, slightly shaken up.

"Hey, i-its.. okay."

No, it wasn't.

I tried to reassure him but my tone didn't sound anything as.

The only sound I could hear was the sound of his breaths, his heavy breathing as he buried his head onto my neck while I gently rubbed his back.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Do you ever think about the future?" I asked Ashtray as we laid on his bed with his arms around my shoulder and my head against his chest.

The atmosphere was just ethereal and it felt like I could be in here with him forever.

"I don't know... Sometimes?" He replied visibly looking confused.

"Sometimes how?" I asked again while looking at his serious face which had seemed like he was thinking hard.

"Well, All I know how to do is this," He shrugged at himself.

"I don't think that I could afford to think or dream about my future outside this industry... I mean I have my Grandma, Fez, and you... So what else do I have to think about?" He questioned as well as we locked eyes.

"I don't know either. What about... uh.."

I took in a deep breath.

"A future with me?"

I wasn't sure how he was going to react to the sudden dump of my feelings and I started to have doubts when it was taking him a pause to reply but they all disappeared until I saw his lips quirk up.

A smile that could make me melt within seconds, one of those rare smiles that I only ever get to see when I was with him.

"Sure, I like that idea a lot." He said, slyly intertwining his hand with mine as the sun shined through his window.

"Your face is red again." He laughed.

"No, it's not your delusional." I protested.

"It is!" He argued back as we continued to banter playfully left and right until our laughs finally died down.

"How about you?"

"Me? well... I don't really have a clear plan but I guess I've always been wanting to get a turtle.."

"I know it sounds pretty fuckin' random but I saw them back then when I hadn't met Garner yet, I passed by this pet shop which was full of baby freaking turtles and they were just. So cute so ever since I wanted to get one. Or two... but I can't get even just one cause Garner and I haven't decided on which place to settle yet so I probably won't have any until I'm older." By the time I'd realized that I had overshared and just rambled on, I was already too embarrassed to utter another word until he spoke up.

"Okay, then we'll get a turtle or two." He said looking away from me.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah, when we get a house in the future outside this place then I'll get you your turtle." I had seen him smile now trying to avoid looking in my direction.

"Yeah, Okay." I unconsciously gripped his hand tightly as It felt like my cheeks were getting warmer again and looked away from him.

"I... well I promise that we'll always have a future together, outside this place." He deeply looked into my eyes as I endearingly did his.

"With a pet turtle?"

He let out a laugh, looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah... A house and your pet turtle just the three of us."

"I promise." He reassured me, tightly gripping my hands.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

( 3rd persons POV )

The whole was dark and gloomy.

Ashtray rested his head on Alkaline's shoulder as she rubbed his back, trying to be as comforting as she can- But she too was panicking inside.

Fezco was petrified, what was gonna happen between him and Lexi now?

All the things that they talked about?

He didn't have enough time to think about that.

He had dropped the roses and went towards the living room where Ashtray stood, laying his head on Alkaline's shoulder while he gripped her waist tightly with his two, shaking hands.

"Back off for a sec KJ.." His tone-deaf voice said as he pried Ash off of her.

Suddenly his fist met Ashtray's cheek as Alkaline gasped from Ashtray falling from the punch.

"I'm sorry, bruh, but we have to make it look like you ain't do this."

Alkaline felt like her world was crashing down.

She had tried to help him but only got stopped by Fezco who said "Go home KJ."

"What.." She stepped back a few steps.

"Go! Get out, man. The cops are going to kick down that door any second, bro." Fez continued.

"And if they know that you did this, bruh... I'm still going to go down longer."

Ashtray looked terrified.

The two people he cared for the most were in this house he didn't know what to do.

"Come here, bruh." Fezco put his head against his brother's.

"Listen to me. Just go out there and surrender. Both you and Alkaline, She don't need to be dragged into this. It's all on me, bruh. You hear me?"

Alkaline flinched by the sudden mention of her name. Was this really happening? What about Garner, she hadn't even seen him yet.

"No." Ashtray started to shake his head while tears were threatening to fall as Fezco tried to convince him.

Alkaline was frozen, she couldn't move. She was terrified.

"They are going to find me with the knife in my hand."

Her breath stopped.

"Listen to me, I did this shit!" Fezco said slightly louder.

Alkaline's breathing got more rapid as she saw Ashtray shaking.

After they exchanged a few more words he had sent Ashtray to wash his hands.

Alkaline followed far behind him.

"Tray?" She peaked at the bathroom only to see him grabbing firearms inside of the washing machine.

He looked up and his eyes softened.

"What are you doing..?" She asked.

"You have to get outta here ma.." He stood up properly as she walked closer to her.

"No, I-I don't wanna, what about Fez, you, and Faye?"

"I'm sure they already got the place surrounded anyways so I can't even if I tried."

He slid his hands on her waist and hugged her.

Soon after, he began to continue taking all of the guns out of the washing machine.

"Tray stop, you can't fucking beat them... Don't make this harder for Fezco.." A tear fell down her cheek as he didn't listen to her.

"I'm sorry, but I love you ma." I can't just watch Fez go like that without even trying."

"No Ash!" She tried to stop him as he left the room going elsewhere.

"Ash, stop playing!" Fezco yelled as he saw his brother walking into the bathroom.

"Ash, we not doing this shit, man!"

"You tryna die?!"

"Ash stop please, just listen to Fez!" Alkaline came in the bathroom in hopes of finally convincing but had no luck as he already had his mind on whatever he wanted to do.

"Gimme the gun, bruh."

He shook his head, tightly gripping the gun.

"Come on bro.." Fezco's voice got weaker and weaker as Ashtray proceeded to disobey him.

"Ash just listen.." Alkaline softly said as she stood alongside Fezco.

Suddenly there was a sound of banging outside.

They busted the door open and all hell was loose.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

probably longest chapter i've ever written, but anyways like i said, there might be two or more endings to this book, just until I figure out what the fuck to do so help me😭😭

jkjk but fr don't beg me for anything cause i'm gonna end up doing what I want for me and what I think os best for this book so yep I give u this long ass chapter 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 924 22
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ. ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข...
104K 2.4K 11
๐ŸŽ  - " ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. " ๐Ÿ’‰ [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...
17.9K 340 33
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ *๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ* ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก...
86.3K 554 20
Ashtray love Story<33