𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜! ☄ ᴮᵒ...

By -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Imagine trying to capture the best photograph you could take, but the world has different plans for... More

↳ INTRODUCTION
↳ PROLOGUE
↳ One
↳ Two
↳ Three
↳ Four
↳ Five
↳ Six
↳ Seven
↳ Eight
↳ Nine
↳ Ten
↳ Eleven
↳ Twelve
↳ Thirteen
↳ Fourteen
↳Fifteen
↳ Sixteen
↳ Seventeen
↳ Eighteen
↳ Twenty
↳ Twenty-One
↳ Twenty-Two
↳ Twenty-Three
↳ Twenty-Four
↳ Twenty-Five
↳ Twenty-Six
↳ Twenty-Seven
↳ Twenty-Eight
↳Twenty-Nine

↳ Nineteen

2.7K 197 176
By -MUNCHKINNIE

𝟭𝟵. 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗

❝And I'm in love

And I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time in my only life❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

BOBOIBOY DIDN'T KNOW how he got himself in this mess. Was it because he's desperate to deal with such emotions? They said he had to get used to it and find a way to fix it or he would be stuck in a situation where he could only admire her from afar and get taken away by another boy. He didn't want that but he wasn't ready at all. He didn't know how to fix his problem so all he could do is just listen to his friends.

Although their advice isn't organised well. They have so many different ways and ideas for him to use as an approach but he didn't know what was the beneficial one. It was one of those moments where he just wants to run and disappear. He would like a silent moment with him and his football alone.

"Alright, Boboiboy. We want you to man up!" Gopal placed his hands on the poor elemental boy's shoulders. Boboiboy tilted his head innocently before pointing to himself. "But aren't I a man already?" He blinked at the taller student. A moment of silence had passed before the older boy did something. Gopal smiled at him and turned him around to face the windows instead without letting go of his shoulders.

"Oh, that's cute, anyway─"

Boboiboy was so done. Why did he even say anything again? Gopal brought out Boboiboy's water bottle and gave it to him as he began massaging his shoulders. What was happening? He didn't know anymore. "You can do this! Fight like a man!" Gopal began hyping his best friend up while Ying and Yaya watched with deadpanned expressions. "Is this even a way to deal with his crush problem or is he going to participate in a boxing match?" Ying questioned in confusion.

"Both," Boboiboy blankly commented, drinking his water bottle as he silently watched the view from the window. Closing the bottle with the cap, he nonchalantly listened to his friend's conversation. He placed the water bottle on the table before doing something. "The first problem here is Boboiboy," Gopal fixed his throat like he was some kind of professional. The elemental hero perked at the sound of his name being called, turning back to his friends. "What?" He blinked, feeling the gazes of his friends suffocate him.

"You, Boboiboy. I don't know how your moods work but sometimes you act weird in front of her, sometimes you forget all about that and act normal with her," Gopal caressed his chin, narrowing his eyes at the shorter boy. "What? Like when?" The elemental hero wondered in curiosity. "Do you remember what happened the other day? When you helped Y/n with the decorations?" Gopal leaned towards the boy as Ying and Yaya didn't know what happened during that time.

With a nod, the elemental hero scratched his cheek. "Yeah?" He confirmed what Gopal said. "Dude, you were a natural! It's like you can sweep off the feet of any girl," Gopal smiled, recalling the moment that made him so proud of his best friend. "How did you do it? You didn't act lame like usual," the molecular hero added. Boboiboy was going to answer him when he realised the insult. "I'm not lame!" He argued, glaring at his best friend.

"You're not getting the point. Now tell me, how did you do it?" Gopal waved off the topic, trying to get Boboiboy to cooperate with him. This brought the dinosaur-capped hero into a thinking fit, he realised how the molecule manipulator was right. But alas, he couldn't get any reasonable explanation for that. While he was talking to her, it seemed like he forgot about his worries. What made him snap was when Y/n told him that she wasn't important to the festival.

He disliked it when she thought so small about herself. If possible, whenever Y/n will feel little, he would gladly be there to cheer her on and make her feel better. He doesn't care if he would look like an idiot but he'd gladly memorize all of the compliments out there and tell those to her every single time she feels down. Like a personal cheerleader, that way she won't feel insecure anymore.

Boboiboy unconsciously smiled at the thought, his heart racing as he felt giddy. "I don't know, it just kinda hit me," the elemental hero raised his head to look at Gopal. Pressing his lips in a thin line, Gopal stared at Boboiboy as he tried to figure out what he was talking about. "Does that mean I need to hit you for that to happen again?" Gopal questioned his best friend blankly. Ying and Yaya were the first ones to react to this ridiculous question.

"Gopal, no."

Gopal frowned and brought out the frying pan that he was holding from behind as he sulked. "Aww man, what a buzzkill," he complained before turning the frying pan back to a water bottle. With a deep sigh of disappointment, Ying stepped forward since Gopal was stuck on a dead end. "Getting back to the topic, did you ever have any other proper interactions with Y/n alone after you experienced these feelings for her?" The time manipulator began.

"Uh... I don't think so, right after the project that was the only chance I got to properly talk to her," Boboiboy admitted, his eyes darting to the ground instead. Ying and Yaya looked at each other in surprise. "You're really in a bad position right now, you need to talk to her. The man that we saw yesterday seemed like she was close to him, he's also way ahead of you," Ying commented while shaking her head. "Yeah, she won't like you back if you won't talk to her," Yaya supported Ying's opinion.

"What moments do you enjoy the most with her? Do you know any of her likes and dislikes?" Yaya asked the elemental hero. 'What is this? An interview?' Boboiboy sweatdropped at the bizarre situation that he was experiencing. The dinosaur-capped boy began thinking hard. Now that they've asked that, he doesn't know that much aside from the fact that she enjoys photography.

"I guess I liked it when she taught me about photography, those moments were the ones that I want to happen again after figuring out that I like her but it seems like I barely had the chance for that. Also, I don't know anything that she likes except for photography and I have no idea what she dislikes," He admitted but this only earned looks from everyone. Gopal placed an arm around Boboiboy as he gave him a look of sympathy.

"What?"

"I feel so bad for you, Dude. You do need help," Gopal shook his head in disappointment. "Isn't that the whole point of this conversation?" Boboiboy squinted his brown eyes at his best friend. "You know guys, this is all leading to nowhere. The whole reason why Boboiboy acted normally when talking to her alone while he had feelings for her is that he's never had a proper conversation with her after the project. Do you expect him to act flustered all the time?" Yaya joined in, she was being serious.

She was right, they never knew how he acted when talking to Y/n alone. "We should just let him act like he always does, Y/n is nice so I don't think she would judge the way he acts. Do you guys remember during that time in the cafeteria? They get along quite well," Yaya brought everyone to realise what's right. "The main reason why he acts weird when she's around is because of Gopal who teases him every time," Yaya turned to Gopal with an accusing look.

Boboiboy agreed with the gravity manipulator. He had other crushes before but none of this was this bad, he got teased so much that he would deny it every time. That was the reason he's become denial at first. Although he's thankful for Gopal or he wouldn't gain a crush on Y/n, she had so many things that attracted him. She was also nice and hardworking, to everyone she may look normal but to him, she was more than special.

Ying smiled at Yaya, proud of her best friend. "And Gopal thinks he's the expert, that's very wise of you, Yaya," the time manipulator complimented the girl in a pink hijab. Boboiboy thought about it, what's got him so worried indeed? He can do this, he just needs to act like he always do when they were still project partners. That way, he can get closer to her. He'll do it the healthy way and even if he does get flustered around her, he'll just go with the flow because Y/n would always understand him.

"Hmph! Don't drag me down while complimenting someone!" Gopal turned away while crossing his arms, pouting to himself. Boboiboy just looked at him and shook his head with a smile. It's time to accept it before it's too late. "But that doesn't mean I won't give him a little push! Boboiboy gets cowardly at times too," Gopal raised a finger while Ying and Yaya deadpanned at him. "Whatever you think so, Gopal," Boboiboy sighed at his best friend.

They continued talking and shifted the conversation into something different. Someone entered the classroom which earned their attention. Gopal suddenly called them and left the group. Yaya and Boboiboy turned to Ying who just shrugged her shoulders.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Y/n and Amy walked around school because of complete boredom. They had finished their lunch and decided for a little stroll while they talked to each other. "Wow! I still can't get enough of Boboiboy's crazy stunt during the quarterfinals. It's unbelievable, people kept talking about it!" Amy marvelled with a huge grin on her face. Y/n returned the smile while she held onto her camera. She couldn't help but agree with her best friend.

"You're right, too bad I wasn't about to get a picture. Although it would be hard since he kept moving, the action shot probably won't look cool," Y/n stated with a slight frown, sad that she was unable to get such an opportunity. The Caucasian girl just deadpanned at her best friend, out of all the things that she was thinking it had to be that. "Jeez, you're still worried about that shot?" Amy stated with an unamused expression.

"Can you blame me though?" Y/n playfully nudged the blonde girl before she laughed. Amy chuckled, she knew that she couldn't. The two continued walking around as time passed. Y/n was deleting nonessential pictures from her camera when Amy called her name out of a sudden. "Can I borrow your phone?" The Caucasian girl asked her best friend. Raising a brow, the (h/c) haired girl took it out from her pocket and gave it to the blonde student.

"What are you going to use it for?" The aspiring photographer questioned the bright blue-eyed female while turning her attention back to her camera. "My phone is out of battery so I'm going to mess with yours, don't get surprised if you see my face in your gallery," Amy had a playful tone on her voice which made the other female shake her head. That was something the Caucasian girl would do. Y/n already had so many pictures of Amy on her phone.

"Whatever," Y/n chuckled while side glancing at her friend who smiled at her as a result. "Thanks, it's getting boring here. I'm going to play games," Amy laughed maniacally before she ended up getting smacked by Y/n in the head. "If you try doing anything weird, you're walking home alone today," The (h/c) girl smiled to herself. "Yes Ma'am!" She saluted as a result. And soon after,   Amy didn't say anything and began messing with her best friend's phone.

Both Y/n and Amy came across an older student who seemed to be searching for Y/n. She looked up to the taller female with a confused look on her face. "Hey, you're Y/n L/n, right?" She asked the shorter and younger female student. The (h/c) haired girl turned to her best friend who just shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I am. Is there anything that you need, Miss?" The aspiring photographer politely answered.

"Oh, a teacher just asked me to tell you to get a stack of new bond papers from the storage room. You know...the one from the second floor? They asked you to bring it to the faculty room right away," The taller female explained for Y/n who seemed to understand the order. She has been to the storage room a couple of times because this wasn't the first time that she was called to get more stacks of new bond papers.

She was no stranger to that order so the photographer nodded her head in understanding. "Sure, thanks for telling me I'll be going now," Y/n nodded her head to the senior who acknowledged her. The two girls watched the taller female leave the hallway. Y/n lets out a deep sigh before turning to her best friend. "It seems like we'll have to part, I'll just get the bond papers. I bet it's Teacher Papa who asked for those since he always kept ordering me to do that before," The (h/c) haired girl stated.

Amy shook her head snd waved it off. "It's fine, we'll see each other at the venue, yeah?" The blonde girl smiled at her best friend. Y/n nodded her head before dashing off to the second floor of the school. Y/n began slowing her pace as there were more people in the area that she was walking from. She was careful not to bump from any of them, while she silently walked to her desired destination. She climbed up the stairs, passing by her classmates who gave her a wave.

She waved back to Suzy and Nana accompanied with a bright smile. Y/n held her camera as she saw the closed door of the school's storage room. With one hand holding her camera, she twisted the door open and soon she entered the room. She closed the door from behind her and noticed how it was dark. Y/n couldn't find the light switch since the room was closed off which meant there were no windows.

"Come on where's the light switch again.." Y/n/mumbled to herself. She couldn't see in the dark properly. Y/n decided that she has to open the door again. The whole storage room was huge and there were shelves everywhere. She could just play hide and seek and then hide inside this room if she wanted to. A loud noise startled the girl, making her jump up lightly on her place. She wasn't alone inside the storage room.

"Is someone there? I saw the room lit up for a second," a familiar voice caught her attention. That was when her eyes met the familiar white P.E shirt of her classmate. "Huh? Y/n?" The person noticed who she was. Y/n walked towards this person slowly for her to know who they were. "Wait, Boboiboy? What are you doing here?" She questioned her classmate once she realised who this person was.

"Oh, teacher's orders. You here for the same reason?" The elemental hero asked the aspiring photographer in front of him. "Yeah, apparently I need to search for the bond papers," she admitted sheepishly, trying to navigate through the dark but she was unsuccessful. "Oh, don't worry I'll help you. I got what I needed already so might as well help you," he sounded so natural with that but internally he was going insane. It was such a coincidence to see his crush in the same room as him.

"How did you even see in here? Wait, I need to open the door real quick," Y/n walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob open. Unfortunately, it didn't work. They were locked inside, Y/n's heart accelerated in panic. "Oh no," she managed to let out in worry while Boboiboy was confused at what was happening. "Wait, what happened? What's going on?" Boboiboy walked towards her in bewilderment.

"Boboiboy we're locked inside!" Y/n told him in panic while the boy paused from his tracks, unable to comprehend what was going on.

"What?" He breathed and blinked repeatedly.

Oh, how interesting the whole afternoon was going to be.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

CHAPTER NINETEEN: UNEXPECTED END

A/n: Alright I just want you guys to see this meme a reader created. This is made by: DreamSpacePH They're a genius.

This is just too accurate, it's beautiful :,)

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
236K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
110K 3.2K 26
a paige bueckers story.