Khwabeeda

By KrishnaLaasya

Collection of one shots More

Note
Wahima
Aatma
yaariyan
Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tum Hi
2023
Author's Rant
Family Vlogs 💕
Announcement

Aatma

65 9 3
By KrishnaLaasya

Saachi made her way to the garden. Saachi sat on the couch that's placed in the garden and started thinking about whatever happened in the bathroom. Ishaan came and silently sat infront of Saachi in the couch. Saachi is soo lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Ishaan sitting infront of her. Ishaan snapped his finger infront of Saachi to bring her back from her thoughts. Saachi's trance broke with the snap of Ishaan's fingers. Saachi gave a little smile to Ishaan which anyway he didn't return. Ishaan desperately began asking Saachi the questions which is running in his head from a very long time.

Kyun mujhse bhaagti rehti ho? Mein kha thodi jaavunga tumhe yaar. Ishaan asked.

Mein nahi bhaag rahi hoon aapse.  Saachi said.

Accha. Bhaag toh mein raha hoon. Hai na? Aur kitna bhagaoge mujhe tumhare peeche? Ab bas bhi karo na yaar. Please. Mujhe mere jawaab chaiye. Aaj hi chaahiye infact abhi aur issi waqt chahiye.  Ishaan said.

Aap thak gaye hai mere peeche bhaag ke? Aur waise bhi aap toh aise keh rahe ho jaise ki aap ko pata nahi hi nahi mera jawaab kya hain.  Saachi said.

Tujhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi ki mein kabhi bhi thak nahi sakta hoon tum se. Aur rahi baat jawaab ka toh mujhe tumhari hi muh se sun na hain. Jaanta hoon tumhari jawaab par mujhe tum se sun na hai.  Ishaan said.

Saachi couldn't escape the fact that she is head over heels in love with the man sitting in front of her. And thus decided to confess her feelings.

I love you Mr. Ishaan. I love you a lot. Saachi said with huge blush covering her cheeks.

Ishaan without any words stood up from the couch and made Saachi stand up as well. Ishaan's next move shocked Saachi. Ishaan picked Saachi up and began twirling her in immense happiness. This made Saachi squeal and giggle in happiness. They were waiting for this moment for a very long time. And finally it happened. He put her down and gently cupped her face with his rough palms and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. Saachi gave a sweet smile to Ishaan.

Ishaan proposed Saachi on Ishir's wedding. But Saachi didn't answer him. Saachi never denied his proposal nor accepted it. But Ishaan always knew that Saachi loves him too.

After spending some time with eachother they retired to their respective rooms.

When Saachi is on the way to go to her room. She have to cross the room that the girls found wiered and got those unusual feeling. Without giving an other thought she started crossing the room as fast as possible. But her feet froze on the spot listening to the humming tune coming from the locked room. Saachi's eyes widened when she heard someone's footsteps in the room. Without wasting a second she ran to her room as quickly as possible.

She entered the room panting and sweating profusely. Once she enter the room she saw Maya and Aanchal are sleeping soundly. Zoya is reading a book. Zoya saw Saachi in the same state which she was in after coming out of the bathroom. Zoya worridely ran to her and wiped her sweat. Zoya made Saachi sit on the sofa and went to bring some water. She handed the water bottle to Saachi. Saachi gulped the whole bottle in one go. After finishing the water she kept the water bottle on side table. Zoya sat beside Saachi and began scolding her. Zoya is very protective towards Saachi.

Kaha thi tum? Maine kaha na ki akeli kahi mat jaana. Par tujhe kaha sunna hai meri baat. Ab batao kya hua hai. Zoya said.

Bahar garden mein thi. Aur mein akeli nahi thi mere saath Ishaan bhi tha. Par aate waqt. Saachi began informing Zoya whaterever she has witnessed some time ago.

After listening to Saachi, Zoya is getting scared but she knows that she have to be brave for Saachi.

Zoya nodded her head understanding Saachi's words. Zoya sat quietly for some time thinking about everything that is happening in this house. Zoya so wanted to go and check the room  but denied the idea watching Saachi's condition. Saachi needs her now and she can't leave her in this condition.

Zoya somehow distracted Saachi from the incident that happened some time ago. Now both the girls sat in the bed and started binge watching Netflix. Because sleep was very far from their eyes. Two hours later they completed watching the Netflix and decided to sleep. They went to sleep.

Saachi and Zoya were sleeping soundly after a long day. But soon their sleep got disturbed by some voice humming a song. It was loud and clear. Both of them woke up listening to the sound. Both of them stared at eachother with scared expressions on their faces. They were sure that the sound is coming from the room which is locked. They both slowly without disturbing Aanchal and Maya's sleep made their way out. They both are sweating and breathing heavily because of fear. They reached out of the room from where the humming tune is coming from. Zoya came with the keys of the room so she started opening the door with her trembling hands. Saachi was behind her trembling in fear. As Zoya opened the room there was a complete silence in the room. There was no one in the room. So they decided to return because it was soo cold in the room.
After glancing in the room one last time Zoya locked the door. They were walking back to their room when they felt someone just passed behind them.
Zoya wasn't able to ignore it so grasping Saachi's hand tightly she ran to the living room. When they reached the living room they heard the same whistling tune from the bathroom again. Zoya ran into kitchen and grabbed a knife for their defence. Saachi came and stood beside Zoya. The whistling tune is coming from the backyard. So they decided to sneak a glance from the kitchen window towards the backyard. The scence infront of shocked both the girls. A shiver ran down their spines after witnessing the scene. They saw a shadow figure on the swing placed on the backyard. The shadow figure is swinging and whistling a tune. But suddenly it up from the swing and ran away in jet speed. Both of them are beyond shock to take any actions but after gaining their senses Zoya ran outside the kitchen and open the main door and made her way to the backyard as fastly as she can. Saachi ran behind Zoya because she can't leave her alone. Zoya don't know why the hell she ran outside. Zoya ran very fastly that it was very difficult for Saachi to keep up with the speed.

But when Saachi reached the backyard she saw that Zoya is staring at the library being completely horrified. Saachi slowly made her way and stared up at library's top floor only to get terrified. Saachi let out a earthshattering scream. Listening Saachi's scream everyone woke up and hurriedly ran outside to see what's wrong. Ishaan and Farhaan are running like their life is dependent on it. Everyone are running behind them.

Ishaan and Farhaan reached the backyard and we're shocked to witness the scene infront of them.
Zoya was still staring at the library's top floor in daze. Saachi knealt down on her knees crying with her eyes closed and she was covering her ears with her palms to stop hearing something.

Ishaan ran to Saachi and knealt before her and tightly hugged her. Saachi hugged Ishaan back tightly and started crying out in fear. Farhaan went to Zoya and hugged her tightly as well. Zoya couldn't hug him back because she was still in shock . Farhaan broke the guy and gently cupped Zoya's face and made her look at him. After watching Farhaan she burst out crying. Ishaan and Farhaan just hugged their girls tight to comfort them.

After some time both stopped crying. Zain gave a water bottle to Ishaan to make Saachi drink some water. Ishaan made Saachi drink some water and passed the bottle to Farhaan. Farhaan made Zoya drink water as well. Ishaan and Farhaan are sitting on the grass taking their girls in their arms to give them comfort. After sometime both the girls calm down. Zoya and Saachi stared at eachother to make sure they are alright.

Before boys could ask anything, Saachi and Zoya signalled everyone to look at library's top floor. Everyone saw there but there was nothing. Seeing the confusion in everyone's eyes they looked back at library's top floor they got shocked on finding no one.

Waha koi tha. Hum ne dekha. Said Zoya.

Without any words the boys went inside the library to check if someone's there. Leaving girls in the backyard. Boys couldn't find anything unusual or anyone in the library. So they came back to girls and informed the same thing.

Girls are not shocked because they somewhere knew that they will not find anything unusual. And same happened.

After a lot of scoldings from Ishaan and Farhaan. They went inside. The boys reaction was justified because they shouldn't have come out of the house like that in the middle of the night. What if someone was actually there?

After coming inside the living room. Zoya asked Zain to keep the knife in the kitchen because she was exhausted.

Zain let out a girly scream and jumped in Ishaan's arms startling the living shit out of him. It was soo sudden that it startled Ishaan.

Zoya, I know I kissed your boyfriend on his cheeks in the van but that was only for fun dude. Itni si baat pe tum mujhe maarna chahti ho? Zain said dramatically. He jumped down from Ishaan's arms and went to Aanchal. Showed Aanchal to Zoya and spoke

Dekho iss masoom aurat ko agar mujhe maar doge toh iski kya hoga?

Zoya stood there with knife in her hand. And was staring Zain being completely shocked. Ishaan and Zoya are soo shocked that their eyes were wide open. Especially Zoya's because of Zain's dramatic accusations.

Watching Zoya and Ishaan's expressions everyone one burst out laughing loudly like maniacs. Finally the atmosphere calmed down with Zain's drama. Zain smiled watching everyone laughing forgetting everything that happened few minutes ago.

After that everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Maya and Aanchal made Saachi and Zoya sleep eventually they also fell asleep.

Next day everyone woke up and went to explore Lonavala. They explored almost everything today itself. After exploring everything the girls insisted the boys for shopping. After a lot of requesting and Zoya's blackmailing boys agreed for the shopping.
Farhaan secretly bought a bracelet for Zoya. Same goes with Ishaan, he bought a pair of Chaandbaalis for saachi. Ishaan knew Saachi's love for earrings very well.

Saachi bought a wrist watch for Ishaan. Zoya bought a perfume for Farhaan.

They spent full day exploring Lonavala. At night before leaving to the farm house they ate delicious dinner in the dhaba. And left to the farm house.

After coming to farm house everyone freshen up and decided to sleep. After chit-chatting a little everyone decided to sleep.

In Ishir and Zain's room both guys are sleeping soundly. But Zain's sleep broke when he heard someone's footsteps. He thought to check it. He went to check out but there was no one. He started to go back to his room when he felt some humming a song. He never heard this voice before. He started running back to his room but again the humming sound came from behind. He slowly turned back only to see a shadow standing infront of the locked room beside the girls room. This made Zain scream really hard. Hearing the scream everyone rushed to Zain and asked what's wrong. Zain told everything that happened with him. Zoya and Saachi were trembling with fear. Farhaan and Ishaan shrugged it off saying that it's just his illusions.

Itne horror movies kyun dekhte ho jab tujhe itna dar lagta hai toh? Haa? Ab jaake soja kuch nahi hoga. Tumhare saath Ishir bhi hai na. Farhaan said.

Next day everyone played cricket, football and hide and seek.

Well Zain insisted for playing hide and seek. No one couldn't resist his puppy eyes.

And in evening everyone watched Scooby doo movie.

It's night everyone are chit-chatting sitting in the garden.

Chalo na yaar library mein jaate hain?
Aanchal said.

Haan chalo, hum sab bhi chalenge. Maya said.

Everyone agreed for going to the library. Boys started exploring the library while the girls did the same. After some time Saachi and Zoya started shouting foe everyone. Everyone ran to them worridely. Without any words they showed the dairy they found.

After a minute of silence they decided to open it. Zoya and Saachi didn't want to open it but they stayed silent. Ishaan opened it. Everyone stood around Ishaan's chair. Everyone gasped at the dairy. It's a teenage girl's dairy everything is done with the marker. Nothing was clear. But the last page made everyone numb. Saachi and Zoya sat on the chairs with thud. For some time there was only silence.
The last page says I couldn't make it.
I quit.

They couldn't process the fact that the teenage girl has committed suicide. They were feeling miserable. They sat in the library silently. The fact is too horrible to digest. Saachi and Zoya were staring at the dairy witheyes full of tears. Boys were staring at the dairy sadly.

Suddenly the lights went out. And the wind is blowing very strongly. Everyone freaked out. Farhaan and Ishaan tried to console everyone but soon everyone froze on their spots. Zoya and Saachi are beyond terrified. Zain and Ishir are so scared. Maya and Aanchal interwined their hands to feel secure. Ishaan and Farhaan are concerned for everyone. And they can't belive what's happening with them.

Everyone saw a shadow like figure. By the figure they could sense that it's femanine. She stood inches away from them and whistling a random tune. When the lights came there was no one. Boys grabbed the hands of their girls and ran inside the farm house.

Everyone are beyond terrified. No one have words to describe what's going on. Everyone are trembling with fear. Ishaan and Farhaan are trying to handle everyone.

Everyone sat in the living room. After recovering from the shock, Zain started blabbering.

Dekha maine kaha tha na something is wrong. Maine kaha tha na ki maine ek shadow dekha hai. Aur woh gaana hum kar rahi hai. Koi bhi mere baat pe vishwas nahi kiya. Zain said.

Calm down bro. Haa Hume tumhaari baat ko Maan jaana tha. Par tab hume yakeen nahi ho raha tha. Par ab ho gaya hain. Ab hum kya kare? Ishir asked.

Haan idea. Shaayad uss bacchi ko music pasand hai. Kyun na hum Ishaan Bhai se gaana gaavaate hain. Jab woh humare saamne aaye tab.  Zain said.

Listening this everyone started laughing forgetting the fear.

Saachi, Zoya and Farhaan were biting their inner cheeks to control their laughs. Ishaan is hosting Zain for making fun of his singing skills. Everyone calmed down little bit.

Girls went to the kitchen to bring some water from the fridge. They quickly took the bottel and ran from the kitchen. After drinking water Zain laid his head on Aanchal's lap. Ishir leaned into Maya's embrace. Zoya kept her head on Farhaan's lap. Saachi laid her head on Ishaan's shoulder. Ishaan wrapped his arm around her protectively. Everyone are lost in their thoughts.

Suddenly lights stared to flicker. Everyone jolted up from their seats. After sometime the same whistling tune was coming from everywhere. They heard the sound of footsteps like someone is descending down the stairs. By each passing second the footsteps are becoming louder. Everyone started moving back after some time their backs hit the wall. There was no place tho run because the footsteps are getting nearer to them.

And slowly a shadow started appearing infront of them. The temparature has fallen in the living room. Everyone are shivering due to the sudden fall of temperature. The whistling tune has stopped now. The shadow transformed itself into a teenage girl.

The girl's skin is looking pale. There were dark circles under her eyes. Her eyes are looking empty. She is wearing a blue jumpsuit. Her hair was tied in a hight pony tail. Her wrist is having several slits and the blood is oozing from the slits.

Everyone are terrified watching her. She is staring them blankly. Suddenly she started crying. Her cried are getting louder by each passing second. She is crying sitting on her knees. Girls feel baad watching her cry like that. She started mumbling that "I couldn't make it" "I tried really hard".
After sometime she stopped crying. She slowly stood up and stared at everyone. Her eyes turned red with anger and tears. She is staring everyone with anger in her eyes.
Everyone are terrified.

The girl suddenly started screaming. The volume of the scream was too loud that the bulbs broke. It was very hard for everyone thi handle the intensity of the scream. Everyone fainted at the spot not able to handle the intensity of the scream.

In the morning Ishaan gained his consciousness. Ishaan tried waking up Zain but her wasn't budging. Sighing, Ishaan tried waking up Farhaan luckily he gained his consciousness.  After waking up Farhaan saw everyone laying unconscious. Suddenly flashes of last night came. Ishaan nodded his head saying everything is true. Ishaan and Farhaan started waking up everyone one by one. Everyone got up groaning in pain. Everyone are having terrible headache. After sometime Zain started his drama.

Bhai. Hum kaha fas gaye bhai? Wo bhoot hume kha jaayegi Bhai. Nahi rehna hume yaha. Hum chale jaate hai. Said Zain.

Bhai. Wo bacchi hai. Tujhe kaise kha sakti hain.  Ishir said.

Bhai. Woh bacchi ab bacchi nahi rahi.
Ab woh bhoot ban chuki hai. Aur aap logo ne uska chehra nahi dekha kya? Jab woh chilla rahi thi. Kitna darawna tha. Zain said.

Aanchal glared Zain hard to stop his drama.

After sometime the house help came and went into kitchen for doing her work.

Everyone decide to ask the house help about the girl. So they slowly entered in the kitchen.

Umm. Excuse me? Yaha kal raat kuch hua. Aapka chehra dekh ke toh lagta hai ki aapko uss ladki ke baare mein pata hai. Kya aap please hume uski baare mein bata sakte hain?

That women started narrating the real story to everyone. Everyone felt very bad for the girl. Everyone's face turned horrified when the women said sometimes the house help wittnessed it as well.

So the girl's name is Rhea. She is a student. The girl is very career oriented and a very bright student. She is a very charming and chirpy girl. She has a bubbly personality. She loves music. She used to hum, sing and whistle the songs. She used to lose her weight due to to the academic and social pressure. The professors used to pressure the students to get good marks. Watching Rhea like this her parents freaked out. They brought her to the farm house after her exams to make her relax. She used to spend a lot of time in library reading books and writing dairy. One day her results came. She got completely shattered seeing her results. She just ran inside the library and locked herself in. She started crying her heart out. She wrote something in the dairy and place it in librarie's desk. And she sat leaning on the shelf. She took out the blade from her goemetry box and began slitting her wrist. It was like she is taking out all the frustration on herself. After sometime she felt completely numb on her left hand. She threw the blade somewhere and sat there feeling all numb and staring no where in particular. Slowly she started losing her consciousness. After some time because of excessive bleeding she lost her life.

Due to academic pressure and social pressure, Rhea gave up her life.

But her soul still stays here in the library and in her room.

It's the last day of their trip. So, Ishaan and Farhaan planned movie and BBQ night. They will leave at 4am in the morning. So they packed their luggage. Evening they enjoyed the movie with their respective partners.

And the BBQ night went well as well.
It went really well with Saachi and Farhaan's concert. Zain and Ishir's drama. Ishaan preparing BBQ for everyone and Maya and Aanchal helped Ishaan to prepare the BBQ. They sing, dance, chit-chatted and promised eachother to meet in another trip. Boys gave the gifts which they bought to the girls and girls did the same. Ishaan announced their relationship officially.

Zain and Ishir gasped and asked Saachi.

Haaye, yeh kaise aur kab hua? Kuch pata na chala. Zain said.

Bubble tum ne bataya nahi? Ishir said.

Zaroor Bhai ne dhamki diya hoga Bubble ko. (Imitating Ishaan)
Agar tum ne mera proposal accept nahi kiya toh mein tumhare haat aur pair baandh ke tujhe gaana gaa ke sunaunga. Zain said. 

Saachi was trying very hard not to laugh. Everyone burst out laughing listening to Zain. Ishir was rolling on the floor laughing. Farhaan is having tears in his eyes laughing. Ishaan began chasing Zain to beat him up. Like this their trip came to an end.

It's time to leave. Everyone stood outside the farm house giving a last look to the farm house. There was Rhea staring at everyone while smiling warmly at them. She is looking beautiful. Her skin is glowing. She is wearing a blue jumpsuit. She is wearing a bracelet in her right hand. She waveda bye at them while smiling. Everyone waved a bye back at her. She disappeared into thin air. Everyone left from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 105 5
A collection of one shots that you'll absolutely love!
6.3K 46 10
a collection of boyfriend one shots!!
1.3K 65 4
Collection of one shot stories ♡
62.3K 1K 101
drarry-one shots