The Affair • (Kellic) (boyxbo...

Por FloralAndKellic

(Boyxboy) *Graphic Scenes* Meet Vic Fuentes. Boxes illegally. He does his dirty work underground and works at... Mais

Chapter Twø
Chapter Three
Chapter Føur
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Føurteen
Chapter Fifteen (End)
The Lost

Chapter Øne

4.1K 159 136
Por FloralAndKellic

"Jaime, what don't you fucking understand?! I'm sick and tired of all this constant fighting over everything! All you ever give me is bullshit! When will you just leave me the fuck alone?!" I screamed at him.

He looked taken aback, eyes wide with fear and hate. We could barely stand each other enough as it was. He always had me stressed and anxious, buzzing with nerves. I couldn't take it.

"Vic, you didn't even pay this month's fucking rent! How do you expect me to be okay with this?! Where are we gonna go when they kick us out? What are we gonna eat?! You're so selfish Vic, all you ever think about is yourself!"

He finished angrily, slamming his hands down onto the kitchen table in the process. The old wooden table wobbled and then stopped. Jaime was fuming, eyes wide, jaw clenched. To be honest, the sight was kind of...hot.

"News flash Jaime! I did pay the rent but I guess the money didn't get sent or got rejected! Why do you think I'm constantly broke all the time, huh? Because I'm buying worthless shit for you, trying to make you happy and trying to keep this fucking roof over our fucking heads!"

I've had enough of his shit, I wanted to pull the pack of cigarettes out of my back pocket so bad but decided against it.

Jaime hates it when I smoke. See, here we were arguing but yet I still cared about what he thought.

Jaime was still talking -more like yelling- by the time my hand grasped the cold rusty doorknob. His breathing stopped and all once voiced thoughts left him, leaving him completely speechless.

The shabby apartment was falling apart at the seams, anything more than an earthquake or two and we would've been done for. It felt like our relationship was the house.

Barely hanging on.

"Vic," He said, lip trembling with fear and eyes glassy, "If you leave, I can't promise you that I'll be here when you come back. If you come back."

He told me cautiously, as if he was stepping on shattered glass. This time we were fighting because I had come home late and Jaime accused me of cheating.

Supposedly, I've changed and I've been around a lot less. Jaime doesn't even fucking work, he could at least ask why and try to understand where I'm coming from.

As I opened the door, I could hear Jaime's breathing hitch, he could tell this would be a major fall out in our marriage.

I just couldn't take it anymore. I stepped out into the cool night, I could hear Jaime begin breaking things. Occasionally, he would break a cup or two then breakdown in tears, but tonight he didn't stop. It sounded like he was planning on wrecking the whole house.

We were destroying our marriage slowly. It felt like I had lost all hope, nothing could fix this. No matter how hard I tried or thought about trying. We were a lost cause that had our moments.

I checked for my wallet which I had in the back of my faded black skinny jeans. I put my sunglasses back on, pushing them up the bridge of my nose as I let out a deep, stressful sigh. I didn't want things to go like this with him, I loved him. It just felt like things were taking a downward spiral and that spiral was taking everything down with it.

As I walked into the night, I contemplated going back and checking up on him, making sure he didn't hurt himself in the process, but I quickly shook off that thought and hurried on down the next block.

The chilly breeze sent shivers down my spine and I regretted leaving without my jacket, I had chose the wrong night to come out in just my dark blue button up shirt. I kept walking until I made it to a pub about five blocks from the house. I couldn't even call it home anymore.

Too many memories broken to do that.

The pub I stumbled upon didn't seem all that friendly and inviting but right now I didn't give a shit.

I just wanted a drink to get my mind off things. The ugly wooden door made a clanking noise as I released it and stepped into the pub.

There weren't many faces I recognized, well none actually. That made it all the better because I wouldn't have to deal with people gossiping about us. It happened enough because of our sexual preference.

It'd probably happen even more when I get shit faced drunk.

I dragged my feet over towards the bar and sat on an old dirty chair. To my right, there was a wall with a dart board on it, previous pictures of peoples faces there and about three darts in it. To my left, I had the perfect view of the whole place. I could see everyone clearly and it gave me a sense of security because then I knew nothing unexpected would happen.

That was complete bullshit.

Because then a pale boy stumbled into the pub, rambling about something that seemed to put him off. I'm guessing that's why he's here now. I slid my shades off and put them back onto my shirt. The woozy pale boy tripped his way towards where I was seated as I asked the bartender for a double shot.

"Hey there sexy," He slurred his words and dragged out sexy, I knew he was talking to me because there wasn't anyone behind me. His actions only peaked my curiosity further. The brunette boy was beyond wasted and I had quickly down the shot and asked for another, double as well. Afterwards she walked off in another direction to another customer.

"Woah, slow down there tiger. I need you more or less sober when we fuck so I know you used a condom." He said with a wink followed in my direction.

This is not how I expected tonight to go. I just wanted to sit back and drink. Obviously, that wasn't going to happen because this boy wouldn't leave me alone with his stupid words and stupid looks.

"So, tiger, are you looking to uh, have some fun?"

He whispered in my ear much more sober as he dragged his fingertips up my arm.

His words shot lightning down me and raked chills up my spine. "Look, kid, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Leave, now." I told him as I quickly downed a third shot.

I hadn't had sex with Jaime for weeks now and I was sexually frustrated. There's no telling what I could do to this boy, this kid.

One of the reasons Jaime and I hadn't had sex was because he couldn't take it. I was too....rough. Whenever I would start he would stop it. He's never even let me continue it, he doesn't know how fucking good it feels.

"Oh come on, bad boy. Don't you wanna let loose?" He said, still whispering in my ear. But this time he bit on the lobe of my ear. I didn't even know who this kid was but yet here he was trying to seduce me. The bad thing though, was that it was working. "How do you know I'm not straight?" I asked the perky brunette as I looked at him strangely.

He was quite attractive, hot at that. Except the alcohol was beginning to take it's toll and Jaime hadn't crossed my mind once about sleeping with this person.

"I don't." He said smirking. "But the way you react when I touch you in the slightest way, gives me all the confirmation I need." He told me as he trailed his fingertips along my arm making the hair stand on end.

I squinted my eyes at this boy, I wasn't that much of an open book. Was I? He had placed his hand on my thigh and so I could stop my breathing from hitching I clenched my teeth together. "I'm telling you, you're going to regret this in the morning". I told him, jaw clenched, glaring in his direction.

"Slow down there tiger, I never said anything about having sex." He chided, my gaze widened a bit because he was able to get me to tell him what I was thinking about. I decided to play back for a bit.

"I never said anything about sex, I was talking about mornings." I smirked in his direction even though I sounded dumb as shit. "How do you know I wasn't talking about cuddling in the morning after sex?" He had made no sense so I lifted an eyebrow up at him.

His stance faltered for a bit but then he regained his confidence. Why am I letting this kid, who is most definitely younger than me, get the upper hand in this conversation? I should be having the upper hand, I'm older.

"That's funny, because all you've been hinting at is sex." I said as I removed his hand off my thigh and I placed mine over his crotch, rubbing it lightly. All the while, I had whispered back into his ear.

He broke and his breathing hitched, unlike mine, and he silently moaned. In hopes that no one heard him, I looked around. Just as quickly as I placed my hand on him I moved it. "Now go home to your mom, she's probably worried." His eyebrows furrowed before he broke out into a grin. "You play dirty, Mr?" He asked.

"Fuentes. Vic Fuentes, and I wouldn't call it dirty." I trailed off lightly. His eyes widened a fraction before he whispered to me.

"Then what would you call it?" He took his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Something someone like you wouldn't be able to handle." I nearly growled, this boy and his games were getting me slightly turned on and I muffled a moan when he began tracing the outline of me. It was bad enough I was sexually frustrated, this seemed to be only the cherry on top.

He leaned over and gently cupped me underneath the bar table thingy so no one could see. To bad because I could feel it.

He whispered huskily in my ear and his warm breath took over my senses. "Come on. Just let loose tonight, you look like you have a lot on your mind." He told me, lightly massaging my shoulders. I relaxed in his hold but tensed up again when I realized I should be getting back to Jaime.

I shrugged his shoulders off of me and slapped down a twenty onto the table and left outside the pub to get some fresh air. As I leaned against the building next to the pub, I relaxed myself again and breathed in and out slowly. It was beyond dark now, probably a little past twelve.

My hand crept towards the pack of smokes in my pocket but retreated as soon as I heard a vaguely familiar, yet annoying, voice. "What's the matter, you can't take this?" The boy said motioning towards his body.

When really I could take it, but the question was could he? He leaned closer to me, his hands explored my clothed chest and his nails lightly grazed at it as well.

"Look kid, I said this once and I'll say it once more." My gruff voice said. "You won't be able to take it." My jaw was clenched and my frustration was building up. "Oh, I can take it alright. I can take anything. I'm the Kellin Quinn, nothing holds me back." He replied smugly. I guess I should put him in his place.

I flipped us so that Kellin's back was against the building and before he could respond, I crushed my lips onto his. Savoring his lips was better then anything in the world, they tasted like a cherry vodka, he must've drunk it before he got to the pub because I didn't see him ask for anything.

He opened his mouth accepting my tongue as I fought for dominance with his. He grinded himself against me as I moaned out loud but snapped back to my normal state of mind. I stopped my movements just as quick as I started. Jaime was brought back to my mind as I imagined him probably weeping as he picked up the shattered mess of glass.

I pulled away from Kellin with my eyes wide and my heart pounding. A look of realization washed over him as he rolled his eyes but replaced the annoyed look with a smirk.

"Oh come on, Vic. You already kissed me, no one has to find out if we sleep together or not. It's our business, not theirs." This god damn boy was so fucking persuasive I couldn't hold back anymore. I slammed my lips against his and he moaned out in pure bliss. "How long?" He merely asked me. "How long what?" I replied, all this talking was getting in the way of what I wanted. "How long has it been since you fucked someone?" He said palming the growing bulge in my pants. To that I moaned out and muttered a simple 'too long' before continuing.

"Where's your house?" My hoarse voice choked out. His eyes were dark and clouded with lust, once blue gray, now dark blue.

I couldn't stand how easily I let him convince me into doing this, god damn him! All of those times Jaime accused me of cheating and now I was actually going to do it. Fuck my life, I just literally threw it all down the drain. There was no backing out now because we were already at his porch door. Deep down a part of me new I could back out at any moment but another part of me didn't want to.

We rushed upstairs to his room quickly, I had little time to admire his place or note how clean it was. Once we were in his room, I slammed the door shut behind him and ravished his lips with mine. They were everywhere, kissing, biting, sucking and licking. I simply couldn't get enough of this boy.

"Oh fuck Vic," Kellin moaned out desperately. I grabbed him by the hips and squeezed them hard, before roughly grinding myself against them. Kellin let a groan from the sensation, bringing his hands up to tug at the roots of my hair.

"Tell me baby, what do you wanna do?" It felt so wrong calling Kellin baby but at the same time it felt so right. I kept grinding myself against Kellin but when he wouldn't speak I stopped.

He whined and tugged on the bottom of my shirt. "Why'd you stop?" He panted, then he brought his quick and nimble fingers up to my shirt and began unbuttoning it. I licked up Kellin's sweet spot to right underneath his ear as his breathing got hard.

"I said tell me what you want." I forcefully pulled his hips to mine to create the friction that we both craved.

"I, I want y-you, Vic." He gasped, laying his head on my shoulder as he finished with my shirt. I slipped it off and Kellin threw it god knows where. But that didn't matter right now. I lifted Kellin with ease and threw him onto the bed which meant his warmth left me.

I was soon engulfed in his warmth again though when I went over to him and slipped off his shirt and jeans. I ran my hands down every pane of his body, relishing in the skin on skin contact.

"Okay, stop. Let's just fuck." He whimpered, I loved seeing how eager he was. It turned me on more then I already was. Kellin reached over to the drawer by his bed and pulled out man's best friend.

Lube and a condom.

I had torn off my clothes along with Kellin's boxers. I was already naked as Kellin crawled to me on his knees, I was at the foot of the bed. He looked at me with wide innocent eyes but I knew he was anything but. Slowly, he wrapped his hand around me and started pumping. After a while of fucking with me, he rolled the condom on and put the lube on me as well. His hands felt amazing against my skin, the way it sent bolts of electricity down my every nerve. I wasn't going to prepare him, no fuck that. I was just going to fuck him.

I laid Kellin down onto the bed, me hovering over him. "Kells," I whispered. He merely moaned as I rocked myself onto him.

I brought my hand down to slowly stroke Kellin's dick as his eyes fluttered shut, I stopped though. My dominance taking over. "Look at me when I speak to you." I said and Kellin's eyes lazily opened as I continued my sinful movements.

"I want to hear you scream my name, I want the whole neighborhood to know who I am and what I can do." I said rocking harder onto him. I placed my tip at his entrance going only about two inches in but stopped. My hand was still working his shaft and he was pulsing underneath me, his skin velvety and soft.

"Please," That's what I was waiting for. I hadn't given him any preparation because regardless whether he was prepared or not, he was going to enjoy this. I moved my hand and place them on his hips.

I slammed the rest of the way into him causing Kellin to jolt forward, I slid out of him slowly. Kellin simply mewled in response, whimpering and taking his blunt tip nails down my back. They were probably going to leave marks later but I didn't care at the moment, I was focused on the task at hand.

"Again." He panted to me and I repeated that a few times before going at a regular fast pace. I straightened my back in the position and it sent a new angle towards Kellin who lay on the bed. He slid his hands down my body as I watched him, he looked at me with clouded eyes as he began touching himself. The sight so hot, I groaned and picked up my pace.

"Oh damn, Vic. Right there. Please, do it again." He was writhing around my every touch and move. I had him in the palm of my hand where he belonged. My thighs slapped against Kellin's loudly and my hands were gripped harshly onto his waist. Each time I would thrust I would pull him down onto me.

There were going to be bruises of my fingers engraved into his hips tomorrow, or later today. He leaned up a bit on his elbows to look at me and when he saw I was already looking at him he moaned and threw his head back against the bed. The headboard was slamming against the wall creating a loud banging noise.

Kellin couldn't form words as he gripped the sheets tightly. Since he stopped touching himself I brought my hand down and did it for him. His mouth was agape, his back arched up off the bed, and moans were heard only. He pushed himself on me without me using my hands and I groaned, and kept pumping in and out. He was so tight, and warm. He felt so fucking good.

My pace picked up and I slammed harder into Kellin with every thrust. I had a lot of stamina but it was wearing thin and I was so close. I didn't want to finish first, I wanted him to. I slowed my movements to a painful one and thrust in and out softly. My hands played with him as I swiveled my thumb around his tip, spreading the pre come on him.

"God damn it Vic! Go faster, I'm almost done!" He pleaded desperately, almost screamed. As soon as he said that I went back to my speed.

Kellin flipped us over and he was bouncing on top of me, he straightened his back and bit his lip, hard, while looking at me. My hands had minds of their own as they worked to push him down on me and pleasure him at the same time. I slid them up and down his body as I pulled his head down to meet mine.

In a drunken hazy kiss, I let his tongue slip into my mouth as I moaned into him. He groaned and sucked on my lip, kissing down my neck and placing his hands on my chest as he rode me.

"F-fuck V-ic." He said in between thrust. My hands wandered his chest and followed every inked up swirl I saw. My touch was featherlight and sent goosebumps on his skin. I brought my hand down to his dick because I knew I wouldn't last any longer. I pumped him quickly as he cried out and came. He slowed down but continued once he knew I was almost done.

He pushed down one last time as I pushed up and that was all it took. I came, hard, and my back lifted off of the bed. I felt like I was on cloud nine and Kellin slowed his movements on top of me, bringing me down from my euphoria like state of my mind.

That was some of the best sex I've ever experienced. Kellin rolled off of me and onto the bed.

"That was, wow." He panted, his chest rising and falling heavily, much like mine. "Yeah," Was my vague response.

We cleaned ourselves up then laid back down. After a moment of me just staring at the ceiling replaying what just happened, I heard Kellin's breathing even out. He had fallen asleep so I got up making as little noise possible and took a shower. Hoping I could wash away the guilt but failing.

I was fully dressed and the time read 1:04 in the morning. As I found a napkin I wrote my number down in case he ever wanted to get together again, which I would most likely say no to, and set it on the drawer.

After that I stepped out into the cool breeze and walked back to my apartment, when I got there I sighed and rubbed my face. I was extremely worn out and tired. As I walked inside, I noticed Jaime wasn't home but the mess was picked up. I felt so horrible for what I did to him. Jaime doesn't deserve someone like me, he deserves better. I'm a fool, I just destroyed everything we worked together to make. I made my way over to the bedroom and laid down in it, staring at the ceiling in thought.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

He doesn't get to be treated like this, I'm the worst husband ever. Around two in the morning sleep finally took me over, around two in the morning I knew Jaime wasn't going to come home, around two in the morning I thought back to what I did with Kellin.

Around two in the morning I realized just how bad I fucked up.
--

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.3K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
50.9K 3.1K 20
(Kellic) Single, living alone, well, not so much since Lynn and Matty practically live there with him, and starting a new job. That's Kellin Quinn. H...
4K 143 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
675 48 13
Kellin is a seventeen year old, whimsical, quirky, loving and openly gay, also he's a victim of bullying. It's effecting his self image only he's try...