Dragon Ball R: Frieza Saga.

By WasabiSword

With both Piccolo and Kami dead, the Dragon Balls are useless. And greater tragedy, Cardin, Velvet, and Neptu... More

Chapter 1: Lets Go To Namek!
Chapter 2: Arrival on Namek!
Chapter 3: A Daring Rescue!
Chapter 4: A Meeting With The Grand Elder!
Chapter 5: Zarbon's Horrible Transformation!
Chapter 6: Vegeta's Heist!
Chapter 7: Frieza's Secret Weapon!
Chapter 8: Assault of the Ginyu Force!
Chapter 9: Oren's Newfound Power!
Chapter 10: Ginyu, The Body Snatcher!
Chapter 11: Ginyu Force Showdown!
Chapter 12: Frieza's Monstrous Wrath!
Chapter 13: Frieza's Terrifying Transformation!
Chapter 14: Piccolo's Arrival!
Chapter 15: Piccolo, The Super Namek!
Chapter 16: Frieza's Demonic Assault!
Chapter 17: Vegeta, The Super Saiyan?
Chapter 18: Clash of Titan's, Oren vs Frieza!
Chapter 19: Beware, The Legendary Super Saiyan!
Chapter 21: Frieza's Desperate Attack!
Chapter 22: Namek's Destruction, Frieza's Downfall!
Chapter 23: Dragon Ball Revival, Come Back Home Oren!
Epilogue.

Chapter 20: Frieza's Nightmare, The Super Saiyan Awakens!

321 8 3
By WasabiSword

Last Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Oren's fight with Frieza continued, but not even the Kaio-Ken powered Kamehameha could bring him down. Running out of options, Oren decided that the only way to defeat Frieza once and for all was to use the Spirit Bomb. However, Oren decided to gather energy from the nearby surrounding planets, which would take longer. Just as thing's couldn't get any worse, Frieza saw the Spirit Bomb in the sky! Fasha tried her best to fend off Frieza, but the galactic tyrant was too much for the Saiyan. Seeing an opportunity, Oren threw the Spirit Bomb, hitting Frieza. It seemed as though the battle was won, and the tyrant was no more. However, before anyone could do anything, they saw that somehow Frieza had survived! Frieza managed to wound both Piccolo and Fasha, before aiming his sights on Jaune. Using his telekinetic powers, Frieza raised Jaune high into the air, and killed him. Enraged at seeing one of his best friends slain before him, something inside Oren snapped, and with a mighty yell, Oren had transformed into the very thing that Frieza had feared, a Super Saiyan.

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza's Nightmare, The Super Saiyan Awakens!

________________________________________________________________________________

Frieza stood aback at the sight before him. The Saiyan below had just transformed, yet it wasn't the transformation that scared him. The aura and the radiating heat of Oren's power frightened him. Even without the ability to sense other's power, he knew that this boy had gained a power that was significantly stronger than him.

'W-What is this?' Frieza wondered. 'I thought Saiyan's only transformed into giant apes, what's going on?'

Frieza looked directly into Oren's newly green eyes and saw a roaring Oozaru staring back at him. Frieza's eyes shrunk as he flinched back.

'N-No,' Frieza shivered. 'I-It can't be...!' Frieza thought as his body was overcome with fear. "A S-Super Saiyan...!" Frieza muttered.

Oren continually glared hatefully up the hill at Frieza.

"Get out of here Ruby," Oren demanded. "I can still sense Piccolo and Fasha's energy, they're still alive. Get them to my ship and fly back to Remnant!"

Ruby's eyes widened at what Oren had asked of her.

"B-But, if we leave, then you'll be stuck here," Ruby said concerningly. "How will you be able to get back?"

Oren turned back to look at his silver eyed friend.

"If Piccolo dies, then everything we've done will be for nothing," Oren growled. "Take my ship and go!"

Ruby flinched but nodded.

"A-Alright," Ruby muttered.

Ruby walked over to Piccolo's unconscious body and slung him over her shoulder. Pyrrha walked up to Fasha and did the same thing. Ruby looked back at her friend

"I'll see you home, Oren," Ruby spoke softly.

Ruby, Pyrrha, and Weiss began to fly away with Piccolo and Fasha. Ruby looked back, and sadly smiled, believing that this may be the last time she'll ever see her friend.

"Thank you, Oren, for everything," Ruby said quietly, with a single tear running down her eye.

Frieza looked up and saw the three flying away and began to chuckle.

"Oho ho ho! I'm not letting you three get away THAT easily," Frieza laughed softly. "What fools."

Frieza raised his right arm into the air, and extended his index finger, preparing to fire a death beam at the unsuspecting huntresses. Before Frieza could fire, he blinked. As his eyes opened, he saw Oren towering before him! Frieza stepped back and looked at Oren with absolute terror.

Oren glared down at Frieza and grabbed his hand. Oren then aimed Frieza's hand in a different direction, before applying pressure to the tyrant's wrist. Frieza gritted his teeth and let out a stifled yelp at the pain he was feeling in his wrist.

"You're the scum of the universe! And I'm Fucking sick of it!" Oren growled in fury. Oren applied more Pressure, causing an audible crack to be heard from Frieza's hand. Frieza screamed in agony as he felt the Saiyan break his wrist. "How many innocent people, how many of my friends have to die before you stop!" Oren growled once more, adding even more pressure on Frieza's wrist. The pain in Frieza's wrist was too much to bear and he knelt to the ground. "You killed Jaune, YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" Oren roared.

Whilst kneeling onto the ground, Frieza tried to pull himself free from Oren's grasp, only to find that the Saiyan had the grip of a steel vice. Seeing the pathetic spectacle before him, Oren let go of Frieza's hand, sending the galactic tyrant flying back. Frieza managed to stop himself and began rubbing his wrist, all the while, he never broke eye contact with Oren.

"I-It's the legends...!" Frieza quivered. "H-He's the Legendary Super Saiyan!" Frieza exclaimed.

(End Song)

Oren stood there, unmoving. From afar, it would look as though he were calm, up close, he could be seen trembling with rage.

"This is it," Oren growled. "No more!" Oren said, raising his arms to his sides. Oren's already muscular arms grew slightly larger as a golden lime green aura erupted from his body. "GRR! LET'S END THIS THING, RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!!!" Oren roared.  

Oren flew after Frieza, destroying the hill he was previously standing on. With a devastating punch, Frieza was thrown back with a force, strong enough that two of his teeth flew out of his mouth. Continuing to fly after him, Oren grabbed both Frieza's feet and arms, and rammed his knee into the tyrants back, causing Frieza to howl in pain. Oren brought both arms up, and brought them down upon Frieza, causing him to plummet to the ground with a crash.

Oren remained in the air, whilst watching the rubble that covered Frieza as he collided into the ground. Suddenly, the ground began to quake, as a mighty explosion went off right where Frieza had landed. The explosion caused rocks to fly into the air in all directions. Oren looked down unflinching, as the rocks that shot towards him evaporated before they made contact. Frieza emerged from the rubble, and slowly flew into the air in front of Oren. Frieza had an angered scowl etched upon his face, while Oren had a look of calm anger. Frieza's scowl soon turned into a taunting smirk.

"Tell me," Frieza asked. "Why do you loath me for all I've done? You Saiyan's were savage barbarians before my father took control of your planet. Your race even drove your brother species, the Tuffles, to extinction. Compared to you, I'm a saint." Frieza smirked.

Oren stood still.

"We paid for our crimes," Oren said quietly, with a hint of venom. "And don't EVER refer to yourself as a saint! How many people did YOU murder in cold blood!" Oren yelled.

Frieza shook his head.

"Oho ho ho! So, I'M the monster, eh?" Frieza scoffed. "But what about you? Are you the monster? Are you more of a beast than I?" Frieza taunted.

Frieza stood there for a moment, before hearing the distinct sound of chuckling. Raising an eyebrow, Frieza leaned closer, and saw that Oren was grinning, not smirking, but actually grinning!

"A monster, huh?" Oren said with a terrifying grin across his face. "You hit the nail right on the head."

Terrified, Frieza flew away, only for Oren to reappear before him. His grin never leaving his face. Shivering, Frieza shot a Ki blast towards Oren, before following it up with a volley of Ki blasts. After a minute, Frieza stopped his barrage, and began to breathe heavily, with each breath sounding haggard. The smoke from his Ki blasts began to slowly dissipate, only to reveal that Oren was still floating there, with a terrifying grin still etched upon his face. What frightened Frieza, was that there wasn't a scratch on Oren. Almost as if his attacks did nothing.

"What's wrong Frieza," Oren chuckled. "Losing your edge?"

Frieza stood up, and slowly began to tremble. Oren's grin slowly turned into a look of seriousness, as he raised his right hand in front of him. Oren fired an invisible force of Ki towards Frieza, sending him back. Stopping himself, Frieza looked back at Oren, who slowly dropped his right arm to the side. Within a blink of an eye, Oren dashed towards Frieza.

Before Frieza knew it, Oren had rammed his elbow into Frieza's face, knocking him back. Oren proceeded to fly after Frieza and followed up his previous attack with a savage uppercut, which sent Frieza higher into the air. Flying after Frieza once more, Oren extended both arms forward, ramming himself into Frieza's back causing him to scream in pain. Frieza flipped himself over, and looked at Oren, who smirked back. Gritting his teeth, Frieza threw a kick, which Oren blocked with his arm. From there, Frieza unleashed a barrage of rapid punches and kicks, all of which were blocked effortlessly by Oren.

"Damn you!" Frieza screamed, whilst continuing his endless assault.

Both fighters began to slowly rise into the air, as each of their blows created massive sonic booms. Frieza kept up his useless assault, before flying back to the ground.

(End Song)

Both fighters landed on large pillars of stone protruding from the ocean. Neither made a move. Breaking the silence, Frieza shot a Death Beam straight towards Oren. The Saiyan effortlessly dodged the attack, moving fast enough to leave an afterimage behind. Eyes widening, Frieza took a step back.

"W-WHAT?!" Frieza exclaimed. "He dodged it!"

Clenching his fists, Frieza proceeded to fire more Death Beams, only for each attack to miss their target. Each time Frieza fired a beam, Oren would teleport to a new location. Each time he dodged, the beam would collide with the ground, and any surrounding mountain and hill, causing a large mountain of smoke to rise into the air. Frieza's last shot hit a nearby mountain, causing lava to spew from the Earth. The surrounding smoke dissipated, and Frieza saw Oren floating in the middle, completely unharmed. Frieza couldn't believe it, for once in his life, he began to feel true fear. Oren looked at Frieza and smirked.

(Play 0:28)

"You know," Oren said. "For someone who calls themself 'The Emperor of The Universe', you sure have shitty aim." Oren taunted.

Gritting his teeth, Frieza began charging his Ki into his right hand.

"Y-You dare mock me!" Frieza shrieked in anger, before firing a Death Beam at Oren.

The Beam struck Oren in the face and knocked his head back. Slowly, Oren raised his unharmed head, and looked Frieza in the eye. Frieza stood up and backed away. Oren looked at Frieza's fear, and smirked.

"What's wrong Frieza?" Oren taunted. "I can't be harder to destroy than a planet, right?"

Frieza began to shake uncontrollably.

"Y-You... You... What the hell ARE you!" Frieza shivered.

"Hmph! You still haven't figured it out yet?" Oren smirked. "I'm the Saiyan prince who came all the way from Remnant for the sole purpose of beating you!" Oren said.

Frieza remained speechless.

"I am the warrior you've heard of in legends. Pure of heart, and awakened by fury. THATS what I am!" Oren continued.

Behind him, the nearby mountain erupted, and lava shot straight up into the air, giving Oren a terrifying visage. Frieza's eyes widened, as his heart pace began to quicken. Oren moved his arms to his sides, as his lime green aura erupted violently from his body.

(Play 1:38)

"I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN! SON OREN!!" Oren exclaimed with righteous fury.

Frieza stood there dumbfounded. It was at this moment that he realized one thing; his terrifying premonition was coming true. The Super Saiyan had awoken. The Saiyan prince had finally reclaimed his throne.

(Chapter End)

________________________________________________________________________________

Oren: Hey, it's me Oren! It's over Frieza, give up.

Frieza: N-No! I won't believe this! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!!

Oren: If you wish to die, then so be it.

Frieza: Oho ho ho! Oh, I won't be alone. You'll all go to Hell without me!

Oren: Next Time, on Dragon Ball R!

Frieza's desperate attack!

Oren: YOU'RE NOT STALLING FOR MORE TIME! WE FINISH THIS NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 91 22
In another time, another dimension; there exists a parallel dimension to the 12 universes. This dimension focuses on another planet that is similar t...
2.5K 117 17
Nearly a year had passed since the defeat of Frieza and the destruction of Planet Namek. During that time, Remnant was at peace, with no sign of any...
1.1K 30 11
Bardock is having a bad day. His team was killed by dodoria's men, and his planet was destroyed. Wait How is he alive? Bardock awakens to find two de...
47.5K 421 19
What will happen when a saiyan goes from abused and neglected to finally loved find out in the story Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or dragon ball. RW...