『JenSoo Short Stories』

By cupcakechaeyoung

→ A compilation of JenSoo short stories, as you can see in the title. (Some stories have been changed by me)... More

How You Like That
Weather and Seasons
Damaged Goods
Affinity and Chicken #1: Coincidence and Incidence
Affinity and Chicken #2: Fate and Date
Feelings
Home Is a Person Not a Place (1/2)
Home Is a Person Not a Place (2/2)
BP High #1: 1st Encounter
BP High #2: 1st Session
BP High #3: 1st Confession
[M] Lovesick Girls
Prom Night (1/3)
Prom Night (2/3)
Prom Night (3/3)
Ring Says It All
Lend Me Your Hand (1/4)
Lend Me Your Hand (2/4)
Lend Me Your Hand (3/4)
Lend Me Your Hand (4/4)
A/N
Speechless, Breathless, Useless
A Diamond is Forever
Nuages
[M] Captive #1: The Devil Inside
Captive #2: Happy Birthday
Captive #3: The Day
[M] Captive #4: The Night
Captive #5 (Finale): Tied
Living Through You
Strawberry
Aubade (Dawn Serenade) #1: Midnight
Aubade (Dawn Serenade) #2: Demonic Hour
Aubade (Dawn Serenade) #3: Dawn
The Girl Who Plays the Piano
Say Ok
How Are You #1: How Are You?
How Are You #2: Someday
How Are You #3: That One Person, You
How Are You #4: Give Me A Day (and I will give you the whole world)
Window of Memories
The Thing About Jennie (1/4)
The Thing About Jennie (2/4)
The Thing About Jennie (4/4)
To Laugh in Flowers (is to bloom in the rain) (1/3)
To Laugh in Flowers (is to bloom in the rain) (2/3)
To Laugh in Flowers (is to bloom in the rain) (3/3)
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together (1/3)
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together (2/3)
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together (3/3)
Paris, La Ville de l'Amour
This love will keep us through blinding of the eyes (or so we hoped)
There's a Sweetness in Hell (1/3)
There's a Sweetness in Hell (2/3)
There's a Sweetness in Hell (3/3)
The Second You Called Me Yours (I had something worth living for)
Asymptote
To The Sea
The Last Proposal (All I really want is a lifetime with you) (1/3)
The Last Proposal (All I really want is a lifetime with you) (2/3)
The Last Proposal (All I really want is a lifetime with you) (3/3)
End.
.. Part Two

The Thing About Jennie (3/4)

904 73 12
By cupcakechaeyoung

-------------------------

The thing about Jennie is that she's scary when jealous. Like deadly scary. And no, she can't hide it when she's jealous nor can she control her being territorial.

-------------------------

"Jen.. Jendeuk.." Jisoo tried to approach her hesitantly.

"Don't talk to me, Chu." Jennie answered annoyingly.

"Jen..." The older girl tried again. 

Jennie remained quiet and didn't even spare a glance.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't know that she would ask for my number. I didn't even give it." Jisoo tried to reason out while trying to hold Jennie's hand. 

The younger girl kept puffing her cheek and rolling her eyes.

"Mandu... Please don't be mad. Your cheeks look like a giant mandu." Jisoo smiled and tried to pinch Jennie's cheeks.

"Chu... Don't even." Jennie stormed off to her room and slammed the door.

"Yikes! What was that?" Chaeng asked Jisoo as she arrived with Lisa in tow. Just in time to see that intense exit. 

"Nothing." Jisoo just shrugged and tried to knock on Jennie's door.

"Bet Jisoo unnie was being too friendly again..." Lisa whispered to Chaeng while sniggering.

-------------------------

"Baby, please don't mind oppa. He's just really like that. And it's for the behind the scenes of this drama." Jisoo tried to reason out while she could already feel her sweat forming on her forehead. 

"Mmhmmm." Jennie answered without looking up. 

They are currently inside Jisoo's trailer and Jisoo swears the temperature inside is colder than the early morning breeze outside.

"Jendeukie, I swear it's nothing. We just need to act like that in front of the camera. The behind the scenes will be shown. And they plan to make it seem like we're really hitting it off."

"Okay." 

"Okay...? Okay, we're good? Okay, you understand? Or okay, I'm still in trouble?" Jisoo asked worriedly. She just knows she won't be able to sleep beside her girlfriend later.

"Okay, I'm going home already." Jennie finally said and started gathering her things.

"Alright, let's go." Jisoo tried to smile at the girl in hopes that she's not that in trouble anymore. 

Jennie suddenly grabbed Jisoo and kissed her senseless. Jisoo could only moan and kiss back. She was totally helpless as Jennie tangled her hands on her hair to bring them closer to each other. 

"Mine." Jennie proudly said as she slowly parted her lips from Jisoo.

"Yours." Jisoo agreed with a dazed look in her eyes.

"Now that your hair screams 'I just had a hot make out session with my girlfriend' look, you can now join me." Jennie smirked triumphantly.

Jisoo could only give her girlfriend a goofy smile after that kiss. She offered her arm to Jennie once they left her trailer, not caring if anyone saw how she looked.

-------------------------

True to what Jisoo promised to Jennie, they didn't leave the cabin and just cuddled the whole day. They would occasionally try to prepare food but would end up stealing kisses, that would lead them to heavy make out sessions, and eventually back to bed to show just how much they needed each other.

Months of having different schedules made them want each other more, making this getaway extra special for the both of them.

"I'm glad we're here, Chu." Jennie smiled as she played with Jisoo's hair, whose head was lying on her tummy.

"Ha! And you told me not to get a special place!" Jisoo laughed as she faced Jennie and tried to tickle her.

"Alright, you win! You win!" Jennie squealed as she tried to get away from Jisoo.

"But Chu, I think I need food now. We haven't eaten a proper meal since we got here." Jennie pouted.

"What do you mean you haven't? I remember you eating..."

"Okay, stop! Don't continue that! I mean it, I need food, Chu." Jennie whined.

"Alright, alright. Let's go make dinner already. Okay?" Jisoo swooned as she saw Jennie's cat eyes become smaller from smiling her gummy smile.

"Yay, food! And oh my gosh, it's 9 pm already?! How are we even functioning?! We only had breakfast as our real meal."

"Well, unless you count the tanghulu we had a while ago, you're right. I'm impressed." Jisoo smirked.

"Pabo!" Jennie tried to hit Jisoo but the older one was able to catch her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"Come on, Jendeuk! Let's cook your pre-birthday dinner!" Jisoo pulled the younger girl and gave her a hoodie and some pajama bottoms to wear.

"You look so fuzzy, baby." Jisoo couldn't help but squeeze her girlfriend's cheek.

"Shtop it, Jishu! Or elsh, no chichen for you." Jennie tried to answer which made Jisoo laugh.

They finally made it to the kitchen and promised each other not to get distracted anymore for real food.

After cooking a simple pasta and chicken meal, both of them decided to just watch in front of the television.

"Babe, it's almost starting! Are you excited?" Jennie said as she chewed her food.

"Of course, Jendeuk!" Jisoo tried to smile and hide her nervousness.

"But Jen, I need to tell you something." Jisoo gulped.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Jennie looked at her with a smile.

'She's so cute with those pretty eyes and adorable smile. How will I tell her this? She's going to flip.'

"Uhmmm... the episode tonight. I know I'm not supposed to give you any spoilers. But..." Jisoo nervously started.

Jennie just looked at her calmly, making the older girl more jittery.

"Well, nothing big will really happen here if you know what I mean, but they might show something in the preview for tomorrow... I'm not sure yet. But this episode is almost close to the ummm... to the.. Ummm.." Jisoo stuttered.

"Kissing scene?" Jennie raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Yes?" Jisoo squeaked.

"I see. Okay." Jennie started eating her food.

"Jendeuk?"

"Quiet down, Jisoo. It's starting already." Jennie didn't remove her eyes from the screen.

Jisoo just watched the girl quietly, trying to assess her current mood. She finally sat closer to Jennie in hopes that the younger one wouldn't push her away.

As the show progressed, Jennie slowly moved closer and closer to Jisoo until she's almost sitting on Jisoo's lap, tucking her head under her chin.

Jisoo sighed and hugged Jennie, thankful that the girl was finally in her arms. She won't be able to forgive herself if she makes Jennie sad right before her birthday.

"Is it almost about to happen...?" Jennie asked softly.

"No, I don't think so. But I'm pretty sure they would tease it already." Jisoo answered truthfully.

"Okay." Jennie went quiet again.

While waiting for the possible scene, Jisoo kept checking her watch if it's almost midnight as well. She slowly got her phone from the side and immediately searched for the pictures she wanted to use. There is no way she's going to break her streak in greeting her girl at exactly midnight.

"I'm so annoyed. Why do they keep making you cry? Don't they know how precious your tears are?" Jennie huffed.

Jisoo just smiled and kissed the girl on the forehead.

As the show was about to end, Jisoo started to mentally prepare herself for any possible teaser and reaction from Jennie.

And when the teaser for the episode on Jennie's birthday was finally revealed, Jisoo felt like time stopped. She watched it intently and maybe hugged Jennie a little bit tighter. True enough, the kissing scene was finally shown at the end of the teaser.

"Hmmmmm, I see." Jennie mumbled. She got up from her comfortable position on Jisoo's lap and got a glass of water from the table.

"Jendeuk... It wasn't supposed to be on your birthday but the 3 episodes happened last time and moved all the episodes." Jisoo tried to explain but Jennie just drank her water quietly.

Jisoo's not sure if she likes quiet jealous Jennie or pouting jealous Jennie. Both can be scary. She glanced at her phone again and saw that it was almost midnight.

"Jendeuk.."

"Jisoo."

"Yes, Mandu?" Jisoo went closer to her immediately.

"I'm going to bed already. Can we pack these away tomorrow?" Jennie asked while glancing at the table.

Jisoo nodded and tried to hold Jennie's hand on their way to the bedroom. Quiet jealous Jennie is the one with her now and she has to make sure to play her cards right to diffuse the situation. She refuses to be the girl who would ruin her girlfriend's birthday.

Jisoo glanced at her watch again and saw that she had 5 minutes left until she needed to post. She looked at the girl beside her who got ready for bed as if she wasn't going to turn a year older in a few minutes.

Jennie made herself comfortable on the bed and got her phone to browse, not even sparing Jisoo a tiny glance.

As for Jisoo, she did not let go of the hand she is holding and prepared the pictures she will be posting soon. After choosing the two pictures she wanted from her Jennie album, she quickly typed on the first picture the message she thought of since this morning and then added a sticker. Now, she waits for posting.

'5... 4... 3... 2...1... And post.' Jisoo quickly hit upload and then typed another message to the next picture and immediately uploaded it as well.

She looked at the girl beside her and assessed if she already got the notification. She knows she was faster than the official post of the company for Jennie's greeting so she's sure Jennie saw her post already.

She saw Jennie click something on her phone and read something intently. Jisoo could feel herself sweat and could also feel her phone vibrating non-stop. She just knows that people are making her greeting blow up right now thus the notification blast.

'As they should! I just marked what's mine.' Jisoo smirked inside her head but made sure not to show that face to Jennie until she was cleared.

Jennie looked at her phone for a few more seconds then looked at Jisoo then back to her phone. Jisoo is sure now that Jennie was reading her post.

'Moment of truth.' Jisoo gulped.

"Ugh... come here and kiss me!" Jennie finally said and pulled Jisoo closer to her for a passionate kiss.

"Happy birthday, baby..." Jisoo said in between kisses.

"I should be so jealous right now. And I am. But God..." Jennie pulled Jisoo again for another kiss.

"My Jendeukie? Really? Where did that bravery come from?" Jennie smiled as she pulled Jisoo on top of her.

"Everyone's been calling you as their Jendeukie or their mandu so I just wanted to let them know who you really belong to." Jisoo said with a smile.

"And I just wanted to let everybody know how special you are to me and how lucky I am that I get to celebrate your birthdays with you..." Jisoo whispered as she started kissing Jennie's neck.

"Chu..."

"Happy birthday, My Jendeukie." Jisoo mumbled as she leaves trails of kisses on Jennie's soft skin.

"Do you want your birthday cake now? It's inside the freezer. I bought you ice cream cake! But then it's so cold right now. Do you want to blow your candles now?" Jisoo lifted herself and tried to stand up to prepare the cake.

Jennie pulled her back to bed and gave her a big hug.

"No, you're staying here." Jennie used her clinging skill to make Jisoo stay.

"Aigoo, my clingy baby." Jisoo laughed and let herself be pulled again.

"Fluffy." Jennie smiled and tried to snuggle even closer.

"So, are we just going to cuddle for your birthday?"

Jennie smirked and gave Jisoo her sly look. Jisoo just laughed and kissed the birthday girl. They both know how they were really going to celebrate it anyway.

At around 1 AM, Jennie reposted Jisoo's story with her own special caption to claim her Shoong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 210 9
"Oh yeah, that's a thicc piece a--" "Shut the fuck up pervert!" "Was just gonna say meat" "Were you?" Alongside chaos, drama, crackheadedness and som...
288K 13.8K 100
A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo!
79.5K 1.2K 37
Tác giả: Thiên Mai Giới thiệu vắn tắt Nàng là tiểu thư không có tiếng tăm gì của phủ tướng quân, một đạo thánh chỉ sắc phong quận chúa, nàng trở thàn...
34.6K 1.7K 7
"I was trying to find something to levitate to show Jisoo, but I may done the wrong spell. Rene, I changed my girlfriend Into a three year old." Jenn...