『JenSoo Short Stories』

By cupcakechaeyoung

→ A compilation of JenSoo short stories, as you can see in the title. (Some stories have been changed by me)... More

How You Like That
Weather and Seasons
Damaged Goods
Affinity and Chicken #1: Coincidence and Incidence
Affinity and Chicken #2: Fate and Date
Feelings
Home Is a Person Not a Place (1/2)
Home Is a Person Not a Place (2/2)
BP High #1: 1st Encounter
BP High #2: 1st Session
BP High #3: 1st Confession
[M] Lovesick Girls
Prom Night (1/3)
Prom Night (2/3)
Prom Night (3/3)
Ring Says It All
Lend Me Your Hand (1/4)
Lend Me Your Hand (2/4)
Lend Me Your Hand (3/4)
Lend Me Your Hand (4/4)
A/N
Speechless, Breathless, Useless
A Diamond is Forever
Nuages
[M] Captive #1: The Devil Inside
Captive #2: Happy Birthday
Captive #3: The Day
[M] Captive #4: The Night
Captive #5 (Finale): Tied
Living Through You
Strawberry
Aubade (Dawn Serenade) #1: Midnight
Aubade (Dawn Serenade) #2: Demonic Hour
Aubade (Dawn Serenade) #3: Dawn
The Girl Who Plays the Piano
Say Ok
How Are You #1: How Are You?
How Are You #2: Someday
How Are You #3: That One Person, You
How Are You #4: Give Me A Day (and I will give you the whole world)
Window of Memories
The Thing About Jennie (1/4)
The Thing About Jennie (3/4)
The Thing About Jennie (4/4)
To Laugh in Flowers (is to bloom in the rain) (1/3)
To Laugh in Flowers (is to bloom in the rain) (2/3)
To Laugh in Flowers (is to bloom in the rain) (3/3)
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together (1/3)
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together (2/3)
Broke your heart, I'll put it back together (3/3)
Paris, La Ville de l'Amour
This love will keep us through blinding of the eyes (or so we hoped)
There's a Sweetness in Hell (1/3)
There's a Sweetness in Hell (2/3)
There's a Sweetness in Hell (3/3)
The Second You Called Me Yours (I had something worth living for)
Asymptote
To The Sea
The Last Proposal (All I really want is a lifetime with you) (1/3)
The Last Proposal (All I really want is a lifetime with you) (2/3)
The Last Proposal (All I really want is a lifetime with you) (3/3)
End.
.. Part Two

The Thing About Jennie (2/4)

793 63 3
By cupcakechaeyoung

-------------------------

The thing about Jennie is that she actually loves receiving surprises and would act like the happiest girl in the world because of it.

-------------------------

"Surprise, Jendeuk!" Jisoo grinned happily.

"Shoong, what's this?" Jennie laughed looking at the melted ice cream cone her girlfriend gave her.

"I bought you ice cream! But then it melted on my way here." Jisoo pouted. 

Jennie smiled at the adorable pout and gave her a small kiss leaving the the older girl smiling like a fool.

"Thank you, Chu." Jennie smiled happily and started eating her melted treat.

Jisoo just looked at her fondly, watching her mandu cheeks all puffy and cute. 

-------------------------

"Chu?! What are you doing here?!" Jennie gasped while standing up to hug her favorite person who just entered her dressing room. 

"Surprise! I wanted to bring you some snacks for your shoot. And to cheer for you of course!" Jisoo chuckled while giving Jennie a small kiss just below her ear.

Jennie couldn't help but close her eyes and hug her tighter, making the older girl smile.

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" Jennie asked after letting go of Jisoo reluctantly to bring them to the couch.

"I wanted to surprise you and just watch you today. I don't have any schedule today and I'm missing you terribly. So why not visit my girl and watch her look breathtakingly beautiful on set?" Jisoo grinned as Jennie cuddled with her. 

"You're not surprising me today because I'm having my CK shoot, right? This is just a coincidence?" Jennie raised her eyebrow while smirking at her girlfriend.

"Totally. I didn't even know this was for CK. Whoa! My goodness! You know what else is lucky? I brought jackets and blankets with me today that you could use!" Jisoo tried to say with a fake surprised face.

"Chu!" Jennie tried to complain but she could only giggle as Jisoo started to give her small kisses.

"Thanks for being here." Jennie whispered with a contented smile.

-------------------------

"Surprise, baby!" Jisoo proudly screamed as she took off Jennie's blindfold she hastily placed on the girl earlier. They are now standing outside a cozy cabin surrounded by trees and snow, away from the busy city life.

"Chu! You said you were just going to show me something outside the city! No wonder the drive was long! Why are we here? I thought no going away for us?!" Jennie can't help but feel mesmerized by the scenery in front of her.

"You did mention that but then I also wanted to take you away first before all the noise on your birthday. Just the two of us away from the city."

Jennie smiled hearing the sincerity behind the girl's voice.

"You're such a little sneak, baby." Jennie wrapped her arms around her.

"Thank you, Chu." Jennie gave her girlfriend a sweet kiss.

Jisoo just smiled and leaned in for more kisses.

"Yep, definitely worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 2.8K 35
Luna Amemiya, the 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of the young idol, 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐀𝐢. Who...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.7K 210 9
"Oh yeah, that's a thicc piece a--" "Shut the fuck up pervert!" "Was just gonna say meat" "Were you?" Alongside chaos, drama, crackheadedness and som...
29.3K 367 10
There will be no Belly in this, my deepest apologies! <3