His girl. *AshtrayxReader*

By MaeEmmaLynn

A new girl, Grace, moved to town. As she walked to the nearest gas station, in which turned out to be Fez's... More

The New Girl
With You in the Rain
Jealousy
Gone.
Paying Our Respects
Losing Herself
Waking Up
Not a Part
Good Day
SORRY NOT A PART AGAIN
Our Goodbyes
Grace Returns (Sequel)

The Life of the Party

3.5K 44 34
By MaeEmmaLynn

We soon arrived at the party and again, people stared, just as they did at school. So...me being me, I said...

"What are you all looking at, hm? What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here."

People in the large crowd responded in whistles and saying "Oooo" a familiar boy then walked up to me.

Ash: "You followin me?"

"Pfft, no. Why would I follow you, you're annoying."

Ash: "So heartbroken rn, that hurt my feelings" He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Gonna suck your thumb next?" I replied, also in a sarcastic tone.

Ash: "Fuck you." With that, he rolled his eyes and walked away, then a girl wearing sweats and a crop top came up to me and hit her vape as she spoke.

??: "Ay, I've been hearing about you everywhere."

"Yup, Rue said I'm sort of the talk of the town now."

Bb: "Mm. Well I'm Bb by the way." She held her hand out to dab me up

"Grace." I smiled and dabbed her up.

Bb: "So, what kind of drink is your thing?"

"Tequila rose and white russians all day" I said, pouring some tequila rose in a shot bottle and downing it. I felt eyes on me as I did so, but I chose to ignore it as I've gotten used to it.

Ashtray's POV
----------------------------
I sat on a couch beside Fez, looking at Grace from a distance. I watched as she laughed and smiled as she spoke, the way she threw her arm up after taking each shot. Fuck. What is it about her? I don't fuckin' catch feelings, but Grace is different. She just feels right. I hated her for it, for making me fall for her especially in such short time.

Grace's POV:
--------------------------
I grab Bb's hand as I said "Let's dance!" After taking a few shots, leaving me tipsy.

Bb: "Nope, nah I don't dance."

"Aww please? It's new year's!"

Bb: "Okay fiiine." She took another hit of her vape as she followed me onto the dance floor. We started swaying our hips, throwing our hands up and such. Still, I felt eyes on me. I looked over and Saw Ashtray and Fez sitting on a couch in the distance, except Ashtray was staring at me. I rolled my eyes and kept dancing with Bb.

Maddy: "Hey bitchesss!"

Grace & Bb: "Hey Maddy!" She started dancing with us.

Maddy: "I feel so fuckin' free!"

"Yeah, same! Wanna do molly?"

Maddy: "Bet, let's go"

Me, Maddy and Bb went to the corner of the room, which was close to where Fez and Ash were, but I didn't care. Me and Maddy did the molly and laughed.

"Augh, it burns"

Maddy: "It's so worth it, though"

Ashtray stared at me even harder as I did so. A boy then walked up to us, about 16 or 17.

????: "Wassup ladies." The boy said, rubbing his hands together.

Maddy: "Ew. I'm getting a drink."

Bb: "Same"

Troy: "Well then. I'm troy." He said, holding his hand out.

"Grace." I kept my arms crossed and just stared at him. He then gets a bottle of beer and hands it to me, and me being a fucking idiot, I drank it. A few seconds after I did so, I felt dizzy and my legs went jelly. I tried to hold myself up, holding onto the wall. Troy grabbed my waist and started to lead me upstairs.

TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT !!!!

My head felt dizzy and my stomach was hurting. We got up to the room and I passed out completely on the bed. Troy pulled my dress up and unbuckled his belt.

Ashtray's POV:
----------------------------
I was talking to Fez, when I looked back over at that corner Grace was at, she was gone. I got up and started to look for her. She wasn't anywhere downstairs so I went upstairs, walking room to room. Then, as I opened the door to the last room, there she was. She was passed out on a bed, the bottom of her dress pulled up with a boy standing in front of her.

"The fuck is you doin', man!" I pushed him off of her, then quickly ran to her pulling her dress back down and covering her with a blanket. I went back over to the boy and beat him until he bled a lot. With that, I picked up Grace and ran downstairs, her friends cocked their heads to see.

Maddy: "The fuck?" Maddy said, coming up to me with Kat, Bb, Cassie, Lexi, Rue and Jules following close behind.

"Troy had her up in a room, she was drugged." I then turned to Fez. "Yo. Fez! We needa get her outta here right the fuck now."

He quickly got up, grabbing his keys and with that, we both rushed to the car. I carefully set Grace down on the backseat, I decided to sit back there with her. Fez started driving as I put her head on my lap.

Fez: "Yo, we gon' have to take her back to our place. We can't just send ger home like that, plus she'll get in trouble."

I nodded and we soon arrived to the house. I picked up Grace again, laying her down on my bed as I went to my closet for a hoodie. I slipped the hoodie on her, then some of my basket ball shorts and then took her dress off. With that, I covered her and let her sleep. I went and sat on my chair, watching the cameras and slowly falling asleep as I did so.

The next morning, Grace's POV:
----------------------------------------------------
I woke up in a room that wasn't mine. I sat up and saw a setup of cameras and shit, but the room was empty. I heard footsteps in the hall and with that, the door opened revealing a tired Ashtray.

Ash: "You're awake. Are you okay?"

"What happened? My head hurts" I said, getting up and my legs feeling sore.

Ash: "...Something happened at the party."

I stood confused for a second then I caught on to what he was trying to tell me. With that, tears formed in my eyes.

Ash: "He didn't get to go too far with you, though. It's okay"

I found his voice comforting. Seeing that he helped me made me have feelings for him. How caring he can be.

"Thank you."

Ash: "Don't mention it. Also we probably gotta get you home."

Shit. SHIT. My mom expected me home at 11 lastnight.

"My mom is going to fucking kill me."

I said, as me, Fez and Ash got into the car.

At home:
------------------------
Mom: "Where were you, Grace?! Again? I don't know what's up with you, you keep going out and just doing whatever the fuck you want!"

"My gosh, Mom, I stayed at a friends house! I had a hard fucking night." I stomped up to my room and started to cry. I decided to check my phone to see if I got any texts.

Maddy 🤍: 7 missed calls, 10 messages

Bb: 3 missed calls, 7 messages

Cass 😌: 5 missed calls, 11 messages

Rue 👽: 6 missed calls, 10 messages

Lexi 😇: 8 missed calls, 9 messages

I didn't have the energy to answer any of them right now. I was going on tiktok when I got a text from a number I didn't recognize.

**********: Hey.

Who is this?

**********: It's Ash.

*Contact name has been changed to Ash*

Oh. How'd you get my
number?

Ash: Don't ask stupid questions. 🤦🏻

You creep me the fuck out

Ash: Good
Read

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this one more than the last part. Anyone have some ideas for part 3?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 931 22
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢...
375K 10.6K 18
MARY JANE| MARJIUNA CIGARETTE Carmen Santos, born and raised in the projects of Chicago, gets sent to Eastland California after...
11.7K 92 20
-DISCONTINUED- In which Hayden Eloise Howard meets Ashtray. She has no idea the impact he will have on her life, drugs, alcohol, crime, more crime, a...
286K 3.2K 29
14yr old McKenzie Perez has problems...a lot of them, when her drug dealer Fezco introduces her to his partner Ash, things become.. well.. complicate...