Cold Hands [ Elsamaren ]

By BechloeSendrick05

"Your hands are cold." Honeymaren whispered with a giggle, snuggling into Elsa's shoulder. "Wait, really? I'm... More

1 - Lakes and Beaches
2 - (Un)wanted Feelings
3 - Discoveries
4 - Dandelions
5 - Christmas Day
6 - Sun Sets and Paradise
7 - Attack Plan
8 - Man She Once Met
9 - Eyes of Anger
10 - The Forbidden Element
11 - Dark Travels
12 - Castle
13 - Grandfather
14 - Panic Room
15 - Set Free
16 - Arendelle
17 - Last-Minute Guffaws
18 - Silent Kingdoms
19 - Howls in the Wind
20 - Fallen Soldiers (Part 1)

21 - Fallen Soldiers (Part 2)

950 15 23
By BechloeSendrick05

A/N: Raunchy content warning in this chapter!

The sky had blossomed into a dark grey, thick clouds reigned the horizon as the afternoon trickled into a covered sunset. Thunder threatened in the distance, as small raindrops hit the well-soiled ground of greenery.

There were hundreds upon hundreds of flowers. The Enchanted Forest graveyard had transformed from a small place of reverence to a large place of memory. A forever piece of history etched into every individual plant. Each daunting flower mixed with the souls who did not survive the treacheries of the Sixth Spirit.

Elsa took in a deep, shaking breath. The new smell of moist soil and dripping rain filled her lungs. Each drop of water that hit her skin felt cold, calming and familiar. Her white flowing dress clung to her legs, the pieces of cloth on her arms that usually swung in the wind sagged drastically. 

A single flower was held in her hand. It was a red rose, young, bright and hopeful. The flower was for Kirra's father. Honeymaren had taken the younger girl there earlier in the day to commemorate her mother. It seemed green eyed girl still did not quite understand the impact of the death of her family. Kirra knew things had changed, and had her moments of melancholy, but still went about her day almost as normal, still asking about her parents.

It pained Elsa. The inner parts of herself screamed that it was her fault. 

'If you were quicker, you know they'd still all be alive.'

No, that wasn't it.

"Maybe you're just a failure all around.'

Ah, yes. A failure. Someone who lacked success. Even after the constant fighting, Elsa still felt that way. Even after persevering, time and time again, getting through the worst hells that the average person would not be able to manage in the slightest, she still felt like a huge, ridiculous failure. She couldn't bring herself to count the total death toll.

Elsa let the tears laboriously flow down her cheeks.

"Rest well, sir. Kirra will be taken care of, I swear." The Fifth Spirit croaked to herself. She knelt and placed the flower into the ground, letting the dirt blanket the flower protectively.

As the rain began to pour down steadily, stretches of lightning shining in the near distance, Elsa decided it was time to go. With hunched shoulders, the blonde woman forced her feet away from the sight, and back down a rough made brown path, back to the camp.

By the time she arrived back, it was dark. She was wet from the rain but paid little to no attention it. As Elsa entered her tent, she realised that a singular bunny plushie sat on her neatly made bed, a scribbled note laid underneath it. 

'I am out with some of the younger tribe members teaching them how to properly hunt. I won't be out too long after dark, I promise. Also, Yelena fixed Kirra's bunny plushie, it has a new ear now. Kirra is in the tent across from yours. Stay safe, Snowflake. Much love.              - Honeymaren'

Elsa squeezed and dried out her hair, sighing and shaking her head knowingly. When under stress, her girlfriend always loved to help the very few kids and teenagers of the Enchanted Forest. A nearby crush of thunder made the Fifth Spirit flinch suddenly, and also hear a nearby squeal. It sounded like a child.

Knowing who it most likely could be, Elsa flipped up the flap of the tent and jogged over to a smaller hut that seemed to have been recently built, its wooden edges new and not nearly as worn down as most of the homes in the forest.

Before Elsa entered the small area, she knocked gently. A faint, 'come in', squeaked from inside, allowing her into the personal space. As the blonde woman entered she realised how small the are was compared to her home. She had to hunch over and practically slightly squat to properly navigate the space, and there was no large bed inside, only a small single sized frame and soft mattress, with wooden drawers next to it and a frame of a family on the wall opposite it. Apart from the evident smell of outside rain, the place smelt of an odd vanilla.

"Kirra?" Elsa cooed gently in questioning, looking over to found the small girl curled into a mini ball under her thick furry covers. At the mention of her name, the child peered her head more from under the blankets and smiled a little at the sight of the spirit.

"Elsa!" She smiled in a thankful tone. "The thunder is scary, Elsa. I need bunny with me." Kirra mumbled, almost ashamed at the admitting secret.

"Well," Elsa began, her grip tightening on the toy behind her back, "You're in luck, darling. Because Mr Bunny here is all fixed up and ready for a night of cuddles." The child gasped in excitement when the blonde woman slowly handed it out to her.

Kirra giggled excitedly and hugged the bunny close to her chest with a warm toothless smile. She rocked side to side in bed with the toy.

"Thank you." She- whispered almost- in a way. She reached up a single tiny arm and held it out to Elsa weakly.

The Fifth Spirit softly grabbed the girl's wrist and leant down even further, whispering to her. "I want you to know you're a strong girl, Kirra. You're going to do great things one day and you are so so brave. Goodnight, now. Sleep tight. If you need anything I am across from you, okay? Always will be." 

Elsa kissed the girl's forehead and ruffled her hair a little bit, before standing up as much as she could muster in the small space. Kirra smiled a huge, goofy but tired grin. She yawned and nodded, turning onto the side and holding her bunny plushie close to her chest. "Goodnight, Elsie."

As Elsa hastily made her way back to her own tent to not get too wet again, she reflected on the words of the child, herself and others. In all honesty, it made her emotional. She wasn't one to outright cry often, but that night felt different to her.

She had saved everyone but the weight on her chest had doubled.

The once dried tears fell again. The salty diamonds fell down her cheeks softly and in a rhythmic motion. Even when crying, the Fifth Spirit looked near perfect. She lit a singular nearby wax candle, letting its light brighten the room with a yellow shine.

Elsa took a singular look at her bed again and sighed, ridding her hair from water again. She sat softly on the newly acquired double bed in a cross-legged motion, its brown and lavender sheets calling to her, almost.

Putting her head in her hands, she let more tears silently fall. Every sob she compressed from years of isolation training, so mere pathetic hiccups exited her mouth. Her body shook with grief and guilt, her hands a shaking mess. 

'They hate you, Elsa. It's all your fault and you know it.'

The voices called to her in the darkness. But then, a singular bright light and warm embraced her, shattering her numb facade and ultimately nightmarish mood.

"Elsa, shhh it's okay my love." A voice whispered into her ear softly, it was comforting and familiar. 

It was Maren's warming tone. The shorter girl had gotten back from her trip, and rid herself of her shoes and day jacket and stood in a tight undershirt and baggy pants. She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist slowly when the Fifth Spirit knew her presence was known.

"Let it out, it's okay." That singular sentence broke Elsa internally. More tears flowed from her, but she refused to drown in grief. The blonde woman scooted over and around to face Maren, inviting her to sit on the bed with her. The Northuldra woman complied silently, sitting cross-legged like Elsa, facing her girlfriend with a face filled with worry.

The rain still heavily poured outside, but it had dwindled by the smallest fraction. Honeymaren cupped Elsa's face with her hands and wiped as many tears as she could. 

"I feel like I didn't do well enough, I didn't do enough." Elsa sniffled after a few quiet minutes of calming down, looking down at her lap in shame. Honeymaren grabbed the edge of her chin and forced her head back up to look at her.

"Look at me," The tanned women deadpanned, "You are beyond gorgeous, and have persevered through tremendous hell. You've experienced things I don't think any normal person would ever dream of experiencing. You shrug off trauma like it doesn't bother you. And of course, I admire you for that, but I also worry for you. You did more than enough. You saved Arendelle, you saved the forest, you saved the damn world. And I'm lucky enough to call you my girlfriend." Maren giggled at her last comment. It got a tiny chuckle out of Elsa, which sounded like heaven to the Northuldra woman.

"You... are everything to me, Honey. I've always been bad with emotions but- truly, every time I have warned people to stay away you have merely come closer and let me be myself. You've waited for me, and gosh do I love you." Elsa spoke softly, her voice cracking out of emotion.

After a few seconds of silence, Elsa found her girlfriend to be looking at her like she had placed the stars in the sky, her hands still cupping her face.

"Lay with me." Maren commented, suddenly laying down on the soft surface below them, signalling for Elsa to do the same.

The blonde was slightly confused to the offering. "Why so?" She asked hesitantly.

"Because," Maren said plainly, "Tonight I am going to get to know you better, inside and out. I want to know it all, to know favourite colour, your fears, your stories, all of it."

That was all Elsa needed to know before she found herself laying calmly on her girlfriend's chest. The distance thunder outside was an additional bonus that they both enjoyed. The warmth of Honeymaren to compliment Elsa's own coldness was all the Fifth Spirit needed in that moment.

***

Hours had passed. To Honeymaren and Elsa it merely had only felt like a few minutes, but from the hearings of the last of the Northuldra citizens in the area returning to their tents, it confirmed that it was getting into the later hours of the drenched night.

Maren had learnt that Elsa's favourite colour was an ocean blue, her favourite comfort food was the chicken soup her mother used to make her when she was sick, her favourite sweet was quite obviously chocolate, (her and Anna seemed to share their large sweet tooth) and she thoroughly enjoyed fencing. 

Elsa had learnt that her girlfriend's favourite colour was dark green, or a deep red, her comfort food was roasted beef, that Maren loved to sing in private and that she was once awarded best fighter in the village three years in a row before she lost the title due to a broken leg. 

Cackling laughter filled the air. 

"So- so you're telling me that you once got sick on Anna's birthday and walked around Arendelle screaming bloody murder while claiming it was singing?" Honeymaren was failing at covering her howls of amusement. Elsa, who was turned on her side and leaning against her elbow, merely sarcastically glared at the shorter woman.

"I will freeze you." She mumbled with a huff, only making Honeymaren laugh harder. Her giggles turned into silent gasps for air, which made Elsa slip and chuckle at the sight. A small smile made its way onto her face.

There was a few moments of silence, before Honeymaren turned on her side to see Elsa looking directly at her. Her eyes were dark with longing.

"What's that look for, Snowflake?" The woman raised a brow at her girlfriend, who resided a mere three to four inches away from her own face.

"I just..." Elsa shifted in her spot a bit, "I've missed you. I know that's weird, considering I see you basically everyday. But- with everything that was happening, I never got to fully talk to you about anything. We never got to speak or... do anything." The Fifth Spirit gulped nervously.

Maren's eyes widened slightly at the woman's claims. "Do anything?" She asked, her voice wavering slightly.

"Yes." Elsa's voice lowered. She avoided Maren's eyes. "I just feel... safe with you. And right now all I want to do, is just ravish you with-"

The blonde didn't even get to finish her sentence, as Honeymaren crawled on top of her and grabbed her by the top of her dress, capturing her in a heated kiss with a low growl.

"Then ravish me." The Northuldra girl whispered. She kissed Elsa again, and again and again and again until breath was no longer thought about. She pinned the spirit's arms above her head, and slightly spread the woman's legs with one of her own legs, placing her knee in between the blonde girl's thighs.

Elsa's brain was short-circuiting, every taste she got of Honeymaren to her was like a drug she couldn't quit. But she wanted more, and acted on it.

She slightly thrusted her hips up into Maren, at the same time moving her hand from the back of her girlfriend's neck to the front to lightly put pressure.

Honeymaren sent her knee that was in between Elsa's leg up higher, making sure that the woman below her felt the friction. Elsa's eyes widened at the sudden spark of pleasure and she audibly gasped, tilting her head slightly backwards, deeper into the plain pillow beneath her.

Maren took the opportunity to grab Elsa's chin and move it to the side, placing her lips against the pale woman's neck. She kissed her way down and all around Elsa's jawline, neck and collarbone area. The Fifth Spirit seemed to be sensitive in some areas, as her angelic moans increased in volume. Maren sucked harshly on those spots, releasing the skin with an audible pop after a few seconds. 

They would definitely bruise.

Elsa whined underneath her, causing the tanned girl above her to smirk. Honeymaren let her hands wonder, the woman wanted to memorise every single thing about Elsa's perfect body. To her, it was a masterpiece.

Her hands fell upon the blonde woman's average sized breasts. Before she could even think, Maren squeezed them gently, beginning to kiss below Elsa's collarbone. The woman moaned in response, bucking her hips upwards again. She was met with Maren's knee once again, and a shiver of ecstasy shot through her. She felt the room drop several temperatures but paid no attention to it.

Maren let her knee fall into a slight rhythm as she pressed into the girl below her, with every moan came the overwhelming thought of pleasuring her greatly. 

She gripped on the hem of Elsa's dress, and leant up to whisper to her. 

"Can I take this off?"

"Even better." With a flick of her hand, Elsa had taken her dress off, leaving her in her plain white-laced underwear and bra.

Maren took her knee out from between the girls legs and straddled Elsa strategically. She rocked her hips against Elsa's sensitive area in a slow rhythm, letting herself practically fall on top the blonde girl, her elbows beside each side of Elsa's head. Honeymaren continued this rhythm and let her right hand wander. 

She stared into Elsa's eyes as her hand glided down Elsa's stomach. It was incredibly smooth but somehow at the same time so incredibly soft. It seemed to of particularly in the last few months have hardened tremendously due to her overuse of her core from her magic. 

She felt her hand reach the hem of the blonde's underwear, and stopped. Elsa's lips parted slightly at the bare contact and then grabbed Honeymaren's hand almost impatiently. The tan girl felt her hand fall on top of Elsa panties and let two fingers lightly tease the woman's entrance through the fabric. She rubbed up and down gently, going slow.

"M-Maren, shit." Elsa bucked her hips slightly forward due to the contact. She craved the woman above her's touch, but there was also something else that she craved more.

Elsa grabbed the back of Honeymaren's neck and engulfed her in a heated kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance as their gasps for air filled the silent room. 

Then, Elsa wrapped her right leg around the woman's waist and flipped them over harshly. She straddled the girl underneath her and let her eyes roam down Maren's body. The blonde forced a few odd snow particles in the air back down.

Elsa pushed Maren down by the chest as far as her body would let her, and then undid the buttons of the brunette's frayed brown shirt. She ripped it away and threw it into the corner of the room somewhere, where it landed didn't concern her. 

"Elsa, what are you-"

"Shh," Elsa silenced her with a light kiss, and then moved over to Maren's ear. The woman nibbled on her earlobe and then spoke huskily, "You're mine."

Those two words sent a felling throughout Maren's body. She refrained a gasp and instead gulped lightly.

Elsa's eyes hungrily roamed down Honeymaren's chest, arms and stomach. The muscle she had was impressive, and would've taken years of hard training to build.

The blonde let her self kiss down her girlfriend's neck, and undo the button of Maren's pants with her hands. When she slightly sat up, Maren got the hint and lazily kicked her pants off, leaving her muscular thighs out for sure. 

Elsa wasted no time marking her girlfriend as Maren had done to her. She left a trail of hickey's down the brunette's chest area and stomach, and let her hands roam up and down her hips.

Hearing Maren's moans brought her great satisfaction, she craved hearing that sound forever if she could. Elsa crawled back up Honeymaren's body and gripped her face gently, smiling lovingly at her partner.

"You're beautiful when you're desperate." Elsa commented with a sigh. Maren smirked at the comment, but before she could reply, Elsa captured her lips into another hunger-filled kiss. Her grip on Maren's waist tightened.

Elsa let herself copy what the tanned girl had done to her, grinding her hips slowly against Maren's heat in a slow, teasing manner. With every slow thrust, Elsa forced Maren to look at her and moan into her kiss to muffle the loud sounds.

A final deep grind caused Maren to gasp more harshly and a throaty moan to escape her throat. "Shit." She had panted.

Elsa chuckled into the girl's mouth and let her left hand wander and trail down Maren. She broke free of a kiss and rested her head into the crook of Honeymaren's neck. She felt her fingers grip the waistband of Maren's plain black undergarments. The blonde pulled on it teasingly and lightly kissed the tan girl's neck beneath her. She got a quiet gasp in reply.

Elsa moved her hand to slowly rub up and down the fabric of Maren's clothes. The shorter girl shuddered underneath her.

"How bad do you want this, Honey?" Elsa whispered against the girl's neck. Heated sweat was piled onto it.

Maren replied with a mere whine, moving her hips against Elsa's hand more aggressively.

"Nuh uh, what do we say when we want something nicely?" Elsa fake pondered, lightly gripping her girlfriend's chin with her right hand. 

Maren choked on her own words, the pleasure inside her bubbling too violently.

"P-Please, Snowflake." The woman underneath her whimpered in a pleading tone. The two locked eyes and in that moment, it was just those two.

No worries, no death or trauma, just the two of them intertwined in pure ecstasy. 

Snow built around the flooring of the bed frame, but the two paid no mind to it. Elsa answered her girlfriends pleading and crawled down between her thighs. She gripped the centre of Maren's underwear with her teeth, and the sides with her fingers, and looked directly in the wide eyes of her girlfriend, sliding the clothing off from her tanned legs.

With that piece of clothing out the way, the Fifth Spirit kissed the innards of Maren's thighs and let herself slowly stroke the entrance of the brunette's area with her left thumb. She heard Honeymaren's exasperated breaths quicken.

She let herself mark the tanned girl's inner thighs hungrily, and rub her girlfriend's clit in slow, circular motions. Maren gasped and let her head throw back into the pillows in anticipation. Even the littlest bits of friction were driving her crazy.

Elsa smiled against her girlfriend's thighs and stopped her motions with her thumb and let two of her long, slender fingers slowly tease the brunette's entrance. She let about an inch of her fingers enter and exit slowly.

Honeymaren's moans got louder by the second, she wanted more, she needed more.

"Elsa, please-" She croaked, grabbing a fist full of the blonde's locks. Her hair that was usually neatly braided now had strands flying everywhere. 

Elsa slowly slid her fingers deeper with every thrust, until the entire length of her fingers encompassed inside of Maren. She kept a slow, teasing pace, but made sure to quicken it to her girlfriend's demand.

Honeymaren whimpered a list of profanities repeatedly, moving her hips up into the blonde's fingers.

Elsa then moved forward and let herself kiss the tanned girl's clit lightly. The shorter woman let out a surprised gasp and her grip on Elsa's head tightened as she forced Elsa's head harder into her entrance.

The blonde had never done anything like this before, so with every new thing she tried she listened for Maren's moans carefully to pin point what she liked.

Her tongue grazed over Honeymaren's heat in a repeated up and down vertical motion, then horizontal around her sensitive clitoris. Elsa sucked on it harshly, causing Maren's hips to buckle. The brunette screamed the blonde's name as she felt herself reaching an all new high.

"Elsa! Don't stop that, fuck!" The tanned girl pleaded, her rhythmic sounds of pleasure gratefully filling the ears of Elsa's. Elsa continued her planned motions with her mouth and tongue, and let her fingers pump in and out of Maren faster.

Honeymaren was whimpering loudly, almost challenging the storm outside for how loud she was. Her grunts of pleasure excited Elsa, particularly between her own exposed thighs.

Maren was beginning to see stars, the build up of pleasure for her was more than enough to push her to her utmost edge, but feeling the heat of Elsa's tongue inside her brought her to an all new high she never knew she had.

"Let it out baby, it's alright." Elsa husked seductively against her girlfriend's heat.

"Elsa, shit- Elsa!" Honeymaren yelled out Elsa's name repeatedly as she felt herself coming to orgasm. She let the huge pleasurable wave hit her like a truck as her grip on her girlfriend's head became somehow even tighter than before.

After a few moments, Elsa pulled her fingers out, but continued her work with her mouth to Ease her girlfriend out of it. Her chin was covered in Maren but she didn't care in the slightest.

As Honeymaren began to calm down, Elsa continued to eagerly eat her out hungrily. She stopped when she noticed Maren's after-shocked sensitivity. Elsa then looked up at her and slowly reached to put her fingers in her own mouth. She sucked the additional juices off from her fingers and never broke eye contact from her girlfriend.

Maren gasped loudly at the sight, and felt herself licking her own lips. 

Elsa crawled up her girlfriend and caressed her face gently. "How was that, Honey?" She whispered with a slight smirk etched onto the side of her lips.

"That was- fuck. Good." Honeymaren deadpanned, still trying to catch her breath. The tanned woman felt herself wanting to become more dominate and went to grip her girlfriend and turn them over again.

Only to be interrupted by quiet taps at the front of their tent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 198 21
Anna knows how Kristoff feels about her. But ever since what happened with Hans, she can't bring herself to trust it. She's too afraid of love. She t...
7.2K 254 14
Since Elsa moved into the enchanted forest, she protects the forest and everyone who lives in it. Everything is in perfect order - if there were not...
22K 607 22
Elsa has decided to reside in the enchanted forest with the spirits and the Northuldra Tribe. Honeymaren has been hinting that she may have a thing f...
100K 2.4K 21
[Sister! reader insert] Three years passed, and you and both of your sisters became close again. But when Elsa heard a voice that only she could list...