Taekook Oneshots

Por minqrks

Angst and Fluff of TaeKook Oneshots. Enjoy reading ! Más

Introduction
We Can't Be Together
Memories Bring Back You
Beneficial Habit
An Author's Note
Home Is Where The Heart Is
It Never Withered In The Winter
Camera, Action!
Little Freak
Little Freak Pt. 2
Favorite Crime
I Did It For Love
Read My Mind
Read My Mind Pt.2
I'll Fight For You
Christmas Without You Would Just Not Be Christmas At All

Beneficial Habit Pt. 2

817 20 51
Por minqrks

Description: A two shot which shows how karma will come at you whenever you try to trigger it. In this story, Jungkook always comes back to Taehyung, the CEO of Kims Corporation.

Character Description:
Jeon Jungkook-20 years old
Kim Taehyung-25 years old

— ::

The warmth that the fireplace gave was enough for Jimin and Jungkook to huddle up with their own cup of hot chocolate they bought before going home.

It's finally winter again, snow dropping on the ground and brings the cold air to the whole atmosphere in Seoul.

In these, four months, a lot has changed. Not only the season and surroundings, but also the change of people just like Jungkook. He cut his hair since it has been nearing his lips and he always had to tie it in a bun when he was doing thing like homework or when he was cooking. Jimin also suggested him that, for a new change to the better. It was a fresh start for Jungkook.

Yuna is almost going to finish high school and University tuition fees are expensive especially since his sister wanted to go study in Seoul University. He can't deny the decision of Yuna even if she said that it was okay that she won't be able to study there.

He's stubborn, he planned to drop out himself and probably support Yuna instead by getting at least a decent job. He finally decided to quit being a fuckboy, he was finally accepting help from his friends.

Jungkook didn't want to accept it. He was so hesitant when Jimin offered to give Jungkook a job in his uncle's company. It was a small company but the salary is enough for Jungkook and Yuna's needs. Namjoon also helped him by finding a better apartment for the two. The younger wanted to cry, he was grateful that Namjoon would pay at least the quarter of the rent payment.

What else could he want more from his friends?

As I said, everything has changed in just a bliss. It was like a second chance into his life, and an opportunity for him to rebuild it greater than before.

"Has your boyfriend texted you? I thought you guys were going out on a date tonight." Jimin claimed, taking another sip from the cup. "Ah, he did. He will come over in two hours."

The older squealed. "I still can't believe you got a boyfriend, Kook! I knew you could do better and I am so proud of you." It was about three months when Jungkook had stepped out of his hard walls.

He met this guy at the university, has a different course, but he was shocked when he asked Jungkook if he could court him. Honestly, this wasn't the 19th century for the boy because he immediately kissed the boy, whose name was Joonwoo, and said that they should date right away.

Shocking, right? Hardly for Jungkook but when Joonwoo was introduced to Jimin, the younger man almost got hit by a vase since he couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Honestly, Jimin can't get over the fact that Jungkook has a lover. Joonwoo was absolutely the sweetest and purest human he has ever met and he was glad Jungkook was dating him.

"Can you help me pick my clothes? I don't know what to wear in a fancy restaurant." His hands going through his hair, looking at his best friend. "Of course! That's what I am here for, dummy."

"Thanks." He mumbled, quite nervous about the date...should he say? Was it a nervous feeling? Meh, maybe.

— ::
"Put those papers in one folder, okay? This is a very important deal for us." The CEO sighed heavily after another stack of sheets that he read over an hour.

Taehyung was so tired for another day, but he's happy that winter break will come soon as well. He'll try to come see his parents this Christmas and celebrate with Jin and Hoseok after that.

His secretary gathered the papers, putting them in a file as he was told to do and she left soon after.

"Should I order outside or should I cook myself?" He mumbled to himself, finally fixing his stuff and placing them in his briefcase thaf he brought with him today. "Aish, why do I feel so lazy? Should I even bother cooking tonight?"

Over the months that came along, he also changed in some ways. He became more successful in the business world after he became workaholic. Taehyung has been working from about six in the morning until ten in the evening.

It was currently Saturday, so he decided to go home early. He also got a new puppy, a pomeranian that he immediately fell in love with when he was at the pet shop, who was now named Yeontan.

The dog was the only company he would have at home if Jin and Hoseok wasn't over at his house. He adored his pet to the core and would always give his attention to him most of the time — Yeontan had managed to become one of the most important things in his life!

"Maybe, I should get take out." He said and fixed his coat, walking out of his office with his briefcase. With a small smile in his face, he drove home.

— ::
"Enjoy your date, alright? Yuna will be taken care of." Jimin said, waving goodbye at the couple. "You better give her dinner! No boys in the house, please!" Jungkook grabbed some cash to give to Jimin.

"Yes, overprotective older brother! Now, go! Have fun!" Rolling his eyes, he finally let it go and held hands with Joonwoo. "Let's go?"

They arrived at the restaurant where his boyfriend wanted to take him. He smiled at him before taking a seat opposite to the other. "Are you sure you're really going to spend your money on this?"

Joonwoo shook his head. "I am sure. Now, don't worry about the price and just pick whatever you want. Jungkook looked at him again, still uncertain but Joonwoo glared at him so his eyes went back to the menu.

"So, how's your day?"

"I'm okay, I guess. You?" Jungkook asked as well, looking through the menu. His two eyess always widening when he looks at the price. It's a three digit, could he really pick anything?

His boyfriend answered his question and then called out a waiter to take their order. "Did you already decide what you want to eat?" Jungkook nodded shyly.

An hour passed, the boy was so stuffed from the ribeye steak. Junwoo grinned, satisfied that his lover looked like he enjoyed the meal.

"Do you still want to go somewhere?" The man suggested, snatching one of Jungkook's hands to intertwine it with his. The younger thought about it and said no as he poured some wine onto his glass. "What about you?"

Jungkook's lover didn't say anything, stealing the bottle of wine from him. "I guess this ends our date."

Joonwoo agreed and asked the waiter for their bill and coats. "I will be busy for the rest of the night anyway. You can go rest early, Jungkook-ssi."

"Thank you for tonight." He stood up from his chair and wore his coat as the coldness hit him once again. "Of course. I hope you had a great time."

Jungkook just nodded his head and came out of the restaurant with Junwoo behind him. "I shall take you home, Jungkook. Come, let's —" He was cut off.

"No, it's okay. I actually have to go to a minimart first. You can go ahead." Joonwoo opposed instantly. "I will take you there."

The boy chuckled a little. "No need to drive me there. Plus, my house is far from here and you will probably get home by midnight. You should go."

"Are you sure? I will be worried for you." Jungkook strode closer to him, taking both of hands and kissing the palms softly. "You can go. I will text you when I get home."

"Aish, Jungkook-ssi. You better get back safely, okay?" Joonwoo exclaimed, very concered and will probably start sweating now that his boyfriend will go without him. "I promise, okay? Now, go! I had fun. Goodnight!"

Once Joonwoo was out of sight which took so long because he kept looking back to him because he was still not sure if he was going to leave without him, he put his phone out that was in his back pocket and opened the contacts.

"Hey, are you free? You want to watch a movie?"

— ::
Before Jungkook could even think about what was happening in his life, a car stopped in his way. Knowing whose car it is, he opened the car door.

"Hey, Taehyung-ah."

If you think Jungkook could get rid of him, you thought wrong.

Those months when they were still fucking, the younger came into the conclusion that he can't leave Taehyung. So when that night came, when he tried to leave without a word, he ran back to his arms not long after. But, he did not confess at all.

He only stayed there, that's it. He didn't tell the man a reason as to why he did this. Did he have another reason other than liking him?

He always asked himself why he desperately came to Taehyung again and again. Jungkook didn't know that the things he have been doing could affect the other's feelings for him.

Why did he exactly get a boyfriend? To get over Taehyung. And what did he do? He would still be with him by the end of the day just like tonight. Can't he just leave him? It was just the matter of feelings that held him tight to Taehyung, or maybe it was deeper than just feelings...

No, he wasn't cheating with Joonwoo! Of course, not. As much as he always chased Taehyung in the end, he would never ruin his own respect and for others. He had a dignity to keep safe.

But wasn't it cheating if he had feelings for someone else and it's not the man who he called his "lover"?

Maybe the intention of the younger onto why he agreed to be Joonwoo's boyfriend immediately was his heart was crying out loud! His heart crying for Taehyung, but he did not let himself go and place his love with Taehyung's. He can't, and he probably won't!

Because he was a nobody compared to Taehyung.

The man was rich, handsome, and deserved someone who would treat him right and better than Jungkook could ever do.

Why did he still go back Taehyung then? It's because he was also afraid that the other would leave him and actually find someone who can be good for him.

"I hope you're a night owl, sweetheart! Because you're going to have a movie marathon with me!" Taehyung chortled, excited to have someone at his house tonight. It's been a while since Jungkook called him again.

Maybe a week ago? He didn't mind, Jungkook was probably busy nowadays.

The fact that he was still able to contact the younger, though, gave him hope and high expectations that maybe Jungkook wanted him too, right?

It was all about taking time and knowing each other and not being intimate! That's what he believed in.

Yes, he did not know that Jungkook actually has a lover.

Why would Jungkook tell him anyway? Taehyung would leave him eventually if he did, so there's no way he would straight up talk to him about this.

— ::
"So, how's life treating you?" Taehyung poured a glass of wine for Jungkook who was thinking of what to reply. He took a sip and replied later on, "It's good, good. I am often busy at work nowadays."

The older understood accurately, finally taking a sit onto one of the expensive stools he had in his house. The whole place screamed lavish from its tiles, walls, beds, and so much more. As Jungkook conjectured about it, the salary he earned was probably the price of that stool Taehyung was sitting on.

The boy smiled with his famous boxy smile. "I am happy you are working now in a better place and has an actual contract and all that. I wouldn't like you to continue having sex with other people to have money. There are many other ways, and one of them is just like the jobs you've recently got!"

"I mean, Jimin was a really big help to me these past few months." He uttered. And Taehyung can't help but be pleased that Jungkook is finally settling in a good change.

Other than being jealous that Jungkook would be having intercourse with other people, he also wanted him to live his life that could justify his present and near future. In all seriousness, it wasn't good but rather unhealthy to provide the needs he has to gratify. He has Yuna who could help him in working too as she was just at the right age of getting a part-time job.

The older man haven't met Yuna personally, but Jungkook would talk about her as his most favorite person in the universe and the one he only has when he had those breakdowns.

During that talk, Taehyung promised himself that he would also be there for Jungkook if he couldn't take it by himself. He wanted to be an emotional support, a safe place for the younger.

"Yeah, you must be grateful to have those people with you."

"Of course, I am. Don't you think so?" Jungkook playfully huffed. "I was just kidding. I know you're grateful for them."

Taehyung then added reluctantly, "Are you grateful for me too?"

Jungkook sets down his glass and looked at the boy with his big doe eyes. "Should I be?" He teased him with a perky giggle that followed.

The CEO sneered at him before walking out of the kitchen, not even glancing at Jungkook.

"Yah! I was just kidding, Tae! You know how thankful I am to have you in my life." He said with sincerity. Taehyung suspiciously stared at the man's face.

"Are you telling the truth, sweetheart?"

Fuck, that nickname always gets its way to the younger's heart, he couldn't help but rejoice internally, trying not to show any happy emotion in his face.

"I am, really! Believe me." Jungkook pouted, his lips puffed out that created a blossom in Taehyung's own heart as well! He was falling, maybe even deeper now that he anticipated the fact that maybe Jungkook finally had those feelings he was waiting for.

Taehyung smiled at him widely. "Gosh, why are you so cute?"

"Because I am, you should have known that ever since we met." The younger exclaimed, pretending to be frustrated. He flopped next down Taehyung to the sofa and his eyes pierced with the other's. Shit, that was so hot, his eyes were dazzling. Absolutely, it is.

"Oh, you mean the night you seduced me with your words and actions? Hm?" The older man considered to make a move, now placing his palms softly on Jungkook's waist. The boy shivered from nervousness and shyness.

Taehyung snickered deeply, sending a quiver on Jungkook's spine. "Are you that shy that you can't speak, sweetheart?"

The younger was getting horny from his voice that could make his knees wobble for days.

"Oh, Tae! S-stop it." He stuttered which he didn't intend to do because Taehyung would think he was getting submissive for him.

The CEO suspires before landing his lips to the young male's neck. "You're so soft, baby."

He backed off after leaving two more pecks on his neck. "You're so beautiful, Kook. Has anyone mentioned that before?"

Shit, the tension was so awkward for Jungkook, he wanted to respond and give him kisses too. But, he had a boyfriend and here he was, about to cheat on the man that's very loyal to him.

"N-no...Only, you." He claimed honestly. Even Joonwoo haven't complimented him like that — he'd usually say he was handsome and pretty, that was it. But, why did Taehyung's compliment sound more...better to listen to?

Was it because he likes him? He shouldn't, he shook his head. He always prompted himself that he can't like this man, so dignified, prosperous, and so good-looking. And what was he? He differed a lot from Taehyung.

He can't give him what he wants, maybe only his body but that was about it. He ought not to admire him even, Taehyung was more than an ordinary person.

While Jungkook guessed that he was the poor guy who was abondoned by his parents for money. He'll just have a boyfriend who was just as average as him, that would do. To him, at least, Joonwoo won't be bored of him no matter what he was.

And Taehyung was just genuine over him but why can't he seem to accept him? Again, he was no one contrast to the CEO.

It seemed so unfair, he doesn't deserve Taehyung. He can't have his love and attention, he will eventually find the true one for him.

"That's good, sweetheart. Let me be the only one to praise you like this, okay?" He demanded, but it was calm. Jungkook could only nod and was told, a moment later, to lay his head on the other.

It was quiet, only the sounds from the TV and the glasses clinking as they both gulp the wine together. Jungkook's legs were tangled to Taehyung's, it was so comforting, it felt right.

But he knew better, he shouldn't catch more feelings for the older. It's too dangerous.

Taehyung glimpsed at Jungkook's adorable face, his eyes intensely focused on the TV since the movie was Iron Man. He loved it, and the CEO was unstoppable that he rented so much Avenger movies, just for Jungkook.

Pecking his forhead for about five seconds long which made Jungkook's eyes widen from the sudden affection, he said, "Go on a date with me, sweetheart."

It's crazy to say if Jungkook would agree to it. He still had a boyfriend who was honestly so caring, would he betray him for Taehyung?

"U-Uhm, Tae —" Taehyung only inserted in. "It's alright, Jungkook. I know you aren't ready for it, I will wait for you."

Jungkook's eyes softened. Taehyung's heart was gold, clean, and generous. And what was the younger doing? Taking advantage of it for his selfish needs — so that he could stay with Taehyung, his happy place.

"Shall we sleep? Let's cuddle on the bed this time." That short statement made Jungkook's thoughts vanish at the moment. All he wanted to do was embrace him forever, his head on his chest as he ravels his legs around the elder's waist cozily.

— ::
University was so hectic nowadays and it was almost finals. It would be Jungkook's last year studying as he wanted Yuna to have a better education than him. Jimin was still upset about the fact that he wanted to drop out when he had dreams to be fulfilled.

To say that Yuna wasn't disappointed was a lie, because she really was. Also, very angry to the point that the youngster didn't even want to speak with her own brother.

He was sacrificing something that he should fully devote on.

"Is Joonwoo coming with us? He should, we all need a break from studying!" Jimin vigorously ejeaculated when him and Jungkook came out from the auditorium.

Jungkook only hummed, his eyes roaming everywhere as a swarm of students walked away from the gates as it was finally dismissal. "Do you think Joonie would like me wearing a double sweater? I mean, does brown and black even match?" Jimin rambled, flicking out from his daydream and just disagreed.

"I think Namjoon would like you both to match outfits. Didn't he say that last time?"

Jimin snorted. "Yes, he did. I said that we would look like some cringe couple." Laughing a little, Jungkook added, "I bet he was sad after that."

"I...He was. I had to do these really cute puppy eyes to apologize!" The boy showed his shining pouty face to the other. "Bitch, stop it. You look weird when you do it."

"Namjoon says otherwise. He'd kiss these lips for hours!" He exaggerated, sulking. "Oh, is that Joonwoo? Let's talk to him!"

Jungkook sighed loudly, steps taking a faster pace as he pass through the hallways with Jimin. "I swear, it's as if Joonwoo is your boyfriend!" He pointed out.

"Namjoon would have slapped you hard if you say that in his presence."

"Exactly. That's why I am saying it without him here!"

They both walked towards Jungkook's boyfriend, his hair was perfectly combed, face was perfect, and his smile was wide as an elephant. Okay, that was such a dramatization!

Joonwoo hugs the younger of the two. "Hey, baby. What are you planning to do now?"

"Actually, me and Jimin will be going to the mall. Come with us?" Jungkook requested, his left arm now linked to the other's. "Of course. Where's Namjoon?"

"I've called him, says that we should just meet him at the mall."

The couple understood, and now ready to head off at the place with Joonwoo's car.

— ::
Seokjin knocks on the Taehyung's office door agressively, his eyes rolling as he does. "Motherfudger! You idiot!"

The CEO groaned, not wanting to deal with Jin's scoldings after having a drink with Hoseok last night.

"Taehyung-ah! Open this door, will you? I am getting impatient here." He stomped his large feet in a whiny way. Taehyung chuckled for a while when he heard it. "Alright, okay!"

The door was soon opened, Jin's face in a blank expression. "Why would you not invite me for a drink? Is this how our friendship is now?" So, that's what he was raging for?

"I- Hoseok just came in my house unexpectedly. So, we had a drink." Taehyung plainly told. "We didn't mean to!" Jin just scoffed, dramatically feeling betrayed from this.

Then, he sits in one of the chairs, he faced Taehyung and mischievously smiled. "I don't have a good feeling about the way you look at me, hyung."

The older laughed out loud, not caring if he was heard. "What kind of look am I giving you, huh?" Taehyung couldn't help but scrunch his nose from the cringe when Jin placed an adoring smile on his face after.

"Would you stop that? Get a boyfriend or something." Going back to the papers he was reviewing, he glanced towards Jin who only rolled his eyes. "Do you think I'm not trying?"

"Uhm...I don't know. I mean, you always come here to me when you aren't at work."

Jin stood up in an offended way. "Do you really want to be scolded now? The audacity for even bringing up that topic!" He paced to Taehyung's way and gave him a pinch in the right ear. "Yah! Why are you hurting me?"

"Shut up! You better take me to the mall and buy me food so we can all be in peace."

Taehyung removed Jin's hand from his ear which was now red as a tomato and answered, "Now, that's such a ridiculous deal!"

"Shut it before I blackmail you!"

"As if you have something to!" He chuckled bitterly but playfully at the same time. "Just treat me food, okay? We can go to Panda Express."

The CEO sat down again, rubbing his forehead from all the stress he has from work. He sighed, grabbing the glass of water to calm his nerves. "Gosh, today is a stressful day."

"Which is why we need to get out of here and eat something!" Jin enthusiastically exclaimed. "Ugh! Fine, let me just grab my wallet and car keys."

"Yes! Finally, lets go!"

— ::
Taehyung and Jin were now in the mall. And the older would always say he was here for food only but here they were in a freaking clothing store which was Louis Votton! Will Taehyung go broke today? But would he really? He makes a hundred thousand dollars in thirty minutes.

"I thought we would only be eating. Why are we here?"

The othet just shrugged, looking through the different varieties. "Yah! Jin hyung! We only came here for Panda Express. Let's go."

"Can't you give me some time to pick one, my favorite best friend?" Jin asked softly, very opposite from the angry one like a while ago. "You're just making me melt, but I won't fall for that. Let's go!"

Jin groaned, letting go of the clothing he wanted to try on. "But, don't you want to go shopping?" He persuaded, well he tried but Taehyung just won't budge.

The two finally left from the shop, the younger was in relief when they did.

"Let's go to Panda Express and go home." He claimed, dragging his hyung quickly and forcely as he wanted to leave here as soon as possible.

But before they could even reach there, Taehyung's dark orbs followed a certain bunny boy who was currently with his friends and boyfriend. Yet, Taehyung didn't have to know that he actually had a boyfriend.

"Jungkook-ah!" And, that's when the boy wanted to disappear into Mars. "Guys, I'll be following you. You can go first."

Gosh, Jungkook wanted to go away.

"Are you sure? I mean, we're almost there. Who was that guy calling you?" The boy can't answer it properly so he only replied, "A friend."

"Oh? You have —"

Jungkook pushed them away, shooing them too much and said that he will follow in a bit. "You guys can go!"

Joonwoo frowned from his behavior but brushed it off. "We'll wait for you, babe."

The CEO came into the picture a second later and greeted Jungkook with a kiss on his cheek. The younger blushed deeply, hoping that his boyfriend didn't see that all. "Hey! What brings you here?"

So energized, Taehyung chortled shortly. "I'm here with one of my hyungs. We're having lunch in Panda Express." Jungkook understand and just nodded, not knowing what to do but just stand there awkwardly in the middle of the mall.

"Do you want some boba? I can treat you." Taehyung said with the spark in his eyes that Jungkook can see everytime when he talks to him, and only him. "Uhm...Maybe later...I have friends who are waiting for me." His feet nervously playing around, the air cold because of the aircondition of the mall. "Ah, who are they?"

"Uhm...Jimin and Namjoon."

"Oh, yes! You've told me about them. But, there's another person, who was it?" The older man asked, waving back at Jin who was now in boredom as he sat in one of the benches which had coconut trees around. "Oh..uhm..." Should he lie? Yes, definitely, no doubts. "That's J-Joonwoo. He's another friend."

"Ah, okay. Well, I'm sure your friends wouldn't mind that I will take you for a little while so I can treat you boba. Maybe your friends would like it too!" He responded, very much focused on how he wanted to spend some time with the other boy he liked.

The younger denied, his hands all sweaty from the edgy nerve, sensing that his boyfriend could be anywhere. "Oh, c'mon! It will just be quick." Taehyung pulled him by the wrist tightly as if he didn't want to go of him ever. "This shop has one of the best boba I have ever tasted! Shall I make you try the Almond one?"

The student just wanted to cry, wanting to leave. If his friends weren't with him, then maybe he wouldn't have to be this rigid around the older right now.

The shop's door was opened by a kind lady who was smiling widely. "You must be new here?"

The busy shop was filled with the aroma of hot tea, people who come by to see ehat they can buy in this shop. It was basically a Tuesday, a typical one for the shops like Boba and Cakes.

"Ah, no, madam. But, Kook here is!" Taehyung retorted politely, smiled with his teeth to the lady. "Come in and get yourself some boba. I am sure you will like all the flavors in the menu." She said, pointing towards the menu board.

"Thanks, we will be sure to try it all today." Taehyung joked, his hands now both in his back pockets as he turned to Jungkook. "What would you like? My favorite in this shop is the Almond and the Brown Sugar!"

He didn't spot the fidgety man beside him while his eyes alert everywhere. Jungkook just can't focus so he decided to just say that he wanted the Almond Milktea. "Good choice. A warning, though! It kind of taste like medicine, but it's still good."

The two strolled to the counter where they were greeted by another woman, probably has the age of Yuna as well. "Hello, welcome to Boba and Cakes! What would you like to order?" Taehyung's fingers tapped against the work surface as he told what he and Jungkook wanted to order.

The other was just standing there, feeling low-key numb from everything. He was in for it with Taehyung, however he couldn't focus onto it as if he knew he had a bad feeling about it?

Don't you rather feel that kind of tingling heartbeat in a bad way when you sense that something will come in your way and you can't stop it? His thoughts were running through his mind and they were all so negative, he can't even take a look of the older who was still busy in ordering their desired boba.

He did not even notice that Joonwoo eventually found him. He was so impatient when his boyfriend has not come around yet and it's almost been fifteen minutes.

He smiled when he recognized the pretty boy who he called his as he passed by the kind lady who opens the door of the shop. Still unseen by his boyfriend, he grabbed him by the waist and twirled him around.

Jungkook's doe eyes went wide as he sees the boy, grinning at him. "You were taking so long, babe. Me and your friends were worried you wouldn't come back to us." Joonwoo nuzzled into his neck, loving his scent and warmth that ghosts around the boy. The other was just frozen, at anytime, Taehyung would finally finish up with the lady and he would noticed the two.

This was it, it was the bad feeling he felt and he was right about his instincts. His heart was beating so rapidly, he has no option to what he should do at this point.

Trying to pull away from Joonwoo who was constantly whining when he wouldn't dislodge from his body, he wanted to just jump off the cliff and never see any of their faces again. "Let go, Joonwoo." The said male only shook his head.

"Kook?" And, shit... He need to run away from this situation but, how? His emotions stirred in as Taehyung pushes Joonwoo away from Jungkook. Sighing in ease but still stiff at the same time, he got away from the boy's clinginess which was so rare to see — he was probably jealous of Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" The CEO derided. "Shouldn't I be asking you that question?"

Taehyung wanted to let out his anger because of the envy he was feeling. Only he was allowed to be very intimate with Jungkook.

He was the one and the only one that should win Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook's boyfriend gritted his teeth. "I'm just hugging him!" Jungkook wanted to go, already embarrassed as he knew how this will turn out in the end. "Let's just go, Joonwoo." He timidly exclaimed, grabbing him by the arm lightly. "Ah, so you're his friend."

Taehyung comprehended, his hand on display for Joonwoo to shake with. "I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Friend? Me?" Joonwoo asked confusingly, his head tilting to Jungkook's side as if questioning him as to why Jungkook introduced him as his boyfriend only. "Yes, like Jimin and Namjoon."

Oh, how Jungkook is willing to leave the country now and never face this situation, quite tense and nerve-wrecking.

Joonwoo snickered a bit. "Friend? More like, I'm his boyfriend. Even more special than a friend." He answered proudly, his hands automatically on Jungkook's small waist. And speaking of him, he was afraid. Not because he would ultimately find about this, but he'd probably lose Taehyung.

It all happened so fast. One thing, they'd be going to a boba shop peacefully; despite the denial from Jungkook because he was not himself at that moment. Taehyung even got away from Jin who should have scolded him bit he never got the chance to since Taehyung was so whipped for Jungkook that he would come running to him without any hesitation. And now, here they are — lost in a complicated circumstance, hearing his heart shatter from the Joonwoo's statement.

"W-what?" The older's hands fell to his hips in distress. He was mentally baffled from this scenario. Since when did Jungkook had a boyfriend? Why didn't he tell him? His questions further came to his head, making him feel sick and disgusted not only to Jungkook but also to himself.

Was he being played by the younger who managed to stole his breath, his heart, and his soul? And if he did, what will happen now?

"Didn't you hear me? Jungkook is my boyfriend." Joonwoo repeated, more precisely with his words. What did Taehyung ever do wrong to Jungkook? Was he mistaken that Jungkook loves him back?

"W-we should go now, Joonwoo." The youngest could not trust his voice anymore, his hands trembling from all what's happening at that moment. His boyfriend sighed, leaving a peck on his temple before giving a hard glare at Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted to look back and apologize with his eyes, how he was sorry for leaving him like that, walking out easily with his boyfriend who he didn't even like but placed as a rebound so he would lose feelings for the older. But, did he? No, seeing that he was using more of his time with Taehyung, the deeper the love he had for him.

This wasn't a crush in highschool that we are talking about, this was love. The word love has more things than just being attracted, it's about being attached physically and emotionally to the other person. The feeling isn't just there temporarily like for a week or so as love is something deep, maybe even more extensive than the ocean.

Taehyung can't even describe on how he is right now. He was betrayed, sad, disappointed, disgusted, and has lost his trust. He was getting insecure, was he not enough for Jungkook?

The CEO turned back again to the counter and cancelled his orders, leaving the shop too so he can meet Jin again. He was not in the mood to even talk anymore, he just wanted to see Yeontan and go to a deep slumber.

His glossy eyes were visible, but he ignored it. He didn't care anymore, he was a priority himself, why care about Jungkook when he probably didn't in the first place?

"Yah! You, Kim Taehyung! How dare you —" His eyes come in terror after he was cut off harshly which he didn't expect because the boy was always calm and such a gentleman to anyone. "Would you shut the fuck up for a second? Let's go home already!"

Taehyung didn't wait for the older as he exited the automatic sliding glass doors of the mall, looking for his vehicle which was easy to find. "Yah, Tae! What's wrong with you?"

"Can you just get in already? I'm not in the mood right now." He exclaimed angrily, starting the car while his hands fiddle angrily. "What's wrong, huh?" Jin asked, oblivious of the things going around. Wasn't he so happy to see that guy just a moment ago?

Taehyung dropped the topic off, silence revolving around the car and now when he stopped at Jin's house which was in a condominium, he waved him away. However, Jin wouldn't go unless he knows what's happening.

"Stop being a brat, Taehyung! Why are you being like this, huh? Tell me." He demanded, not minding that his friend was just pushing him out of the car. "Ugh, I can't do this! I'll nag you until you tell me!"

The CEO shakes his head aggressively, still not responding properly as his eyes start to tear up again.

Seokjin suspired before putting out a more calm and pleasant conversation with the other. "Tell hyung, tell me. I am here." He soothed him in with soft pats on his back. "You can always tell me anything." That's when Taehyung bursted out. His tears couldn't hold it anymore. What was wrong in love and fate? Why can't they always work out together in how we want?

"I-I...Hyung." He broke down, his weeps never stop as if he was in a funeral but this was his first heartbreak — Jungkook was definitely his first love, someone he fell in love by his personality despite their sexual first encounter. It took him about two months that yes, Jungkook was the one he loves.

"Tell hyung, I am here for you to listen." He said softly, now hands on Taehyung's hair to brush it backwards. "What's wrong, hm?"

Jin was worried, he haven't seen Taehyung sob this hard for so long. Now that he has again, he was so concerned for his health and mentality right now. He wasn't alright, and the boy would be worse if he doesn't let it out.

"H-hyung...I-I love him, b-but why is it hard?" He cried in his carseat. "What is so hard?"

"Loving him." He only wanted to love and show affection for the other yet it seemed so hard since he was so far away even if he was so close to him. "O-oh...Can you tell me more about it? Hyung needs to know more so I can help you, okay?" Jin informed gently, one of his thumbs now rubbing the soft palm of the younger.

Taehyung sighed, his tears won't stop and his lips quiver from the overburden in his heart. "His name...was Jungkook." He sniffed. "He is so beautiful, very kind like...y-you can't see any other type of person like him..." Jin looked at him — eyes were swollen but it still sparked by the name of the boy.

"J-Jungkook...and I met...at the club. H-he was seductive and an alluring man. I-I didn't expect that I would be one...of his one night stands. B-but, it didn't stop there. H-he was amazing in bed." As he said the last part, he was smacked in the arm. "Keep it PG, please!" Then, Jin urged him to continue again.

Taehyung smiled sadly. "He does it so he could have money...He has a younger s-sister. And, he doesn't have any parents...I-I have to admit, I-I pitied him at first when I knew about it...L-like, I can nevef imagine myself to be in a situation like his because I-I am a CEO and have supportive parents. He kept...going back to me, I gusss it's because he knew I was very rich..."

"Suddenly...I-it wasn't just about sex, but also about each other. I don't know about h-him but h-he was my escape to my stress, he was there for me...like not just for sexual pleasures. W-we talked about every random t-thing." He cried, maybe even harder as he thought of Jungkook. His smile and adorable personality was something he most cherished about the bunny boy.

Jin kept listening to him, he was glad someone was there for him. "I-I...I liked him, I was so whipped that I don't know what I'm doing sometimes." He chuckled softly when he would always come for Jungkook too, and always be there to be his safe place. Did Jungkook even think about him like that?

"Months passed, and I knew it wasn't just someone I admired...I-I love him a lot. And just as I thought I would have him, he actually had a boyfriend." He ended, his eyes are now shut from sensitivity. "Did you confess about it?"

"I-I did, I said I like him. B-but, he just...I-I don't know, but he never left me or re-rejected me..." He responded. "So at that time, I thought he was thinking about it, accepting me as I like him. B-but...I-I was assuming things."

"And you were assuming because..."

"H-he had a boyfriend." Taehyung admitted once again, hands over his face as he didn't want Jin to see his condition. His face turned sour, emotions flowing when he remembered Jungkook's lover wrapping one of his arms on his waist. He wished that he was the one, not him.

The older sympathized with him, his hert clenching from the state. He was so happy to see the guy, but now here he was in tears.

"But, do you think you're really assuming?" Jin asked. Taehyung looked up at him in surprise. "Wh-what else do you think of, Jin-hyung? Of course." He scoffed to himself, he was so pathetic at this moment. "Don't lose hope, Tae."

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. "So, you're siding him now? Shouldn't you be at mine?" Tears stopped, eyes now looking for confirmation. "That's not what I meant, Tae."

"Then, what?"

"What I mean is...Look, this guy you love...you confessed to him, right?" Taehyung nodded in affirmation, he smiles a little. "If he didn't like you, he would have rejected you already, Tae. But, he didn't, you said. He only stayed."

"He didn't give me an answer."

"Yet, he didn't reject you either."

"B-but, he said that everything was just pure sex to him." Taehyung exclaimed, already tired of everything. He just wanted to sleep and think of this as a dream. "Do you really think that? You're so blind, Tae! I literally see him blushing when you came close to him. He looks at you as if you're his. I don't know him much in person, but he wouldn't have joined you in that boba shop. He would have stayed with his boyfriend since he only thinks that you guys are just doing the sexual stuff. But, no! He went with you. I mean, I saw him upset when he went out with his boyfriend and kept looking back for you at the shop. He probably feels guilty or sad that he left you just like that."

He was right. If he didn't like him, he wouldn't even bother to care about Taehyung, right?

"S-so, what should I do now?" He asked his hyung who gave him a tight grin.

Seokjin was a straight-forward person, he was someone who expressed his opinion without going around the bush. "You have to wait for him. Let him be the one to approach you, chase you. Don't text him first or call him. Let him come to you and make him explain his side. I'm sure the boy had his own reasons why he did this and that."

"Give yourself some space from this mess first. Make sure he reflects from all he did, he played with your feelings. Now, they're mixed up. Do you trust Jungkook?"

"I do. I honestly do. Sh-should I not?"

Jin sighed for the nth time. "It's your choice, Taehyung. But, I will always support your decision."

"Thank...you, h-hyung. I'll wait, and if he doesn't then I guess he wasn't the worth it guy I thought he would be."

Jin proudly beamed at him.

— ::
Two days have passed, the university student was exhausted from studying and having to go to his part time job by the afternoon. His routine was an okay-okay thing though since he was still able to get some sleep.

He was also deep in thought. He even texted Joonwoo to come over by the auditorium, wanting to talk some things out while they take a walk.

He knew he was in the wrong — at fault, specifically. Jungkook could rather feel connected as Taehyung's eyes stare at his in despair, needed the truth. However, he was tied to another man who he didn't even like, he only considered him as a replacement. Is Taehyung really someone he can replace, though?

Feeling anxious as he waited for Joonwoo to come and pick him up, he looked through his contacts and stopped at Taehyung's.

His shoulders slumped in defeat. Would he answer if he called him? Maybe, not. He was probably a hoe in Taehyung's perspective now.

"Hey." His head snapped to the doors, he saw Joonwoo giving him a short wave. "Let's go."

He grabbed Jungkook's shoulder bag and gave him a small peck on the nose. Joonwoo cries internally out of happiness as he adored the scrunch of Jungkook's small nose.

In all this, Jungkook knew how much of a gentleman the boy was. He was told by...himself that he was taking a whole lot advantage of him too like what he did with Taehyung. He hated himself for that, he was so selfish.

He grinned at Joonwoo, thanking him for being there. "No problem, babe. Shall we go? Where are we even taking a walk, hm?"

"Nowhere. Maybe, until the ice cream parlor?" Joonwoo agreed quickly, starting to walk out of the auditorium and his right hand onto Jungkook's left hand.

Hand in hand, they both walk — despite the crowd that they were in, they came out of the big doors and was now in the outside of the walls of their university. It was partially windy while the sun was still shining above their heads. There weren't much people other than the other students also leaving the school to probably go home or have an afternoon snack. All in all, it was quiet between the couple. Well, until Jungkook finally spoke in a soft voice.

"Joonwoo?" A two-second pause. "Yes?"

"Can I be honest with you?" Joonwoo's eyes moved from left to right. Was it nervousness? He knows, doesn't he? "Joonwoo?" He called out again.

"What is it, babe? Just tell me..." He uttered slowly, unsure with what was going to happen. "Let's just...Go get ice cream first." Jungkook sighed, his eyes on the sidewalk.

"No. Let's talk in one of the benches at the park. I am not in the mood for ice cream anymore." The man smiled, although it was trembling from Jungkook's view.

He knows. Jungkook wasn't dumb to not expect this. His boyfriend loves ice cream so much, also the fact that he and Joonwoo haven't talked much for the past two days.

They both sit in a silent manner. One was thinking about how to say it, and the other was thinking of how to accept it.

"I-I...you know, that guy I was with the other day?"

"You mean, Kim Taehyung? I've searched him in the media and apparently he is sucha rich businessman." He fake-laughed. "Who wouldn't want h-him?" Jungkook slightly pouted.

"W-what do you mean?" Joonwoo stopped breathing for a second and entirely looked at Jungkook in his curious eyes. "I'm not that naive. It was so...obvious."

"I'm sor —"

Joonwoo laughed, fake as well but even louder. "Please, don't. I mean, why would you introduce me as a friend to him? Also, the way he acts with you. I'm not dumb, Jungkook." The student's heart pain from the words that spluttered but they were right.

He shouldn't even be hurt when he was the one hurting...Joonwoo.

"I just...I'm going to be fully honest about this...I-I made you as a rebound. I couldn't move on, though."

"I noticed. I'm a second option to you."

Jungkook scratched his nape, feet tapping from time to time. What else should he do now? "I don't honestly know what I'm doing...Please, hear me out."

"Okay." Joonwoo nods, placing a hand on Jungkook's thigh as he gave it a soft squeeze of encouragement. "Tell me honestly, this time."

Too make it short, Jungkook explained his liking towards the CEO and how they met with those details of beautiful memories that they have made for almost a year.

"He likes you? Then, why didn't you?"

"I kept denying my emotions and thoughts. I-I was...I thought I wasn't good enough for him. Taehyung was a somebody who deserves someone who has a good and stable life. Look at me, Joonwoo, I am not that someone..." He explained, sniffling as his nose gets stuffed. "There, there...Now, why would you think that?"

"I just said it! I'm also poor, broke...No one would like me for a long time." Jungkook said, his thoughts rummaging around again and again.

"I understand, Jungkook. But...you're going to lose him by the end of all these stuff you're doing. I mean, why would he like you? Because you're you."

The younger shook his head. "No, you can't understand this. I am sure he will get tired of me."

"You're being the dummy here, Jungkook. Who wouldn't like you for a whole eternity, hm? You are such a goofball, an intelligent one, such a good company. What else? A great singer, an amazing brother! What else could he ask for?" Joonwoo sincerely claimed, his hand still on his thigh, giving it a pat and then kissed his temple.

"I've liked you ever since this school year happened. Honestly, I would see you everywhere. You're a kind and sweet guy."

Jungkook sighed. "There's a problem though. What if he thinks I am a gold digger? A whore?"

"Enough of those 'what-ifs'! Taehyung wouldn't have liked you in the first place then. You're going to have to man up, Kook. You even grew out of these outfits. And now, you have a job and you're even sacrificing things for other people." Another kiss, but it wasn't to show his love only but also his assurance that he can do anything. Jungkook felt that.

"B-but, I hurt you...Aren't you supposed to —" Joonwoo disagreed immediately, his hands flying to show more exaggeration. "No! I'm not going to hold grudge at you, Jungkook-ah!" The man was not a bitch, he wasn't possessive for Jungkook.

He deserved better happiness, that's what Joonwoo thought. Who would love a relationship where you can't even love them? It sounds like you're forcing yourself into it and that's what Jungkook is doing. And Joonwoo knows he shouldn't, he needs to love to and be loved.

"Let's break up, here and now...I-I am hurt, of course. I don't want to just be a rebound."

Jungkook smiled thankfully before sending Joonwoo a short embrace. "T-thank you, Joonwoo...I didn't know that you would understand me this much."

"Of course!"

"S-so, what will happen to us now?" He asked, looking up at his now ex-boyfriend. "We shouldn't...talk for a while. I need some space, Jungkook. I felt used and I just —"

"I-I understand. I really..." Joonwoo death glared at him since Jungkook was about to apologize again and he didn't want to be sympathized at all. "I hope we get along, soon. Uhm...You're a great guy. It's just...we're probably not meant to be, you know?"

Joonwoo snorted. "We can still be friends, Jungkook... I just need some time, I really liked you a lot and I still do."

"I just wish I was thinking first before I acted irrationally towards you and to Taehyung...I-I'm...I regret not —"

"Shut it, Jungkook. I'll be okay in a span of time. For now, you have to focus on getting your man, alright? You're being a dumbass if you are letting him go just like that. He literally is head over heels for you and you're seriously slapping him with your ridiculous actions."

"Okay, okay. No need to rub it in my face." Joonwoo kisses his forehead one last time before parting ways.

Jungkook was regretful about everything with Joonwoo. He knew how much efforts he had worked for just to impress him.

Now, he hopes that he would find someone better than him.

— ::
"Yuna! I'm so tired, please!" The said female pulls her tongue out as a mock before sitting herself down on the couch. "Cook your own! You're literally older than me."

Jungkook whined. "I was at Uni for about seven hours. Don't you pity me?" "Why would I? Get some cooking down, I'm tired too."

"You ungrateful brat!" Jungkook claimed, bringing his shoe up as a threat. Yuna jumps with a pillow to defend her smal body. "I work 24/7 just for you and what do you do? Sit on the couch all day!"

"I go to school too! Are you forgetting?" Yuna rolled her eyes, setting once more on the couch. Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah. And I pay for it."

It goes silent in a few minutes before his sister brings the topic up. "K-Koo?"

"Yes, Yuna?" He knows how this will flow, knowing he brought up the word 'pay'. Yuna would feel guilty that he'd lose his dreams because of her.

"I'm scared." He sighed before falling over her lap. "I am too. But, everything will be fine. Look, I have a job. That's enough." He said.

"B-but, how about —"

"It's okay, Yuna. What matters is that you're going to finish college, okay? Just do your best for me and that's enough." His first tears start to come out again, eyes wanting to shut as it was already tired of crying for so many days. "Will it really? You're not going to study anymore and now you have a job that possibly might fire you someday."

"Why would they fire me? I'm quite good at it." He exclaimed, chortling hard at a somewhat joke to enlighten the conversation. "I-I am just worried about you, Kook. This is something you shouldn't have given up on."

"I'm not, okay? Maybe in a few years after you graduate, I can go back again. There's no age limit, anyways." Jungkook explained, grinned but it didn't reach his eyes.

"O-okay, but I...I don't know. Joonwoo hyung will support you all the way, I can go to a local college and —"

Her brother lifts himself up before speaking. "First of all, I shouldn't ask for help just like that, okay? Also, he isn't my boyfriend anymore." Yuna gapes. "What do you mean? He's your ex now? I don't..."

"Yes, Yuna...I wouldn't ask help from him too either way." He replied, going back to her lap to find some comfort from his sister, his only family. "I'll be ashamed if I ever did." He added softly.

Yuna bites her lip, her hands finding its way to Jungkook's dark hair. "You...I-I know that you and Joonwoo wouldn't last. Also, I guess it's...embarrassing if we ask for help. But, you can't ever be alone, hyung."

"Sometimes, it's okay to ask for help."

"Yea-Yeah...But, Jimin and Namjoon has already given their part and that's enough for me." Yuna frowned. She knew she wouldn't be able to convince her brother easily. "They are the best friends I could ever ask for."

"Yeah, they really are. But, tell me...Why did you and Joonwoo hyung break up?"

"I...So, you know that guy who would come and pick me up often?" Yuna nods, already assuming that — "You love him, don't you?"

"Yes, but how do you —" The young female smacked his head playfully. "It's very obvious, Kook hyung. I mean, why would you have sex for the same person back then?" Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, he was special to me, and even now he is...And, I just realized how much a pathetic person I am to him and to Joonwoo, of course."

"Joonwoo hyung was an amazing boyfriend to you. It's sad that you guys never lasted longer, but I know you like someone else and not him, right?"

"Yes, sissy." He mimicked. "But, can I-I tell you something?" She nodded, fingers playibg around the man's hair. "Go ahead, hyung."

"I-I just...Do you think I even deserve him? Like I hurt him a lot and took advantage of him because I was selfish for my own needs and wants. Not just sexually...But mentally and emotionally as well. He was there for me always, but I always came for him when I actually do want to."

"You deserve him, you just need to...show it, show that you actually do deserve him." Yuna responded, a tight smile in her face now. "Why did you even take advantage of him though, huh?"

"I...I didn't mean to. It's when he confessed, my feelings were everywhere and I was a nobody, that's an additional. But, if I rejected his confession even if I didn't want to since I was a nobody, he would've left me. You get me?" Yuna rolled her eyes again. "I do, but I don't understand about the leaving part. Why would he leave you? If he really likes you, then why would he leave?"

"I'm a nobody." He simply mumbled, he fiddled the hem of his shirt gloomily.

"Can I say that you're the dumbest person ever?"

"You sounded like Joonwoo when we talked it out." He pointed out to which Yuna laughed at. "He's not lying."

"Oh, Koo. You're in love yet you're so blind that there's a man in front of you who is so whipped for you. I haven't met him properly but I know he adores you just as much as I do. You're so hardworking just for me, for your stupid little sister. You sacrificed something that you shouldn't have. And you're an absolute sweetheart. Ask that to people if you really are and I'm sure they'll agree!"
Yuna says promptly. She took Jungkook's hands onto hers and gave it a small kiss. "I'm always here for you, hyung, if ever he dumps you which I assure you that he won't. He'd be dumber than you if he did."

"Do you think I should go for it?"

"Oh, gosh, Kook! I literally gave you a whole ass speech about you and you're asking me that? Of course, you should! It's never too late!"

"R-really? You think that —"

"Yes, yes! Just approach him with a text and meet him up or something." Yuna gets up, stretching her arms. "I feel like my bones are breaking."

"Thanks, Yuna...You're amazing." He declared, throwing her a kiss before grabbing his phone to text the other. "I know I am!"

"Can you cook for me now then?" He asked loudly as his sister was in the bathroom. "Do you want me to cook while I shit?"

Jungkook scoffed, sending a simple text to Taehyung. He was a bit too hesitant but this was it, an opportunity to make things right.

— ::
The male did receive the message after seeing a notification two hours ago. Uneasy, he calls Jin for help.

"Hey!" Taehyung was thankful that he answered straight away. "Hyung, he texted me."

Jin came voiceless for a minute before speaking on the phone again. "He did? It hasn't been a week yet, but I'm glad he did." "You are?" He asked, still not sure if he should meet Jungkook tomorrow. "He likes you, I'm sure of it. That's why he texted so early." He presumed.

The CEO groaned. "You shouldn't make me expect high about Jungkook liking me. I'll end up crying if he doesn't." Jin only sneered at him. "I'm serious, hyung! I'll unfriend you if you don't answer me properly."

"You can only unfriend people on Facebook, Taehyung." The other wailed from anguish. "Okay! Jokes aside, meet him up. I'm not kidding, Taehyung. When you do, ask the questions you need to be answered, okay?"

"Alright, I'll do that. I need the truth."

"Of course, you do. Now, hurry up and wear something nice for tomorrow."

Taehyung whined. "You better ready my tub of ice cream when I go home heartbroken!"

"Oh, shut up."

— ::
The two met, an uncomfortable tension in between as they sat opposite from each other in the same boba shop they've been in.

"Hey..." The older quietly called out, Jungkook's head was still down but he answered with a simple hello as well.

Jungkook didn't want to be a coward like he was before in front of Taehyung so he takes a whole sip and gulping it fully. He then uttered. "I know we have a complicated...problem right now."

Taehyung spoke coldly after. "It's your problem, Jungkook. I have nothing to do with it." The man's heart cracked, remorseful of his own actions and words. "I-I know, but I'll fix it." The CEO fleer at his words.

"What are you going to do, huh? Get a surgeon and let them open my heart so they can stitch it?" Sarcasm drips in Taehyung's voice. "N-no."

"Then, what? I need answers, Jungkook." He sips on his own cup and then he would occasionally shake it in a circular motion as he waited for Jungkook to speak with courage. "I...I didn't mean to. I swear!"

"Just tell me, Jungkook! I need words! Convince me so I will be less hurt because of you!" His voice pitches high, not caring about the other customers when their eyes pierced through them but went back to their own things.

Quivering, Jungkook explained little by little. Taehyung's heart wanted to hug the poor boy but his mind fought that he shouldn't because Jungkook gave him a heartbreak, a hopeless relationship that he thought would be official.

"I broke up...with Joonwoo. I told him that he was a rebound, I didn't like him romantically but he was a great friend. But, I'll be...honest here...I-I like you, Tae. Like...romantically." Taehyung scoffs at that, not believing in his words.

"Your actions don't say the same thing. Why would you hurt me then? Even get a boyfriend? Are you playing with me right now?" Jungkook shakes his head intrusively. "I'm not. I-I...I did those because I feel like I don't deserve someone like you."

Taehyung asks him to continue. "Tell me why you don't deserve me, huh? Give me reasons why you don't."

"I'm...a nobody, Tae. I can't be that someone who can take care of you especially financially. I feel like I'm not doing a good job other than my body who can give you so much pleasure. But, what if you would...get tired of it too? I'm so scared...s-so fucking scared, Taehyung. I just...don't feel like I'll be enough for you."

The older weeps. "Oh, Kook. You're being a dumb one."

"Please, shut up. I've heard this for two times already and now you?" Jungkook cries, he doesn't know how many he did but he was so sensitive over this topic. "I'm so sorry for being a naive ass bitch to you. I-I know I don't deserve you at all, I know."

"Who says you don't? No one ever said that but you." Jungkook held his together, puts it on his face to think even harder. "You're a star, Kook. Heck! You're the damn universe especially to me. You make my days brighter, Kook. My comfort and happy place especially with the bad times. I'm just so pissed off at you for hurting me like this. I mean, you can just be honest with me...And taking care of me financially? Kook, I'm a billionaire!"

"You'd think I'm a gold digger." He said, almost as if a whisper. "What?" Taehyung stated. "Why would I think like that?"

"I-I'm poor and you're...rich." Taehyung laughs at that. "So now you think I'll be thinking of you as a gold digger for that? No, no, I won't. You work hard for yourself, I can see that."

"W-why would you even like a nobody like me anyway?" Taehyung's heart cried when Jungkook belittled himself like that. He shouldn't, he's more than enough to be loved. "You're a somebody to me, Kook. Everyone else thinks that too."

Jungkook changed the topic to avoid the overwhelming response. "Why are you even talking to me like this? Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?"

"I am still mad but how could I ignore your insecurities and overthinking? Your feelings matter too in here. I'm not going to lie, you did made me cry a lot but you did too, suffered the same thing as me. Maybe even worse that you kept these feelings to yourself."

"No! You are more hurt than me...I-I even managed to get a boyfriend. See?" Jungkook said, feeling more of a burden to Taehyung. "So? You forced yourself to be in that relationship..."

Jungkook only sighed so the older taps his hand which was on the table. "Don't feel bad, I've understood your side."

"Y-you do...?" Confused but his expression also showed hope. Hope that he would be given another chance — to prove that he'll be a better man for Taehyung.

The older brushed his fingertips in the palm of the boy's hand. It was so soft but it was trembling so much. He knew that he was afraid of how he would answer. So, Taehyung was careful with his words. "I'm mad, Jungkook...Disappointed, even. That's what I think right now." Jungkook's shoulders slumped — he wasn't enough, he thought.

"I think that we have to give each other time...I'm not saying I'll give you a chance — Oh, Kook, don't cry... —" Tears escape one by one, he never knew how heartbroken he could be with the words that could crush him...But, he deserved it, right? "I'm just saying that...we have to reflect with the actions done in the past. Are you following me?"

Jungkook only nods slowly but he had a huge upset face and flushed tears that Taehyung wiped. "Hey, don't feel sad, okay? I'm doing this for us, you know? You get me?"

"Yes, I'm — Fuck, Tae, I really am sorry. — I'm okay! I'm so sensitive, please...Just continue...I'll take it all." He sniffed hard, snatching his cup of boba to stop his cries. Taehyung chuckled a bit, amused. "It's all fine, Kook...I-I really thought back then — like when you haven't said this all — that you didn't like me but only to have sex with me..."

"I'm sorry...Taehyung, I really am...I didn't mean to make you feel this way...I-I am a bitch sometimes, I know."

Taehyung sadly suppress a grin. "Don't call yourself such names, okay? And...I understand your side now...I am less mad now that I do..." The younger returns that sad smile, whimpers time to time.

"What's going to happen to us now?" Jungkook asked, now glancing at Taehyung with his red and swollen eyes.

"Let's reflect for ourselves and each other, yeah? I'll give you a chance, Kook...I really will when the time comes."  Taehyung exclaimed, lightening up the mood a bit with a tiny clap. "You'll wait for me this time, right? While we try and find ourselves a chance for each other, let's never not communicate. It only lessens our trust for each other and gives us a misunderstanding."

Jungkook claimed then. "You're right...We shouldn't hide our feelings like this."

"Now, you're getting me? I am happy to know that at least you are...I-I would give you chance if both of us are ready. But, for now, let's begin a new chapter."

"Leave the past behind?" The other questioned. "Let's reflect on our past and never do it again, okay? We will do better for each other." Taehyung smiled, more genuinely than before. "You're always the right one."

"You're too silly, I get at fault too...Like when I didn't hear you out at first and just let you...like that." He points Jungkook's messed face, his tears stopped but he had a stuffed nose all the way. "Still, I hope we never let this happen again."

"Yes, yes. We shouldn't. We shall not repeat again."

"Ever." They both giggle, the closure for this chapter of their lives fully contented their hearts and minds with much guarantees.

"So, shall we introduce ourselves again?"
"Seriously?" Jungkook teased him, linking their hands gently.

"Shush." He cleared his throat. "I'm Kim Taehyung. What's yours?"

"Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." A tight grip in their hands.

They love each other, romantically, of course. Although this time, they will take their own time in their own way and become better for each other and for themselves.

All they could feel now is fulfillment for the new chapter that they'll have to start with — each other.

— ::
Hello, it's jminfiqz !

It took me three weeks, didn't I? I apologize for the delay but I had a hard time writing this one. I had two choices with the ending of this oneshot : 1. They part ways and never become a couple or 2. Having a closure and starting a new one again.

And yes, I chose number 2! How could I not, right? As you can see, Jungkook was an insecure person in this oneshot, he always felt like he wasn't a good person to be with Taehyung, that is why he never wanted to be with him for his sake.

Yes, I ended it like this. Did it not satisfy you? Because it did to me. In reality, would you be in a relationship with someone you somehow lost trust with immediately? You shouldn't if you agree. That's why Taehyung and Jungkook in this oneshot will start over again in the end, do you get it?

I made the tittle 'Beneficial Habit' because I wanted it unique and because it became a habit of Jungkook that he would come back to Taehyung and it was beneficial because he got comfort, love, attention, and pleasure from him.

I will be posting an announcement after this! Please, read if you can.

Lastly, I will post fluff oneshots in the next updates as I will focus on writing my book I will publish soon! (I will post Fluff because they will probably only have 1000-2000 words. Yes, I terribly suck with too much fluff.)

I ranted so much, but I hope you enjoy this part 2 of 'Beneficial Habit'. I hope you wait for the next updates!

Thank you for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4K 187 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
71.1K 2.8K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
803K 26.2K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
213K 7.6K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae