True love

By LvSaI429

To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason, to care without expectation; th... More

Cast
1.Stove mela kadaye😂
2.yaaru yaaru ivano💪
3.Raghavan instinct🤐
4.Rathathin rathame❤
5.Mulusa unakena na vazhuren 💜
6.His lucky charm💞
7.All rounder✊
8. Fear of losing her🥺
9.Her Saviour🥰
10.She is mine💥
11.Kulukulu☃️
12.otha sollaala en usireduthu vachikita😘
13.First call💜
14.Sleepless night⏰
15. Trust💗
16. Three idiots💙
17. Thendral vanthu theendum pothu🙈
18. Outing💃🕺
19. Correct angle 📸
20. Miss you🥺💜
21. Glimpse
21. Kadavul setting💜☃️
22. New tournament🏃‍♂️
23. Lipstick 🤣🤣
24. Innocent faces🥺
26. Queen she is🔥
27. Outing 2💃🕺
28. Divya👀
29. Which Rahul and Siva🤔?
30. Fear of losing him🥺💜
31. Is 5 minutes enough?🤔
Can I do?
32. Nycil⛄
33. Accident or planned incident 🤔😤
34. Going to Hyderabad🤔😝?
35. Meeting future in laws😍🥰
36. Missing each other 🥺💜
37. Time for training 🔥

25. Jake or Cake😂

1K 130 79
By LvSaI429

New cover pic epdi iruku nu solitu ponga pls🥺

Into the story,

That person is Celine's brother Jake. He is also studying in the same class of Sana.

(Me: Do you want me to cast someone for this? If yes then pls suggest me)

His friend Vicky saw Jake who was looking at Sana with his wide open mouth.

Vicky: Machan, why are you looking at her like this?

Jake : She is cute da.

Vicky : Seri etha irunthalum boxing ring kula poi jeichutu kanavu kanu.
(Ok, whatever but you just want to enter boxing ring and won boxing, and dream about her)

Jake looked at him confusingly.

Jake : Boxing ring kula na ethuku da ponum.
(Why I want to enter into boxing ring?)

Vicky : Pinna namma college boxer oda aala sight adicha pinna enga pova.
(Then, if you are sighting our college boxer's lover then where you want to go?)

Jake is now more confused.

Vicky : Dei intha ponnu ah nama senior Aarav love panraru nu pesikuranga.
(Some were talking that our senior Aarav is loving her)

Jake : Confirm agalala
(Didn't get confirmed right?)
Vicky : Nee nerla patha nambuviya
(You will believe only after seeing it, won't you?)

Jake : Athellam irukathu
(That will not be the case)

Vicky : Nee vanguna than thirunthuva
(You will change only after getting enough from him)

Jake didn't mind him and started to look Sana.

Soon break time came, Sana moved out of the class. Sana mingled quickly with Ananya's friends and they were talking by standing outside the class. Soon Aarav also came out of his class and he saw Sana is talking with others happily. He smiled and walked towards her.

But he stopped in his tracks when he saw Jake is approaching her.

Jake : Hello

Sana saw Jake and just smiled at him.

Sana : Hai

Jake : Sana right?

Sana nodded

Jake : I am Jake. I am also in your class only.

Jake raise his hand to shook with her but stopped in midway as one hand wrapped around her shoulder.

The owner of the hand is

Our Thangam

Jake looked confused.

Rahul : Enna thambi pakuringa, she is my sister. Athan silaperuku sollitu polam nu vanthen.
(Why bro you are looking like this? She is my sister. That's why I came here to clarify about this to some people)

Vicky gulped as he knew about the three (Aarav, Rahul and Siva) peoples who are the main members in student associations.

Eventhough Sana confused, she didn't get a good vibes from Jake.

Rahul : Thangam nama canteen polama
(Thangam shall we go to canteen?)

Sana nodded at him.

Rahul : Thambi Jake nee aprama un sister ta pesu engaluku ippa canteen ponum.
(Bro Jake, you can talk with your sister later as we want to go to canteen)
Jake frowned at him.

Rahul : Nee enaku thambi na ennoda sister um unaku sister thane. Athathan sonnen. Ippa purinju irukum nu nenaikiraen
(If you are my brother, then my sister is also your sister. That's what I told. I think you get it now)

Rahul went from there followed by Sana and Ananya.

Jake is fuming in anger.

Vicky : Na sonnenla..
(Didn't I tell you)

Jake didn't listen to him and he went from there.
Vicky facepalmed himself.

Here,

Aarav is waiting for Sana in canteen and he was the one who sent Rahul as he knew about Jake.

He saw Sana coming towards him.

Aarav : How was your classes madam?

Sana : Super ah irunthuchu Aaravey.
(It was super, Aaravey)

Then she started to narrate all mischievous activities done by her in the class.

Aarav started to admire her by cupping his cheek. Her way of speaking and her cute pouts making him to go crazy.

(Me : See the youtube video in header to feel them and that is☃️❄💜)

Rahul thought Aarav will tell about Jake to Sana but here Aarav is drooling over her. He facepalmed himself.

Rahul : Machan kerchief venuma
(Dude, do you want kerchief?)

Aarav looked at him confusingly.

Rahul : Romba valiyuthu da athan keten.
(You are drooling so much, that's why I asked you)

Aarav gave a death glare towards him.

Sana blushed.

Siva : Machan nee antha cake ah pathi solriya illa na sollava
(Dude, whether you are going to tell about that cake or else shall I tell?)

Rahul : Machan athu Jake da
(Dude that is Jake da)

Sana laughed by holding her stomach. Aarav smiled contently seeing her laugh.

Siva : Yetho onnu ana na ippa correct ah na peru sonna kuda ivan atha yarunu than kepan.
(Something, but even if I told him the correct name he would ask be who is that)
He pointed towards Aarav who was busy in admiring Sana.

Rahul sighed and shook Aarav's shoulder. Aarav came back to reality.

Aarav : Enna da
(What da)

Siva : Dei antha paradesi ku en da ivlo build up kudukra seekram avana pathi papa ta sollu da
(Why are you giving this much build up for that idiot, just tell about him quickly)

Aarav nodded at him.

Aarav: Sana ma unaku Celine nyabagam irukala
(Sana ma do you remember Celine?)
Sana : Ama ungala pathi thapa sonnale enkita
(Yes, she is the one who told me wrongly about you)

Aarav : Yes, her younger brother is only Jake. So, be careful with him. I won't ask you to stop talking with him but I just want you to be alert.

Sana : Don't worry Aaravey. Nan pathukuren.
(I will take care)

Sana told him by patting his shoulder. Aarav chuckled at her.

Sana excused from them as she want to go to restroom.

Celine who saw Sana going to restroom followed her.

....................
Fun panlam

🙊🙈🤣🤣🤣
...................

How is it?
Pls comment your opinion about this chapter
Pls vote if you like
Spread love and positivity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
82.4K 6K 48
Sometimes the things seemed to be perfect are not meant to be. Life gives us unexpected things at the most unexpected time. Will it be good ? Someti...
19.8K 2.9K 39
Arna braced herself for the worst when she agreed to the marriage, but her husband surprised her by becoming the best she'd ever known. Despite her c...
342K 22K 105
it is an fiction story ..my imagination.. iam an ashangian ..it about sivaangi and ashwin and some of CWC character are added it is full imaginatio...