✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... More

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
|| Fight with an... alien?
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Epiphany... part-2

147 19 52
By Auriana_AuraGuardian

Author's pov~

At M.A.T.A. Academy~

Roxa had returned to the academy and told everyone about the research they made.

Not only the other young agents and mentors but also General and Agent Ganz were present there.

In holograms... of course.

{A/n: I got the picture of the new renovated control room!!}

Well, back to the situation.

Roxa's word's seemed shocking and out of the world.

But unfortunately, or fortunately, the information is true.

" Unbelievable!" Agent Ganz claimed.

" No matter how much you don't believe it, it's still the truth." Roxa said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But Agent Roxa, we asked for proof. Not for any Information." Agent Leon said.

Roxa tensed up.

" I-i know sir, but to understand the proof, it was necessary to explain this information." She said.

" But you haven't done what you had said!!" General yelled and scolded her.

Roxa tried to protest.

" But General-"

" Who said we don't have any proof general!" 

BOOM! Here came the Golden hairs!

" We have accurate proof, sir!" Auriana said walking ahead while raising her hand, showing a black chip in her hands.

"This chip right here contains a video recording of the time when those 5 were fighting some opponent." She claimed and handed the chip to Agent Geetha.

Agent Geetha proceeded to play the recording as Agent Ganz said,

" If this doesn't show any satisfactory proof, you will be punished to waste the precious time of your seniors!" 

" Sure, I'll accept any punishment, 'if' this proof seems false." Auriana said blankly.

" Starting the recording in 3... 2... 1..." 

A screen popped up.

But what was displayed there, shook everyone!

There, the 5 heroes, along with two others, were fighting against a big bulky red alien.

" That red alien is Captain Vargoba. He was one of the most feared Power Sphera Hunter in the world outside Earth." Auriana claimed.

Adrian immediately went to his sister's side and whispered in her ears, making her face him.

"Откуда у тебя эта запись?!" He said in Russian.

Auriana's eyes softened and she replied,

"Сержант связался... Он знает о том, что происходит на земле! Но об этом я расскажу позже. Я на самом деле попросил эту запись у него."

" SOLAR SHOT!!"  was heard from the recording.

"Серьезно??" Anna muttered.

" You guys and your sudden Russian popping up..." Alicia said pinching the bridge of her nose

" This recording was taken when Captain Vargoba had attacked their station to take hold of Ochobot." Auriana explained.

" MAXIMUM... SOLAR... ECLIPSE... BEAM!!!!!"

A bright light beam was seen on the screen before it started glitching and finally turned off.

" Ha! I told you we weren't hallucinating!" Roza said to Jet and Chris who were standing like ice statues, jaw-dropping.

"It is so... unbelievable..." Agent Karya said massaging his forehead while Agent Bakar had glitters in his eyes.

" But we got to believe it, it is the truth after all... Therefore, General and Agent Ganz I hereby give my statement that whatever we saw at the Ancient battlefield was true and not our hallucination!" Auriana claimed.

No one uttered another word after that.

Then, The hologram of Agent Dayang appeared.

" Where were y-"

" Personal life Ganz... Anyways, I suppose that all the required information is shared and explained clearly, Agent Auriana and Agent Roxa." Agent Dayang said.

"Yes, Just as you informed, Agent Dayang." The 2 girls replied.

" As you... informed?" Ali questioned out loud.

" Yes. They shared this information first with me as they are the Agents under my superior supervision." Agent Dayang claimed. 

Everyone understood that, but a new question arose.

" How even did you get this information?" Rudy asked sternly.

The 7 of Agent Dayang's mysterious agents became nervous.

" We have our own ways and contacts." Eunice replied on her friend's behalf.

"But-"

"As I had already cleared, no one questions their ways of investigating." Agent Dayang said sternly.

" Dayang! why do you always treat them so special?!" Agent Ganz asked.

All 7 of them looked down, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

They felt guilty for being treated extraordinarily by their dear Aunt.

"Because they are my responsibility here! You don't even have an idea of who they really are!" Agent Dayang's shell of patience cracked.

" Aunt Dayang!!" Zathan called out.

" Please calm down..." Nathanael said.

The Tecno Pillar leader sighed heavily and then said something shocking,

" Anyways, I know their residential address. Tomorrow, Jet, Chris, Rudy, Moon, and Iman will go to the Address and take those 5 kids to Mamak Maju restaurant as it will be closed for the citizens. There, I want the rest of the young Agents, Mentors, and General Rama to be present for further discussions about the current situations." 

" Discussions?! You want us to tell them about M.A.T.A. and the current mission?!" General asked in shock.

"Just tell them about our current mission. I already informed them about M.A.T.A." She said.

"*gasps*" everyone gasped in shock.

" I think... you did right! If we know about their organization then they should know about ours too." Anna said.

The others, except her friends, looked at her as if she grew antlers.

" Don't look at me like that! I said what I said!"

" Accurate guessing, Anna." Agent Dayang said.

" Everyone is dismissed now. And you seven... you know what to do now right?" Agent Dayang asked the 7.

The 7 looked at each other in confusion before it clicked to them. 

" Yes ma'am! We will execute the work straight away." Adrian said and the 7 ran out immediately.

Leaving behind people confused and shocked as never before.

At Agent Dayang's house~

Yaya and Ying were hugging the sofa cushions with a worried expression.

Fang was standing at the window staring outside blankly.

Boboiboy sat on the coach upside-down with his cap on his face.

Ochobot floated around the room nervously.

And Gopal well he was busy tossing grapes in his mouth out of nervousness.

" Meow~" Cattus meowed at Boboiboy's covered face.

" GGGRRRR!!!!"

" MEEEOOOWWW!!!" 

Boboiboy growled loudly, causing the little Space Cat to shriek in reflex.

Boboiboy sat straight and adjusted his cap.

"What do we do now?!" He panicked.

" If Admiral gets to know about this... We will be fried alive!!!" Gopal said, imagining the words he said and gulped, taking a handful of grapes and stuffing them in his mouth.

" This was supposed to be an undercover mission! But now... " Ying trailed.

" Admiral will be furious for sure..." Yaya said looking down.

" But now the question is, how did they know about our mission?!" Ochobot asked.

" It's not 'they', Ochobot, it's 'she'. Miss. Dayang stated clearly that only she knows about our mission." Fang exclaimed.

" Yeah but... just how did she know?..." Boboiboy questioned the air.

" Hmmm... hey! doesn't she know Tok Aba? Maybe he told her!" Gopal guessed.

" Not possible! We didn't tell our parents about the mission! So it's obvious that Tok Aba doesn't know either!" Ying said in a matter-of-fact tone.

" Point." Gopal said and tossed another grape in his mouth.

" Haish... I don't understand what' happening now..." Yaya muttered.

*FLASHBACK*

"So tell us, Aunt Dayang! who are they!"  Ochobot asked in Anticipation.

" Yeah! and how do they know about us?" Boboiboy asked.

Aunt Dayang sighed and replied,

"They were 2 of our Agents under training." 

"Agent Under training?!"

"Remember I told you all that I am an engineer? Well... I lied." Aunt Dayang said seriously.

"Eh?!" 

She stood up from her seat and walked ahead of everyone and faced them.

" This is Cyberaya. Many things here aren't what they look like. Here, Crime lingers around in the shadows, Innocent are attacked, Illegal acts are conducted, weapons are smuggled, and so much more..." She said.

The 5 heroes were shocked to hear this secret information.

" But The Mayor of Cyberaya took in the seriousness of the situation and created an Organization, Meta Advance Tactical Agency, that is, M.A.T.A. He had created it to terminate the evil of Cyberaya just so that he himself will be kept safe. Though he is selfish and arrogant, this organization created by him protected this city with Honestly, loyalty, and pure will to protect this amazing city. M.A.T.A. is so dedicated to protecting that it has lost many precious and brave agents who sacrificed themselves for this city." She continued.

Now, this took the rests' interest.

Aunt Dayang turned around and four symbols in form of a hologram were displayed.

"M.A.T.A. consists of 4 sectors. 
Neuro:- The strategizing and well-rounded sector.
Techno:- The technology embedded sector.
Inviso:- The sector that aids in achieving stealth and agility during fights.

and Combat:- The sector that handles the direct offense and defense."  She said and stopped so that the information sinks in the minds of the 5 and yellow robot.

" But we didn't hear anything about this organization ever since we came here." Yaya claimed whilst the others nodded in agreement.

" That's because this organization is undercover, just like your organization TAPOPS." She claimed.

"Then how do you know about it?" Ying asked.

"Because... I am an Agent in M.A.T.A." Aunt Dayang confessed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" WHAT?!?!" 

" I am the leader of the Techno sector." She said sternly.

"L-leader?! is that what you meant by lying?!" Gopal asked as she nodded.

" I am an undercover Agent in M.A.T.A. Agents like us can't reveal our secret identities like this, but I am revealing cause I already know about TAPOPS and you 5, so I wanted it to be fair." She claimed.

" Then that means, Auriana and Roxa are from M.A.T.A. too!" Boboiboy said.

"Yes. Our agents are spread everywhere in the city. M.A.T.A. is efficient enough to get the information of what every citizen is doing in a couple of minutes. We've got arms and ammunitions beyond excellency. And also so sneaky that not even the police or government knows about the existence of M.A.T.A." She claimed.

The heroes went silent.

" *sigh* Now, I don't know how they got to know about your powers but... I am definitely sure that they don't know about your undercover mission..." She said.

" Phew thank goodne- Wait- HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR MISSION?!?!" 

"GUYS! don't yell! we don't want the whole city to know about our purpose here!!" Fang whisper-yelled.

Aunt Dayang smiled and sat beside Ying.

" All your questions will be answered one by one very soon, but for that, you guys have to be ready tomorrow, some of our Agents will come to pick you'll up. Follow them to the Mamak Maju Restaurant, our people will be waiting for you all there." She said and stood up walking away, leaving back the shocked heroes of the galaxy.

*FLASHBACK END*

At Adrian's house~

The 7 of the young Agents, along with two little cute pups, were in AD's control room behind his closet.

"So who should we contact?" Zathan asked.

"Let's think...." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

________________________________________________

Hey Readers,

So the question of the day,

" Do you remember the Mamuk Maju Restaurant from the movie?" 

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author, 

          Auriana~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 276 21
3 years later... "The shadows are coming, the darkness will rise again, and we will all be at its aid! You cannot win this time," The villainess seer...
22.1K 766 23
Uno has invaded both worlds, causing havoc between Earth and Space. M.A.T.A and T.A.P.O.P.S had never heard of each other before, so when the all-pow...
32.9K 1.2K 72
Something's going on with Rose. She's never been what anyone deems 'normal', especially after she became shadow kissed, but this is something else. T...
5.8K 230 13
After all the chaos boboiboy and his friends are back at doing missions and it seems like all the troublemakers are nowhere in the galaxy... Well.. T...