𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

Від KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ Більше

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 34 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 26 $

17.8K 494 350
Від KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 26
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"I'm lowkey starting to regret this," Estrella laughed as Fezco parked his car right outside the school entrance.

It was the last week of the semester before Christmas break, which lasted up until the week after New Years.

And after almost a whole month of not going to school, Estrella decided to show up. On the second to last day of the semester, it was Thursday.

She could take the finals for her classes and turn in all the work she had copied from classmates that sent it to her over the course of the past month and hopefully it would do her grades some good.

Time was passing by quick since she wasn't going to school, it was already December. She knew that if she had kept going to school, it'd still probably be fucking mid November.

That's just how time annoyingly works. Passes quick when you're having fun but goes slow when you're doing what you have to. Estrella hated that.

Because as the new year approached, she knew she would have to go back to school. It was almost a month away, so she still had almost a month of freedom. But still...

She, like Fezco, dreaded the day she would have to go back.

They were both used to and in love with spending their days together.

But this day didn't count, there were only two days left in the semester. What they dreaded was her going for five.

They also dreaded the end of November. It wasn't the best month but it also wasn't the worst.

Fezco got raided. Hector got raided. Hector got locked up...

But Fezco and Estrella's grew closer in the month of November. They were aware of the love they had for each other. They lived together. They did everything together.

If they weren't attached before, they definitely were now.

They had also spent their first major holiday together. Thanksgiving.

Estrella and her dad usually spent Thanksgiving in LA with her grandma and the rest of their family, so she never had to really cook anything.

But she knew Fezco and Ashtray hadn't had a proper Thanksgiving dinner in years and she wanted to change that. She hopped onto her favorite Tik Tok chef's page and spent the whole morning preparing food for what was now a cute lil family of 3.

She felt like she kinda owed it to them. And she wanted to show them how fucking thankful she was for them.

They had done so much for her since the raid at her house. Fezco moved her into their place and Ashtray welcomed her in, which he wouldn't do for anyone else.

So November was an okay month, but it's end had them apprehensive as fuck. Because at the end of November came December, and also Mouse.

Fezco and Ashtray still hadn't came up with everything they owed Mouse. All they had were the couple thousand Hector had left and a some other money they had acquired before the raid.

So Fezco was gonna have to turn to his last resort...

He glanced at Estrella as she texted Maddy to ask if she was at school yet, sneaking his hand onto her thigh.

"You tryna go back home?" He asked and laughed.

"See I wouldddd but we're already here and Maddy promised me a cake pop from Starbucks if I come today," Estrella said and showed him the picture of the cake pop that Maddy sent her.

"I can buy you a cake pop," Fezco offered, making her smile. "Nah jus playin, you go to school ma."

"You're not gonna miss me?" She asked him as his eyes trailed down to just above her cleavage, where all her necklaces sat, focusing on the necklace he had given her a couple days after she put his initial on her nails.

"You don't gotta put my initial on your nails when you got it hanging from yo neck."

Fezco clicked his tongue at her stupid question and leaned his face all close to her's, staring into her eyes for a minute.

"Course ima miss you," He told her and grabbed her hand in his.

They both smiled and leaned in at the same time to capture the other's lips in a short kiss.

"But you gotta take yo finals and turn in allat work you did," Fezco said after pulling away. "And if Playboy even look at you the wrong way–or at all–let m–"

"Hmm just shut up, I don't even wanna think about him," Estrella cut him off and gave him another kiss before taking off her seatbelt and grabbing her backpack. "Text me when you get back home."

"Aight," He said and gave her one last kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She stayed sitting in his car for a few seconds while they just stared at each other, making them both laugh.

"Okay for real, bye Fez Fez," She laughed and got out of his car.

Maddy walked into her first period class, sighing once she didn't see Estrella in her seat next to her's.

She sat down and pulled out her phone to scold her for lying about coming to school and making her buy two cake pops just as the bell rang and Estrella walked into the classroom.

"Bitch you came!" Maddy squealed and shot up in her seat, engulfing Estrella into a hug after she walked to their table. "I fucking missed you, this class is sooo boring."

"Excuse me Madeline, please be mindful of others," Their teacher advised from the door as she walked in as well. "But we're happy to have you back, Estrella. Two days before the semester ends."

Estrella fake laughed as she and Maddy took their seats, a cake pop being handed to her as she did.

"Thank youuuu," Estrella smiled as the morning announcements came on.

They whispered among themselves during the announcements, just basic catching up.

"Tomorrow is the last day to purchase tickets for the Winter Formal dance. Tickets are $20 each. The dance will be held in the cafeteria from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Please visit our dance committee in room 304 for any other questions regarding the dance," A voice on the P.A. system announced.

"Oh my god, bitch be my date to Winter Formal!" Maddy told Estrella.

Estrella glanced at her after she sent Fezco a picture of her and her cake pop, "You're not gonna go with Nate?"

"Ugh, no. Fuck Nate," Maddy rolled her eyes and rested her elbows on her desk. "We got into another argument. About him not being able to get his dick hard...and because I think he's gay."

Estrella held back a laugh and bit into her cake pop as Maddy looked at her.

"And I broke up with him. I know what he did to your dad," Maddy brought up. "And when I confronted him about it he got all mad and defensive and..."

Maddy moved her neck a little to show Estrella the forming bruise, giving her flashbacks from a few months ago.

"Oh fuck n–"

"Don't say anything. I promise, I'm so fucking done with him this time," Maddy told Estrella. "So be my date?"

Estrella stared at Maddy for a few seconds, knowing that what she said about being done with Nate wasn't true. But as much as she loved Maddy, she was done involving herself in her relationship with Nate.

Doing so had gotten the two most important men in her life in some deep shit. And she wasn't risking anything like that again.

Plus she kinda wanted to go to Winter Formal, and she wanted to have a date.

"Where's my poster?"

"Oh my god," Maddy rolled her eyes and pulled a blank paper from her backpack, along with a pink highlighter.

She neatly scribbled the words be my winter formal date or ima kill you bitch on the paper and then drew on a few hearts, adding Maddy + Estrella = tru luv on the bottom of the paper.

She scooted it onto Estrella's side of the desk and smiled as she put the cap back on her highlighter.

Estrella laughed, "Super down."

—$—

"Why are you ditching class?" Rue appeared next to Estrella on the bleachers, where she watched the football team practice.

Everyone on the team had football as their last class, and it was currently 6th period, meaning it was football period.

And Estrella was stuck in her 5th period taking a final that went into 6th period so she decided to just come out to the field instead of going to class.

It was her art class, and that teacher didn't give finals, so she wasn't worried about missing anything.

Rue was actually in that art class with Estrella, and now she was walking up to the second to last lowest bleacher and plopped down next to Estrella.

"Don't know. You?" Estrella asked and put her phone down in her lap.

Rue shrugged, "It's the end of the semester so fuck it. You going to the dance tomorrow?"

"I am," Estrella smiled.

"Cool, you wanna come with me and Jules? We don't mind a third wheel," Rue offered and laughed.

Estrella laughed, "I'm good, I have a date."

Rue dropped her jaw and raised her eyebrows, "Fez didn't ever come to school dances when he was still in school and now he's gonna come with you? Shit, Ash was right about him being whipped and in love."

Estrella laughed again and shook her head as she nudged Rue's knee.

"No Rue Rue, Maddy's my date," She corrected.

"But Fez is still definitely fucking whipped and in love," Rue nodded and picked up the F pendant hanging from one of the thin gold chains around Estrella's neck.

"Hey Star!" Eric called out from the field and waved while he warmed up with the boys.

The two girls both glanced at Eric on the field, Estrella ignoring him and turning to Rue again.

"Fez hates that fucking guy," Rue told Estrella and laughed. "He came into the store the other day when I went to tell Fez about my sobriety and he walked in and asked for you and Fez got all big and tough and shit."

Estrella smiled to herself at her boyfriend's small jealousy issue, the one Ash would always make fun of him about. Fezco couldn't stand when other guys flirted with Estrella.

"Yeah Eric's annoying as fuck," Estrella laughed as Rue stood up.

"I'm gonna go get something from the vending machines, you want anything?" Rue asked.

"You spotting?"

Rue rolled her eyes and nodded, "Yes Star, I'm spotting."

"Then I'll take some Hot Fries please," Estrella smiled up at her.

"At your service princess," Rue bowed and jumped off the bleachers, making Estrella laugh.

She watched Rue disappear behind the bleachers and then looked back at the field, her eyes landing back on Eric and some other kid named Cisco, who she could actually tolerate.

He was in her health class and sent her all the work she needed to do during November.

Cisco waved at her once they met eyes, making her wave back. They were sorta friends. He was nothing like most of the guys on the team. He was actually really nice and didn't flirt with every girl that went to East Highland.

Nate noticed the little encounter from where he and his dad passed a football back and forth between each other. His dad often helped coach the team.

"Give me a minute!" Nate told his dad after throwing him the ball, then jogged over to the bleachers, slowing down and smirking once Estrella noticed him. "Hey Star."

Estrella stared up at Nate and sat up straight in her seat, hesitating for a second. "Hey."

"How've you been? Haven't seen you in a longggg time," Nate pointed out.

Estrella remained silent and remained staring up at him with her eyebrows slightly pulled together, making him laugh.

"How's uhh...how's Fezco? Hmm?" Nate asked and smiled a little once she stayed quiet. "And how's your dad? He liking his new place? I bet a jail cell's real cozy."

"Yeah?" Estrella raised an eyebrow as Nate's dad walked up to the bleachers and patted his back.

"Come on son, you need to get back to practice," Cal told him and glanced at Estrella as she stood up, standing at eye level with Nate due to being on the bleachers.

"You wanted to put my dad in jail? You remember how you guided me through what to do when I went down to the police station to report a crime?" She asked Nate. "What if...what if I used your guidance to take my ass down to the station again and put your dad in jail?"

"Excuse me?" Cal asked her and looked at Nate. "What's this girl talking about?"

"I don't know," Nate said and shook his head, more at Estrella than at his dad as Rue came back.

"Oh you don't know what I'm talking about?" She asked them. "What if I go tell the police that Nate Jacobs' old ass daddy fucks little kids? The same way you told them that mine sells drugs."

Rue's eyes flickered between Estrella and Nate and Cal, rushing to her side to get her the fuck away from them, as much as she wanted to hear everything she said.

"I think you should leave," Cal told Estrella.

"Shouldn't you? You shouldn't even be allowed around kids right now. Your weird ass probably fantasizes about all the boys on the football team and that's why you're always here during prac–"

"Our teacher's looking for us, we gotta go," Rue interjected and grabbed Estrella's hand, pulling her off the bleachers and then away from the football field.

Nate clenched his jaw in pure anger as he watched the two girls walking off, then looked at his dad before walking back to keep practicing.

"I fucking hate him," Estrella muttered as she was dragged away from Nate.

"Same. And if I could, I'd set him on fucking fire and empty a clip on him for what he did to you and Jules," Rue said and pressed a kiss to Estrella's temple. "I love you Star."

"I love you too Rue Rue."

—$—

Estrella decided not to go to school the next day after her encounter with Nate. It was the last day so it didn't even really matter anyways.

She made Rue swear not to tell Fezco about what happened with Nate, knowing he would do something again and put himself in even more shit than he currently was.

He didn't need the added on problems and stress.

But he noticed something was up when he picked her up from school. He asked a few times, and though she always said it was nothing, he knew it was something.

He bugged her for a while before deciding to give it up and make whatever had happened up to her the next day, although nothing was his fault.

That was the thing with Fezco. He never wanted to see his girl sad or bothered. He wanted nothing but happiness for her.

And if he could give it to her despite whatever had her down, he would.

So since she didn't go to school, Fezco took her to the mall to shop for the dance later tonight.

It was almost 12 p.m., and they had gone to almost every store she liked.

Estrella was in search for a black dress to wear to the dance since Maddy was wearing black and she wanted to have a theme going between the two.

Estrella hadn't found a dress for the dance yet, but found many items in other stores, which which was obvious if you looked at the bags Fezco carried around for her.

They were currently in the dressing rooms of some small boutique, Estrella found a few cute black pieces that she was trying on while Fezco sat on the bench in the dressing room.

She had dragged him into every dressing room of every store when she tried clothes on, in hopes that he wouldn't grow bored. And he definitely didn't.

But what Estrella didn't think of was him growing hard. Because that, he definitely did.

And it took everything in him not to slide whatever dress she was trying on up and fuck her right there in the dressing room.

"Wait I really like this one!" Estrella gasped as she fixed the two piece top and skirt she had just put on to hug her body correctly.

She turned around in front of the mirror to get a backview and smiled as she ran her hands along her sides, glancing at Fezco.

"What do you think of this?" She asked him.

Fez licked his lips as he admired the new outfit on her, nodding his head in approval, the same way he did with everything she tried on.

"Looks hella good, mama. I like it," He told her. "Come'ere."

Estrella shuffled closer to him, allowing him to run his hand along the curve of her back.

"Shiiiiitt," He mumbled and glanced up at her before licking his lips again.

Estrella tried not to smile at the lust and adoration that filled the beautiful eyes that she was in love with and turned back around to continue looking in the mirror.

"Yeah, ima get this one," She said as she began to unzip the skirt.

He watched as she slipped the top off over her head and then slid the skirt off, leaving her in her bra and thong. They never matched in color and he loved that.

He unknowingly ran his fingers up along the side of her thigh and slid one between the waistband of her thong, making her smirk a little as she put the two piece she tried on back on it's hanger.

She put her pants on real quick before glancing at Fezco, who hadn't taken his eyes off her once as he sat on the bench with his head leaned back against the wall, his legs sat open as they always did when he sat with all her shopping bags by them.

The way he sat and the way he was looking at her had her feeling some typa way. The typa way that drove her to get down on her knees for him and start moving her hand up along his thigh.

Fezco just sat there and watched/felt as her hand brushed over his erection as it made it's way to unbuckle his belt, butterflies fluttering his stomach because of what was about to happen.

"Is you really doin this right now?" He asked her, speaking barely above a whisper as he moved his shirt up so she'd have easier access when undoing his belt and jeans.

She's really doin this right now.

"Shiiittt," Fez mumbled again with a satisfied sigh after she undid his belt and jeans and palmed his dick over his boxers.

He watched her pull his dick out of his boxers, his eyes fluttering closed at the sudden contact but quickly fluttering back open to take in the moment.

"You gon be the fuckin death of me, princess."

After finishing up their business in the dressing room and paying for Estrella's clothes, the couple exited the store with another shopping bag.

They decided to head over to the food court after and get food, but Estrella dragged Fez into a photobooth she spotted on their way to take some cute pictures.

And after a few minutes, they were seated at some table in the food court, looking down at their new pictures while they waited for the pizza they custom made at the pizza stand in the mall.

"Why do you always put your pinky up in pictures?" Estrella asked Fezco and tapped the first picture on the strip.

Fezco shrugged, "Pinkies up."

"Clearly," She laughed and continued looking at the picture. "But why though?"

"Iono. I'm jus cool like that," He said as she began playing footsies with him under the table.

"Is it to show off your pinky ring or something?"

"Sum like that," Fez nodded and smiled back at her, playing footsies back. "Don be kicking me cause I'm cool and you not."

"Whatever you say Fez Fez," Estrella said and put the pictures in her purse as Fezco examined the rings on her fingers.

She only wore three. One on each of her middle fingers and one on her right ring finger, one was her quinceañera ring, the other was an initial ring, and the other was a little star.

"Don't worry though ma, ima buy you a pinky ring so you can be cool like me," Fez told her and smiled as he opened his hand so she'd place her's in it.

She smiled back before nervously laughing like she always did and placing her hand in his, making Fezco smile just a little more.

He was content and happy that she seemed and was content and happy. Content and happy that he was the reason for it too.

He lowkey felt like he was in GTA and had just passed a mission.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...