Tooth And Claw || Kellic (mpr...

Від killingkilgrave

Their kind doesn't exactly mix. But that doesn't stop them from falling for each other. The werecats are pret... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Just A Show Of Hands....

Chapter 7

5.7K 328 32
Від killingkilgrave

It's been a few weeks since Austin and Alan ran off, and I'm getting closer to my heat, and Vic and I really need to talk about what we're going to do when that happens. My heat doesn't exactly come on time every four months, but it should be coming around this time now. And, fuck, I don't even have any of the pills that I take when I'm in heat. I couldn't even take any of my stuff with me when my father exiled me from the Clan anyway.

I sit cross legged on Vic and I's bed, waiting for him to come back from wherever it was that he went. My tail rests across my thighs, and my ears stick out through my hair on top of my head. I've decided that I'm going to keep them out for a while, just to try something new, I guess. Which also means Vic and I have taken a few trips into town to buy me jeans to accommodate my tail.

While I wait for Vic, I decide to turn on the TV and put on a movie. The Lion King. It's always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. And anyway, who doesn't love The Lion King?

About halfway through the movie, I start to feel a sudden hotness in my abdomen, and a burning pain in my lower region. I let out a strangled meow of pain. I know exactly what's going on.

My heat has started....

I claw at my clothes, my ears and tail retracting back into my body. My whole body feels like it's on fire, and my lower area feels like it's being stretched open. Which it technically is. My body is preparing itself for Vic. But I'm ready to mate with him. Neither is Vic. At least, I don't think he is ready....

I quickly leap off the bed and run into the bathroom, locking myself inside and ripping off my clothes. I've never exactly went through my heart before without my pills, so, I don't really know how it feels, but I can definitely say, that I don't like it.

I walk over to the shower, using the wall for support, and turn it on. I climb in under the water, and stand under it, leaning up against the wall and letting out small meows and whines of discomfort and pain.

My cock is rock hard right now, and practically throbbing. I need a release, and I need it bad. I wrap a hand around myself and started stroking. But it's not enough. Since I'm fertile, and able to carry children, I need my mate's cock inside me. I can feel my hole practically dripping with the clear lubricant-like liquid my body produces when I'm in heat so it's easy for my mate to slip in and out of me, and there isn't exactly any need for prep, or much prep, really.

I end up collapsing onto the shower floor, leaning up against the wall, stroking my cock, while whimpering and moaning.

I need my pills. I need my pills.

I can't handle this. Sobs start to wrack through me at the unbearable pain and need that my body is wanting. I need this release so badly.

Finally, after what feels like hours, I'm finally coming onto the shower floor. I sigh in relief, but whine in pain and discomfort again, as the same feeling of arousal overcomes my body again. It won't go away until I've mated with my mate.

I curl up on the shower floor, whimpering and groaning at the feeling. My hand still stroking my once again, hard cock. I don't like this feeling at all. I want it to end, and the only way it can, is if I were to take my pills, or I were to mate with Vic. I'd much rather take my pills, but I don't have any here. And if I mate with Vic, there's a chance we'll forget to use protection and I'll fall pregnant. And I don't want to take the risk.

I don't know how long I lie like this for, till I heard Vic yelling on the other side of the bathroom door. He's banging on the door and trying to get it open.

"Vic!" I whine, continuing to pump my cock. "I-it hurts!" I cry. "Please! M-make it stop!"

I hear him move around on the other side of the door, till he's finally got the door open, kind of breaking it in the process. He run over to me, and I look up at him through tear filled eyes. I see his eyes darken, but he doen't do anything other than speak.

"Kitten, what's wrong?" He asks, turning off the shower before kneeling down next to me.

I notice him sniff the air, obviously smelling the change in my scent.

"H-heat." I whimper out, all I really need to say for him to understand what I'd happening, but I'm pretty sure he could already guess that he already knew was what was happening to me right now.

He gets up grabbing a towel out of the cupboard to dry me off with, before carrying me out into our room and wrapping a blanket round my naked body. I continue to whimper as Vic holds me closer to him while I'm wrapped in the blanket.

"V-Vic." I squeak out. "P-pills. Th-there's pills I take wh-when I'm in h-heat." I whimper. "I-I need them."

He nods, before looking up to the open door and calling out someone's name. But I don't know who he's calling out for. All I know is, that I want this to end. And soon.

Vic's P.O.V.

I walk back to mine and Kellin's room from outside the compound. I had just gone down to the Pack's local chemist to pick up some more of the pills I'll be needing to take when I go into rut in a few weeks' time. I have no idea when Kellin will be going into heat, but we need to discuss it as soon as I get back into our room. We need to discuss it so we don't end up doing something stupid, and Kellin ends up pregnant because of it. I know Kellin is able to carry children, and we just can't risk it.

I walk down the hall to our room but stop as I hear what sounds like someone in pain. At first I think it might be Kyle and that something's wrong with his and Johnnie's babies, but then I realize it sounds nothing like Kyle, and it's not coming from Kyle and Johnnie's room.

It's coming from mine and Kellin's room....

I start running down the hall faster, the sounds becoming louder and more strained as I near mine and Kellin's room. Is Kellin hurt? Once I reach our room, I open the door, running in to find Kellin nowhere to be seen, and the TV on playing The Lion King.

I look over to the bathroom door to see it closed and the sounds coming from in there. I run over to the door, trying to open it, but it's locked. I hear the shower going, and whimpering, moaning and groaning on the other side of the door. I start banging on the door.

"Kellin!" I call. "Kellin! Open the door!" I say, desperately.

I don't want my kitten being hurt.

"V-Vic!" I hear him cry out. "I-it hurts!" He cries. "Please! M-make it stop!"

I continue to try and open the door, before finally after I don't know how long, I've gotten it open, also breaking it in the process. I run into the bathroom, spotting Kellin curled up on the floor of the shower, water still raining down on him. I notice his hand slowly pumping himself, and the pained expression on his face, as he looks up at me.

I have to admit, seeing him like this kind of turned me on. I mean, I'm an alpha wolf (not that I really care about all the shit that comes with it), and my mate is just lying there, curled up on the shower floor jerking himself off. He's clearly started his heat, and he doesn't seem to be coping very well with it.

I run over to him, turning the shower off and kneeling down in front of him.

"Kitten. What's wrong?" I ask, already knowing fully well what's going on.

I sniff the air, after just noticing the different scent lingering on him, causing my eyes to darken slightly. Yep. He's definitely in heat.

"H-heat." He whimpers out.

I get up grabbing a clean towel from the cupboard to dry him off with and help him up and help him dry himself off. He lets out small whimpers as I brush against his areas as I dry him off, before wrapping him up in the towel and carry him into our bedroom, where I remove the towel from him and wrap a blanket round his small, naked body. I'm not going to make him wear clothes just right now. I don't want to risk him over heating.

I hold him close to me, resisting the urge to mate with him, and just rock him gently from side to side.

"V-Vic." He squeaks out. "P-pills. Th-there's pills I take wh-when I'm in h-heat." He starts to whimper. "I-I need them."

I nod, before looking up at the door, as a young red head wolf walks past, but stops and opens the door slightly, obviously curious as to what's going on, and being able to smell Kellin's scent.

"Danielle." I say, looking up at her.

She walks over to me slowly, and stops at the edge of the bed. "Yeah Vic?" She asks nervously.

"It's Kellin. He's in heat." I explain. "And he needs these pills designed for werecats for him to take while he's in heat." I say quickly. "Can you and Sky go out and get some for him?" I ask. "Please. I don't want him hurting like this."

She nods quickly. "Of course Vic." She says. "Sky and I will be right back as soon as we've got them for him." She says, before running off out of the room to find her mate and get Kellin the pills he needs.

I look down at Kellin, who's still whimpering and moaning. "V-Vic." He sobs. "M-make it s-stop." He cries. "It hurts s-so m-much." He buries his head in the blanket and I feel him practically shaking in my arms.

I lean down, kissing the top of his head. "Don't worry kitten." I say. "You'll be okay soon. I promise."

I rub a hand up and down his back through the blanket soothingly. I don't like seeing him like this at all.

I look up at the door, hoping like hell that Danielle and her mate Sky won't take too long. I don't want my baby kitten hurting like this for too long.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

85.9K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...
1.1M 63.4K 46
Book One of Hybrid Trilogy Tobias' whole life had been a joke. The pack he lived in pretended to love him, until he shifted that is. Tobias' pack al...
14.1K 359 15
Sage is hybrid werewolf and witch. His father's pack disowned him due to that fun fact say "they don't want a half bred among them" , and he has been...
His Kitten Від 00LemonMan00

Паранормальні явища

497K 22.6K 21
"Come here, kitty kitty!" Ever since that fateful rainy night, little Emerson Jackson took in a small kitten, despite being part wolf. Somethin...