𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜! ☄ ᴮᵒ...

-MUNCHKINNIE

❝Imagine trying to capture the best photograph you could take, but the world has different plans for... Еще

↳ INTRODUCTION
↳ PROLOGUE
↳ One
↳ Two
↳ Three
↳ Four
↳ Five
↳ Six
↳ Seven
↳ Eight
↳ Nine
↳ Ten
↳ Eleven
↳ Twelve
↳ Thirteen
↳ Fourteen
↳Fifteen
↳ Sixteen
↳ Eighteen
↳ Nineteen
↳ Twenty
↳ Twenty-One
↳ Twenty-Two
↳ Twenty-Three
↳ Twenty-Four
↳ Twenty-Five
↳ Twenty-Six
↳ Twenty-Seven
↳ Twenty-Eight
↳Twenty-Nine

↳ Seventeen

2.8K 186 107
-MUNCHKINNIE

⌕ 𝟭𝟳. 𝗗𝗢𝗗𝗚𝗘!

❝I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?

No one can be just like me any way❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

WHILE CROUCHING SLIGHTLY, his eyes narrowed at the 3 balls on the right side of the court. His heart accelerated which resulted in him clenching his jaw with complete determination. His feet were in a position that was ready to bolt out into the inner court. They waited for the signal of the Marshals, the atmosphere becoming tense as seconds has passed. It seemed like time slowed once he stepped on the court. He wasn't going to lose, they still need to fight against Wynston East.

He guaranteed that they will win this game and advance to the semi-finals. Boboiboy could hear the sounds of cheers in the background which hyped him up even more. There's no turning back, they'll take the place that they almost took last year. "Ready... 1, 2, DODGEBALL!" The Marshals yelled at the top of their lungs which indicated the start of the first match of Dodgeball. As if he's one with the wind, he swiftly ran to the side of the court with an older teammate. He quickly took the first and second ball while his teammate took the last one.

Boboiboy effortlessly tossed the other ball to Fang who was right behind him before they ran back to the back of the court to activate the ball. Since they were the first ones to grab all 3 balls from their right side, they need to throw first before they ran out of time. Gathering force, his hand tightened on the ball before he aimed and threw it towards their enemies. They missed on the first try but it was fine, there was plenty of time until the game ends.

Luckily, their opponents that were in charge of catching the ball weren't able to catch them. Preparing himself, he tried to read the direction of one of the balls flying towards him. Once it entered their side of the court, he leapt with all of his might and caught the ball before it could fly past him. Boboiboy stumbled as he landed but he was able to get his balance back as a smirk went across his face in victory.

The student that threw the ball soon left the court to go back to the return area. Boboiboy noticed how there were only four of them left on their side of the court and five from the other side even if he saved one student from the return area. He glanced towards his teammates, noticing Fang and Yaya were still on the game together with their team captain. Nana and the older student were out of the game. His grip on the ball tightened before charging and throwing the ball to the other side.

BAAM! And they were now down against three after Fang and Boboiboy managed to hit two other opponents. Yaya on the other hand made a beeline towards the return area after her ball was caught, she was unfortunately eliminated. It was now a game of 3 versus five, with the three of the best players of Rintis Island Academy standing on the court. Boboiboy, Fang and their team captain, Kai, walked to the back of the court as their opponents picked up the fallen balls.

Boboiboy felt something grace his hand from behind, he turned to see what it was and noticed that his teammate that wasn't playing gave him a ball that flew off the court. He gave them a nod before receiving the ball from them. He saw the opponents walking closer to the centre line for a strike. They pretended to throw balls at them as a strategy to trick the three. Fang and Kai managed to dodge the incoming balls as Boboiboy managed to block with the ball that he was holding.

It was their turn to attack since they were holding more balls than the other team. Kai managed to hit two players at once which resulted in the crowd howling in excitement. The ball Boboiboy threw ended up being caught by one of the opponents even though it hit one of them which meant that they were safe and Boboiboy was eliminated. With a deep sigh, Boboiboy left the court and joined his other teammates in the return area. He was patted in the back by some seniors, telling him that he did great for eliminating 2 opponents.

The first match was now down to 2 versus 3 which ended with Rintis Island Academy's victory as Kai dominated the first match. One point went to their school and they were starting another match since the time was still running. 3 matches went on with both schools having two wins. Everyone was on the edge of their seats as they watched the game progress into a heated one. Players got used to the game and they got comfortable as they played.

"Let's target the one with unkempt dark hair, he seems to be good at this. He won't see it coming if we throw at the same time because he's in the corner," Kai whispered to his teammates before they separated into their places. Ying threw hers which ended up getting dodged by the best player of the other school. This was followed immediately by Fang throwing a ball which was quite sudden and the crowd roared as their strategy worked. The participant ended up getting eliminated which earned victory grins from the remaining students of Rintis Island Academy.

'Abang Kai is such a genius, no wonder he's our captain,' Boboiboy grinned, appreciating the good strategy their captain suggested at the perfect time. "Right... keep your eyes on the court, guys. We're still not done yet," The tall brunette captain merrily chuckled, noticing the awestruck expressions the team gave him. As a ball flew towards them, Boboiboy slid himself onto the smooth ground to avoid the incoming attack. He drew himself back soon after and grabbed another ball.

'7 minutes left... We need to win this,' Boboiboy's hand tightened on the ball as he noticed the time from the huge led timer. He dribbled the ball once before he looked up back to the game, noticing the opponents charging this time. He tricked them by making them confused about where he was going to dodge from. The ball missed him completely and soon he used this chance to attack.

He grinned as the opponent that he hit wasn't able to block properly. The ball bounced towards the foot of the other opponent which meant that all of them were out and the elemental hero's school had won the match once again. "Yeah! Great job, Boboiboy!" Gopal lunged himself towards his best friend. Boboiboy smiled and shook his head before seeing the thumbs up Kai gave him. The elemental hero nodded his head and returned the gesture with another thumbs up.

"We just need to expand that scoring gap, we'll make sure they won't pass us," Fang glanced towards the led scoreboard before nodding in acknowledgement. "This is hyping me up!" Ying cheered as the group went back to the return area where the rest of the team will be. Yaya on the other hand didn't want to play dodgeball because she didn't want to throw and hit people that's why she only played once.

"Are you sure you're not trying to impress someone?" Gopal nudged Boboiboy with his arm as the elemental hero began drinking his water bottle. Boboiboy just side glanced at Gopal before closing the lid of his water bottle in wonder. "Hm?" A confused but innocent stare appeared on the elemental hero's face. "Look, did you forget who's watching?" Gopal gestured to a certain someone. Boboiboy glanced in the direction Gopal was referring to only to catch sight of someone that he mindlessly adores so much.

Y/n was trying to take pictures with her camera while she was sitting in a criss-cross position on the ground as Amy was trying to talk to her. She was allowed to wander on the side of the court while the game progressed; Boboiboy seemed to forget about that. She swept away the strands of hair bothering her eyes as she tried to take a picture. Y/n scanned the area while using her camera only to notice two of her classmates looking over in her direction.

She lowered her camera down to acknowledge the two properly. With a smile, she gave Gopal and Boboiboy a small wave. Boboiboy would have flinched and blushed as he used to but all he did was look over to her with half-lidded eyes and give a smile that made him look like a complete idiot in Gopal's perspective. With a lovestruck grin, he also waved at her; he felt like the happiest man alive at the moment and nothing can stop him.

A giddy but dunce-sounding chuckle escaped his lips as he and Y/n had a cute moment. "Hey, you look like an idiot and we get it, you're crazy for her. We should go now," the molecular hero pulled Boboiboy's arm since it was time to go back to the game. Boboiboy snapped out from his trance and gave his best friend an annoyed look. "Hey! I'm not done yet," the elemental argued being with a frown being displayed upon his face.

Gopal couldn't believe what he just heard. Sometimes he wondered what was going on inside the shorter boy's head in times like this. "Yeah right, not done with what? Staring? Admiring? Let's just go, lover boy, the next match is starting already," Gopal dragged over the whining Boboiboy while Y/n witnessed what happened. She couldn't hear what they were talking about but seeing the two of them argue out of nowhere was hilarious.

The (h/c) haired girl snickered before shaking her head and looking back to her camera. Amy on the other hand just sighed at this out of amusement. 'He's already too obvious,' the blonde girl thought while looking over to her friend.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

They were at a slight advantage, they just need to end the match right now and they were going to win. Unfortunately, the other team wasn't going to let them end the game with their loss. If they were good enough, they could quickly end this match with a win and start a sudden death mode. Hearts beating from their chest like a banging drum, everyone was feeling nervous.

This was the climax of the game, it will all end to this and will determine the victor that will advance to the semi-finals. The semi-finals were going to be this afternoon so they shouldn't be relaxed at all. The game wasn't finished after all and it was all getting started. They weren't the only ones eyeing for the finals, everyone else is. Boboiboy caught the ball with so much ease that it brought the crowd to cheer so loudly.

Kai, who was previously eliminated, came back in after the save Boboiboy did. Kai got eliminated first because the opponents targeted him at the same time.

He dribbled the ball as he grabbed another ball from the back of the court. Ying left the court and walked towards the return area after getting hit by the ball Fang blocked. The shadow manipulator regretted doing that but there was no time for regrets. Walking past the attack line, Boboiboy threw one of the balls that he was holding with so much force that it hit the wall instead after his opponent dodged it.

Unfortunately, they weren't doing well at this match. The only players in the game from their team left were Kai, Boboiboy and Fang again while they were against 5 players. The live ball Fang threw got caught which meant he was eliminated. This was bad, now all of the players against them were back. It was two versus six and it didn't sound good for Rintis Island Academy. Gopal was sweating bullets from his place as Yaya frowned.

They just need to trust Kai and Boboiboy for this.

Kai and Boboiboy walked to the back after the group of six players rushed to the attack line with balls being held from their hands. One opponent acted like he was about to throw a ball but kept tricking them, Boboiboy's eyes narrowed as he felt sweat trickling down from his forehead. As the participant finally threw the ball towards them, Kai dodged this but another was coming again.

Boboiboy used the ball that he had and blocked all of the live balls with so much effort that he remained safe. The crowd went wild at this play, it was so entertaining to watch already. Kai picked up two balls and ran towards the attack line as Boboiboy followed.

Kai threw the first ball.

BAAM! One was eliminated.

Kai threw the second ball right after.

BAAM! Another one was eliminated again.

Everyone cheered loudly, adrenaline rushing due to the sudden turn of tables. The remaining four opponents grab one ball each from themselves before rushing back to the attack line. Kai and Boboiboy stood from their place cautiously as Boboiboy tossed a ball towards their team captain since he was holding two. An enemy threw a ball after repeatedly trying to trick the two but unfortunately, they threw at the same time in different directions which got Boboiboy confused.

Kai narrowed his eyes and noticed the directions of the balls but that didn't stop him from doing what his mind was telling him to do. He made it look like he was dodging a ball and jumped from beside Boboiboy as he got hit instead of the elemental hero. Gasps erupted from the return area of their team, it seem like Kai was eliminated. Boboiboy stared at his senior with a horrified look.

"It seems like I'm out," Kai shrugged before glancing at the young man. Boboiboy knew that Kai did that on purpose so that he could stay in the game but he was confused as to what exactly was the reason for that. Kai's eyes spoke differently as if he trusted for him to win this for them. Boboiboy was rather conflicted but that's what their team captain wanted then he'll do it. Boboiboy nodded his head in understanding before grabbing the ball Kai dropped.

The Chinese student left the court and gave all the attention to the elemental hero who felt nervous. His heart was beating fast, Kai's stunt affected him so much. "Rintis Academy! Rintis Academy!" the crowd was chanting the name of their school with so much energy.

He was against four players now, but he has to try and win for their school, for his friends that are counting on him...

─For Y/n who wants nothing more than to be able to take a picture of their victory.

Boboiboy clenched his jaw, forgetting about his nervousness. He needs to snap out of it. He can't lose and it's all up to him. Perhaps he can try to catch a ball then he can save at least one teammate but something inside of him told him not to. He was unaware that his eyes glinted a fiery colour for a second. What was he doing? He should be having fun, that's what his main goal was.

Was.

He's going to hate himself for this, his competitive side is awakening once more and he wanted to let it control him. Boboiboy noticed how he had all of the balls with him, then he can attack six times now. His foot stomped the ground as he threw one ball towards the opposite team. He made it look like he was going to throw towards the left side which made the participants go right. He smirked and let go of the ball as everyone saw it was going to the right side instead.

BAAM! He was able to eliminate one of them.

People that were sitting in the bleachers, had their eyes widened along with the team. Y/n lowered her camera in surprise, watching the scene unfold together with her school's participants beside her. The crowd began hyping the team up as they continued to chant loudly. Boboiboy was so serious, his eyebrows were furrowed and he looked so focused on bringing his opponents down. "Go, Boboiboy!" Gopal yelled, being the supportive best friend that he was.

The elemental hero threw another ball but he missed after the student dodged. He still had four balls with him. He threw another one but he barely hit the enemy. He was now on par with the other team since both teams had three balls now. One of them rushed to the attack line and threw their ball with all of their might. Boboiboy managed to block it with the 2 balls that he was currently holding.

Boboiboy used this chance to hit them since they were close to the centre line. He threw his ball but unfortunately the person that he was aiming for slid down onto the ground to avoid his attack. He threw the other ball again but he got blocked by the other. Boboiboy felt on edge now. Sweat trickled down from his forehead as he clenched his fists, breathing heavily. The rest of the opponents threw their balls towards him at the same time.

But with his fast reflexes, he dodged all of them at once. Boboiboy grabbed two balls again as he watched the opponents run to the back of the court now that they don't have any balls with them. He narrowed his eyes and threw a ball from the attack line which was soon followed by another one. Everyone didn't know what was happening and the game was heated. They couldn't predict their next move anymore.

Boboiboy only had two balls with him left after he missed trying to hit the opposite team. His heartbeat accelerated, feeling trapped. He thought he was already done. He has a disadvantage and this game is taking too long to end. He watched the timer. It was already a minute away before the game will come to an end. The students approached each other and whispered something before rushing to the attack line to throw their balls.

The elemental hero for some reason felt rather different. It was like something was controlling him during that moment. Two balls were rushing towards him at great speed. But he didn't know why he just ran towards the opponents with his last two weapons in his hand. He felt like an idiot but he let himself do these reckless actions. Everyone gasped in confusion, not knowing why Boboiboy was running towards the ball.

But, they knew they were astounded at what happened right after that.

When the balls neared Boboiboy, he suddenly pulled a 360 backflip to avoid the incoming attacks. He knew he surprised the opponents so it was his turn to use this opportunity against them. Right after his surprising backflip, he landed flawlessly on his feet and he saw the last ball approaching him. With the balls that he was holding, he blocked it and it managed to bounce off to an opponent instead which hit them right on the stomach.

Unexpectedly, he used this chance to throw the balls that he was holding since both teams are now on the attack line. He hit the last two opponents who were still dumbfounded at the trick that he pulled, everything happened so fast that it was almost unbelievable. They had won the match. Boboiboy glanced towards the timer and saw that it just ended right after his triple elimination.

The crowd went wild and it was getting noisier than anyone could think. Gopal had his jaw dropped in surprise. They couldn't describe what happened. "What was that!?" Nana questioned with widened eyes. Y/n was frozen in her place while she just blinked. "I don't know but I wish I could've taken a picture of that," Y/n dazedly answered, she couldn't remove her eyes from the elemental hero who was now getting surrounded by his teammates for the second time this week.

Amy smiled in her place and turned to Y/n with a cheeky grin on her face. "Wasn't that amazing?" She asked the (h/c) haired girl in a playful tone. Y/n didn't mind her and just stared with her mouth in agape. It took her a while to answer.

"He's... incredible..." Y/n replied almost like a whisper.

That morning, everyone couldn't get enough of the stunt Boboiboy pulled and it was almost sensational.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✎ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: DODGE! END

A/n: This is the longest chapter of this book and it's almost like I'm writing a "Damned Mask!" chapter.

FUN FACT: I've never played Dodgeball in my entire life but this chapter made me learn it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

all mine | pjm 🕷

Фанфик

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...