Orphic | K.M ᡀʷⁱˑⁱᡍʰᡗ & ᡀʰᡉ α΄Ό...

Galing kay Crossover1212

π”„π”«π”«π”žπ”Ÿπ”’π”±π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”©π”’π”« π”–π”΄π”žπ”« π”₯π”žπ”‘ 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔫 π”ͺ𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀. οΏ½... Higit pa

π”‡π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
π”‡π”žπ”΄π”«
β„­π”žπ”°π”± 𝔒𝔣 π”‡π”žπ”΄π”«
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.

X.

434 12 1
Galing kay Crossover1212

After Niklaus had come to abandon the four in the bayou. Elijah left having a bite mark and growing more sick by the second--Hayley taking care of him.-- Whilst Beth and Bella sat outside together speaking of what one had come to learn. The Volturi. The star birthmark. Hayley baby was able to create hybrids which only meant Beth babies could as well. All this information hits Bella like a brick wall.

Isabella Swan was part of the Volturi, related to them even. Her blood had some part of them in her. Her hand clamps down on the left side of her neck covering her star birthmark that looks like a scar. Only for their conversation to end when hearing the original cough and gag, spitting up the water he just drank. Hayley right in front of him with a worried look. Shooting it towards Beth not sure what to do. Beth stood up and went into the small abandoned house and helped tend to the sick original. "Please forgive me," Elijah apologizes as he lays back.

Hayley slips off her jacket, "It's okay, just remind me to annihilate your brother once you're healthy."

Elijah groans out, "Remind me to remind you to get in line."

Hayley sits on the edge of his bed as Beth leans on the table, Bella eyes staring outside seeing someone with blonde hair creep closer to them. Unfazed she watches as the woman places down three books. When the woman looks up at Bella with a wide bug eyed expression. Bella's response was to wave with her fingers at her. "Hi there,"

The two sisters looked outside and opened the door wanting to grab a hold of her but it was too late, she had gotten off the porch and ran away deeper into the woods. The two older Swan sisters looked over at the youngest one with a look. "Seriously?" Hayley spoke up. "You couldn't even silently point it out."

"She was placing books," Bella defends herself. "Books I want to see if their worth reading."

Beth grabs a hold of them. "It's a bible." Hayley snatches that one inspecting it further. "Two actually. Just one in Italian. And the last one is a... grimoire." Beth frowns when saying the last part of her sentence. Maybe these weren't placed at random. Maybe these were placed here for a reason. The eldest places the Italian bible into Bella's hand knowing she was able to translate anything from there. --Bella had come to be obsessed with the language and stole learning books for the language and taught herself along with many others.--

The three girls all returned into the cramped place sitting down together reading over what they had come to possess. The humming lullaby returned to the air. Time passing as Elijah grew sicker and the two tended to them. After thirty minutes the three Swan sisters all sat in silence all learning knew information. All piecing information together with stringing theories.

Beth was first to speak, "Do we all collectively have a family tree somewhere in the books we've read." Two 'yes's' were heard. "Hayley you want to say what you found."

Hayley opens to the family tree showing it off. A list of family with a birthday date to a death date. The last one marked was of a Andrea Labonair with just a birth date. Hayley's birth date. The exact same one. She was in this bayou the first time they ever came here before her car had come to break down. This was her home. A home where she was birthed into. So hope grew in her that she was indeed Andrea Labonair. "I'm Andrea Labonair," she confesses.

Bella looked down at it her eyes landing on her sister birthmark before tearing her eyes and staring at what was held before her. A back of a photo, Beth's words filling her ears, "I found many spells and things dealing with witches along with a family tree in the back of it. Two pages were filled. The last name on here is Blake Solace." Same deal as Hayley, same birth date. Speaking of the Solace family trait which revealed the birthmark on the back of the right hand. Bella's brown chocolate eyes look down at the family tree before her. Charlie Swan had a birthday as well but no day he died along with the last name, Cora Thatcher. Born on September 13th, 1995. The was the last known person alive. Sharing the exact same birthday as hers. Everyone left jumping to the conclusion that they were the exact person in this book. But anyone could share the same birthday. People were always giving birth everyday. So why assume something so far.

The Swan human shoves the Italian bible harshly onto the ground and rushes outside to get some fresh air, sitting at the docks having her feet dangle just above the water. No one followed after her. And she preferred it that way. To be alone in her thoughts. To calm herself down. Thoughts circling around to that specific person. The person she had come to steal from. Charlie Swan.

<[~{--****--}~]>

Elijah had slowly fell more into the illness with Hayley still tending to him. Beth had gone out of the small cabin sitting right besides a usual quiet Bella, her eyes staying on her in a concerned manner. The brown hair acted like a curtain for her from the outside world, hiding her face. "Something on your mind?" Beth questions, lightly nudging her with her shoulder.

"It doesn't make any sense." Bella wraps her arms around legs, hugging herself. "They all could've been born on the same day as we were." She speaks her mind. "We could share the same birthday as them."

Beth leans back, her hands firmly pressed against the dock. "Yeah." Is all she says in a quiet tone. "But Hayley was born here." Beth points out. "And she was given to the Marshall's when she was just a baby it's possible for them to change her name. She could be Andrea Labonair instead of Hayley Swan." Her brown eyes connected with another pair of brown. "And after today shouldn't you think your Cora or related to her in some possible way."

The youngest Swan stayed quiet never replying. The only thing that was heard was things being slammed inside. "Hayley you okay?" Beth yelled not worried that she had come to have things fallen. When not hearing a response, she stood up heading inside. "What the hell just happened here?" Beth questioned seeing a blonde haired woman, Hayley holding her neck, and an impaled Elijah.

"Eve saved me." Hayley breathed out, heavily. Beth looked down at Elijah her guess was that the venom got to him and was close to killing her sister. She went over to Hayley looking at the woman now known as Eve. "So you were the one to place the books at the front porch."

Eve slowly nods her head. "When I saw her birthmark--" She nods her head towards the werewolf Swan. "--I knew there were two of you."

"Knew?" Bella crosses her arms over her chest. "What do you mean by that?"

"Where a Labonair goes so does a Solace and a Thatcher." Is all Eve said.

I apologize that it took this long for another chapter to be out. But like the title suggests, it's on a hold.

Which means I'll still update just not as frequently/will take very very long to do so.

Hope you have a wonderful day/noon/night, eat something and drink lots of water.

—Crossover1212

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

362K 7.6K 28
β›”οΈβš οΈUSED TO BE CALLED THEIR POWERFUL SWAN!βš οΈβ›”οΈ Aria gave up searching for her father for her birth family only for them to turn up in Forks when she...
532K 13.8K 38
eventually, everything connects. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season one-two 2018 | Β© heavcnlyrising
73.8K 960 10
"ᴑᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴇʀʀΙͺΚ™ΚŸα΄‡ α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ ᴑᴇ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡." β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š ✧ β”Š β”Š ✦ β”Š ✧ ✦ ✧ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏʀΙͺΙ’ΙͺΙ΄α΄€ΚŸκœ± - κœ±α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄κœ± 1 ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ 3 ✧ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄ α΄€α΄α΄˜Ιͺʀᴇ α΄…Ιͺα΄€Κ€Ιͺα΄‡κœ± - κœ±α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄κœ± 1...
112K 2.2K 13
ethereal; (adj.) extremely delicate, light; not of this world. Skye Mikaelson is the twin sister of Hope Mikaelson and their wish to see their fami...