爱 | 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇...

By mishukii

⌗001: just some oneshots for the simps 👀 ➷ [REQ: closed] ꒰❤️; ge... More

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 !
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ##𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒: closed.
⎯⎯ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈 ⎯⎯
♯001| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢. • drunken hours.
♯002| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢. • windblume lectures.
♯001| 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧. • ily and i need you to know. | req.
♯001| 𝐗𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐪𝐢𝐮. • in another life. | req.
♯001| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • just sharing a bed. | req.
♯002| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • kill me? you can try.
♯003| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • lemons.
♯004| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • one bed for u and me.
♯001| 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢. • lanterns and embrace.
♯002| 𝐙𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢. • a way to say ilysm tonight.
♯001| 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨. • caring about you? couldn't be me.
♯002| 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨. • is this what love is?
♯003| 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨. • love like u.
♯001| 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨. • is this me? how cute.
♯002| 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨. • is it really you? my love.
↳ bonus: the wisteria blossoms. ft kaeya.
♯001| 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜. • no im not jealous.
♯002| 𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜. • ur my prey tonight, arent u?
♯001| 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭. • adventure time, with me?
♯001| 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞.• stop looking at him.
♯001| 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐟. • u were my stars above.
♯001| 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚. • wait, come back-!
♯001| 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐧. • ur melting me.
꒰♡꒱ Valentines
⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈 + 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 ୧ ⎯⎯
♯002| 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐄 • idek who u r...
♯001| 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀 • ilysm, pls never leave me.
♯001| 𝐁𝐀𝐀𝐋 • ill miss u sm, right?
♯001| 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔 • it's so cute...
♯003| 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 • ur my prey tonight, arent u? | NOVEL!
♯001| 𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐓𝐎 • falling for u ꒱ headcanon shots
♯002| 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 • u're my morning's bliss.
♯004| 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 • im never letting you go again... | req

♯003| 𝐙𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈 • i'll luv u at every life | light smut

23.6K 544 891
By mishukii

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
❝All I ask of you, is to never forget me.
Can you do that for me?❞
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »
A love bonded so strong that the lover would go to a
thousand lengths to show them how much they mean to them..
« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

!Modern AU x Old Dynasty AU!
!TW: very light smut — lol y'all make out, nothing more.
So hang on tight ;)!

I KNOW I SAID NO SMUT
BUT I BLAME THE BOOSTER SHOT
FOR MAKING ME WRITE THIS.
~~
if u feel uncomfortable reading light smut,
please feel free to skip this chapter :^)

An art gallery. Typically defined as a place where the occurrences of history are painted onto canvas. A variety of paintings that capture people, objects, events, and much more forever imprinted for those to see. It's a place where tourists and locals alike would come to adore the splendid display.

The gallery in Liyue had a truly unique, and absolutely stunning collection. With many artifacts and paintings that were all hand-crafted over the millenniums, it always buzzed with people from other countries from far and wide who yearned to have a look. To you, this art gallery was somewhere special and dear to your heart. One might have thought that it was due to the vast, diverse collection, but no - this was because of just one painting.

It was just this one piece of art that would always catch your eye at the gallery. For no particular reason, you would always find it hard to move on from this specific painting. It captivated you. Being the art nerd you are, you tried to find out more about this painting. However, no matter how far and wide you searched online, there was nothing much besides the name and the fact that there was the old god of Liyue, Morax, and some other unidentified person - so, incredibly helpful. You tried to ask the various staff assistants there too but, no hope. The only information about the painting was the blurb below which stated, "Two souls bounded eternally by love." It was quite a cliché, yet so perfectly fitting title for the painting.

Surprisingly, there weren't many who liked this painting, or found it quite as intriguing as you. Perhaps it was because of the provocative pose of something so intimate, a topic that the general public shed away from. Occasionally, you thought to yourself, maybe I am just a big pervert. But on some buried gut instinct, you knew it was something else, just something you couldn't quite put your finger on.

The painting was held in an intricate golden frame that glistened in the golden hour of the sun's light. Every inch of the painting held intricate detailing, from the background of the yellow- tinted trees to the overall scenery and structure that carpeted the painting.

One of the figures, as some of the scant information available had said, was a striking handsome man who went by the alias Morax or Rex Lapis. The tyrant god of Liyue who had battled relentlessly in the Archon War for his people. The fighting was brutal, and the bloodshed worse. The death of countless thousands of lives fell through his calloused hands. Fortunately after the brutal war, he had found a lover, one who had been able to calm the vicious tyrant that had consumed him for centuries. Even though they were able to throw away many of his violent ways, many said that he still had a slight spunky spark, only for his lover to see. ;)

In the painting he wore a brown hanfu with intricate golden patterns running throughout it. He had long dark brown hair tied into a ponytail, ombre tips fading into a golden orange, that seemed to glow against the composition of the painting. His hair reached his waist. In his hands he held his beloved - draped shamelessly underneath him, tangled in his arms.

"Hello, Are you ah.. Mx L/N?"

You stumbled slightly, surprised to see someone approach you. As much as you hated to say it, you were mildly happy. Your frequent visits to the art gallery were usually the same routine. Walk in, admire the painting, sit there and stare at it, sketch it, leave. However, today was different.

"Ah- Apologies, you surprised me. Yes, I am Mx L/N but you can just call me Y/N" you stated.

"In that case let me rephrase my introduction. It's nice to meet you,Y/N. I go by the name, Zhongli."

You gave an awkward smile, still off-kilter about the sudden approach. You studied the man in front of you unconsciously - he pulled off an undercut with ombré golden tips, the front of his hair having bangs that hung just slightly over his eyebrows. His eyes seemed light brown, however you would swear they were a burning gold, in the reflection of the sun.

With gazing into his eyes, the sleek red eyeliner also stood out, it had a unique flair - which honestly complimented his whole look. The coat he wore paired with a black turtleneck exaggerated his tight waistline and broad shoulders. Everything about his whole get up screamed, "rich, knowledgeable hot man with good style and a big (editors censor)".

"I've seen you from time to time around the gallery." He said, breaking awkward silence.

How embarrassing... I've become such a local that people know I always come here.

"Yup... that's me. I come here nearly everyday actually. It's because of that. That painting right there." You gestured towards the gigantic painting in front of both of you.

His eyes fluttered towards the painting, a near unnoticeable smirk forming on his lips as he nodded. You couldn't tell whether he was judging you or agreeing with you.

"It's a bit embarrassing I know... but yeah."

"Hmm, well would you like to know more about this painting?"

You looked at him, stunned. Impossible, there was no way.

"How do you know something about this painting? I've searched online for hours with no luck."

He smiled.

"Ah well, I am a part of the gallery's staff. I'm knowledgeable in all paintings here at the gallery."

You looked down towards his chest where a lanyard dangled between his coat and turtleneck.

ZHONGLI. HEAD EXECUTIVE OF GALLERY EXPERTISE

Impressive, so he does know his stuff. Although that does look a little bit crooked.

"In that case, I would love to hear how this painting came to be."

He smiled before gesturing towards a nearby seat. You followed him and whipped out your notepad with anticipation. Finally, the answers to all your questions.

He cleared his throat and straightened his coat, studying your excited expression, his gaze flickering from your eyes to your eager smile. It was something he had missed seeing.

"A very long time ago, this painting came to be when..."

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅

-𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄-

They gazed into the mirror as they touched their face softly. A sigh left their lips as their usual solemn thoughts flooded their mind. Their skin was no longer soft and light as they once knew. Their hair was now meek and no longer reflected the sun as it used to. They felt dull, and the longer they stared at the mirror the more sad they felt. Saddened to see that so much time has passed, and to let their body see such a state. The curse of aging ate away at their soul.

The only reason it bothered them so much was because of him. The man they loved so dearly was immortal. To him, his curse was immortality. To never be able to pass onto a new life, rid of his past mistakes. They were sure that one day he would leave them, it was inevitable. It was just a matter of when it would happen. Whether it be he saw how ugly they've become over the years, or death. The two reasons that swirled around their mind as the years passed by, and it was those reasons which broke their heart. The way they met was an interesting story. A soft knock interrupted their train of thought.

"My love, the tea is ready. Please come out when you feel ready." The familiar voice rumbled through the wooden shutters before leaving.

They took a deep breath in, composing themselves. Slowly but surely they started to make their way towards their usual tea spot. Having a cup of tea was a daily tradition for the lovers. Everyday they would sit down and discuss matters such as old times, the future of Liyue, adeptus duties, and occasionally some nice romantic loving time. It was always a pleasant time to spend the afternoon together.

As they stepped into the garden the god glanced upwards from his tea. A smile rose on his lips as he gestured for them to sit down. The mini table was filled with all sorts of delicacies and of course, the tea. The scent of oolong and green tea wafted through the air, all freshly brewed. Trees of yellow leaves rustled as the afternoon wind brushed through the court. Beams of bright aureate light glistened through, lighting up the atmosphere. All a perfect mix for a perfect afternoon.

"Welcome Y/N, I'm happy you were able to make it." The familiar low tone rang through your ears, bringing them a sense of fleeting comfort.

They nodded.

"I heard from Cloud Retainer that Ganyu couldn't resist the Qixing flowers again from the gardens, haha. She reminds me of how audacious I was back in my day."

They nodded again, still transfixed in their own thoughts.

His fingers clasped around the china cup before taking a sip, though his eyes stayed glued onto their face, studying their absentminded expression.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

They bit their lip, nervous that he noticed something was off.

"It's nothing. Please don't worry. Could you repeat what you had just said about Cloud Retainer?" A clumsy attempt at a subject change. It didn't work.

"I'm worried if it has something to do with you. Tell me, what's wrong."

They knew he wasn't going to stop until they gave an answer. It was now or never, right? Was it really the right time to ramble about themselves during such a special, tranquil time of the day?

Morax reached over and grabbed their hand gently, giving them an encouraging look. They took a deep breath in.

"I'm growing old as each day passes by. As day becomes night, and night becomes day, I age. But as for you Morax, you're forever the same."

"Will you still love me? Even if I'm old? Or when I'm gone into the next life, will you love another?"

"My love..." he interrupted. His tone was laced with seriousness, withdrawing his hand from theirs.

"I... I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so selfish. Please forgive me, I-"

A silence passed briefly between them. The atmosphere felt thick, so thick that they were sure they could take a knife and slice through the air. It was the mix of anticipation and uncertainty between them. The man that sat across from them hung his head low. His brown bangs covered his eyes, and hid his expression.

He stood up suddenly and started to pace towards them. Long, unbearably slow strides. It was then where they could properly see the man that was in front of them. His golden-like hanfu with the impossibly intricate stitching and a golden waistband that wrapped around his middle showed off the full muscle of his torso, the outlines of his waist and broad shoulders.

It fit wrapped perfectly around him, leaving a slight gap which showed off his chest. His perfectly toned torso had a few faded scars, showing off the years of battle he had faced. Although his arms were covered in long sleeves, the golden strands of Geo flowed through his fingers, and seemingly glowed against the inky patterns on his arms. A man, built like a true god.

He started to come closer, closing the proximity between them. He extended his arm, cupping their face gently.

"May I?" He asked in a husky voice, whispering into the shell of their ear.

They could feel his breath lightly caress their skin. With a nod of confirmation from them, he dropped his hands and wrapped tightly around their waist, his lips crashing into theirs. He used one hand to trace the curves of their back, the other hand raising to tangle his fingers in their hair. Despite that, the kiss felt held back. Held back, like it had been trapped below for so long, which was waiting to boil out any moment. They desperately clinged onto the small table beside them, holding on for whatever support they could find.

His fingers swiftly ran across their body, exploring them, their figure, in a nearly desperate way - in a way that proved a desire, a hunger to prove his love for them. He was furious that the person whose name he wished to cry out a thousand times over would ever question his love for them.

Hell, even question if he would ever love another. He wanted to prove that it was just them, all until the end of time. The word that they said - selfish - repeated in his mind. Selfish, they were anything but selfish. If anything it was him that was selfish. The jealousy and anger that were pent up in his mind were presented through his movements. His desperate grasping movements, undone onto the body below him.

He knew it was provocative, maybe it wasn't the right thing to do.

But if it wasn't right, then why did it feel so good?

They had consented, they would tell him to stop if it was wrong.

Both bodies were pressed tightly against each other. They could feel his chest rise up and down as the kiss deepened. Gently nibbling at their lips, his tongue slipped into their mouth, swirling against theirs. An involuntary groan escaped their lips, and a smile curled across his lips after hearing their voice so desperately whine out. He pressed harder against them, his grip on them tightening. He greedily wanting more. More of them. More of everything. The god wanted to chisel his name into their soul, bound them to him, and only him forever. He was Morax, and anything was possible if he tried hard enough. He would usually show some self-restraint these days as he gradually matured from the bloodstained ferocity of the war, but in the heat of the moment, it was all undone.

His feral ways which rushed over him like a never ending wave, pumped through his veins. He felt like a real god at that moment. But a selfish one, who wanted to claim the world just for only him, and the one who laid beneath him. He wanted every inch of their body to know it was only him, who could touch them. Only him who could see them in a state such as this.

Out of breath, he parted from the intoxicating kiss. A strand of saliva shimmered in the light of the sun's best hours. His golden eyes flickered over the body laid beneath him, flushed a lovely bright pink on their cheeks, eyes filled with a satisfied answer. He pressed their legs and body together sternly with his thighs, feeling his heart jolt at the enticing display which laid before him. His taste, their taste, both lingered between them.

"I love you so much. I'll make sure you don't ever forget that, my love." he whispered.

His voice was no longer the tone they heard everyday, but a raspier tone which drove them to an unknown peak. One of his hands crawled into the neck of their hanfu, carefully tracing their back. The other carefully held their head in place against the wall. They shuddered at his touch, holding in whatever willpower they had to keep their voice down. His lips fluttered from their lips down to their chin, then to their neck.

Their scent flooded his mind like a drug, bringing an awareness to the anger he felt from the beginning, slowly releasing it. He gently kissed the crook of their neck. A gasp escaped their lips, and they sealed their hand over their mouth. A hopeless attempt to keep their voice that escaped so desperately.

"I want to hear you. Let me hear your voice." His voice flitted against their skin.

The way those few words were said felt like a command, one that had to be obeyed. Their hand soon faltered away from their mouth, grasping onto his shoulder instead for stability. Gasps and desperate pants started to become more prominent. The touch, the talk, the taste, it was all too much.

He sucked the side of their neck, pampering their skin, his tongue circling the spot that drew whimpers time and time again. The small, sweet noises were a sweet tune that he could hear until the end of time. He could do this for hours. Give them the love that they deserved for hours.

"Wherever you end up in the next life, and the life after that, I'll be waiting and looking for you. I promise. All I ask of you, is to never forget me." He mumbled.

His lips tightened around the area on the neck. Teeth now gently nipped against their skin. He lowered his hips, shifting his weight onto their chest. Although his lips were busy, his golden eyes, fully dilated, stared right back at them. Watching their facial reactions. Watching them squirm underneath his touch. It was all something he found pleasure in.

He wanted to make sure that they knew that yes. His pathetic answer was, yes. Yes, he would love them no matter what. No matter how old. No matter whatever comes between them. Whether they thought they were ugly or old, he would still love them with every inch of his power.

"Can you do that for me?"

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅

Your mouth was agape, shocked at the story that had just been told. Although, to be honest, you were more flustered about how detailed his recount was.

But one question did still remain in your head.

"Wait, but if they were alone together... who painted it, and how did this scene even get painted?

He chuckled.

"For even I don't know this answer. "

You gave him a puzzled look. How suspicious. Eventually, you brushed it off, grateful that you were able to take in the knowledge that had presented itself to you. Although you did question whether he was a reliable source, you did have no other choice - plus, his story did seemingly make sense with the minisce amount of information that flowed online and around the gallery. You closed your notebook, giving him a grateful smile. Even through how.. intimate his recounting of the story was, it was better than nothing.

"Thank you so much for taking the time to tell me all this. I really appreciated it Mr Zhongli!"

A smile appeared on his lips as he humbly nodded.

"Of course. It's rare to see someone appreciate artistry like you these days. I was more than happy to share my knowledge with you."

"I'm—"

The gallery will be closing in 10 minutes. Please exit the building in a timely manner.

The announcement rang throughout the building. A slight pang hit your heart, slightly disappointed you couldn't spend more time with him.

"I guess that's it for today, haha. Once again, it was a pleasure meeting you!"

He gracefully stood up from his chair. The fabric from his suit seemingly flowed in the slight breeze.

"Good bye, Mx. Y/N." He said about to make his departure.

You could feel that same, odd gut instinct screaming at you to say something. Anything. This can't be the last time you ever see him right? You wanted to hear more. You wanted to see what more he had to tell. You swallowed thickly, mustering up whatever courage you held.

You didn't know why you were so nervous. You literally just listened to this man spill information about one of the most beloved paintings in the gallery in detail for the past two hours. Yet, you were nervous to tell him you wanted to see him again. Maybe it was because he looked hot or something. Damn pretty privileges.

"Wait Mr Zhongli-! One last thing." You rushed out in one deep breath.

He turned around, his eyebrow raised.

You held out your pinky, gathered your courage, and plastered a bright smile on your face.

"Promise me you'll see me again, this time tomorrow? I'd love to hear more about these paintings, please?" You asked. Please say yes. Please.

His eyes widened briefly as he recognised the familiar smile, once seen long time ago. He laughed as he intertwined his pinkie with yours.

"Of course. I promise." He stated.

You happily nodded, grateful that your efforts paid off. With one last wave and a goodbye you both parted ways. Although unknown to you, Zhongli's gaze still followed your figure as you walked out of the gallery. Unconsciously, a smile forming on his lips, his heart beating with a love he once knew. It really was them.

"It's good to finally meet you again. My love"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
F I N I S H

A/N:
sheeeesshh
ngl my only excuse for writing that spicy ass scene was because I was on my third booster shot and I went hm, what if zhongli literally just made out with us rn. ANYWAY HAHAH, this was my first time writing something this explicit? So I really hope you enjoyed lol uh maybe I'll write more maybe not it'll depend on my mood and what u guys think ;) until next time I hope you all enjoyed huehue. AND TYSM FOR 800 FOLLOWERS!!
P.s if u dont understand the plot theres a quick tl;dr at the very end

also huge kudos to my
editor who doesn't do romance for powering through
the scenes, *sorry liz LMAOAOISJ*

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅
E/N: perpetuallyttired
im aroace (aromantic + asexual) i hope the editing is up to quality ^^

if you still don't understand here's a tl;dr: *very long tl;dr*
zhongli actually doesn't work at the gallery lol, he just sees u from time to time unconsciously staring at the painting, wondering why, who, what, so he gets sceptical on whether it's actually you, his beloved from years ago who's finally reincarnated again. he thinks it's u because of that promise u made of not forgetting him. if u don't forget him, then fate and destiny will bring ya'll two together no matter what. in this case it's a painting that reminds of him, and is also the reason why he thinks it's u. anyway the reason he knows so much about this painting is, u guessed it, is because he's the one in the painting with u lol.

anyway, he forges a staff card to appear "normal" and have a reason to talk to you, he approaches u like yo wassup I can actually tell u why the painting is this, and whilst he's recounting the story of the painting, he's actually studying you and seeing whether you're actually the you he loved many years ago. *news flash: yes it is u lol*

he goes on about the recount about how u're self conscious about growing old and dying, not wanting to leave his side since you're a mortal & he's a god, so he promises you that until the end of time he'll find you no matter what happens, in any life time or form he will find you, it's just that you cannot forget him. As seen in this circumstance, u don't forget him since you're caught oggling at the painting of him lol, so he does find you. bla bla bla y'all make out bla bla bla

at the end of the recount you're like wow omg amazing bro how, but being an art nerd and a bit awkward u're hesitant on asking him to come back tmr to tell more, cuz he's so like big brain and knows so much. It's then that he really confirms to himself it's you cuz of love connections and stuff and he promises that yes, of course I will. and that finally after all these years, he's found you again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 836 14
#𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭...
3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
4.9K 123 39
Headcanons, oneshots, fanfics and drabbles of characters from Genshin Impact (could be x reader or ship!)
193K 2.9K 31
↬ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Husbands • Wives • Procrastinating Writer ↬ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆; • Fluff • Angst • Songfic • Specials ↬ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; • ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀ...