One Piece x male reader [DISC...

By NexusKosuke

Male reader will have some abilities of karna from a devil fruit and his crew will character from different a... More

Bio
Crew
Crew part 2
Flag Ship,Fleet
Chapter 1:Enter Harlock D.Karna
Chapter 3 Whitebeard and Roger
Part 4 Secrect Revealed
Part 5 Execution, start of the Great Pirate Era and Ohara
Chapter 6 Ace and Sabo
Chapter 7 Mariejois

Chapter 2-Celestial Dragon and new members

1K 13 2
By NexusKosuke

1 year time skip
Harlock P.O.V
Harlock:'It's been a year since we started our journay not much has happened just raiding marine ships and bases for supply and momey, we got our ship coted and have been back and forth between paradise and the new world all of us have had our riased'.
                          Tsunade

                          Bounty
                       300.000.000
                     Ryūken Ishida

                           Bounty
                       350.000.000
                 Ajuka D.Beelzebub
                        Satan Blue

Bounty
400.000.000
Coyote Starrk

Bounty
460.000.000

Sirzechs D.Lucifer

Embodiment of Destruction

Bounty
490.000.000
Twin Blade Shunsui Kyōraku

  Bounty
510.000.000
Captain Harlock

                           Bounty
                      600.000.000
'We have also fought against some vice-Admials but not many, I also heard that the Rocks pirates where defeated with only the high ranking members like Edward Newgate,
Kaido,Charlotte Linlin and Golden Lion Shiki escaping that was the biggest news in the entire world and still is the man who was well on his way of conquering the world was killed by Gol D.Roger and the marine hero Garp anyway enough talking about that me and my crew have just arrived at Sabaody Archipelago to restoke on supplys'.
Third P.O.V
After Harlock and his crew dock in grove 1 they split up and went to do what they want, as Harlock was walking around he heard a comotion and went to check it out only to see something that pissed him off what he saw was a celestial dragon picking people to be his slaves and if they refused they would be shoot so Harlock being Harlock walked up to the celestial dragon and did what most people where afraid of and that was shoot the world noble right in the head.
'BANG BANG BANG'
Harlock:"Thats what happens to weak little scum like you".
Everyone was in shock they couldn't believe it someone had shoot a world noble knowing full well an admiral will be sent after them, hearing the gun shoots Harlocks crew rushed over to see what had happened.
Ajuka:"Captain we heard gun shoots what happened"
Harlock:"Shoot a World Noble in the head three times come on lets leave before an admiral get here"
With no more talking they all followed their captain back to their ship but what they didn't expect to see when they got there was the marine hero Monkey D.Garp.
Garp:"So which one of you was the one who shoot the world noble"
Without hesitation Harlock steped forward.
Harlock:"I am and the bastard deserved it and he wont be last i will kill all the world nobles since you marines are to scared and weak to do it"
Garp:"Well your honest and brave or your just stupied and i compend you for doing the good thing but i have to take you in for exuction now"
With no hesitation Harlock instantly pulled out his Gravity saber with his crew prepering for combat and all charging at Garp with Tsunade launching an assualt of armament in fused punches on to Garp that do nothing but they weren't meant to as Shunsui launches a barage of armament infused sword slashes from behind Garp,while on the left Ryūken launches a barage of armament infused energy arrows while on the right Starrk uses his Cero Metralleta ability to launch an endless barage of cero.

[Ignore Shunsui]
After the barage ended there was a massive dust could.
Harlock:"Everyone go prepare the ship for departure Ryūken, Starrk provide covering fire while dealing the other marines.
After Harlock gave out his orders everyone started to do what they were ordered to do.
When the dust cleared and Garp became visible you could clearly see that Garp was bleeding a little.
Garp:"That was good team work and your crew follow orders without hesitation which is food, and i can tell your a great stratagiest by just looking at you"
Harlock:"You praise me to much marine hero but enough chit-chat lets get this over with"
Not waisting any time Harlock avtivates his armor and devil fruit.
Harlock:"O'sun become armor, flame burst"

[1:26 to 1:39]
Garp:"mmm thats quit the ability you used what kind of devil fruit did you eat to gain such power"
Harlock:"Well since you ask i ate the Hiti-Hito no Mi model:Karna and thats all im tellimg you find the rest out yourself now stop talking and fight"
Going back to fighting Harlock charged at Garp faster then he previosly did which cought Garp off gaurd a little but composed him self, as soon as Harlock got in range he imbude his Gravity saber with armemant haki and released a barage of high speed slashes that would leaves small cuts all over Garps body and as soon as Garp saw an opening he released his own barage of armament infused punches that caught Harlock completly of gaurd, aftet Garps barage ended Harlock could be seen barely standing.
Harlock:"hugh hugh hugh damn you hit harder than i thought"
Garp:"Thats what you get for thinking you can take me on one on one"
Harlock:"Who ever said that i could take you one on one im just buying time for everyone elae"
Sirzechs:"HEY CAPTAIN WHERE SET TO GO"
Harlock:"hehe looks like thats my cue to leave, STARRK,RYŪKEN GET BACK TO THE SHIP NOW.
After giving his orders Harlock used his devil fruits ability to fly to get back to the Arcadia about a day later they finaly lost Garp and are now able to rest.
Tsunade:"Shunsui help me get Harlock to bed he needs to stay in bed for about 4 weeks till he'll be able to move about"
One month later
Sirzechs:"Hey guys newspaper here and it looks like our bountys raised again"
Ryūken:"Well hurry up and tells us tsunade said the captain can only walk around for about an hour a day till she's a hundred percent sure he's healed since her devil fruit wasn't able to fully heal him"
Sirzechs:"Righ right well it says that our new bounty's are
                          Tsunade

Bounty
              770.000.000             

Ryūken Ishida

Bounty
870.000.000
Ajuka D.Beelzebub
Satan Blue

Bounty
900.000.000
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada

Bounty
990.000.000
Sirzechs D.Lucifer
Embodiment of Destruction

Bounty
1.200.000.000
Twin Blade Shunsui Kyōraku

Bounty
1.800.000.000
Captain Harlock

                         Bounty
                    2.800.000.000
Ajuka:"Well thats quit the big leap in our bounty expecily the captains bounty which leaped to two billion eight hundered million well that to be expected since he shoot a world noble in the head maneged to damage Garp survive a punch from him and got away with it all.
Tsunade:"Yeah well know the marines are going to send an admiral after us and the world goverment will probraly sent CP-0 after us"
Sirzechs:"Well at least our journy wont be bouring anymore.
Ryūken:"Well theres a good thing that came out of this since we'll now be chashed by high ranking marines well be fighting stronger marines which will give us experience and we'll progress mors in our haki and devil fruit powers which will be better for us"
P.O.V change Marineford
Kong:"How could this of happened a world noble was killed with no hesitation and Garp how could youlet them get away like that"
Garp:"Well they all amaazing teamwork and complete trust in their captain not only that they all packed a punch my guess is they are all devil fruit users"
Sengoku:"All of then are you sure Garp"
Garp:"Yep and not only that their captain told me the name of his devil fruit"
Zephry:"Well whats it called"
Garp:"I was getting to that he said the name if his devil fruit is Hito-Hito no Mi model:Karna"
Sengoku:"mmm i think i saw that devil fruit in the devil fruit encyclopedia and i think it said the devil fruif is a mythical zoan which is they annoying"
Zephry:"Well if their captain is a mythical zoan user and his crew are all devil fruif users we can't just let them roam around the new world exspecialy after they killed a world noble"
Kong:"Garp did he say anything else to you"
Garp:"Well he normal stuff like the marines being being weak and scared to do what he did, oh he also that he will kill all the world nobles.
Kong:"Dammit what should we do we have our hands tied with Roger and the remnants of the Rocks pirates Zephry you go after them"
Zephry:"Ok what should i do after i catch them"
Kong:"After you catch them take them to Imperial Down level 6 so they can rot down there for the rest of there lives.
P.O.V change Whitebeard
Marco:"Hey pops have you read the paper yet about a World Noble being killed at sabaody archipelago"
WhiteBeard:"Yeah i heard Marco it seems that brat is making moves agaimst the World Goverment"
Jozu:"Do you know them pops"
Whitebeard:"Not all of them but i meet there captain back in Wano when i was still part of the Rocks pirates"
Marco:"Did he tell you his name"
Whitebeard:"He said his name was Harlock D.Karna"
Vista:"Wonder what he's in person"
P.O.V change Harlock
time skip 1 month
Harlocks:"Hey guys question what should we call ouselves i mean we need a for our crew"
Starrk:"How about the Ragnarok pirates"
Harlock:"Good name Starrk anyone else have a name
Shunsui:"No"
Tsunade:"No"
Ryūken:"No"
Sirzechs:"No"
Ajuka:"No"
Harlock:"Alright since no else has a name to suggest from today we will be known as the Ragnarok pirates"
1week later Dressrosa
P.O.V King Riku
[

DAC=Dressrosa Army Captain]

DAC:"Your highness there are pirates at the harbor"
Riku:"Which crew is it"
DAC:"It's the Ragnarok pirates you highness"
Riku:"Leave them be don't do attack if they don't do anything understood"
DAC:"Yes your highness"
P

.O.V change 3rd person
Herlock:"Alright everyone go and explore and get supplies but don't cause trouble alright"
Everyone:"Yes captain"
Shunsu P.O.V
[Rg-random girl]
While i was walking around i heard some girls yeeling.
Rg:"Kyaaaaaa it's Sinbad"
Rg2:"Marry me Sinbad"
Rg3:"Marry me too"
Sinbad:"Sorry girls but im not intrested in getting marryed but i wouldn't mind spending a night with all of you"
After that all the girls left and then he noticed me.
Shunsui:"Hey do you know where i can buy any good booze my captain said we need a restoke"
Sinbad:"Sure ill show by the you said captain are you a pirate by any chance"
Shunsui:"Yes i am why"
Sinbad:"Do you think i could join"
Shunsui:"Well you'll have to ask the captain so after we get that booze ill take you to him, but why do you want to join us if you don't mind me asking"
Sinbad:"I dont mind the reason i want to join is because i want to explore the world and to see all the diiferent type of women in the world"
Shunsui:"Well it seems you'll fit right  in with us"
P.O.V chamge Ajuka
While i was walking around looking for supplies to buy i sensed a powerful aura with my Observation haki and went to wards it, when i arrived at the location i saw some one who is about the same age as the captain.
Ajuka:"Hey you whats your name"
After calling out to him he looked at me and said.
Aizen:"Aizen Sosūke is my name why"
Ajuka:"I was wondering if you would like to join the pirate crew im apart of"
Aizen:"Why"
Ajuka:"Think about you get to explore the world and discover it's myteries and it's history"
Aizen:"Alright ill join"
Ajuka:"Great lets go see the captain"
P.O.V change Harlock
While i was waiting for everyone to come back i saw Shunsui and Ajuka with two people about our age"
Harlock:"Shunsui, Ajuka who are these two"
Shunsui:"Captain this is Sinbad and he'll be joining us if thats alright with you"
Harlock:"Can he be trusted"
Shunsui:"One hundred percent sure"
Harlock:"Alright fine"
Sinbad:"Thanks captain"
Harlock:"Well what about you"
He said looking at Aizen.
Aizen:"My names Aizen Sōsuke, Ajuka said i could join"
Harlock:"Well if Ajuka said you can then you can join"
Aizen:"Thanks Captain"
Harlock:"Alright everyone were going to be staying here for a few days so get comfy"
Everyone:"Yes Captain"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 588 27
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?โž Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers, a bounty, but most importantly, informat...
31.6K 921 29
๐Ÿ“Œ[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her newfound abilities in this Great Pirate...
56.9K 2K 26
The Revive Revive Fruit, fruit rumored to exist and is written off by many. Despite being a devil fruit, this particular one is different from the re...
4.7K 140 9
Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels these three factions of supernatural beings live amongst humanity in secret. While a shaky peace exists between the...