๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’

By BellaTargeryen

" you're mine Anna " i said thrusting into her and kissing her neck . " your body is mine , your pussy is min... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
I N T E R V I E W
Devil In The Suit
E V I L G R I N
P A R T Y
D A T E
B R E A K F A S T
P O O L T A B L E
K I D N A P P E D
F I R S T N I G H T
N E X T M O R N I N G
B U S T E D
T E A S I N G
P U N I S H M E N T
C O N F E S S I O N S
R E D
D I N N E R
C H O C O L A T E
O U R H O U S E
D R I V E Y O U C R A Z Y
T A T T O O
W A R N I N G
A T T A C K
L E T I T O U T
L I N G E RI E
B E A C H
D A N G E R
TO KEEP YOU SAFE
B E T R A Y A L
B R O K E N
B I T T E R E N D I N G

F A M I L Y

14.6K 324 2
By BellaTargeryen

•THE NEXT MORNING:

I wake up in the morning , very sore from last night, i find Damon still asleep .

I leave the bed careful not wake him, i head to the closet room , to wear something, last night i didn't have the energy to stand up and wear something .

I enter the room and wear the first pajama i laid my eyes on , it was a golden tank top and shorts

Gosh Damon's gonna love those on me , i head back to the bedroom, i wash my face in the bathroom , when i got out , Damon was still asleep, i check my phone , i received several messages from Dona and 10 missed calls from her , I haven't spoke to her since i told her about the whole moving in thing , she said she couldn't come over and help me because she traveled with her mom to L.A for some business.

D : Heeey Anna whtsp!!

D : everything good??

D : answer me bitch c'mon I'm dying

D : I'm literally gonna kill you !!!

D : that's it you're dead !

I couldn't read the rest of them because they were too many , so instead i decide to call her , and when i do she picks up . " hey Dona" i said .

- oh look who finally decided to pick up .

-sorry i was busy ...

-unpacking your bags i presume ..

- among other things yeh ...

-what other things???

-.....so Damon and i .... DID IT IN THE RED ROOM!

-WHAT!!!!!!!!! No way

-I know right !

-OMG you have to tell me everything when i get back.

-of course i will . I said as I noticed Damon waking up . " Dona , I'll call you later okay ? " i said . " okey sure " she replied and i hung up . " morning handsome" i said as i go over to him and sit in the edge of the bed . " Are you trying to seduce me with those pajamas princess?" He asked and pulls me on top of him , i try to stand up but he grabs my hips and make me sit on his lap .

He put his hands behind his head and just keeps watching me . "Maybe i am , mr Sorrentino " i said .
He chuckled , he sits up as well and kisses me .
" good morning gorgeous" he said .

-how are you feeling?" He asked

-I'm fine , i guess .

-you sure ??

-yes ... anyway I'm gonna go upstairs make breakfast . I said before he pulls me back and fall to the bed .
" I told the servants to come by and breakfast yesterday, don't worry" he said .

Now we're laying on the bed , across each other , talking about countless things , until it came to my mind the fact that he never mentioned his family, not to mention he lived alone, so i decided to bring it up.

-You never talk about your family . I said caressing his cheekbone .

-there's nothing to talk about . He said coldly

- No , i really wanna know, please talk to me

He looks at me for a moment, then he speaks.

- My entire family is in Italy , Rome particularly, they run the business there.

-You mean the mafia business?

-yes , my father of the big Italian Don , many years ago, i wanted to manage part of the work, but he refused, he said that I'm always gonna be assisting him ..

-and ....

-I snapped , I'm not his little dog , I'm grown enough to manage my own business, so i came to the United States and started my companies here , some men from my father's gang were loyal to me, so they followed me here, and somehow we manage to start our own mafia activities here , and it's doing fine .

-i see .... Don't you miss your family?

-Well, i do miss my mother and my siblings.

-you have siblings!?

- one brother and two sisters

-waw , what are their names?

- My brother's Fabio , my sisters are Anita and Camila

-and your mother ?

- Julia ... Julia Sorrentino, the most beautiful women in all Italy , followed by my sisters .

-I can't help but to smile at his statement, it seemed like he loved his family , too sad he lives away from them , no doubt they're all missing each other .

-But now i have the most beautiful girl in the entire world between my arms . He said as he gets on top of me and kisses my neck . I give in to his foreplay but eventually i push him away . " I'm still sore from last night " i said . He chuckles . " okay babygirl , I'm gonna take a shower , the breakfast should be ready by then "  he kisses my forehead and gets up , revealing his bare naked ass and his large tattoo in his back , that's a view I'm gonna enjoy waking up to .

__________⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️___________

We finished breakfast and Damon gives me a ride to the campus . " I'll pick you up by 5 " he said and i nod . He drives off and i walk inside , i feel like everyone is staring at me , like they saw a ghost.

When i almost stand in front of the class's door , our class rep Katherine Forbes , the girl who's been mocking me since high school and now she even followed to college , i can't stand her , i ignore her and tries to open the door right before she stops me .

- What's your secret Gilbert? She said

- EEEKH ! What secret... Forbes ?

-Don't play dumb with me you know what i mean, how on earth , does Damon Sorrentino himself drives you to here haaa!!? She yelled and squeezes my hand

-That's none of your concern Katherine

-you may have fooled everyone here but not me, behind that perfect face of a brilliant student , there is a greedy whore who suck every rich man's dick . She said which made me so angry , but getting into a fight with someone is the last thing i want to do, so i chose to be the bigger person and ignore her , but damn what a stubborn, she refuses to let go of my hand and keeps screaming like crazy .

-what's your secret haaa?? How did you do it!!?

-Because she's not a needy slut like you Kat . A familiar voice said behind us , i turn around only to find my best friend Dona , standing with her arms crossed , man i love when she does that , it only mean a disaster is gonna happen .

~~~~~~~End of the Chapter~~~~~~~~

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 10
~~ "They call you the seductress of the night. A woman trained to kill who doesn't fear anything. They call you heartless and alluring. Where is that...
87.8K 1.7K 64
Little did you know someone was watching you daily until they revealed themself ... " you're my weakness " 18++++ Bad words All pictures inspired fo...
29.7K 1K 25
-"Who's my whore ?" He asks in a husky voice while stopping his movements and graving her hair roughly to pull her head back and arching her neck. -"...
7.8K 76 18
~Mature Content~ ~Ratedยฎ~ Eyes so blue and bright like the warmest summer day. His skin is so dewy and smooth. Mmm, lips so damn red like the reddest...