๐ธ ๐’ณ - ๐’Ÿ ๐ธ ๐’ฑ ๐ผ ๐ฟ

By yxuuto

Y/n was Rias' former and only Pawn in her Peerage, but when he realized that he can't get what he desires in... More

CH. 1 - EP 1: THE BEGINNING
CH. 1 - EP 2: SNAKE
CH. 1 - EP 3: NEW THREAT
CH. 1 - EP 4: POWER
CH. 1 - EP 5: EXCALIBUR
CH. 1 - EP 6: GOODBYE
CH. 1 - EP 7: VALI
CH. 1 - EP 8: AGAINST ALL ODDS
CH. 1 - EP 9: HUNT
CH. 1 - EP 10: WITCH
CH. 1 - EP 11: DEVIL VS HUMAN
CH. 1 - EP 12: CONFRONTATION
CH. 1 - EP 13: NO MERCY
CH. 1 - EP 14: JUSTICE
CH. 1 - EP 15: TRUTH
CH. 1 - EP 16: THE STRONGEST
CH. 1 - EP 17: CRUEL WORLD
CH. 1 - EP 18: ALONE (CH. 1 FINALE)
CH. 2 - EP 1: REVIVAL
CH. 2 - EP 2: DECISIONS
CH. 2 - EP 3: SHINOBI
CH. 2 - EP 4: GAMECHANGER
CH. 2 - EP 6: THE END?
CH. 2 - EP 7: REVOLUTION
CH. 2 - EP 8: PEACE

CH. 2 - EP 5: BOUNDARIES

7.9K 256 88
By yxuuto

The sound of steel clashing against each other was heard across the battlefield. Madara's new power was a scary sight for a person like Y/n who's attacks based on magic.

After seeing the power of the Rinnegan, the young Uchiha switched up his plan and decided to defeat Madara with physical attacks. He knew that Madara was holding back, but he was too.

"Soon you will understand why this is the only way to maintain peace forever." Madara said and swung at Y/n with his Gunbai. The younger Uchiha used his sword to block the attack and to regain his breath. "Fake peace isn't real peace," Y/n said and pushed Madara back.

Y/n smirked and pulled tiny little strings out of his black arm protectors. Madara suddenly felt that his movements were restricted and looked down. His feet were locked down on the ground by Y/n's strings.

"You—"

Y/n kicked Madara in his face and grabbed the strings to prevent him from flying back. "Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Flame!" Y/n shot seven small fireballs at Madara who prepared his Rinnegan to absorb it.

After Madara started to absorb the fireballs, he noticed that some shurikens were hidden inside of them. He stopped absorbing and wiped them away with his Gunbai.

"I thought you're better than this—" Madara stopped when he couldn't see Y/n anywhere. Did he use this technique to get away? He was too focused to absorb the fireballs that he lost track of the younger Uchiha. "So you're hiding now?"

"DRAGON SHOT!" Issei shouted from the back.

Madara turned around and moved his head to dodge the attack. Suddenly Y/n appeared under him with incredible speed. Madara's focus was on Issei, so he wasn't able to notice Y/n closing in on him. "CHIDORI!" The younger Uchiha shouted and rammed his fist through the chest of Madara.

Surprisingly there was no blood or anything and Madara didn't seemed to be in pain. "Only because I said that physical attacks work on me, doesn't mean they will be successful," He said and grabbed Y/n by his throat. Madara threw Y/n straight at Issei and both of them crashed against a nearby rock.

"This is only a waste of time." Madara said and turned around. He made his way towards Obito, Sirzechs and Ajuka. Meanwhile Y/n tried to stand up but he couldn't. His entire body was in incredible pain and his vision was still blurry from the impact. "Issei!" Asia and the rest of the Occult Research ran towards Issei who still didn't recover from the fight before.

"Are you alright?" Asia asked and immediately started to heal him. Y/n slowly stood up and held the side of his stomach in pain. Blue marks already appeared on his stomach from the hit he took. He grabbed his sword and slowly made his way where Madara went but after taking a few steps he immediately fell on his knee.

"Seems like your plan didn't succeed," Sona landed down with her Peerage. Tsubaki looked at Y/n in disappointment but the young Uchiha didn't seemed to care. "We need to retreat for now and have a discussion with the higher ups on how we have to deal with this danger." She proposed and everyone nodded in agreement.

"We need a new plan if we want to succeed." Rias said and prepared a teleportation circle. Akeno helped her with it as everyone stepped inside except for one person.

"When I said, 'we need to retreat' I meant all of us, including you, Y/n." Sona said.

"Is this how you all deal with problems, huh? If that's the way, no wonders that all of you are weak." Y/n said and stood up. Saji immediately bursted out in anger. "I fucking had enough of you!" He said and dashed forward at Y/n.

"Saji stop! Don't!" Sona tried to stop him but it was already too late. He punched Y/n in his face, but the Uchiha didn't even bugged. "Does the truth hurt?" Y/n asked and spit the blood out of his mouth on Saji.

"Whenever things get tough, you always try to rely on others to fight your own fight," Y/n said and deactivated his Sharingan. "One reason why I decided to leave is because I wanted to get strong and fight my own fights."

"You have been branded as a criminal by the Three Fractions and people are hunting you for money." Sona spoke up and crossed her hands in front of her chest. "Saji you don't have to listen to him—"

"Yeah, I maybe I am a criminal, but at least I am the only one who actually wants to do anything." Y/n said and prepared to leave when suddenly he got interrupted by someone.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're not alone,"

Y/n turned around and then he saw him. A handsome young man with black hair and purple eyes. Standing at almost two meters, his muscles were clearly visible through his t-shirt. This was none other than the next heir of the Bael family.

"Sairaorg!"

Sairaorg landed on the ground in between Y/n and the others. "Sona I will take care from now on. You can leave now." He said and the Sitri heir decided not to argue. They all stepped inside the magic circle and left the battlefield.

"It's been a while since we saw each other. I believe the last time we met was at the engagement party," Sairaorg said and Y/n nodded. "So, I see that you already battled this Madara guy, any success?"

"No... His abilities are really strong. His Rinnegan can absorb any type of magic attacks and his body seems to be indestructible. You can damage his body and it will regenerate in an instant but the type of regeneration isn't the same as mine. He has no blood or anything else," Y/n explained to the young Bael.

"So you're telling me that he is unstoppable?" Sairaorg asked and Y/n shook his head. "Everyone has a weakness and I think I figured out Madara's."

"Give up, there is no way that you can beat me," Obito said as he fought Sirzechs and Ajuka together. Their attack simply went through him and Obito decided to end this quickly. He materialized himself, kicked Ajuka away and grabbed Sirzechs. "Say goodbye Lucifer."

Sirzechs tried to somehow get away but Obito's Kamui was pulling himself inside the space time dimension. Suddenly out of nowhere Y/n appeared in front of Sirzechs and cut off Obito's arm with his Kusanagi. "What—"

BOOM

Obito got punched in the ground by Sairaorg, who appeared from above him. The ground shattered from the incredible impact. "Good idea, Y/n!" Sairaorg smiled as their plan succeeded.

"Y/n, Sairaorg what are you two doing here?" Sirzechs asked as Sairaorg helped his cousin up. "We came to end this useless war once and for all."

Obito retreated and took his side alongside Madara. He was distracted for a split second and it almost cost him his life. "I thought you said that Y/n and the rest were defeated." He asked and Madara narrowed his eyes at them.

Y/n turned around and faced Sirzechs. "Madara can't access his full power in his current state. He needs to somehow release the technique that binds him to that body and before he does that, we need to seal him away." The young Uchiha explained. "Unfortunately I do not have any sealing techniques that could trap someone as strong as him in my arsenal."

"I think I can help with that," Ajuka said and walked towards them. He was still slightly bruised from the fight before. "I need a bit more time to prepare the spell." Sairaorg smiled and balled up his fists.

"Let's go Y/n!" Sairaorg said and Y/n smirked.

"This time I will make sure to end your life." Madara said, jumped in the air and landed on the ground a couple of meters away from them.

"Remember, no unnecessary attacks." Y/n said and dashed forward. Sairaorg smirked and followed the young Uchiha. "Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!" He said and formed the hand seals, much to the surprise of Madara.

"So you're finally using Chakra as your base?" Madara said and prepared to counter the attack. "Maybe you should have used another technique instead of the same before! Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!"

The two attacks clashed again with each other. Unlike last time where Y/n had to rely on the Amaterasu to help him things would get different this time.

'Regulus what does he mean by Chakra?' Sairaorg asked his partner.

'It seems that these two possess something different other than magic. These attacks don't rely anymore on magic...' Regulus said. 'I wonder why they haven't used it before.' Sairaorg noticed the sudden change in attack power from both of them. They have gotten way stronger, but somehow Y/n attacks were pushing back Madara's.

"Tch!" Madara saw that keeping up with Y/n's attacks would only be waste of stamina and decided to back up. Immediately Sairaorg used this chance to land a punch on him.

"Take this!" Sairaorg said and punched Madara who used his hands to block the punch. Y/n suddenly appeared behind them and kicked Madara away. Sairaorg balled up his fist and punched him again, this time with success.

"Don't let him any time to perform an attack!" Y/n said to Sairaorg as they kept on applying constant pressure on Madara.

Sirzechs looked on as Y/n and Sairaorg pushed Madara back. Y/n used his speed to prevent any chance of Madara performing any techniques and Sairaorg continued to punch him without any second pause.

"You both are annoying!" The elder Uchiha groaned in annoyance.

"NOW!" Ajuka shouted from behind as he placed the spell underneath the trio. Sairaorg jumped away and Y/n tried to do the same but he was held back.

"You're not going anywhere!" Madara said and pulled Y/n closer to him.

Y/n pulled out his sword and cut off Madara's hand. "Y/N HURRY!" Ajuka shouted as the prison cell was almost completed. Right as when Y/n was about to leave the spell, it suddenly closed itself right in front of him.

Sirzechs, Ajuka and Sairaorg were shocked. Ajuka's spell imprisoned both Madara and Y/n. "That was easy," Madara's voice was heard from the behind as he suddenly emerged from the ground below.

"How— No one can escape the prison cell once he's trapped inside of it!" Ajuka said as he couldn't believe that Madara escaped from the magical barrier.

"That's probably true, but I never was inside of it," Madara said and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Before the spell was casted I replaced my true self with a clone and now you have trapped possibly your best chance in turning this war into your favor. I'm not surprised that none of you noticed but Y/n should have been able to tell them apart with his Sharingan."

"Ajuka how long do you need to reverse the spell and free Y/n?" Sirzechs asked his best friend while eying Madara very careful. His Power of Destruction would only get absorbed but what Y/n told them still wandered in his mind.

"He can't use his full power in this state."

'So this is only a question of time...' Sirzechs thought. Sairaorg suddenly noticed a shift in the air coming from the magic prison that Ajuka created. It didn't take long for them all to notice that something was wrong.

"Let's finish this up," Madara said and crossed his fingers. "Edo Tensei: Release!" He shouted and placed the palm of his hand on the ground. A bright white light flashed the battlefield. A short couple of seconds passed and the light vanished.

Madara's armor started to fall off piece by piece from his body. The cracks across his body suddenly disappeared and his eyes turned completely black. "Now is time," He said and smirked.

Obito on the other side grinned his teeth. His plan has taken a different path then he wanted it. Madara shouldn't be able to release the Edo Tensei on his own. 'I need to consume the Divine Fruit before him...' He thought.

"Killing off two of the four current Satans will surely be an excitement task," Madara said and placed his hand on the ground. "Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path!"

"ROAAAARRRR!!!"

A giant, earthen-coloured humanoid entity erupted from the ground. It's body is shaped similar to a robe, and a number of spike-like protrusions looked out on its back. The thing had a blindfold covering it's eyes. It's roar was so loud that the Devils had to cover their ears.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Sairaorg asked.

"It doesn't matter if I understood it now, you all will be dead in a couple of minutes." Madara said. The statue could been seen from kilometers away. It truly was a scary sight...

Ajuka suddenly widened his eyes. He couldn't believe if he saw that right. Sirzechs noticed that and asked his friend about it, "Now is not the right time to fall in shock." But those words fell on deaf ears.

CRACK

"There was it again..." Ajuka whispered to himself as a sweat drop rolled down from his face. "Is it possible? Is Y/n really that strong—"

A purple blade pierced through the magical barrier much to the shock of the others. Immediately the green prison cell exploded and a purple beam shot up in the air.

"I came this far. I trained day and night non stop always improving... A magic prison isn't going to stop me." Y/n said with his eyes closed.

A purple humanoid skeleton manifested itself with Y/n standing inside its head. Madara was surprised but he was smirking. "Y/n you truly are a once in a generation talent. If you were been born way earlier I would have taken you as my assistant."

"I will become the strongest person in this world and I will destroy every single person that stands in my way..." Y/n said and closed his fist. The Susano'o gained a tengu-like nose and wings for flight. The body was clothed with robes and ornate armour. Standing at about 150 meters, it was way bigger than the Gedo statue.

People who were kilometers away could clearly see the purple Susano'o. Y/n's Mangekyou Sharingan was glowing bright red and he was staring down Madara from above.

"... and I'm starting with you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
538K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...