Broken Secrets• JJK

By _Side_Dish_

Y/n returned to college after her parents death in hope to maintain her life there normal so the secret of he... More

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 • 16+
• 4 • 16+
• 5 • 18+
• 6 •
• 7 • 18+
• 8 • 18+
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 • 18+
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 • 18+
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 24 •

• 23 •

64 4 0
By _Side_Dish_

~ Our own Special Day~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 23
————————————————————————

I went back to the bedroom and just listened to everyone downstairs until the sun came up.

Everyone laughing, talking, the kids running around until they finally went to sleep.

They all stayed with Jungkook. They're his family. He can't possible leave them, not for me.

I immediately dialed my boss number. "Sir?"

"It's so good to hear from you Y/n, how are you doing? Feelings better?" He asked me.

"I'm doing fine sir, but may I ask for a favor?" He gave me a faint mmh "Can you deny Jungkook request to join our team?"

He gave me a faint "Why?"

"And I would like to turn in my badge and gun." I finished my sentence

"Y/n think this through, what are you doing?" He questioned me

"I'm following my heart." I said before hanging up the phone.

Jungkook walked into the room the moment my phone hit the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and just stared at me with no words coming out his mouth

His hand pushed his hair back "I'm sorry y/n. It's obvious you aren't comfortable here"

"I-It's fine. I just forgot what it was like to have a lot of people around" I gave him a faint smile

Jungkook clicked his mouth "How about we get out of here? Have our own little birthday fun?"

"We can't. They've planned a party for you. You can't just ditch it" I answered

He rolled his eyes. He grabbed me, dragging me to the window "The party isn't until 8pm it's currently 12pm. I think we have enough time"

"I don't know, I think I would rather just stay inside."

Jungkook gave me a pouty face and begged "Please."

I stared into his helpless eyes. "Fine. Only for a little bit."

"Deal" he smiled

We both got ready and quickly sneak out the back door while everyone was distracted by the kids.

The car started and we were off. "So where to?" I ask

"Shit. I didn't like that through" he laughed

I rolled my eyes "Let's get food, I'm hungry"

Once we got food, he parked the car in the parking lot and we just sat there listening to music with very little conversation

"How did it feel to be around everybody?" He asked me

"Weird. I left everyone without a word" I replied. He's the only person I wrote a letter for. He's the only one I felt like I had to explain myself too.

Jungkook sighed "I understand." Silence filled the car

"I quit my job" I broke the silence with my head down staring at my burger

He jerked his head to me with big eyes "you what?"

I slowly lifted my head up to face him "it's just I saw your life here, how close you are with everyone and I just couldn't let you leave."

"Y/n I quit my job and now am working for your job" he said with disbelief

"Jungkook, it's okay. I've already called your boss and he hasn't even fully fired you yet. Then I called my boss and had him cancel your request to join the team."

A smile formed on his face "You got everything figured out don't you?"

"If it means I get to be with you, yes." I replied

He placed a small kiss on my lips causing us both to smile.

"Wait, so where are you going to work?" He asked me breaking our smiles

"I was thinking, maybe I should become a house wife. Take care of the kids" I joked

Jungkook gave me a disgusting face "You're joking right? You would rather die than do that."

"You're right. I might take a little break though, I just need a rest."

He gave me a faint nod before checking the clock. 6:00.

"We have 2 hours" he whined "Can't we just fully skip it?"

I nodded no and threw all the trash into the bag "No. They've planned this for you."

"We do have 2 hours tho" I smirked

Jungkooks eyes lit up "In the car?" He smirked back knowing what I meant.

Jungkook waisted no time. He drove into a darker place where we would have more privacy. He leaned his chair back as far as possible.

I moved on top of him. Our tongue fighting for dominance over each other.

My hands unbuckled his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers just enough for his length to spring out at me.

Jungkook ripped a whole into my leggings big enough for him to fit. I moved my underwear to the side and slowly put his length through the pants and into me.

I perfectly positioned myself and started to bounce

Jungkook pulled my shirt over my head, unbuckling my bra. His hands held my boobs still from bouncing.

"Fuck" he moaned while leaning his head back

I gripped onto the top of the seat, bending my head down onto his chest to hold my self stable.

This pleasure was amazing. My body was going crazy for him and only him.

*Ring*

I jerked my head to the middle console to see who was calling Jungkook. Yuri name was in big writing with a witch emoji next to it.

"I-It's Yuri" I managed to say through my moans.

Jungkook lifted himself up, grabbing my body closer against him and started kissing on my neck. "Ignore it"

*Ring*

I look down and see Jimin calling "They really know how to cock block huh?" I said annoyed

He grabbed the phone pressing the green button

'Where are you Jeon Jungkook?' Jimin shouted from the other end

'I was having car sex until you so rudely interrupted us" Jungkook replied annoyed

"Hurry back. You have an hour" Jimin said before ending the phone call

I rolled my eyes and climbed back into my side of the car.

Jungkook looked at me confused "No no no, why?"

"We have to go. We can continue another time" I laughed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 30 34
She was a simple stage assistant with a hidden talent. She was just doing it for extra credit. She never thought she would be noticed. Never thought...
76.7K 2.9K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...
77.4K 3.2K 20
Jeon Jungkook was the school's smartest kid. Everyone always asked him for help and he gladly tutored them in anything they needed. His parents were...
76.4K 3K 25
After (Y/N) parents died in a car accident ten years ago, she lives with her moody, bossy older brother ever since. Growing up without her parents wa...