Brennifer - Once again

Av jenanistonss

This is a story about when they meet again in 2021 and how it will take a turn in both of their lives, as som... Mer

Happy Birthday George!
Returning to LA
Dinner

Lake Como

437 11 4
Av jenanistonss

Jennifer woke up to the sound of her phone ringing on the bedside table.

Jen's pov:

Jen: Hello? I say with a sleepy voice.

George: Heyy, okay so I was just wondering if you're still coming tomorrow?

Jen: Yes, yes I am.

George: Okay great! Then I'll let you go back to whatever you where doing.

Jen: Sleeping George, I was sleeping. I say yawning.

George: Haha, well you're not anymore. He says laughing.

George: Well we u soon then.

Jen: Byee. I say while hanging up and walking downstairs to feed my dogs.

I feed them and then make my way over to the fridge to get a green juice to drink while packing the last few things before my driver arrives.
I go up to my wardrobe and pick out the dress I'll be wearing at the party and a couple toilet necessities I forgot earlier. I pack them and then head back upstairs to take a quick shower, as I'm drying myself I pick out an outfit to wear. It's nothing fancy it's just a pair of jeans, a black shirt and a pair of boots.

When I'm all done I lock up and go out to my driver who just parked outside my gate.When I'm in the car I get a text from Courtney saying:

Court: When do they want to be feed?

Jen: You can feed the at the same time as yours but give Sophie her medicine at 3 please.

Then I see we're almost at the airport so I get ready and get my things together. When I open the door there are flashes everywhere and it's hard to see where I'm supposed to go but my bodyguard guides my through all the paparazzi and I make it to the security check.

On the airplane
The engineers start and I immediately hold on to the nearest thing witch is my bag. I put I down and turn of all of my electronics as we are just about to start.

When we're up in the air I take out my book and start reading as it's a very long flight. I end up falling asleep after a while and the turbulence wakes me up again.
"Gezz" I say quietly for myself. Even though I have my own privet cabin I still don't want people hearing me.

Italy
When we land in Milano I take my stuff and meat my bodyguard who helped me get through all the people starting at me while I was walking to my car. As soon as I'm inside I feel my phone buzzing.

George: Hey! Okay so I saw your text and I was just wondering if you have time to drive and pick up someone else who's also coming?

Jen: Sure! Where is it?

George: It's at a cafe in town called "Caffè Vergnano" so it should be close to where you are.

Jen: Okay, but who am I picking up?

George: Umm, Brad I hope that's fine.

Jen: Yes, sure! I was just wondering who to look for.

When we arrive to the cafe my driver kindly offers to walk out and get him so I don't have to be seen in public.
When the door opens I see the grin on his face and I immediately smile.

Jen: So you're here to huh?

Brad: Yea, I couldn't miss this.

Jen: So where are you staying?

Brad: Uhh, well I was supposed to say at a hotel but it was fully booked so I'm staying at his place.

Jen: Well that's nice and sad both at the same time.

Brad: If I know you right you'll stay at George's right?

Jen: Yup, I'm just to lazy to book a hotel and stuff.

They both laugh

At Lake Como
Jen: Well this is just a spectacular home. I say looking at the giant home in front of us.

Brad: Yea, it's bigger than I remember.

We walk over to the door and knock.

George: Well look who showed up! It's great timing we where just about to eat lunch. You can come join us if you want, we'll be outside.

Jen: Okay, I'll just unpack first.

Brad: Yea, me too.

We follow George to our rooms where we start unpacking our suitcases. I'm starving so I walk down to the others and start eating some fresh salad as I'm talking to Amal about what a beautiful place they got and stuff like that.

Jen: But wait where are the twins? I haven't seen them yet.

Amal: Oh, yea well they're at their grandmas so we can have some alone time and get to celebrate yk.

Jen: Aa, okay well that makes sense.

We finish eating and I go up to my room to change to some lighter clothes as I'm sweating in my black shirt and jeans.
I put on my bikini and throw on a flower dress on top, I match it with a pair of white sandals. Then I go down to the pool where Amal is and some other guests and we just hang out talking about what's going on in our lives at the moment.
Then I decide to go for a walk around in the garden to stretch my legs a little when all of a sudden someone approaches me from behind.

Brad: Raaa!

He screams making my heart stop for a moment.

Jen: Omg! You scared the shit out of me.

Brad: Haha!

Jen: Why would you do that?

Brad: Because it's fun scaring you.

Jen: Well I hate it. I'll get you back for this yk.

We walk through the garden talking about what we've been up to and while he's talking I can't stop staring into those deep blue eyes while smiling.

Brad: What are you looking at?

Jen: Oh, uhh. I catch myself not knowing what to do or say so I just continue to walk, but I'm not looking so I fall right on the gravel road.

Brad: Omg are you okay?!

Jen: Uhh, yea I'm fine I'll just head to my room and get this cleaned up, but I'm fine.

While we're walking I can feel blood touching my sandal and when we finally get to the room there is blood all over the floor like a crime scene just happened.

Jen: Thank you for your help but I'm fine I'll just clean this up.

Brad: No I'll help you. Go clean the scar first and I'll fix the mess over here.

Jen: Thank you honey.

Brad's pov:
I see her struggling trying to fix the back of her leg witch is adorable and sad at the same time.

Brad: Let me help u cuz you clearly suck at that. I say laughing.

Jen: Haha, well that's what I have you for.

I help her clean the scars that she missed and then I say goodnight as it's getting late.

Jen: Are you going to bed now? It's 9pm Brad.

Brad: We'll no but I said goodnight for later when I go to bed and I'm not here.

Jen: Haha, okay goodnight then. She say laughing.

Brad: Goodnight Jennabean. I say walking out while I can feel her starring at me because she hates me calling her that.
It's kinda fun to just tease her tho by saying it every now and then. 

Hi guys!
This is the first part so I hope you like it.
If you have any suggestions pls tell me and I hopefully make something out of it!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

505K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
700K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...