The Demon King's Beloved Daug...

By arandomsecret

Freya Antinea Laphinia woke up from an assassination attempt with memories of her previous life. She reincarn... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
~Christmas Special~
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

34

8.1K 485 60
By arandomsecret

!!AGE13+ !! or !!AGE15+!! 

Freya pecked Luca's cheek as he let her down gently. She cast a glance at James with a triumphant smirk.

She ambled over and whispered into his ears, "When are you going to make your move? This master had helped you out so much. Do l have to wait another century to see my niece or nephew?"

The corner of James's lips twitched imperceptibly, his eyes landed on Freya who was clearly amused.

Freya's eyes curved, smiling innocently she mouthed, "Coward."

James's hands clenched into a fist as his body trembled, he repetitively chanted in his mind, 'It's fine, she's just a child...calm down. Endure, as the older one I have to endure.'

"Yaya, do you have to whisper around in front of me?" Luca's brows knitted as he complained, "Another secret?"

Freya raised her brows ever so subtly, she did promise Luca that there will be no secrets between them when she was younger.

But with the memories of her first life...there were many things that she had to take to the grave.

"Of course not, well it's not my secret~ Ask James if he would tell you," Her playfulness made James anxious, his palms wouldn't stop sweating.

Looking at James's 'red tomato face', she pitied her disciple scantly, deciding to be benevolent this once, "Then I'll get going now."

Mason held out his hand as she put hers on his palm. In a blink of an eye, they arrived outside of Caiden's castle.

"Good job."

The reason why Luca and James didn't ask for the reason why she never seemed like a child was thanks to Mason.

He was the disciple who inherited the ability of puppetry. One of the requirements was that the puppeteer had to be stronger than the 'puppet' to work.

Freya gave him a smile of approval, "It seems like you have surpassed James. Keep up the good work."

Mason dropped down on one knee, "Yes, master."

"..."

"Say, aren't you curious?" Freya blinked at him.

"Whatever master wants to keep hidden, this disciple will help." He pecked the back of her hand.

She chided softly, "You should let yourself go once in a while. Isn't it tired to keep everything inside?"

Mason remained silent as he looked at her, even without saying anything, Freya knew what his gaze conveyed. 'Do you have the right to critique me?'.

"Fair enough," Freya waved him goodbye and headed into Caiden's castle.

She waltzed in like she owned the place. Well, with how frequent she came here, this place was her second home.

She sucked on the lollipop she took on the way and headed towards his room. Only her footsteps echoed in the vacant hallway.

She didn't even bother knocking. There were multiple layers of barriers surrounding the castle, Caiden should've already known of her arrival.

"Caiden?" She peeked through the door. But before she could open it any wider, a hand stopped her.

"...I...can you come back after a week?"

Caiden's voice was unusually hoarse, did he cry?

Freya glanced at the milky white hand with beautiful distinct joints, the green veins protruding on the back of his hands were prominently pulsing. Why was he using so much strength?

"No." Freya rejected firmly. Sounding displeased, "You're not going to ask me to give you some space because of that are you?"

Caiden's eyes landed on her when he heard a loud crunch. Freya's looked at him straight in the eyes, crushing the lollipop between her teeth.

His ears twitched in trepidation, he felt like it was his head that she was chewing on.

Helplessness was evident in his tone, "Just...not now."

Was Freya going to listen to him? Of course not. She inserted her foot into the small gap and cried out, "It hurts, my foot!"

Caiden jolted and subconsciously released his hold. He knew Freya was acting but he couldn't risk it. Those few seconds were enough for her to wiggle her way in.

His brows furrowed, taking advantage of his love for her...how unfair!

The scent of icy mint wafted towards her as she inclined her head. Caiden had already disappeared from where he once stood, leaving not a shadow behind.

She scanned the room and saw the profile of the man sitting on the bed behind the folding shoji screen.

Freya let out a laugh, throwing the stick into the dustbin, "So you were in heat. You weren't sulking. Your pheromone is very refreshing."

"...it'll be weirder if you didn't have a lover." Caiden smiled painfully. "And, I don't have the right to be jealous, we never made anything official." Although I will definitely make you mine.

Freya's eyes widened, she went unconscious before she could make him her lover. She sighed, "Is that how you've been thinking?"

Caiden was shocked to hear her voice right beside him, being in heat, his senses were dulled. He quickly pulled a blanket to hide his throbbing thing.

Freya didn't care that much. She pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him on the lips, "We'll make it official. You can mark me."

"..."

She's going to be the death of him.

Caiden never expected her 'double attack'. His flushed face turned even redder, he could only cover half of his face using his hand. His first kiss was stolen just like that.

That wasn't the point, just how much trust did she put in him to attack him like that in his heat? She had no idea what's been running in his mind this entire time...or else she wouldn't even dare step into the room.

He wanted to make her his, make her cry underneath him...he clenched his jaws, making sure the beast in him won't break free. Endure it, she's still too young.

"Are you sure? I won't let you go...no matter how much you hate me after that." His eyes darkened as his free hand kneaded her nape. "I'll force you to stay by my side, forever."

"Are you sure?" She emphasized her words. "You won't be able to love anyone else."

The partner will be bounded to the fox for life, in return, the fox will never love another being until he/she is freed by death.

"I never planned to love anyone else." He took her hand and kissed her wrist.

Freya had to admit, her dear lover was...very hot. Her eyes glowed, involuntarily scanning Caiden from top to bottom. What will happen if she strip him down and cuff him to the bed...

A rare blush appeared on her face as she dismissed the dirty thoughts popping up one after another. Caiden was the one in heat yet she had lusted over him. Ah...was this what they call sexual frustration?

In truth, she was already 46 years old mentally. She died every time without reaching adulthood. For demons who are inherently libidinous, it was exasperating beyond means.

"That's good. I'm selfish. Even if I die, I want you to love only me, and belong to me." She cooed as she stroked his ear.

Getting up, she brushed her hair away and revealed her slender, pale nape.

Something inside him snapped.

Caiden's eyes turned grey, flipping her over. His hands covered hers, which was a shade paler while he hovered above her.

He licked the spot tenderly as Freya shuddered under him. So tasty...so sweet...

"Relax."

He gnawed on the spot before biting down, marking the love of his life. Her sweet blood entangled with his saliva as he gulped.

"Ah!" Freya shivered from the electrifying pleasure. Her body went weak, slumping on the bed with no strength to resist.

Her submission and docility made Caiden's mind go blank. He licked up the bitemark, savoring every second of it.

The bite mark morphed into a silhouette of a sitting fox with a butterfly landing on its nose.

"...is it done?" She asked in a weak voice. The corner of her eyes was tinged with red, the sight made Caiden's heart flutter.

"...Yes." He scooped her into his lap, burying his face into her chest.

After marking, the partner can help a nine-tail in heat feel more comfortable just with their presence. Freya caressed his hair softly.

"Why is there something hard on your lap?" She gazed down making Caiden's eyes turn obsidian black. F*ck, he forgot.

He wanted to separate from her but Freya held him in place, "I'm just kidding. It's normal when you're in heat."

But this size...she won't die...right?

"In two years, I'll be able to help you...hopefully. Endure it for now." She kissed his forehead.

Her physical age was only fourteen but she already had the body of an adult. Demons do grow quicker than humans after all.

And thanks to this fact, many will do it even when they have yet come to age. But Freya had principles that she insisted on.

"I'll wait." Caiden snuggled against her, "I'll wait for another decade or century if you want to. I won't do anything that will harm you."

Humans might find fault with their age gap but one's age in the demon realm wasn't a big deal, since everyone will live for an eternity. It's normal to lose count as life goes on.

Freya gazed at him dotingly, "There's no need to be so...Well, that's one of the reasons why I love you."

Caiden whispered, "I love you too," and buried his face into the crook of her neck. 

Freya languidly took some mandarins from the basket on the bed stand, peeling it attentively.

She held one piece between her lips and lowered her head, nudging the other end at his lips. Caiden carefully took the piece of fruit into his mouth.

But who knew Freya would take this chance to kiss him. Seeing the mirth in Freya's eyes, he knew he had been teased again.

"Stop testing me."

He buried himself into her again, and bit her collarbone, trying to make her restrain herself. Freya's lips curved, if only others knew how cute their lord is...Nah, on second thought...she was the only one allowed to see him like this.

Her clear aquamarine eyes glanced at him when she felt him shuffle, "What is it?"

"What was Greed like?"

Oh, he's jealous. Freya held back her laughter and described, "He had hair as black as the night and violet eyes like you, though a little more droopy. He is a nine-tailed fox as well. Extremely gentle and loyal to me."

Caiden bit his lips, he can hear the love in Freya's tone. She's still not over him. He suddenly found it weird, "Why did no one mention Greed's name?"

Freya's eyes widened slightly before going back to normal. "Hmmm~ The only one who knows of his name is me. Isn't that quite romantic?"

Caiden felt bitter but he didn't show it. He tilted his head, "So you can't tell me?"

"I can if you answer my question." Freya smiled, "Who gave you your name?"

"...I gave it to myself"

He just felt like this name was very important. Although he didn't know why.

Freya chuckled delightfully, sweetness pranced in her heart, "So you still remember."

"What?"

She looked at him silently, his captivating violet eyes were laced with confusion. Thanks to his heat, his usually short snowy white hair was now long, fluttering every now and then.

The more she looked, the more pleased she was at her lover's flawless features.

"Caiden Edgar Zayne, that's the name I gave him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.2K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
41.8K 1.6K 26
Being reborn as Adrianna Deor, the villainess of this novel, could be seen as her greatest fortune, in her life full of misfortunes. After her reinca...
1M 33.8K 91
(Highest Ranked: #24 in Fantasy/Magic) THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY (2nd Book is already up on my Profile; This one is Complete) I died and when I woke...