The tale of cells (ENG)

Autorstwa Moriko_Pen

Thirty-one themes for thirty-one stories. A collection of short stories about characters from Cells at Work s... Więcej

Favorite body
Favorite character
Favorite RBC
Favorite WBC
Favorite bacteria
Favorite friendship
Favorite couple
Favorite love triangle
Favorite background/organ
Favorite outfit
Draw yourself as a RBC
Draw yourself as a WBC
First meeting
Work
Break
Food
Fight
Night
Alcool
Fear
Hope
Death
Wound
Life
Hug/comfort
Code
Gaze/Eyes
Teamwork
Free space
Halloween

Favorite trio

41 0 0
Autorstwa Moriko_Pen

(#Celltober2021 | artworks by saineko08, stories by Moriko_)

5 | Favorite trio

DA4901, SS1104 and QJ0076 - Cells at Work! BLACK

«So, 01-kun?»
«So... what, 04-kun?»
«Your little friend.»
«My... what?»
«Hey, have you gone deaf? Your little friend, the one with the pink pigtails...»
«Ah. Well...»
«Isn't she pretty? Tell me, isn't she pretty? I can tell from a mile away that you like her a lot...»
«... 04-kun, can we please continue to work seriously?»
«And her friends are too... can't you ask her if she'll introduce me to any of them next time? I don't want to be the only one alone...»
«What?!»

«Hey, 04-kun.»
«Tell me, 76-kun.»
«You will never be alone.»
«That's easy for you to say. You were the first one to have won a girl's heart. To this day, I wonder how you did it...»
«I... I don't know...»
«Anyway... 76-kun is right. You don't have to worry: you'll never be alone. Wherever we go... we will always be friends. And friends will stay together, forever.»
«Are you serious, 01-kun? Will we stay together forever?»
«We'll stay together forever, no matter what. That's what we swore when we came out of the red bone marrow: to always stay together. And we will continue to do that, no matter what.»

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.5K 87 69
This is a one-shot collection based around theories I have or had about the final arc for Bleach. Disclaimer - I don't own Bleach. Original publicati...
Short Stories Autorstwa Darcy

Krótkie Opowiadania

342 25 12
Short Stories about my ocs, Trigger warning ahead of times even though people barely read the story descriptions.
18.3K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
Paper Planes Autorstwa Amara

Krótkie Opowiadania

1.9K 420 35
| Featured on @WattpadShortStory | A collection of short stories and poems.