Power of money || KTH✓

By Precious_Taebear

[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up wi... More

TEASER.
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
E P I L O G U E || O N E
E P I L O G U E || T W O

E I G H T

10.9K 728 42
By Precious_Taebear

"AHHHHHHHH" Her loud voice echo into the room making him scrunch his nose in annoyance.

she give him a hard glare and cover herself with the duvet, Jimin stood there and roll his eyes placing his hand on his waist.

"What did you do to me you Bastard?" Rose shouted and started throwing pillows on him.

Jimin groan, he did nothing as much as he wanted to slap the hell out of her last night for being so annoying he did nothing. he just put her to the bed and slept beside her because he can't sleep on the couch or the floor.

The pillow hit right on his face. His eyes darken and he took long steps towards the woman who was throwing things around his room. he grab her wrist and put his other hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"Shut up you wild lady " he said giving her a glare, her eyes widen and she mumble something against his palm. Jimin frown when didn't understand what she said.

"What?" he asked, he remove his hand from her mouth.

"What do you want from me?" he scoff, the woman who was glaring at him a while ago was now looking like a scary kitten.

"I don't want anything from you, you just have to shut up for a while you gave me headache." she seal her lips and her cheek heated up looking at his bare chest.

"you should be thankful that I didn't you left at the club last night, so ungrateful." he said and stood up again. she look down in embarrassment.

"I...I am sorry and Thank you." Jimin hum and nod his head.

"Freshen up. I will drop you to your home." Rose clenched on the duvet tightly and nod. as soon as Jimin left the room she groan.

he helped her and she just shouted at him like a mad woman. I was so embarrassing.

***

A lightly groan feeling the throbbing pain in her head, her fingers rub her eyes slowly and she turn her head looking at the clock on the wall.

her eyes widen instantly and she make a run to her closet stumbling on her feet. she has to attend a meeting and she was definitely late for that.

she quickly change her clothes after taking a quick shower and ran out of the house. in few minutes she was rushing inside of the building not caring about her hairs getting messy.

she sigh and stood in front of the meeting room. she slowly open the door and everyone attention went towards her, she bow apologetically and sat beside her boss.

"Continue." Taehyung said. she look at him who doesn't even give her any glance. she bite on her lower lip and try to focus on the meeting.

she feel someone's eyes on her,she tried not to look at him but she couldn't help it. her eyes met with her father who was sitting right in front of her looking at her with his dark gaze.

It's been years since she last saw him. he was getting old, she look around the room but surprisingly her brother wasn't there. she doesn't look at him again. she was feeling uncomfortable the way he was glaring at her, he doesn't look happy at all.

"But Mr. Kang your project was rejected by other big companies what makes you think that we will accept your offer." The employee sitting there asked. Mr. Kang clenched his fist at the adaucity of a mere employee questioning him.

"I brought this deal for Mr. V, It doesn't concern you about if someone rejected it or not " Mr. Kang said.

"I will be the in charge of this project Mr. Kang I have all the right to ask." Taehyung sitting there listen everything they said. Mr. Kang was still arrogant and greedy person.

"What is it that bothering you, yo-jin? why can't we work on this project?" Yo-jin turn his head and look at his boss.

"Sir the budget of this project is high. we will not get enough profit either, it's like taking a risk." he said. Taehyung nod his head.

"Budget was never a problem for me. now let's sign the contract shall we?" Yo-jin wasn't concerned, they well not have any lose in it he will make sure of it. but what if Vantae lose the image they have in market. Kang and Co. was already going down hills. Yo-jin nod his head and stood up before handing him the contract.

y/n was confused, she doesn't understand why he was investing in project that will not give him much profit. Taehyung sign the contract and stood up. Mr. Kang smile and they shook hands.

"It will be my pleasure working with you Mr. V" he said. Taehyung just nod. The disgusting smirk on Mr. Kang face annoys him.

slowly tye employees started to leave the room. Y/n lean against her chair and sigh, she doesn't want to face her father again. she hear someone clear their throat, she turn her head and look at her boss who was standing right in front of her. she instantly stood up.

"Um...I am...I am sorry coming late today sir." she said, his eyes darken when she lick her dry lips.

"Are you just sorry about that?" she frown. Taehyung step closer and his head tilted on the side. The meeting room was now empty .

It was just her and him.

she step back and nod her head. A dark smirk appear on his lips and he stare at her fondly.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Ms. Kang?" he asked, she scream inside her head when her back pressed against the wall. she was trapped his large body was hovering over her. he was standing close.

so close.

"W..what sir?" she asked.

"Last night. don't you remember what you did?" he said tucking the string of her hair behind her ears. her heart beat loudly against her chest. what did she done last night? wait!

her eyes open wide and she look at him in horror, she did not just kiss her boss. she was drunk but not that drunk to not remember what she did. Taehyung was trying so hard not to laugh at her face, she seems like she will cry at any moment.

"I ..I ...I ..really. I mean I was...

"Don't you think you should take responsibility for that?" he asked against, his long fingers caress her jaw making her body heater up.

"R....Responsibility?" The Innocence in her eyes making want to just do so many things to her. his mind was filed with nothing but wild thoughts.

His lips hover over her soft one, she bite on her lower lips in nervousness. His thumb caress her lips. he want to kiss her so badly and this is what he did

her eyes wide when his lips was pressed against her's. he kissed her like he was longing for it. his body fully pressed against her. she close her eyes tightly and unknowingly kissed him back.

his hand wrap around her waist and his knees pushed in between her thighs causing her to clenched them together even more. His kiss become rough and he thrust his tongue inside of her mouth caress every inch of her mouth.

A low moan escape her lips and she squirm under his strong hold. His fingers reach to the button of her shirt and he unbuttoned it without breaking the kiss.

"So fucking beautiful" he whispered against her lips. her breath caught in her throat when he lean closer to her neck and place a deep kiss on her bare shoulder.

She shouldn't be enjoying this right?

It was wrong but it feel so right.

she couldn't help but moan when he touch her. his touch was like fire, burning up her body. she flinch hearing the knock on the door. Taehyung was just too busy devouring her soft skin.

"S...sir?" her chest mover up and down and she trys to push him but he only groaned and yank her even more closer.

"T...there is someone on the door sir " she said finally pushing him off of her. his hooded eyes stare at her. there was lust, adoration and fondness in them. she button up her shirt and fixed her messed up hairs.

Taehyung fixed her smudge lipstick with his thumb, she blush like a tomato and wipe the corner of her lips. Taehyung clear his throat.

"Come in." he said. He was annoyed when he saw Mr. Kang there. that man will never leave them alone.

"Mr. V I am sorry to disturb you but can I talk to your assistant." Y/n look at him and back at Taehyung.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked. he lean against the large table crossing his arms against his chest.

"It a bit personal. if you please excuse us." Taehyung doesn't want her to be alone. but he doesn't find any excuse to not leave them. He nod his head and glace at y/n who was looking nervous. he turn around and left the room.

Mr. Kang smile disappeared and he give cold glare to his daughter who was standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. y/n stood confidently in front of him.

"Working." she replied. Mr. Kang scoff.

"I am not blind. I told you to come back home but you didn't listen. what are you getting by working here?"

"Home? you are calling that place home. did you forget that it was same place where you humiliated him and kicked him out of the mansion. did you really forget what you did to us?" her eyes burn with tears.

"Same thing y/n. I have to do that okay. for your future. he wasn't good for you. he was changing you someone you weren't. that third class...

"Stop it dad. stop it. he wasn't rich but he made me happy. he was my biggest happiness but you didn't even think once before snatching him away from me. do you really care about me or you are here just because Daniel refuse to take over the company." Mr. Kang stayed silent. she chuckle sadly.

"I was right. you only care about your company. your position and your image. you don't gave a damn what your kids want. don't try to drag me in that mess again. The moment I left that house was the day I don't have anything to do with you. stop interfering in my life" she said. and strom out of the room.

Mr. Kang clenched his jaw at how disrespectful she was towards him. he still can't believe that his sweet little daughter was rebelling against him.

she slam the door shut of her office and run her hands through her hairs. she wipe her tears stained cheek.

she can't forget him. she couldn't. he was the most important part of her life and forever will be even if he is not here with her.

she flinch when the pair of hands wrap around her waist, his strong cologne hit her nose and his head nuzzle in her neck. she gulp feeling him so close to her once again.

she had no idea what and why he was doing this.

"What happened?" his deep voice like a soft melody for her. she instantly melt in his embrace.

"Nothing." she said and push him away. Taehyung look at her and sigh. she look distant.

"D..o you want something sir?" she asked arranging the papers on her desk.

"I want to ask you something." he asked. he hold her wrist and pull her closer.

"What is it?" she asked looking at him.

"I have a wedding to attend and I need a partner to go with. will you accompany me, Ms. Kang " he asked. she blink her eyes. she try to push him again but his grip only tighten.

"I am not sure."

"Wedding is this weekend and you are coming with me"

"But sir..

"No arguments." he said. he slowly left her body. his hands were aching to hold her once again but it was enough for today. the kiss they share a while ago was enough to calm the hungry beast inside of him.

her mouth open and close like a fish making him chuckle. he kiss her cheek softly making her blush even more.

"see you later, beautiful." he said and left her office leaving her confuse about her own feelings.

____________________________________

*phew*

please don't hit me. you can't through the screen but still.

I am a bit busy so I don't know when I will update next. I will try to be quick. see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.2K 32
"It all makes sense now.." he spoke "All this time I thought it was family members but it was you that was giving out information" If only he knew it...
415K 13.8K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
366K 15.4K 75
The Blue Diamond "Where he thought he was a Monster and she thought of him her Miracle." "You are nothing but a fragile girl inside the tough demeano...
12.5K 321 22
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...