𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI

By Yangnutty

|| UNDER HEAVY EDITING || Wherein Sunoo and Niki saw a crying baby in a dark alley wrapped in a blanket insid... More

Note
Chapter 1 keep
Chapter 2 Fine
Chapter 3 Game
Chapter 4 Adjustments
Chapter 5 Stroller
Chapter 6 Thank you
Chapter 7 Visitor
Chapter 8 My dummy
Chapter 9 Appa, Eomma
Chapter 10 Who
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 Tickle
Chapter 13 T-shirt
Chapter 14 Stalkers
Chapter 15 Crying
Chapter 16 Tooth
Chapter 17 Secret
Chapter 18 Her
Chapter 19 Solace
Chapter 20 Doubt
Chapter 21 Why?
Chapter 22 Right thing
Chapter 23 Upside-down
Chapter 24 Dream
Note
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 [λΆ€λͺ¨] SUNKI
Special Chapter 2 " What if "
Notice!
Hey.
Suprise

Chapter 25 Future

4.3K 253 337
By Yangnutty

" Please Riki, calm down! "

But as if Ni-ki is deaf, he keeps on shouting Sunoo and Niko's name hoping everything was just a prank and they will show up in any second.

He can't accept the fact that it's just a darned dream because it felt so real. Everything. Niko's cute laughs, cries, his soft cheeks and how he calls him with his tiny voice 'kiki.

And don't forget about Sunoo's soft lips that he onced claimed time to time whenever he had the chance.

" Riki! " Yeji cried, tightly hugging his brother who's screaming his lungs out.

" No! It was real! I attended the reunion party! I met Sunoo hyung! We saw and adopted Niko together! "

" No, Riki. It's not. Just accept it! " As much as Yeji wanted to say the things Ni-ki wanted to hear, she just can't. Making him believe in lies just to be happy isn't right. It will only make everything worse and he might get hurt in the end once he got slapped again with the reality he slept in.

" Hell no! "

Out of extreme anger, Ni-ki pushed his sister away ending up falling on tiled floor. Luckily it wasn't that bad. Ni-ki removed the oxygen mask he was wearing and throw it somewhere. His eyes then landed on the tubes and other things in his wrist.

He grabbed them all and harshly pull them away from him. Bright red blood splattered on his white hospital gown. It was painful but the pain he was feeling at the time was unbearable. Much even painful when Sunoo left him.

" What's going on here... " Mrs. Nishimura entered the room. She shouted when his son punched the lifeline machine and kicked the oxygen tank looking like he'd already lost his mind.

She approached her daughter crying in one corner and told her everything that happened with a shaky voice. Thereafter, Mrs. Nishimura decided to call the nurses because they know they can't stop Ni-ki together going berserk.

" Let go of me! Give Sunoo hyung and Niko back to me! I'm begging! "

The two females watch the young boy getting surrounded again with the hospital peoples. He's angry but he's also crying and pleading at the same time. It must have been hard for him.

A nurse quickly opened a tiny box and grabbed the new syringe with a clear liquid inside before injecting it on Ni-ki.

That's what they do to calm a patient down if they're getting hysterical or getting out if hand already.

Ni-ki slowly felt his eyelids get heavy until he heard everything faintly as he finally closed his eyes and land on the other male nurses who's supporting his body.

" Let's go inside don't worry your dad isn't home. He's in another country for business discussions. You have mom here by your side, baby. "

Nodding, Ni-ki entered the big mansion that was once his home. All the maids gather around and greet them specially him after being in the hospital for months. His mother and sister did the same to the young maidens while he just bowed his head and proceed to the kitchen where they are supposed to be in for lunch.

" Do you want meat? "

" Do you also want vegetables, Riki? "

" Don't be shy to eat a lot okay? "

" Mom is right! Eat whatever you want. Me and mom even prepared your favorite dessert so let's enjoy it together hmm? "

Ni-ki forced a smile. He appreciate the efforts of the two females in his life. They already had done so much for him and as repaying them for that he decided to be obedient. He knows it's for his own good too.

" Sure, thank you. "

Sitting on the rooftop, Ni-ki watched the Sunset. He already got discharged from the hospital though he still needs to stay there for a week.

A tear escaped from his eye after remembering he used to watch the sunset together with Sunoo and Niko on his day offs from work.

He already accepted the truth. Not that fully but little by little. Like what Yeji had said, everything that he told her is just too impossible.

It was just a dream. Everything. Niko, the events, Sunoo's hugs, the kisses and even the promises.

He sometime even though that if he got into another accident again and be in coma, will his discontinued love story will resume back again?

It's stupid he knows.

" Sir Riki, your mom wants you to eat this. "

He looked at the Bungeoppang and banana milk the maid left him.

A smile made its way on his lips remembering a certain scene.

" Where are you, Riki! "

" I'm at the mall, mom. "

The old woman in the other line sighed in relief realizing her son is just fine. She thought something bad happened to him since he just left the house again without reminding some of them.

" Oh, okay, okay. Take care there okay? If you wanna buy something just use your credit card. I always refill that every week. "

Ni-ki was about to hang up the call but his mom added something again before he could tap the red telephone button.

" I forgot! Riki, i'll send you an address please go in that place when you're finish there okay? I'll be there waiting for you, baby. Goodbye! "

" Bye. ".

It's been two days and here he is in the mall wandering around. He thought of buying something on the supermarket.

He stopped at the baby section feeling his eyes water again seeing all the stuffs.

Niko. He suddenly remember Niko. He remember always heading to the supermarket after his work and buy Niko things there.

He grabbed a puma styled pacifier thinking this would look cute with Niko but he returned it back again before finally walking away. It's just making his heart ache again.

While he's grabbing chips, a suspicious looking man caught his attention, looking at the young girls gathering around the chocolate section wearing skirts with a perverted look.

" Hi. " Ni-ki approached the girls. They all politely smiled at him and just by looking at their faces, they all looked very young, maybe 18 to 15 years old ladies.

" Hello, oppa, do you need something? " One of them asked. Ni-ki tried softening his expression to avoid scaring them.

" There's a man staring at you all. Let me accompany you while you're here until you all got finished shopping okay? " The girls all looked at the man Ni-ki secretly pointed and he's right. He even winked on some of them who he catched looking at him. They felt scared all of the sudden.

" Sure, oppa. That would be nice. "

Ni-ki accompany them for almost 30 minutes just following from behind while the man secretly follows too.

" Oppa, thank you so much. We're finished already and we're going home now. Don't worry there's a guard on the subway station. Take care! " A young girl with brown short hair said. The other girls thanked him too and bowed their heads. Ni-ki was about to say something not until he saw the magazine the young girl is holding.

In the front, there he saw a very familiar girl that sent shivers down his spine.

" You're welcome. By the way, may i ask who's that girl in that magazine you're reading? "

" Oh her? " Ni-ki nodded. The girl's eyes gleamed before happily answering him as if she really admired the person without
knowing how rusty that person's attitude is.

" She's one of the most outstanding and popular model of our country, oppa.

She is Lim Jihae. "

Inside the car, Ni-ki couldn't still shrugged the fact that the lady  he saw on the magazine the younger girl is holding is Lim Jihae.

So she's damn real?

The features and everything really resemble her and that pissed Ni-ki off.

Among all of the things why is she the one who's freaking real? Why it can't just be Niko?

His phone suddenly buzzed and saw his mom texted him the address he was supposed to go.

Ni-ki arrived at a subdivision only minutes away from the town. It was quiet and there's only a few houses here and only big ones like mansions. It's also very far away from each other.

He froze seeing the very familiar house infront of him. How could he forget when their love story started there?

" Riki you're here! "

Mrs. Nishimura popped out of the gate and gestured Ni-ki to enter. She looked like she's in the middle of planting something because of her soiled hands.

" What are we doing here? Whose house is this, mom? "

The old lady excitedly looked at him.

" Suprise! It's yours, my dear! "

" Huh? what do you mean? "

" I bought this apartment house for you and it's already yours now. I buyed it so there's no need to pay for the rents understood? "

Ni-ki admit he felt happy about it because it's actually the apartment he saw and he lived in his dream with Sunoo and Niko. The color, the style, even the plants that his mom planted. But something is kind of fishy and he doesn't really know what is it.

He genuinely curve his lips to his mother before hugging her making the old lady coo, hugging her son back.

" Why did you buy me this apartment mom? Can't i live in the mansion anymore? " He felt sad. He thought that maybe his dad doesn't want him anymore and that sting his heart. Even though he never liked how he's dad like, he still loved him. Parents aren't perfect and that includes his dad.

" No! You can still go home there, i just don't want you near your dad for some time. I'm still angry at him. It's his fault why you nearly died, my dear. I hope you understand."

" I understand mom. "

" Well, i should get going now. I prepared everything inside. You have clothes there and i also bought some of your things there too. The fridge is full and i already prepared you a meal inside. Just call me or your sister if you need something okay? " After the long reminders of his mom, Mrs. Nishimura left leaving the young boy alone outside the sweet cozy looking house.

Ni-ki twisted the doorknob to enter and a loud creaking sound echoed the place. It's clean inside. The furnitures are complete and looked all brand new.

He wandered around inside before deciding to enter the master bedroom. There's also a guest room too but there's nothing much inside it. It's just a plain looking bedroom with a single bed and a closet.

As Ni-ki opened the room, his eyes watered again for some reason. He throw himself on the bed and let his body sink on the soft mattress.

" Can't sleep? "

" Why? Something bothering you again? "

" Yeah. Something that i can't share with you " Ni-ki saw how Sunoo frowned a bit. He smiled finding it cute.

" Would you like to sleep with me tonight? " Sunoo offered with a yawn.

" Can i? "

" Of course, it's your bed after all. "

Without a word, Niki climb in the bed and lay beside Sunoo. He was about to thank and say him goodnight but Sunoo was already asleep, snoring. Niki sighed and stare at the ceiling for a few minutes before trying to close his eye to sleep.

Niki then felt Sunoo hugged him and snuggle its head on his neck. He could only smile ruffle the older's soft black hair.

" Goodnight, my dummy, my sunshine. "

" I miss you, love, so damn much. " Ni-ki can't help himself to feel lonely after remembering random memories that's stuck in his head.

It was already the day where Ni-ki decided to finally go to work. He was welcomed with the staff and employees through the entrance and got greeted until he got inside the elevator up to his office.

As he sat on his swivel chair, a black and gold envelope greeted him weightlessly laying on the table surface infront of him where he does his works.

Grabbing it, he slowly opened and it and read the contents inside of a hard paper he pulled out.

Ni-ki shivered.

To: Mr. Nishimura Riki.

You're invited to Class 1/6 first ever reunion party after years of being parted away.

When: January 24, 2027.
Location: Seoul Grand resort.

We hope to see you there!

" Sir, Nishimura. "  Ni-ki snapped back.

" Hi, Taki. "

" Oh you already saw the invitation. Are you planning to attend it? It will be held tomorrow already. "

" Yes. "

Ni-ki agreed because he had a feeling he needs to. And since he always trusted his instinct, he might as well trust too right now on this one.

" Okay, sir. I'll just remind Mrs. Nishimura that you'll attend the party so that she could prepare your clothes. "

" Did mom already know about that before i could? "

Taki nodded.

January 24, 2027

The smell of luxury is in the air as men and women in designers clothes chattered around sipping on their champagne glass filled with wine and other drinks.

It was a boring reunion party Ni-ki thought he shouldn't attented. It was just a waste of time and it's only full of his classmates bragging and showing of their wealth and life status.

" Ni-ki! " While Ni-ki is boringly sipping on his drink alone in one corner, he heard someone called him.

" Daniel! " He smiled seeing a classmate. Well, at least now he'll have someone to talk now.

" Where's Taki? " Daniel sat beside him and signal a random staff to bring him a drink

" He's in the company. He said he doesn't wanna come with me. "

" Still workaholic as always. " Daniel chuckled.

" Yeah. "

They chatted for while until they didn't notice the party already ended.

" Oh it's already over? " Daniel looked at the people slowly exit the place.

They both stood from their seats, Ni-ki gulping the remaining liquid in his glass.

" I guess so. "

" Well, that party is pretty boring! "

" I know. "

" I'll be going now, Ni-ki, take care! "

Ni-ki was the last one to leave the place. He headed to parking lot and was about to open his car when someone suddenly tapped his back.

He turned his head.

Beautiful.

Gorgeous.

Ethereal.

Ni-ki tried his best not the hug and shower  the person who called him with kisses.

He wants to cry.

" Sunoo? "

The said boy nodded.

" Can i hitch with you? I don't have any car and my other classmates are full of passengers already too. " Sunoo asked and Ni-ki nodded right away.

Even though their blissfull relationship is just in his dreams, he's still glad Sunoo was real and not just a dream too. And now he's already infront of him, he oathed to not let him go this time.

" Okay. "

Ni-ki hoped inside his car so as Sunoo who sat in the shotgun seat beside him. He stared at him while he's busy with his phone.

The memories in his dream that he had with Sunoo came flooding his head.

The bickerings, teasings, laughs, hugs, cuddles,

the sweet kisses.

Damn.

" Why are you looking at me like that? " Sunoo sassily said noticing Ni-ki's eyes on him.

" You're so ugly my eyes hurts i wished i didn't let you hitch with me. " Ni-ki lied because it's really is,

You're so beautiful my eyes are drowning, i wished i could be this close to you always.

Sunoo rolled his eyes.

" Then why did you agreed? "

" Because i pity you. "

" You Jerk! "

And that end up the two of them arguing inside the car in the middle of the night while Ni-ki is driving.

Sunoo still kept saying nonsense things that annoyed Ni-ki that can't bear hearing it anymore.

" Can you just stop? you're so noisy! " Niki hissed while gently moving the steering wheel. Sunoo in the shotgun seat rolled his  eyes.

" You started it first! if you want me out of your car you could've just tell me before i could even get in! " Sunoo snapped emphasizing every word he's saying.

" Just shut up! "

" You shut up! "

Niki opened his mouth to retort back, but a loud bang made them stop so is the car. He immediately hoped out and saw he got two flat tires both in the front. Niki pulled his hair out of frustration remembering he doesn't have any tires he can replace nor tools he can use.

" What kind of car is that having all the tires flat? " Sunoo stomped his feet annoyed.

" What did you say? and for your information only the two tires in the front are flat, dummy! "

" I need to do my skincare right now! if i only know that party would be  so boring and full of plastic classmates bragging about their statuses in life right now, i wouldn't have come. plus the fact i get to see you're salty face after all these years. " Sunoo spitefully said and grab a small mirror in his bag to checkhimself looking so sweaty and all.

" You're the one to talk about me having a salty face when you look like an angry dumpling. But you're right about the party being boring and some of our classmates bragging  "  Sunoo just ignored the younger and looked around outside.

Ni-ki did the same and felt frustrated. There's no other cars at all except for them and taking a cab would be very impossible because of the time. It's pretty late already. He's just lucky that he stopped the car in the side of the road or else he'll be struggling pushing it. Sunoo spoked making him glance at the older.

" Do you have some tools to fix your car's problem? " Sunoo calmly asked sounding tired already.

" That's another problem. I don't have any. "

" Is there a near car services here? " Niki looked around and saw one but it's already closed. it's literally across them but it's closed already. They're in a city but all the establishments we're now closed too convenience stores and some eateries are the only ones left open.

" there's one across us but it's.....closed already. " Sunoo turned his head where Niki is pointing and he's right.

" Thought that was 24 hours? "

" i thought it too. "

Niki sighed.

" I guess we have to walk all the way to the train station. " Which is a 1 hour walk from where they are. Sunoo sighed and walk along beside Ni-ki  in the sidewalk.

" What about your car? "

" I'll just call someone to pick it up. "

Silence filled them as they keep walking and walking. it's already 11 in the midnight and their only guide are the light poles giving them light on their way. They passed a park and now they're passing a narrow passage way.

Ni-ki suddenly felt the urge to pee making him stop. Sunoo looked at him.

" I freaking need to pee! "

" can't you see we're still in the middle of the city? "

" I can't hold it anymore, hyung! "

" You're really annoying. go to that alley and do your freaking business quickly. " Sunoo pointed the dark alley they just passed and Ni-ki quickly headed there.

As Ni-ki headed to that alley Sunoo pointed and was about to do his business,  he saw a basket. He looked inside it and felt shivers down his spine again but now it was more extreme.

He then remember the very first part of his dream until the time where he fainted and woke up in the hospital.

Certain events and scenes clouded inside his head,

And that's where he realized everything.

this scene right now is where everything started.

" Did i just saw what's going to happen in the future? "

Thereafter he shouted.

" There's a baby! " .

End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 33 14
.(μ—°μΈμ˜ 적) . . . . . . < how did we end up like this? > . . . . -NO COPYRIGHT -THE STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE EVENTS -THE STORY IS FROM MY IMAGI...
371K 14.7K 43
a yang jungwon fanfiction ; βŒ— a boy and a girl made a huge mistake at a party ↻ completed [ extremely cringe writing and a lot of plotholes ahead. re...
56.4K 2.1K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
11.1K 403 15
"I just fucked him, why is he crying?" In which sunoo gets a new roommate and things don't go as planned Sunki ff SLOW UPDATE