Fox's Tails ( Highschool dxd...

By samxdemon

A random , weird . . . story with our fox hero in the world of dxd . . . yup nothing weird about . . .at all More

Before we start
The group + Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

356 8 85
By samxdemon

so after the stylish entrance .  the white white fox took his seat , with his peerage behind him .

Shiro: so shall we start ?

Sirzech: do you have to destroy the door , every time you came ?

Shiro: why yes , got a problem ?

Azazael: still the same as ever , and to see your famous or infamous group again . 

Sirin: Ara if it isn't the perverted grow , last time I saw you was when I destroyed your little "army" .

Azazael: don't need to be reminded of that .

Orphis: *stare at the angel leader* .

Michael: um . . g good to s see again Orphis .

Orphis: . . . . .

Shiro: I agree my man 

Vali: (they understand him??)

{Albion: somehow . . .they do }

Sirzech: so without further ado , lets start off the meeting .

And f*** finally the meeting start , with them duscussing their current states , and then with the young heiresses report what happened in the academy .

Sarafall: thank you Rias-chan , So-tan !

Everyone: *sweat drop* .

Azazael: well  , I'm sorry for what one of my men did .

Sirin: yeah , yeah , though we did the world a favor by taking him out .

Then of course the red dragon pervert got angry at Azazael , then ask the angel leader why Asia was kicked out from the church , and all that bullsh*** .

Shiro: you know I understand that , but you really should work on your rules Michael , as I told you a while ago , that overstrictness in the church would only cause problems .

Sarafall: sounding advice , from someone so chaotic .

Shiro: why yes I'm chaotic . . .but at least I'm foolish leader , who is over confidant and prideful . nor someone who do major actions . . .for pitty and small reason .

Sirzerch: are you implying something?

Shiro: oh no no no , why would I ? I mean it's not like I seek war just because I'm bored , or do experiments on children , or killing off people in the name of someone that no longer alive , and it's not like I killed a whole race because one of them was wrong . . .no no I won't dare to that . . .*glare at the devil king* we do not this kind of things . . . am I right . . Sirzech  ?

Everyone was silent , and the leaders couldn't really say anything , is they understand what he is saying . 

Just then . . . .the whole world got purple .

Issei: huh? what's going on?

Scathach: time has stopped .

Serafall: but who would . . .

To answer her . . many wizards ( I will call them wizards ok? ) appears . . with a thot , in middle .

Thot: greeting faction leaders . . .I'm K. . 

Sirin: oh look .  another fly , just what we need .

Musashi: was she important?

Sirin: I don't remember her so it mean she's isn't .

Tamamo: yeah . . . I don't remember seeing a thot like this before .

Jaden: so she's important . .got it .

Noel: oh I was worried for nothing then .

Thot: HOW DARE YOU IGNOR ME ! 

Shiro: did you guys hear soemthing?

Sirin: nope . . .it must the wind . . .

Orphis: . . . .. 

Omega: I agree , so many bugs appears these days .

Sirin: yeah , so you damn fly go away and bother some else .

Thot: what did you just called me you b*** 

The moment she said that . . . .. the whole place was surrounded by darkness .

everyone looked , and eye landed on Jaden who his eye changed into golden one .

Supreme King: you got a lot of nerve saying that to my queen .

Shiro: yup . . . everyone is f*** . . .big time .  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
1M 16K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...
51.6K 856 18
I can't write this with a straight face but yeah this it
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...