Chapter 10

Sirzech: (that aura . . .. that intimatading look . . wait it it that !)

before anyone could react . . .the thot and her little wizards found themselfs in a world of never ending darkness .

Supreme King: pathetic bugs should learn their place now . . .BEGAN FROM SIGHT !

The embodiment of darkness took out the foolish army . . yeah right "army" , anyway , they were taken out in a wave of powerful darkness , erasing them from existence (or you could say he went HAKAI on their asses ) while destroying the school .

With a sight the cute fox lady used her powers to fix the whole place .

Shiro: well that take care of that . . .

right after he said that ,the little sister of the devil king came with her little vampire Casper , and her rook Koneko .

Rias: we're back . . wait . .where are all the wizards?

Musash: they never exist . . .. at all hehehe .

Mia: dear . .you getting a pit crazy .

Musashi: blame Sirin .

Sirin: Ara I'm not crazy , I'm just showing the bugs who in charge   .

Supreme King: that's right , sometime you just have to show people their place .

Sirin: *hugs him* that's right *kiss him* my king .

Supreme King: *kiss back* anything for my beautiful queen .

Vali: (such power  . .. )

{Albion: I know what you're thinking and I won't advice you to fight him , not when the whole peerage is present }

Vali: (as much as I hate it . .you're right , it will be a bad idea to fight him now )

The white fox was eyeing the silver haired boy .

Shiro: (so he's keeping his secret as a member of the Khas bridge , huh how rare to see someone being a bit smart . . .then again . . .how long it will last? )

Orphis: . . . .. 

Shiro: (yeah you're right , it won't take long . . knowing the supernatural ) .

After that they continue their "meeting" and choose peace . . they we all know that won't last long consider how many manics in this world . . . and power hungry people .

After the meeting , everyone went home , but . . . .

Shiro: Musashi , Mia . .. I want you to go to the Norse faction . . . it's time .

Mia & Musashi: *nods* 

Shiro: Zhongli , Scathach  , Tamamo , you're coming with me to Kyoto , it's time we teach a certain group a lessen .

They: hai !

Shiro: Sheele , Noel can you please keep in eye on Vali?

Noel: of course .

Sheele: hai !

Shiro: Omega , Orphis . . .watch over Koah . . knowing our "friends" it won't be long before theu make trouble again . 

Both roboatic (or robo like in Orphis's case) nods .

Ophis POV  . . ..

So the white fox is back , and he's the same as he was in the great war . . .and knowing Cao Cao , he and little group will pick a fight with them , how sad , I wanted him to help me get back my home . . .but .

Flash backs . . .

Shiro: lessen here Ophis . .. . I don't mind helping , but you and you're group are making way too much trouble around the supernatural , and some of them happens to be an enemy of my faction . . .so unless you stop this little "plan" of yours . . .. you won't get any help from me , in fact *glare* is something bad happens to my family and faction . . then . . .Great Red will be the LEAST of your concerns .   

Flash Backs end . . .

Ophis: *sigh* I should just leave him for now . .making an enemy out of him , will be the worst idea .