Our Luna | Short story [COMPL...

By thepengirl_

*Previously known as 'My Alpha Mates'* She was soft delicate female wolf who has always been ignored by her f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
New Short Story

Bonus Smut Chapter

3K 77 4
By thepengirl_

We hit 100k+ reads! I'm really grateful and am showing my gratitude with this super smutty chapter!;)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE ABOVE 16.

(Well you're gonna read anyway.)

It's not perfect, but I've tried my best. Hope you like it ;)

Make your choice:

● CHRIS × ANNA
● NICK × ANNA
● CHRIS × ANNA × NICK (THREESOME)

^^

CHRIS × ANNA

It's a nice winter evening, Nick has gone to attend a party at the other pack. Anna was alone home waiting for Chris to return, the two brothers never left the pack together like before so that Anna wasn't left alone during her heat.

After a long day at work his mate in his arms was all Alpha Christopher wanted, saying he basically ran back home would be an understatement.

He could smell his mate way before entering the house, he walked and his eyes instantly started looking for his beautiful mate.

He ran up the stairs but met her halfway through them, "You're back." She grinned feeling the heat in her lower belly increase.

Chris wrapped an arm around Anna backing her, his mouth met hers. He held the railings with his other hand and walked her backwards on the stairs, refusing to move his mouth from hers until they reached the bedroom.

She was surprised but needed him as much as he did, or maybe more than him.

They were so desperate they couldn't make it to the bedroom.

He pinned her against the wall, his self-control shaking, his erection pulsing. Fingers fumbling, he managed to move her zipper down, she helped him take it off of her shoulders, dropping it to the ground and greedily seeking his kisses.

He liked her greedy. He liked her naked.

Burying his fingers into her hair, he reached around and flicked her bra open with the other while bitting on his mark on her shoulder. He kissed down to her breasts, tasting first one nipple, then the next. The sensitive bud tightened in his mouth. He continued to tease her, loving the way she squirmed and the way she went breathless as he sucked her.

"Chirs, Goodness." She moaned, tugging on his hair, and arching her back. "I’ve been thinking about this all day."

"Same butterfly." His hand slipped inside her dripping panties.

Flashes of her naked, the sound of her tender moans in his ear had assaulted him all day, during pack meetings, while having lunch with his father, dealing with her asshole dad, all day.

He dropped to his knees and moved her panties down, he's breath hitched looking at how breathtaking she was. Soft folds, nicely shaved, dripping wet, all his to devor on. He put his face there greedily pushing his tongue inside. She fisted his hair and tugged on it, moaning in satisfaction.

Lick after lick. He found her sensitive spot, he sucked, to see what her gorgeous reaction. She arched her back and pulled his hair.

He'd fight the world to see her make that face.

He explored her with a finger, then two, rubbing her slowly as he ate her with his tongue. She tasted heavenly, the kind of taste you never get enough of.

"Chris, please!" She panted now, begging for release. Thrusting against his face, with one hand on the wall and the other on the back of his head as she guided him.

Greedy. Demanding.

He couldn’t get enough.
Slipping his fingers into her warm wetness again, he stroked her clit slowly.

"Come, butterfly." He growled. He moved his fingers faster over her smooth, sleek skin and watched her eyes shut tightly. He brought his mouth to her again, she quicky closed her thighs shaking her head.

"I want you. More of you." Her hands moved along his broad suited shoulders. Those words drove him and his wolf to the edge, he attacked her lips, picked her up in his arms, she wrapped her long, smooth legs around him.

They kissed wantingly. Desperately.

He opened a random room, she was soon on the bed trying to get him off his suit with shaky hands. His nose buried deep on her neck as he undid his pants, she smelled exactly like how he loved, homely, sweet.

Her hands found his throbbing erection, he purred into her ears, she continued stroking him till he would explode, getting Chris hard was harder than Nick. Nick could just get hard at the little things.

He pulled back, her face was flushed red, her breath uneven. He got on his knees between her spread legs, he rubbed himself at her entrance, she whimpered thrusting her hips forward.

He slams inside her, her mouths forms an O, he moves in and out of her tight hole, she still feels the same as the first time he made love to her.

He leaned to kiss her, her nails dug into his shoulders drawing blood. Her whole body heated up as she drew closer to her second orgasm. She gets really sensitive during her heat.

He kissed her pink cheeks, his palm groped her breasts, pinching her poking, hard nipple, his other hand squeezed her ass.

He arched his back giving a fast, hard thrust inside her. Her body trembled as her orgasm hit her, he followed soon. He rested his head in her neck inhaling her pleasant scent.

She felt her heat fade, he raised his head to look into her shiny orbs.

"I love you." He kissed her forehead, she hugged him smiling. "And I you." She kissed his neck where her mark was. He smelled like her, that made her wolf purr.

He pulled out of her, she groaned at the loss, she always felt uncomplete once they pull away, like she needs something more.

He gives her a look, "Everything alright?" He asks, she nods embarrassed for even thinking like that. She had two men and she wasn't satisfied even after having such mind-blowing orgasms? She must be crazy.

Chirs hides his smirk, he gets off the bed, she rolls so she could watch him walk into the bathroom.

She snuggles into the pillow which has his light scent, her eyes grew heavy and sleep took over.

**
><
O
ANNA × NICK

Nick loved to go on runs in his human form, he galnced at his mate who was in her wolf form running next to him, she was beautiful. Her white fur looked better than snow, her blue eyes brighter than sapphires.

They slowed down as the lake came into view.

She turned into her human form, Nick couldn't look away, she used to be shy, but not anymore. She now knew how glorious her body is and how two Alphas would get down on their knees to worship her. That confidence made her more sexy.

Nick put a silk cloth around her, he didn't want any other man than himself and his brother see her naked, they'd be dead if they did.

Anna moved to dip her feet in the cold water, it's summer, soon it'll be their first anniversary.

"How is mom, dad and Hannah?" She asks looking at her soaking feet, the lake had little fishes that were kissing her feet.

Nick sighed loudly, he hated taking about them, he hated that they were still alive, he hated that his mate still cared about them, it hated everything related to them. They deserved to rot in the prison.

"They are doing way better than they should be." He spits, Anna gives him a sad look.

"They are my family, well used to be. Don't disrespect them." Her voice is low, even her wolf hated them, but it was wrong, they gave birth to her, she owes it to them. But she also knew how basically everyone in the pack hated them because they mistreated Anna. She was the fault they were being hated, if she hadn't been born in the—

Nick's hand roughly fisted her hairs, he tugged it back angrily looking into her eyes.

"Don't you dare think that way." He growled very close to her mouth, her eyes went wide realizing her wolf told him what she was thinking.

"You didn't deserve to be treated that way. They all are worthy of rotting in hell Ana, nothing was your fault." His voice softens, so does his hand.

"But—"

He snarled at her, she flinched, she didn't like to anger her mates but she did everytime she talked about her parents or Hannah. They had kept them alive for her sake in the first place.

"Why don't you understand firefly, they are the bad guys, not you." His hand moved lower to her neck, his other hand moved some hairs from her face.

"I love you Anna." He kissed her eyes that were tearing up. "I hate it when you think stupid things." He kissed her other eye, his voice familiar, low, and commanding.

She hugged him, her head in his neck inhaling his woodsy scent. His hand held her back, he gave her ass a small squeeze that made her gasp.

His mouth parted into a grin, he kissed her and she caught his head, running her fingers in his hair as he let the cloth down slide down her beautiful body, she didn't bother to catch it, she knew how protective he was.

His hand moved from her neck to her chest. His fingers pinched and pulled each of her nipples. A moan slipped from her lips, before she knew her back was arching and she was crying out in pleasure.

He smirked and backed her to a nearby tree, he watched her like a prey, her body squirmed with excitement, her beast of a mate had so much lust in his eyes.

He stroked her center, finding her clit and moving over the tender bud. His touch was rough, firm and absolutely perfect.

Her eyes shut tightly, her head falling back as she lost herself in the pleasure his fingers gave her. He got on his knees, she quickly grabbed his shoulder and tried to push him away.

"No, not out here." She said.
He just smirked at her, there was no way he was stopping.

His mate, his pack.

Nobody dares to stop him. He held her wrist and pulled her closer, his face directly came in contact with her wetness.

His wet tongue swept over her soft, silky folds. Her eyes began to close again.

"Put your ankle on my shoulder."
Her eyes flew open.

"What? No!"

That would be too much! Too open.

His pretty eyes rolled playfully, he grabbed her leg and put it on his shoulder, she felt stretched, exposed.

Nick always made her do embarrassing things, it turned her on but she'd never agree to it.

He placed a few wet kisses on one inner thigh and then the other. His warm breath fanned over her flesh as he lowered his mouth, how was it that she felt differently but almost same with both of them, they did the same thing but in their own ways, it had different effects on her. Both amazing. Mind-blowing.

His tongue slicked along her swollen center and she let out a moan.

"Nick!"

He continued the torturous assault, reaching up to gently pinch her nipples.

A sharp, thin breath came from her mouth, "Faster!" She pulled harder on his hairs.

He took her plea too seriously and increased the speed of his tongue, pinching her nipples again. With one powerful arm, he held her thighs open, gently pinning her so she was unable to do anything but stand there and writhe.

Spots dotted her eyelids, her orgasm  ripped through her, it felt so satisfying. But why doesn't she feel this satisfaction when she's in heat?

She barely noticed Nick move, she opened her eyes, he gave her one of his sinister grin.

"I can never get enough of you." He compliments, a warm blush spreads across her skin.

Her eyes moved to the mountain in his pants, "Want more?" He asked observing her expression.

He moved his fingers down her neck, over the crest of one breast, they were the perfect, handful. Her nipples poking out and begging for his attention.

He bowed to kiss them to his hearts content. She wrapped her arms around his neck, he looked up into her beautiful chocolate eyes, he could stare at them all day.

She cupped his face and kissed him, her tongue pushed inside his mouth trying to dominate. She tugged on his hairs lightly, he loved this side of hers that was greedy and dominanting.

His hands went to her hips, he flipped them, he sat down on the grass relaxing back into the trunk of the tree, he pulled her on his lap, she was straddling him.

Her hands were shaking a little but that didn't stop her from unzipping his pants and freeing his erection, he was hard. She palmed him, squeezing, making him harder. He growled bitting her ear, he moved to kiss his mark on her shoulder.

She grinded on him, he put one hand on her lower back and the other on her arm, he palmed her ass as she brought her hips over his erection, and then started to slide down.

There was no need to guide her, he slipped past her warm, wet folds his erection nudged her opening like it knew exactly where it wanted to be.

He clenched his teeth as he worked his length inside her. She closed her eyes, dropped her head back and held on to his shoulders bitting her lower lips.

He sank all the way in, losing the ability to keep his own eyes open after being wrapped in her heat.

It was so intense she couldn't move, he gripped her hips firmly, lifted her off his lap, and brought her slowly back down, watching her mouth fall wide open.

He guided her, she squeezed the life out of him, they panted between kisses. 

The heat of summer and the steamy sex made their skin cover with sweat, the sun had started to set.

A few more thrusts later, another crashing orgasm hit her, his followed. It was awesome, thrilling. She knew the wolves around the radius must have heard her shamelessly moaning.

He held on to her, arms wrapped around her back as his face rested against her breast. She stroked his hairs gently, they calmed their breaths.

He looked up at her and pecked her lips softly.

"It felt so good." She smiled, he smirked knowing exactly what she was referring to.

He moved her hairs away from her sticky face, "Did it now angel?" He smiled handsomely. She nodded, he lifted her up in his arms.

"Let's take a dip before going home." He walked to the lake, she agreed quickly, he lowered he into the water and stayed back to get out of his clothes.

The water was close, really soothing to her numb body. They rested in the cold water for a while before returning back for dinner.

**
Ladies and gentlemen this is the one you've been waiting for....
THREESOME
(CHRIS × ANNA × NICK)

Anna's heat was back, she felt like she'd go crazy due to being unsatisfied, why does this only happen during her heat?

It's been two days, she had sex with both of her mates but the heat didn't go away. At first her heat used to fade after she slept with either one of them, but later she'd feel unsatisfied, she had thought her heat was over yesterday after she had sex with Nick but it wasn't.

Nancy, her best friend said that during heat female wolves are the most satisfied, but why isn't she? Neither is she getting pregnant, she won't until she gets satisfied in her heat, is it her that has a fault?

She heard the cars park in the garage, they were back, she had no idea whom to embrace, even though they never complained about it.

She wanted them, both of them.

Her body trembled with excitement, having their hands on her at the same time might give her the satisfaction she wants.

No, no, no. That would be so immoral. Two men at the same time?

She shook her head, she can't get that dirty, that's lewd.

The door opened, she sat up on the bed with eyes full of tears. They instantly knew her heat was still there.

"What's wrong baby?" Chris rushed to her, Nick came on her other side. Anna wrapped her hands around Chirs. Her body was soft, sensitive and needy.

"I'm still in heat, I feel terrible." She sobs, She feels Nick's hand on her back.

"You want more angel?" Nick's voice was soothing. She nodded hiding her head in Chris's chest to hide her embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about butterfly, we both are your mates. It's fine to want us both, at the same time." Chris said combing her hairs.

"Look at me angel." Nick's hand moved to her thigh giving it a light squeeze.

She shook her head, "It's bad."

"No it's not, the moon goddess planned it this way. It's nothing bad." Chris made her move, she slowly looked at Nick.

"But would you two be comfortable being naked infront of each other?" She asked innocently, the brothers laughed.

"We'll be fine. We've basically seen each other naked since we were kids." Nick says, Chris rolls his eyes at his brothers choice of words.

"Don't think about us, think about what you want. Tell us and we'll give you that." Chris smiled and leaned to kiss her, she still felt Nicks's hands on her. She moaned into Chris's mouth while holding Nick's hand tightly.

Nick kissed his mark on her shoulder, it made her body tense. Chris pulled away and smiled at her, "Let's take a shower together first?" He asked drawing circles over his mark on her other shoulder.

"Together?" She said softly, Chris hmmed.

"You, me and him." Chris's breath fanned her ear, he placed a small kiss under her ear where she had a cute, little mole.

"Okay." She bit her lips, she looked down.

Nick held out his palm, she seemed to hesitate but placed her hand in his. He slowly lead her into the bathroom, she felt Chris right behind her.

They stepped under the shower, but didn't turn it on. Nick got on his knees, his eyes locked with hers, her chest raised and fell in anticipation.

Chris hugged her from behind, he undid the buttons of her shirt while Nick pulled her skirt down.

Her wolf howled, soon she was naked, sandwiched between her two handsomely hot mates.

"Is this really fine?" She turned her head so she could hide her face in Chris's chest or neck.

She felt Nick's breath fan her trembling wetness. "It's fine as long as you are satisfied and happy." His tongue met her silky, wet folds.

She threw her head back, Chris grabbed her chin and tilted her head to kiss her. She didn't know where to concentrate, both men did magic on her with their tongues.

Nick stops, not giving her a release, she turns around groaning so she can kiss Chris more comfortably. Nick palms her ass, she could feel her wetness go down her inner thighs.

Chris pulls back leaving her panting and wanting. He nods at Nick who turns on the cold shower, she gasps holding onto her mates tightly.

Chris takes the body wash and squeezes some on his palm then tosses it to his brother who does the same and puts the bottle away.

They start to wash her sensually, she forgets who's touching her where, her hard nipples are being pinched and her wet folds being rubbed.

"Chris, Nick. I can't!" Her legs tremble, Chris holds her so she doesn't fall, Nick rubs her wetness, she moans and squirms feeling the double amount of sparks.

"Come for us baby." Chris bites on her earlobe and her release hits her. Nick kisses her, pinning her to Chris's body. Chris washes the soap off her body, soon they clean up and walk out, the tension still thick in the room.

"We really don't have to do it if that not what you want firefly." Nick wraps a towel around her, she sits on the bed. Chris wraps a towel around his waist and comes to dry her hairs.

Anna squirmed in her seat, she needed more, after what happened she can't stop but want more. But her ethics told her a different story.

"We want you real bad Anna." Nick wraps a towel around his waist.

She silently debates within herself, Nick sighs and walks to the door.

"Where are you going?" She panicks.

"I don't want to see you like that angel, no one's forcing you." He twists the knob.

"Stop him, tell him to stay." Chris whispers into her ear and gives her a light push.

Nick opens the door, she quickly hugs him from behind.

"Don't go. I want you." Her wolf howls, "I want both of you." She kicks out all the embarrassment out of her. They are hers, she wants them and there's nothing wrong about it.

He shuts the door and turns around, "Are you sure?" He asks, she nods and pushes herself to kiss him.

Her towel drops but nobody seemed to care, he pushes her backwards to the bed.

She ends up between Chris's legs, kissing Nick. She moved on Chris's slight erection.

A hand moved to her centre, she didn't know whose it was. Chris kissed her neck while inserting two fingers inside her. She moaned into Nick's mouth.

Nick throws away his towel, he lifts her lightly and nods at Chris. Chris replaces his fingers with his dick.

She moans arching her back, Chris slowly rubs her clit making her cry with pleasure.

Nick kisses down her chest to her erect nipples, Chris tilts his head to kiss her, her back pressed to his chest.

Her hands move to grab Nick's erection, she pulls away from Chirs. Chris gives her a hard thurst that makes her growl. She locks her eyes with Nick telling him to come closer, he does.

She starts sucking him off, she had done that many times before but it somehow feels different in the moment, she just wanted more and more of them. Nick clenched his jaw, his hands guided her head over his shaft.

Chris moved her so she was on her fours, he thrusted inside her from behind while Nick from the front.

It was dirty and messed but she didn't care, her wolf just chanted more more and more.

Chris rubs harder on her clit as he thrusts harder and faster, her moans vibrate over Nick's length making him growl.

Nick pulls away as she moans and cums, Chris follows and pulls out.

"Nick!" She moans trying to grab him, he kisses her. Nick makes her lay on the Chris's chest before thrusting inside her, she moaned throwing her head over Chris's neck.

Chris bit her neck where his mark was, the tingling sensation spread all over her body.

She came again with Nick, an after shock shuddered through her body.
Chirs turned her around so she was face to face with him.

"Not enough baby." He thrusts inside her.

"Heavens!" She moans bitting on his neck, a hand trailed over her spine giving her sweaty body goosebumps. She fell back on the bed, Chris got between her legs and fucked her.

Anna squirmed and trembled between them, Nick sucked her poking nipples while Chris trusted into her. Another shattering orgasm hit her, Nick clasped his mouth with hers drinking all of her moans.

She felt light kisses on her hips, she looked down at Chris kissing his way up her body. He kissed her cheek, Nick was on her other cheek.

"Ours baby, you are ours." Chris licked his mark on her neck.

"Yes. Ours." Nick bit on his mark.

••
That was such a mess, I really really tried my best with the threesome part, still don't know how it works though.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!
Thank you once again for 100k reads.

Also might take down this chapter after a while, blame the threesome part.

Do vote and comment!;)

Word count: 4000!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 50
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
778 166 53
Aiden has searched his whole life for the love of his life. And Sophia has tried to avoid it for her whole life. What will happen when they cross p...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

24.1K 1.8K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†πš‘οΏ½...