Ashtray x Reader

By tiredbitxh

Your Maddy's sister and your 15 just like Ashtray. You and Ashtray go to East Highland Highschool. Although b... More

The Beginning
Convince Store
Getting Ready
The Party
Fight
A/n
You like her?
Sleepover
You guys dating?
Nicknames
A Kiss On The Cheek
Idk
Nate Jacobs
Lovebirds
He's not a bad person!
Jealousy
Friends
Ideas pls
Holy sh*t!

I would love to

8.1K 122 208
By tiredbitxh

(Y/n Pov)

We walked into the lunchroom and got in line for food. I got a sandwich with some chips as a side and a soda. I looked over and Ash had a pizza with fries and a soda.

I made it to the lunch last at the end of the line and pulled my wallet out. "I got it," Ash said, pulling some cash out of his pocket. I shook my head, "No it's fine. you don't have to do that".

"How much is it?" He asked the lunch lady, ignoring me. "10.59" she answered. Ash handed her $11 and we walked to an empty table, sitting next to each other.

"Thanks for doing that," I said. "No problem" he took a bite of his food. I started to eat my food. "What's life like with Nate?" Ash asked. I looked at him, swallowing the piece of sandwich I bit. I saw that he had some sauce at the corner and softly chuckled.

He looked at me slightly confused, "What?". "Nothing you just have some sauce right here" I pointed at the corner of my mouth on the right side. He grabbed his napkin and tried to wipe the spot and missing it, "Did I get it?". I shook my head, "Nope".

He tried to wipe again and missed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a napkin. "How bad is your aim?" I asked, leaning in a bit and wiping the sauce off.

(Ashtray Pov)

Y/n leaned in and wiped the sauce off my mouth, "How bad is your aim?". I blushed a little from how close she was. She up straight and put the napkin on the table, "There you go".

I chuckled, "What are you a mom now?". "Hell no. I hate kids" she softly giggled. Then suddenly about 4 people sat with us. I looked and saw Maddy, Kat, BB, and Cassie. "Hey lovebirds" Maddy said. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Hi Maddy". "Hey" I said.

"Are you guys dating?" Kat asked. "Yeah" I say. Y/n looks at me surprised, but quickly stops and nods her head. Maddy squeals and runs to Y/n and hugs her, "I can't believe it!". "Y/n's gonna get some dick!" BB said.

Some people glanced at us. "BB!" Y/n and Kat exclaimed. BB shrugged her shoudlers, "What? I'm not lying". Kat rolled her eyes and started to talk to Cassie. Maddy let go of Y/n and sat back down next to Kat.

"So when did you guys become official?" Cassie asked. Y/n looked at me nervously. "The day after the party" I answered. Maddy gasped, "Oh my god! You guys did have sex". "Maddy we didn't have sex!" Y/n protested.

(Y/n Pov)

Maddy rolled her eyes, "Yeah sure". We all started to talk to eachother about whatever until the bell rang. "Am I gonna drive you home?" Maddy asked me. I shook my head, "No. I'm gonna walk home".

"Okay. But text me if you change your mind" she said. I nodded my head and walked to my next class with Ash.

After 4 hours of dealing with the school's shit, the final bell rang, making us know that it was time to go. I didn't have this class with Ash, so I didn't know where he was.

I walked out of the school doors and started to head home. I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. I pulled it out and unlocked it, seeing that I had a text from Ash.

(Ashtray is bold)

Ash❤:
Sorry I didn't meet up with you after class.
Fez called and said that he was gonna pick me up.
I'm at the store now.

(A/n: Okay so I know that with the time management, it wouldn't be possible for Ash and Fez to not pass Y/n while they were going to the store. But we're gonna act like they got to the store without having to pass Y/n)

Me:
Your good.
I'm heading to the store rn.
I wanna get some snacks there.
I also wanna talk in person about what happened at lunch.

Ash❤:
Why didn't you talk about it during school?

Me:
I wanted to focus on class.
Also cause I had to think of what to say.

Ash❤:
K

I looked at my phone confused. "K"? Who does this bitch think he is?

Me:
K?
You sound dry.

Ash❤:
What's wrong with that?

Me:
It gets you blocked

Ash❤:
Pls don't block me

Me:
Lol
I won't
I'm close to the store, so ttyl.

I turned off my phone and put it back into my back pocket. After a few minutes I made it to the store and walked in. Fez was standing by the counter as usual, "Hey Y/n. Your boyfriends in the back".

I looked at him confused. "Maddy told me" he said. I nodded my head and walked through the freezer door. Ash was sitting at a table sorting money. "Hey Ash" I said. He looked at me "Hey, Y/n". I sat down in a chair in front of him.

"So?" He asked. I looked at him slightly confused, "So what?". "The lunch incident you wanted to talk to me about it" he said putting the cash into a small safe, and then looking back at me.

"Why would you say that?" I asked. His calm expression turned into a anxious one, "Did it bother you?". I shook my head, "No, it didn't. Just surprised me". He nodded his head and hummed.

I started to fiddle with my hands, "I was wondering though, if you meant anything by it?". He shifted in his seat a little, "Yeah. I did". "Really?" I asked softly. He nodded his head, "Mhm...Look I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Do you wanna be my girl or not?".

I stood up and leaned over the table. I cupped his face with my hand and softly kissed him on the lips. I felt him kiss back. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, "I would love to".

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Sorry if the ending seemed a bit cringey. I don't know how to write kissing parts. Also sorry if there are any Grammer mistakes or if the chapter seemed a bit short. And thank you guys for 18k+ views and 360+ votes💖!

P.S Reason why it took me a bit to post was because I had a stomach bug and felt like shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
95.4K 1K 52
OC x OC--- Jade Ashbury was born into a world that didn't want her and has lived a rough life since. After being taken by child services at a young a...
507K 10.5K 45
Lily Howard finds herself dealing with life alongside her older sister Cassie and twin sister Lexi. Her and Lexi are known to be 'observers' of East...
20.8K 430 40
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...