The Party

(Ashtray Pov)

Fez pulled up to what Rue told us is Y/n's house. I saw Nate and Maddy walk out of the house and to his truck. Nate kept on glancing at us. And instead of getting into his truck like he should fucking suppose to, he stood by his front seat door and kept on looking at us.

I glared at him, "I swear. If that motherfucker don't stop staring at us. I'm finna beat his ass". Fez looked st Nate and then back to the road, "As much as I would like for that to happen, we gotta pick up Rue's friend".

As soon as he said that Y/n walked out of her house. She wore a blue long sleeve dress, with black mesh sleeves, and a really deep v neck thing. If that's what you fuckung call it. Damn they looked hot.

Once Y/n got closer to the car Rue rolled her window down and poked her head out the window. "Hi bitch!" Rue yelled. I groaned, "Damn could you be any louder?" I mumbled. "Damn you look hot!" Rue said. And for once I actually agree with her. I mean she wasn't wrong Y/n did look hot in her outfit.

I heard Y/n giggle and say thank you to Rue. Y/n got in the backseat, and Rue put her hands up and yelled "Let's get this party started!". Y/n laughed and buckled up. She has a cute laugh.

Fez waited for Nate's truck to drive away before he started to drive to where Mckays house was.

(Y/n Pov)

The ride to the party was pretty quiet, well except for Rue singing Tupac's song on the radio. After a few minutes we made it to the party. I got out of car along with the others. I looked around and saw that there were already people making out in the front yard.

"Gross" I mumbled. "You can say that again" I heard Ash say, who was now standing next to me. I chuckled and started to walk inside. There was loud music playing and the smell of alcohol and weed was drifting through the air.

"Omg" I exclaimed, slightly covering my nose. "Eh, you'll get used to the smell after a while" Rue told me, "You wanna go get a drink?".

"Sure" I answered. Rue grabbed my hand and dragged me through the house, softly pushing people out of her way while saying excuse me. We walked into the kitchen and she grabbed a random bottle and filled a plastic red cup and handed it to me.

She filled up her own cup and lifted it. "Cheers" she said. I gently hit my cup against hers, "Cheers". I took a gulp of the drink and slightly winced at the taste, "God damn". Rue chuckled at me.

She suddenly leaned forward when someone jumped on her back. It was Jules. I waved at her, "Hey Jules". She smiled and got off of Rue's back, "Hey Y/n". Her and Rue were back together. I honestly don't think it'll work out ever since Elliot came in and Jules and him have started to hang out together. But hey, I'm not gonna butt in like that.

Rue and Jules started to talk to each other and I slowly became a third wheel, so I decided to walk away. I walked around the house trying to look for any familiar faces. I couldn't see anyone familiar so I just stood by the wall on my phone.

I opened my message app and texted Maddy.

(Maddy is in bold)

Me:
Where tf are you?!
I can't find anyone

Maddy:
I'm in the kitchen with Nate.

Me:
Since when?!
I just walked out of there a few minutes ago.

Maddy:
I just got here.
Why don't you go and look for your boyfriend?
Maybe he can keep you company

I looked at her text surprised. I didn't have a boyfriend.

Me:
Boyfriend?

Maddy:
Yeah.
Fezco's brother. Ashtray?
I saw how you looked at him in the store.

Me:
That doesn't mean anything.

Maddy:
Whatever you say sis.
But don't be surprised when you start dating him.
Also stop texting me. This is a party. Go have fun.

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone, putting it into my purse. I rested my head against the wall. Maybe I should go look for Ashtray. As I was about to go and look for him, someone came and stood next to me.

I looked and saw that it was Alex. Great. He leaned against the wall next to me, "Hey Y/n. What's a girl like you hanging around by herself?". "Hey Alex" I scoffed. "You know I can keep you company" he said. I looked at him, "In your dreams".

"Oh come on Y/n!" he pouted, "I'm sure you'll have the best night of your life hanging out with me". He stood in front of me and leaned in close, "We can get our own bedroom too if you want". "Ew!" I exclaimed, pushing him away and walking off to the back yard.

There I saw Ashtray sitting on a couch by the pool doing deals. I sighed and walked over to him. "Here you go" he said, handing a small ziplock baggie with some white powder in it.

I cleared my throat, getting his attention. He looked at me and smiled, "Oh hey Y/n. Need anything?". I looked at him, "Um no. I can't find anyone and I was just wondering if I could sit with you" I nervously said.

He nodded his head, "Sure". I sat next to him and he went back to doing his deals. I leaned back against the seat and he looked at me. "What's wrong?" he asked. I looked at him, "Nothing. Just bored".

He made a face as if he was thinking and then pulled a blunt out, "Wanna get high?". I looked at him and sat back up and shrugged my shoulders, "Why not?". He took a lighter out of his pocket and lit the blunt and handed it to me.

I gently grabbed it and brought it to my mouth and took a drag of it. Which was a bad idea, this being my first time smoking. I coughed in my elbow while handing the blunt back to Ashtray.

He grabbed it and took a puff and looked at me concerned, "You good?". I took a deep breath in and out, "Yeah I'm good. That was just my first time smoking". He smirked and took another puff of the blunt, "Well shit. You shoulda told me" he said smirking, "Ya ain't supposed to take a drag. Ya supposed to puff it". He looked at me and raised a brow while still smirking, "Yoy do know the difference between a puff and a drag? Right?".

I scoffed and lightly hit his shoulder, "Of course I do, asshole". He laughed and handed me the blunt, "Here. This time take a puff and then you can slowly start to take drags". I brought the blunt to my lips and took a puff.

He smiled, "See? Better now, since you ain't coughing and shit?". I rolled my eyes in response and took another puff and then handed it back, noticing that he was still smiling. He's really fucking cute when he smiles.

I looked around and saw Alex walking towards me.

Shit.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Sorry if there were any grammer mistakes. I hope that you liked this chapter. And thank you for 550+ views💖! Also I found out that Ashtray is like 5'1, so we're just gonna act like he's taller then that for the sake of the story.