This Is Our Story

By -GucciGemini-

BOOK 1 --------------------------------------------------------- "God what would I do without you guys." Sav... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New Book

Chapter 10

27 2 0
By -GucciGemini-

Once form was over I left my new form room as Owen walks in and I walk down the English corridor with Savannah to our classroom.

"Morning girls." Mrs Cluff says when we walk through the door.

Yet again we were the first ones in which doesn't really suprise anyone anymore. Everyone knows I hate being late.

"Morning." Me and Savannah say at the same time taking our seats on the second row next to each other.

Once the rest of the class walked in Mrs Cluff started explaining the project. She said though it is English were doing a term project about astrology. She also mentioned we could chose who we work with and we can get our phones out to do some research. She handed us a sheet of paper for us to make notes on then let us get on with it.

"Why don't we theme our project on the Greek God's and Goddesses." Savannah asked from next to me.

"Sure why not." I replied grabbing my phone and powering it on to see that Lily has already sent a message in the group chat.

I chuckled at Dylan's final text before starting to do my research side for the project. The way we are doing it is we have split it so that we have 6 between us. I have: Aphrodite, Athena, Artemis, Ares, Apollo and Dementer. While Savannah has: Dionysus, Hades, Hera, Hermes, Poseidon and Zeus.

We just searched up information for the rest of the lesson taking notes of what we found important.

We walked our of our classroom to see Lily and Owen there waiting for us. We walked over to them and then walked outside for our break. We easily found Dylan near the gates of the school.

"How was double English?" Dylan asks.

"Boring as ever." Owen replied.

"Couldn't have been that bad. Could it?" Dylan asked as we started walking inside as to many people started crowding us.

We found a table and sat down. My seat at the back of corridor right next to the wall so I was far away from the hundreds of people surrounding the area.

"What lesson do you lot have next then?" Dylan asks us.

"We all have Maths I think. Then those three have double PE while I have Geography then French." I answered as the other three nodded meaning I got the rest of there time table correct.

"Thank fuck that it's finally Friday. We're going to town tomorrow by the way there's this new café I want to check out. And I want to get some more clothes because why not." Lily says.

"Do we have a choice in the matter?" Owen says.

"Not at all." Lily replied.

"There's a suprise." Savannah said.

"I am not that bad. Thank you very much." Lily said letting out a playful scoff.

Savannah just rolled her eyes but smiled none the less. That's when one of the break time supervisors started shouting that it was time to head to lesson.

"I don't want too." Lily whined.

"You have too." I say standing up and pulling Lily up with me.

"Whyyyyy." Lily complained as we started walking to the stairs.

"Lily we have three hours left I think you will survive that long. Then we can go back to our dorm and do what we want." I said as we reached the stairs and the four of us started walking up them.

"Actually you and Lily are able to go to your dorm. I have tutoring then a doctors appointment.Then I have a family dinner so I won't be back until it's late. And I'm pretty sure Savannah has a football match tonight that she won't get back from until like 11 tomorrow morning." Owen said.

"Pretty sure Dylan has nothing to do though. He might stay with them." Savannah said.

"Yeah maybe. Not sure yet. I'll have to ask Dylan." Lily said.

"Well I mean at least that's sorted then." I said as we reached our classrooms.

The rest of the day flew by and it was finally the end of the day. Savannah walked with us so she can get her football stuff but she started acting weird a little bit after 3rd lesson and I swear I saw Jamie and Gurdas talking to her. Owen left for the library a while ago.

"See ya." I said as Savannah grabbed her stuff and stormed out of the room.

"What's up with her." Lily said as we heard a knock on out door.

"I have no fucking clue." I said as I got up to answer the door to see Dylan standing there looking pissed off.

"Come with me now you two. I have to show you something." Dylan said before he started storming down the corridor.

Me and Lily looked at each other and then followed after Dylan. He led us to a certain part of the library. We're we saw Georgia making out with some guy.

"Is that-" Lily starts.

"Owen." I finish causing the two to break away from each other like they were burnt.

"Scarlett I can explain." Owen said as he started to walk towards me.

I just took a step back as Lily and Dylan stood in front of me blocking me from Owen. I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I didn't let them escape. I just ran. I heard two sets of footsteps behind me so I knew Lily and Dylan were following me. But I didn't stop.

I reached a lake that I didn't know was here. Water has always calmed me down. So I took some small steps towards the river and sat near it. I felt movement on both sides of me and knew that Lily and Dylan were sat down.

"You OK? I can't believe he would do something like that. He always said you were his soul mate." Lily said.

I just shook my head finally letting the tears fall. I felt Lily give me a hug from the side. It took me a while to calm down but I finally got there.

"Thanks for telling me Dylan." I said in a sort of whisper.

"No problem it was the right thing to do. Very well proud I didn't hit him either. I know your other ex did the exact same thing." Dylan said as he pulled me up from the ground and we started walking back to the school.

We got back to our dorm and had some food and watched some TV but after that I fell straight to sleep.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." I say as I look at Scarlett as she slept with tear stains still on her face.

"I feel bad for her. She didn't deserve that." Dylan said laying down on my bed.

"That's just took a turn on her for the worst. I'm worried about when she hits her breaking point." I said.

It was true. After everything Scarlett has been through she has still yet to hit her breaking point. This girls probably one of the strongest people I have ever met.

"If she does we're going to be there to help her. OK." Dylan said.

I just nodded and fell into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 10 and decided that I was going to get up and ready for the day. I saw Lily and Dylan slowly waking themselves up I smiled at them as I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

I changed and went back in to the bedroom to see Lily and Dylan ready for the day. I'm guessing Lily showered last night and Dylan went to his dorm to change.

I look at the time to see it was 10:55. The door is slammed open and in walks in Savannah with Owen and Georgia following behind her.

"YOU BITCH." Savannah screamed aimed at Lily.

"This can not be happening right now." I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 253 22
Lily was just a normal girl, leading a normal life. Okay, no, she was just as strange as other people. Two years ago she left behind her best friend...
78.4K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
279K 8.9K 34
(WARNING!: DEPRESSING CONTENT, POORLY WRITTEN: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) "I deserve just as much pain as she gives me." He said fully meaning it and...