Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke

9.8K 377 521
By AshliKiwii

I put my hand on the handle of the door and opened it, hoping they weren't already outside the door. "Oh god!" I looked at the back doors and saw men in black suits already stationed there. I then looked down the hall towards the stage and saw no one was there. I quickly ran down the hall and made a left turn, hiding behind the walls.

"Let's not have history repeat itself" I heard someone say as they walked by followed by two other men. The voice sounded like it was Kokonoi talking.

"You can't say shit since you let her get away at the restaurant" another voice replied.

"Are Mochi and Kakucho waiting at the front entrance?" the third voice asked.

The sound of the three men's voices finally past me and I let out a deep breath. "Wait, did they say there's people waiting at the front entrance?" I thought as I called for an Uber/Taxi. "Maybe I can slip through the crowd and ran straight to the Uber/Taxi?" I made my way behind the stage. As I was back there, I tried to get close to the curtain so I could peek through it, but was stopped by a security guard.

"I'm sorry Miss, but you can't be back here" the man told me.

"I work here." He stared down at me.

"Oh, you're Cristal" he pointed out. "Why are you back here and not dancing right now?"

"I'm..."

A gun shot went off and I watched the security guard's eyes widen, body falling towards me. I watched in horror as I saw blood leak out of the back of his head as he laid lifeless on the floor. I let out a gasp and looked up to see where the sound of the gun came from. I could see a figure slowly emerge from the darkness.

"Akashi was right, a silent pistol was the way to go" a voice said. "So, Princess? Are you going to be a good girl and come with me?"

I didn't say anything.

"The silent treatment, huh?"

Even though I was scared out of my mind, I couldn't really just stand here. "Come on, I can't be like some of those girls in the movies where they just stand there and wait for the killer to get them" I told myself and quickly turned around. I ran away from the backstage area and towards the lounge area. I decided to take my chances with the guys in front of the building. "Maybe I can ask someone to help me get out of here?" I thought. I then shook my head, remembering how I got that one couple involved in my mess. "I can't do that."

I scanned the lounge area and saw several men in black suits stationed at certain spots in the club. I spotted an area where there wasn't any of those guys and went over there. "I need to come up with an escape plan." I looked in my bag and saw my disguise I was going to use earlier. "I mean I'm probably screwed regardless" I thought as I put the disguise on. I tried fixing my jacket in a way it could hide my body underneath it. "I might fool them into thinking I'm an old man who came to see some titties" I thought and mentally prepared myself.

I took several deep breaths and slowly walked over to the front entrance. I definitely saw the two guys that was waiting for me and tried not to panic. I just calmly, but slowly, walk through the front door. I tried not to make eye contact with neither of the men and walked over to the Uber/Taxi that was waiting for me.

"Kakucho." Mochi just got off the phone with Ran. "Ran just told me he saw (Y/n) backstage."

I heard my name but didn't react. I was very close to freedom.

"Well she can't escape through the back doors and there's no way for her to escape through the restroom windows." Kakucho watched the slowly moving figure in front of him. He thought something was off with the person he was looking at. "Her only means of escape would be through the front entrance..."

I was now in the backseat of the Uber/Taxi. "Please! You need to drive right now!" I exclaimed at the driver.

The driver was slightly thrown off by my look. "But Sir, I mean Miss, where is your destination?" the driver put the car in drive while still having his foot on the breaks.

As I looked out the window to my right, I saw the two men walk over to the car. "I'll tell you once you start driving!" I took off my disguise. My heart was racing the closer they got to the car.

"But..."

"Please just start driving!!" I yelled.

The driver started driving like I told him to. I let out a sigh of relief and looked behind me. I saw the two men stare at the car as it drove off. "Thank goodness." I tried to relax the best I could and told the driver where to take me. "They won't be able to get the apartment address from the club since I never wrote it down" I thought. "But still..."

I had the Uber/Taxi driver take the long way to the apartment just in case they managed to follow us. "On second thought, you can drop me off here" I told the driver as he past a convenience store.

"Are you sure?" The driver stopped and I got ready to get out.

I nodded my head and gave him the money I owed him plus extra. "I'm sure." I got out the car and walked behind the convenience store. I stood still for a moment to collect my thoughts. I then heard the sound of several cars speed past the convenience store. "That was probably them thinking they were still following me" I said out loud and started walking forward.

The apartment complex was actually about two to three streets away from the convenience store. "I'm so glad I took off my heels and put normal shoes on." I kept walking. "My feet would have been killing me."

It took ten minutes to get to the apartment complex and I felt like crying. I just couldn't believe that I was able to get back home safely.

"Thank the heavens!" I exclaimed as I fell to my knees after I locked everything on the apartment door behind me. "I made it back without getting caught!." I put my hand over my heart and felt that it was slowly calming down. "I think this is a sign that I might need to move to a different city." I stood up from the floor and walked over to the couch, dropping my bag on it. I then made my way into the bedroom and walked in, closing the door behind me. "That's the second time already that someone I know has somehow managed to almost have me get caught by Bonten." I let out a sigh and sat on the edge of the bed.

I suddenly felt a shiver run down my spine just thinking about everything that just happened. "I'm definitely going to have nightmares tonight."

I eventually was able to lay down and tried to go to sleep. Throughout the night, I squirmed around in my bed. I just couldn't sleep well and it was all thanks to the events that had happened. "Ugh..." I groaned in my sleep and turned over.

At this point I gave up on trying to get proper sleep and slowly opened my eyes. As I opened them, I noticed something strange laying next to my side. I knew for a fact I came home by myself last night and that no one should have been able to get into the apartment.

Whatever was in my bed knew I was about to scream and put their hand over my mouth, shushing me. "You scream, you die. Understand?" the person who was in my bed asked me. I nodded my head. "Good." The person removed his hand from my mouth and got out of the bed, turning on the lights. "Looks like you can't run off on me this time."

I slowly sat up in my bed, finally getting the chance to see the intruder who was in my home. Once I was able to identify him as the man I hooked up with, I covered my mouth. I wanted to scream so bad. The man had a smirk on his face as he watched me. "Surprised?"

"No duh" my inner thought said as all I could do was nod my head yes.

"It's kind of cute you thought you could just lock your door and no one would be able to get in" the man started as he slowly walked back over to the bed, reaching for something in his pocket. "If it wasn't for Mikey and me wanting to fuck you again, your ass would be six feet under." He held his gun up at me.

"This is it, this is where I die" I thought.

"Is she awake yet?" someone asked as I watched the bedroom door open to reveal a man with two different eye colors and a scar on his face. The man looked at my terrified posture and then at the pink haired man. "What did you do to her, Sanzu?"

Sanzu put his gun away and turned his back to me. "I didn't do anything to her." Sanzu left the bedroom, leaving me alone with the man who just walked into the room.

The man let out a sigh and walked up to the end of the bed. I flinched and scooted back up against the headboard of the bed. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you" the man told me.

"Relax? How the hell can I relax when there's a dangerous criminal organization in the apartment?!" I exclaimed in my head. "H...how did you get in here?" I stared at the man.

"Let's just say that Koko will pay for the damages" he replied.

"So they busted the door down like the FBI?" I thought. "How did you even know I lived here?"

"We just asked the Uber/Taxi driver you were with last night."

"They probably killed that poor man" I thought and looked over at the nightstand table to my right. I thought my phone was there but remembered it was in the bag I left on the couch. "Fuck" I mumbled quietly. 

"You're looking for your phone, right?" the man asked and I looked back at him. I saw him hold my phone in his hand. "I'm going to hold on to this for awhile." He put my phone back into his pocket. "Now, I'll let you get changed and meet the rest of us in your living room." The man turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"I'm a goner" I said to myself and started to cry. "I...I don't want to die..." I sat there in the bed for a good ten minutes. "If I don't leave the room, I'm sure they'll just force me out." I slowly got out of my bed and walked over to my dresser, wiping away some of the tears that were still leaking from my eyes.

I just picked out whatever and put it on, walking over to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it, revealing all seven of Bonten's executives. They were either sitting or standing around in the living room. "I see Mr. Pink is guarding what used to be the door" I thought as I saw the man named Sanzu standing by the door frame.

"Come have a sit, Princess" I heard someone say. I looked over to see the man with slicked back black and lavender/purple hair pat a spot on the couch next to him. "We need to talk."

I stood there and just looked at him. I didn't really want to go over there. I just wanted to look for the nearest escape route and make a run for it. "I can't leave through the door unless I want a cap in my ass" I thought and let out a small sigh. "I guess I really have no choice but listen to them" I continued to think as I walked over to the couch, not sitting next to the man. I sat close to the arm of the couch and placed a couch pillow between us. I heard him chuckle at this action.

"So apparently this apartment doesn't even belong to you, does it, (Y/n)?" asked the man with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

There was no point at lying...well for now at least. "No."

The man tapped his cigarette ash in the incense tray that was near him. "It belongs to a man named Satori Goto, correct?"

"Yeah."

"That's pretty smart staying at an apartment under someone else's name" I heard Kokonoi say. He was sitting in one of the recliners that was in the living room. "It made it more difficult looking for you."

"Wouldn't of had a problem if you grabbed her at the restaurant" another man mumbled. It was the man who looked like he was bored . "Same can be said with Sanzu."

Sanzu glared at the man. "Don't act like she didn't get away from you as well, Rindou!"

"Whatever."

"Are you two done?" the man with the cigarette asked. Neither men said anything, so he assumed they were through. "Anyways, you've been one lucky girl, haven't you?" I didn't say anything and the man let out a puff of smoke. "Not very talkative, are you?" He tapped his ashes in the incense tray.

"What do you want from me?" I finally asked. They were all focusing their attention on me now. "Is this because I didn't show up when you wanted me to back at the club months ago?"

"Something like that" the man next to me said. "It hurt our feelings when you flaked on us like that."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Then what is it?"

"Are boss, Mikey, wants you" a man with facial hair answered. He was standing in a corner.

"Their boss" I thought. I was now trying to recall who that was and then it hit me. I found myself wanting to punch myself in the throat now. "I should have never told him he could have me that night..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
236K 10.7K 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ!๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โI love seeing you happy.โž In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
316K 8.2K 61
Sick and Tired of your everyday life you decide to step back into an elusive career of dancing, but little did you know you would land the job of a...
109K 4.2K 31
โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚ใ‚ใชใŸใฎ่…•ใฎ็ทฉๅ’Œโ โขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ A story in which l/n y/n is forced to marry to Japan's most feared criminal Manjirou Sano. ๐“‚€" Why are you always bottling up...