Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money

10.8K 369 320
By AshliKiwii

After my so called hangout with Satori, I went back to the apartment and stayed up working on my dance routine I had plan on doing at the club. "I have to get used to my former sleep schedule anyways" I told myself as I watched over the music video and choreography videos again. "I really like this dance move." I decided to pair my phone with the TV in the living room so I could watch the videos on a bigger screen. I then made an attempt to move the couch back a bit so I could have some room to dance. "I did the best I could." I looked at the couch and saw it moved a whole two inches back. "This should be enough room to dance anyways." I shrugged my shoulders and started playing my videos.

About thirty minutes passed and I found myself laying on my couch, trying to catch my breath. "Ugh! This is what I get for not working out more or even bothering to keep up with my dancing practice!" I just laid there for awhile as the video that was playing kept going because I put it on loop. "A part of me wants to say fuck it and not go back tomorrow night." I let out a sigh and slowly got off the couch. I did a couple of stretches. "This money isn't going to make itself."

I kept practicing and practicing until I was able to somewhat mimic the moves I saw the girls do in the choreography videos. The only thing I needed to work on was the few parts I wanted to use the pole for. "I'll stop by the studio after I wake up so I can practice the pole parts." I let out a yawn and got ready for bed. "I'm actually looking forward to going back to the club again." I was laying on my side. "I'm also glad it seems Bonten isn't interested in me anymore..." I fell asleep after saying that and didn't wake up for the next seven hours.

The sound of my alarm woke me up and I slowly sat up in the bed. I let out a yawn and turned off my alarm. I then got of bed and got ready for the day. "Okay, I'll eat breakfast..." I looked at the time on my phone and it told me it was one in the afternoon. "I mean I'll eat lunch and then head to the pole dance studio." I made my way into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I was debating if I felt like cooking or eating the lunchable that was hiding behind a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice. "This must be Sumiko's lunchable she left behind from our last sleepover from two weeks ago." I moved the drinks to the side and grabbed the lunchable. "I'll eat this for now and probably get some real food later."

Once I was done with my lunchable, I left the apartment and called an Uber/Taxi. I then told the driver that I wanted to go to the dance studio I went to when I practiced for that Pour It Up routine. Upon arriving at the studio, I noticed how that there wasn't that many people in the building. "Sweet." I paid the driver and got out the car, walking into the studio. "It's just like last time" I thought as I went to one of the poles that was near a corner. "Before I even attempt that walk move, I need to see if I can still pull myself up this pole or not." I looked at the pole and wiped it down. "Here goes nothing." I grabbed the pole and started to climb.

I succeed in climbing the pole and this gave me a small bit of confidence to go ahead and try that walk move the girl did in the music video. "I'm struggling a bit, but that's okay." I took a step back from the pole. "I'll practiced a bit more and then go back home." I did exactly what I said I was going to do and left the studio an hour later. I did however grab a bite to eat first then made my way home. "Now what do I need to do?" I stared at the box that still had my wig in it. "I could go ahead install that wig." I shook my head. "Nah, if I do that and end up taking a nap before I head in tonight, I'll ruin all my hard work."

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I was thinking about what I wanted to do in the meantime until it was two hours before my shift at the club. I ended deciding to take a bath so I could relax my muscles. "This gives me an excuse to use that bath bomb I got a while go." I gathered everything I needed for my bath and went into the bathroom. I connected my phone to a Bluetooth speaker I keep in there so I can listen to music when I'm taking a shower. Once that was done, I started the bath water. "I should probably shave my legs." I looked down at my legs since I was wearing a pair of shorts. "They look okay to me."

 Yeah, I opted out on shaving my legs.

The bathtub was finally filled to the point where I wanted it. I then put in some bath salts and my bath bomb. "I'm surprised it still frizzes." I watched the bath bomb do its thing and got undress. "Maybe music would play if I actually clicked my playlist, (Y/n)." I scrolled through numerous amounts of playlist I have and clicked one that had mostly R&B music in it. "Now I can get in the tub." With that said, I slowly got into the bathtub and started relaxing.

I sat in the tub for about twenty minutes, eventually getting up and letting the water drained. I then proceeded to turn the shower on since I wanted to wash off the residue the bath bomb left on my body. "What should I do after this?" I asked myself as I let the warm/hot shower water rinse off the soap suds. "I might take a mini nap." I did another rinse and got out of the tub. I grabbed the towel I had nearby and wrapped it around me. I then left the bathroom and went into the room. 

I threw something on even though I knew I was going to end up changing into my outfit later on tonight. I still needed to wear clothes even if I do live by myself. "I think I can probably get a quick two hour nap in before I get ready." I set an alarm on my phone and crawled into the bed, closing my eyes.

Those two hours flew by quickly because now I was sitting in front of my vanity mirror putting my wig on. "I think I'll give it side bangs." I parted the wig's bangs to the side and made sure I liked the look or not. "That should be good." I gave the wig a quick tug or two to make sure it was not going nowhere. "All good. Now I need to do my makeup." I brought out all the makeup I needed and began to apply it to my face. "I might go all out with this look since this is my first time back to the club in months." I added some glitter to my eyeshadow and gave myself some winged eyeliner. "Just a few more touches and lipstick, then I'm done."

I finished my makeup and put my outfit on. I stared at myself in the full body mirror and spun around. "It looks nice" I told myself as I walked over to the dresser to get a pair of sweats to put over the bottom half of my outfit. I then went to go search for the bag I used to take with me so I could put the money I make in it. "It's around here somewhere." I tossed around a couple of things in my closet until I found my bag. "There's actually some money still in here." I put the money away and put my heels in there and a few other items. "Just need to put a jacket on and I'm good to go" I thought as I found my performance jacket.

Just as I was about to leave my room, I grabbed the item I brought at the Halloween store. "Can't forget this bad boy." I left the apartment and called for an Uber/Taxi, letting the driver take me to the club. I got out of the car and felt a nervous ping shoot throughout my body. "I haven't felt like this since I first started dancing at clubs" I thought as I entered the building. A couple of the people who were working there greeted me and told me it was good to see me again.

"Cristal! You're back!" Rika ran over to me and hugged me once I entered the dressing room. "I thought you left the country or something."

"Haha, no. I've been sick" I lied as I walked over to my locker. I took off my jacket and sweats, placing them into the bag I brought with me.

"Well I'm just glad you're feeling better" Akame started. "I thought something bad happened to you because of Bonten."

I grabbed my heels and put them on. "Really?" I mean truth be told, I did go into hiding because of them.

"Yeah." She let out a sigh of relief. "I just wished a certain blue hair girl would heed my warnings about them."

"You talking about Aoi?" I asked her as I went ahead and put on my the Halloween disguise I brought.

"Well she is the only one of us with blue hair" Rika commented and looked over at me. "What are you wearing, Cristal?"

"Well you know how Halloween is right around the corner?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I just thought I would get into the spirit of Halloween early."

"I see."

I went to go check myself out in the mirror. "I'm not trying to jinx myself about Bonten, but if they are here, I hope their stupid enough not to notice it's me with this disguise" I thought as someone walked into the room.

"(Y/n)!" Asuka walked up to me. "I'm so glad you're back." It looked like she was about to cry. "I don't have to worry anymore."

"Worry about what?"

"It's, uh...I was just worry about you, that's all."

I stared at her because I noticed how she struggled with the words she just told me. It made me somewhat suspicious. "...yeah."

"Anyways, you're going to perform last tonight."

"Okay."

Asuka got ready to leave the room. "Also, take the off." She closed the door behind her.

"Well there goes that plan." I took off the fake moustache and glasses. "They probably wouldn't have helped me out much to begin with" I thought as I put the disguise away. I then let out a deep sigh. "Why do I have to perform last even though it's my first day back?"

"Who knows? It's usually Aoi who goes last" Akame said as she sat back in her chair.

"I'm guessing she's performing right now?" I asked as I went to go sit in my own chair.

"Yup. She was a little peeved about you taking her spot" Rika told me. "It's crazy because you were the one who would perform last in the first place." She shook her head.

"She'll get over it" I said.

Sometime passed and it was finally my time to perform. I got out of my chair and got ready to head out of the room. Just as I was leaving the room, I passed Aoi. She shot me a nasty look and flipped her hair.

A part of me wanted to say something but I didn't. "I'll just show her with my performance." I walked towards the backstage area and told one of the workers what song the DJ should play for me since I forgot to tell him earlier when I showed up. "Okay, (Y/n). Let's do this."

"Now making her way to the stage and making her great comeback! Give it up for Little Miss Cristal!" the DJ announced as I started walking out onto the stage towards the pole. I wiped the pole real quick and the DJ started playing She Knows by Ne-Yo featuring Juicy J. I then stood in front of the pole with my back facing it.

'You know, from the moment she turn around

She know, how to back it up and drop it down

She know, she what all the fellas looking at

Cause they know, soon as her song come on it's a wrap'

I was now holding myself up on the pole, almost levitating/floating off the ground. I slowly made my feet/legs mimic a walking motion.

'And she loves the attention

That she get when she moves, yeah

Showin' out with her home girls

Hypnotizing all the dudes, oh'

I was just having a lot of fun performing to this song at this point and didn't pay any attention to anyone else that was in the club. I was really feeling myself with this song and was low-key sad that it was about to be over. "Man, I really do miss being able to perform like this" I thought as I got ready to walk off the stage. "But I do need to workout/practice some more" I continued to think, making my way towards the dressing room.

"For someone who hasn't been working for six months, you still got it, don't cha?" Rika asked as I walked into the room.

"Yeah, but I started running out of breath out there" I replied.

"Well I guess little Miss Cristal decided to stop playing hooky and show up for work tonight" I heard Aoi say from her chair. "You were 'sick' right?" She put empathizes on the sick part.

"I did have a fever, but okay..." I walked over to the mirror and checked my makeup. "Whyvis she always so hostile towards me?" I thought walking over to my locker. I grabbed my lipstick and went back over to the mirror.

"Anyways, since you've been gone, I've become their favorite."

"Who's?" To be honest, I don't care.

"Don't play dumb, you know exactly who I'm talking about."

"I've been gone for like six months, Aoi." I looked at her through the mirror. "So I don't know who you're talking about."

"I'm talking about Bonten, stupid."

I dropped my lipstick on the ground. "Did you say Bonten?" I turned around to face her.

"Yeah?"

"So, they've been here?" I thought as I felt my body start to shake. "When was the last time they were here?"

"About two weeks ago." Aoi turned her back to me. "Look, they even marked me as one of their special girls." She then turned back around with a smirk on her face.

I was still in a small state of panic, but I did see the tattoo on her back. "Oh no..."

The sound of someone's phone ringing took me out of my state of shock for a brief moment. "Hello? Oh! Ran, baby!" Aoi started walking around the room while she talked on the phone. "Did you just get here?"

"I've actually been here for a while now" Ran told her on the phone.

"Really? Well I hope you were just keeping your eyes on me and not her tonight."

"Her?"

"Cristal. She came back tonight."

"Really?" Ran whispered something to Rindou who was close by. Rindou nodded his head and informed the others the news he just heard. "Was that her who performed just now, taking your spot?"

"Who cares?." Aoi looked over at me. "Are you going to request me tonight for a private dance?"

Ran lied to her because he knew I was probably in the same room as her. He didn't want it to seem like they were on to me just yet. He then let out a chuckle. "Of course, Sweetie."

Aoi let out a small squeal as she finished her phone conversation. Once done, she gave me a smug look. "Hear that? Ran Haitani will be all over me tonight."

"I...have to go home..." I went back over to my locker, grabbing my bag. I put my sweats, jacket, and normal shoes back on as quick as possible.

"Leaving so soon?" Aoi asked. "Aren't you going to give an encore for your comeback performance?" At this point she was mocking me and I didn't care. All I care about was getting the hell out this club.

"No" was all I said as I walked to the door of the dressing room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
236K 10.7K 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ!๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โI love seeing you happy.โž In which, Mikey the leader of Japan's scariest criminal organization, Bonte...
107K 4.2K 51
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
130K 1.9K 41
๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a Stripper, in her Friend's Strip club. Get...