Nothing To Prove

By TheBluntWeirdo

'If we pretend to be together, I might make you mine for real.' When sweet Samantha fakes a relationship with... More

Introduction, Yeah!
1 Not a Normal Night
2 Trying To Impress You, Dumbass
3 Can't Help Myself With You
4 Why Should I Care?
5 Deal or No Deal?
6 It Might Be More Than Physical
7 I Can't Handle You!
8 Getting Along Too Well
9 He Ran Out of Salami
10 That's Why You're Single
11 That's It, Baby. Fight Me.
12 A Freak Like Me
13 Let's Calm You Down
14 We're All Sick In Some Ways
15 I Know You Need More
17 My Little Goddess, That's What She Is
18 In a Cruel World, We Stand.
19 Bittersweet Happiness
20 Stop. Trying. So. Hard.
21 F*ck Her Into Confidence
22 What A Sad Illusion This Has All Been
23 I Was Right About You
24 Please, Just Open Your Eyes
25 Do You Miss Me Too?
26 I'm Awake, People!
27 The Final Chapter

16 Literally Blood, Sweat, and Tears

51.7K 1.2K 1K
By TheBluntWeirdo

Samantha

On the day we were supposed to go to Malibu, I started my period.

And by period, I mean mother nature was ripping my ovaries like a piece of paper in a shredder. I had cramps, I was bloated—oh, AND I had a cold sore on my lip. Yay me!

Luka had done my nails. As desired, they were long and painted nude, and—dare I say— sexy.

Except I couldn't wipe my butt, type, and every time I picked my nose, I'd remove a chunk of my brain instead of a booger.

Anyway, we arrived at the hotel at noon, packed just enough for a photoshoot. The location was a Californian dream. Marble floors stretched towards floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. The foamy waves crashed onto the shore as seagulls soared in the sky.

The skimpiest white bikini was waiting for me on the bed.

"THIS is what I have to wear in the pictures?" I picked up the small bottom. It was basically a thong! I was petite, but full in the boob and butt department, which would be something to celebrate if I wasn't covered in stretch marks, cellulite, scars, moles and hair.

"Oh, fuck no." Ashton lifted the bikini top with his finger. "Can't you wear something else?"

The hotel had gifted us a welcome basket with beauty products, champagne and candles. I picked up the note which said to enjoy and include them in the pictures.

"Whatever." I grumbled, grabbing the top from him. "Let's change and get this over with."

"Did you bring something to cover up with at least?" Ash followed me on my way to the bathroom—

Wow, it was bigger than our living room! An oval bathtub shone under a sunroof, a luxurious towel draped next to its gold faucet.

"The last apartment I lived in had cockroaches and mold in the bathroom." I laughed.

"Are you wearing something over that?" Ash blocked my view, jutting his chin at the bikini in my hands.

"This will barely cover my nipples." I held the top against my chest to study it.

"I know." He gritted. "That's why I'm asking."

"My ass will also be all out, jiggling and whatnot. There's really no coverage."

"Are you trying to piss me off?" He feigned curiosity. "Hm? Is that what you're trying to do? Because it's working."

"Oh, come on! It's not that bad."

~

I changed my tampon—accidentally pinching my vagina thanks to my nails—and put on the white bikini set. I tied a sheer pink wrap that covered me from my hips to my ankles with a side slit, then layered as much hair across my chest as possible.

I was filming myself as a warmup as I stepped into the main room. Ashton stood there waiting with the most upset expression. The disapproval hurt. I couldn't handle this right now.

"What are you doing? We have work to do." He scolded when I pulled out my weed pen from my bag.

I took a long drag and sucked it deeper into my lungs, then exhaled.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Can you stop judging me?" I meant to sound angry, but the lump in my throat made it difficult.

"I'm not judging you."

I grabbed my purse and turned to leave. "Let's just get this stupid thing over with."

We took the elevator downstairs and walked through the lobby out the pool. The place was paradise. Artificial trees surrounded each corner, made out of different shades of pink balloons. Flowers in similar colors floated on water by white potted greenery and lounge beds.

"I can't believe this!" I jumped with excitement.

"Relax." Ashton scanned the area. He looked so tense.

"Is this too girly for you?" I smiled, holding his hand.

He glanced at our hands, a small curve lifting his lips.

A few influencers our age were grouped across the pool, listening to music. The other two sides were taken by unimpressed, middle-aged men who might've been billionaires.

"Do you think they're sugar daddies?" I whispered to Ash. We had taken over the last empty corner (aka was the most picturesque option, thank God).

"Why do you care?" Ash grumbled, sitting on the edge. His back was towards the pink tree as I positioned the tripod to face him.

"You know, in case I need options." I teased him, biting back a grin.

"Oh, yeah?" His pinned gaze and dark chuckle were borderline terrifying.

Securing my phone on the tripod with long nails was a nightmare! I propped on my knees on the step underwater to lean forward. Damn it, the phone fell. I climbed on my elbows to—

"I swear to God, Samantha. I'll take you upstairs and fuck your brains out. Stop."

"W-what?" I laughed. Heat washed over my body from his serious voice, the dirty image causing a tingle between my legs. "I'm fixing the phone, dude."

We were just roommates.

"I don't think I've ever met a men with such an aggressive sex drive." I finished setting up and neared him.

For the first pose, I had to stand between Ashton's legs with my knee propped on his thigh. I was always nervous around Ashton, but right now I was dizzy and feverish. Instead of my head being flooded with a million thoughts, it was zeroed in.

All I wanted was to feel his hands on me.

I climbed the steps towards Ashton until I was out of water from the knees up. Ashton held my hips and slowly raked his gaze from my eyes down to my chest, waist and legs.

"What are you doing?"

"Posing." I slowly slid my knee on his thigh and snaked my arms around his neck.

Ashton chuckled and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"No, you're fucking not." He stood and quickly picked me up, turning away from the camera.

An embarrassingly loud cry mixed with laughter burst out of me. Some people looked, but I couldn't pay attention with Ashton's amused lips so close to me.

"AAAW, ya'll are adorable! That was such a cute moment!"

Three young women stood behind us in colorful bikinis. The one talking to us had long, blonde hair and a tall, slender body. Her blue eyes and plump lips were goals.

"I took a video by accident if you want it." She flashed us a smile as Ash set me down.

"Oh, thank you..." I laughed so lamely. "Yeah, that'd be great."

"Nice tripod setup you got there, are you guys travel vloggers?" asked a redhead in a green bikini while the blonde gave me her phone to enter my number.

"No, we're just a normal couple," Ashton sighed, looking away like he was exhausted.

"Aw, how nice! Yes, couple's content is huge nowadays," said the blonde. "I know some couples who make eighty-thousand dollars a month."

"Really?" My eyes widened.

"Oh, yeah! Erika's also pretty successful." She pointed at her friend with shoulder-length hair and a black bikini. "We're invited to a Sephora campaign next week."

"Wow! That's like my dream," I chuckled sheepishly. "Do you have any tips for me?"

"Never say no to anything." She narrowed her eyes at me with amused curiosity. "Even if it's out of your comfort zone."

"Oh, then no wonder I'm not making it anywhere." I tried to joke.

She chuckled. "You should follow me. I always repost about upcoming events."

"Oh my God, really?" This was too good to be true. I rushed to get my phone from the tripod, forgetting about my long-ass nails. As a result, my phone slipped from my hands and fell in the pool.

"No!"—the sudden clenching of my body caused mother nature to attack. It was one of those lumps. "Oh, no...."

"I got it." Ash bent over by my legs to pick up my phone. I was fucking bleeding.

"I need to get to the room. Now."

"Okay, I'll come with you." He handed me my phone—

"No. You have to stay, we can't lose this spot." My voice was mechanic. I robot-walked out of the pool so nothing would spill out. "Uh, sorry. Can you give your info to Ashton? I have to go."

"You okay?" Ash asked.

"Perfect!" I grumbled under my breath. "Sooo perfect."

Upstairs, I changed tampons and tried to scrub the blood off the bikini bottom. It didn't work.

I couldn't take pictures like this. This was horrible. Tears welled up with panic.

I changed back into my dress and lit up a joint, using one of the candles they set on the bed. My phone was thankfully back on. Two of the girls had already followed me on Instagram, I stalked their pages. They had over a hundred-thousand followers each, their feed full of luxurious locations and their gorgeous bodies.

I approached the window overlooking the pool and spotted Ashton with them. He was gesturing with his palm and saying something while they leaned forward with undivided interest. Well, it didn't look like I was needed there.

After a minute though, he looked at his phone and typed something. Was he texting me?

My heart skipped a beat as he did.

"What's taking so long?"

"I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Stalking you through the window."

He looked up at the building and made eye-contact. A crooked smile formed on his lips, then he typed something.

"You little creep, get over here."

"Why? Aren't you enjoying the attention?" I giggled when he shook his head annoyedly.

"No. I only need yours. Come here."

"How is he so hot?!" I whined. "Stop saying things like that or I might actually believe it."

Ashton looked up, this time more serious and curled a finger to go to him.

It was so hot in there, I could hear the fire crackling.

Why could I hear the fire crackling?

I turned towards the sound and—THE BED WAS ON FIRE.

The candle had fallen on the bedsheets and now the gift basket was burning like a bonfire. I screamed and ran to grab a pillow, putting the fire out. Within seconds, the alarm blared my eardrums and sprinklers poured the room.

Now it was DEFINITELY a failed photoshoot.

~A/N~
At least... she networked? Let's see how these influencer events go... (hehe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7.7K 34
••• This is a story about a girl. A girl who lied all too well. One who was bored, pretty, and sad. A girl who mastered the art of pretending. Pr...
4.7K 51 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
5K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
6.3K 169 39
I am not too good at describing a book. If you like Smut type stories & adult content then this story is for you! Give it a try and see what ya think...