Jungle (GxG)(Lesbian Story)

By taylenking

Maxim "The Nox" Nightingale, also known as Noxious is a competitive, untroubled and energetic fighter of the... More

♛ 1
♛ 2
♛ 3
♛ 4
♛ 5
♛ 6
♛ 7
♛ 8
♛ 9
♛ 10
♛ 12
♛ 13
♛ 14
♛ 15
♛ 16
♛ 17
♛ 18
♛ 19
♛ 20
♛ 21
♛ 22
♛ 23
♛ 24
♛ 25
♛ 26
♛ 27
♛ 28
♛ 29
♛ 30
♛ 31
♛ 32
♛ 33
♛ Epilogue

♛ 11

32.4K 1.3K 104
By taylenking

I shot a text to my friends to let them know I was leaving with Maxim as she drove down the highway. Almost immediately, they sent me dumb comments about how safe sex was the best sex, and how to make sure that a condom was being used. I shot a text back insulting their knowledge on sex, even though I knew they were just joking about the condom thing. Maxim drove with her eyes on the highway. I was still sitting in the backseat, anticipating arriving at her place. I'm sure she lived in a nice apartment or something, like a penthouse. I bet her bed was soft and felt like laying on clouds.

We didn't say much since much didn't need to be said. Both of us were ready for each other, so there really wasn't a need to whisper dirty things in her ear or anything like that. I already couldn't wait to get back to her place and if Maxim was to say anything else sexually to me then I'd be overly tempted to touch myself. My body was already sensitive to the touch in anticipation for Maxim's hands. I chewed on my bottom lip anxiously as she drove. Finally, the car pulled up in front of a huge skyscraper. Maxim jumped out, closed her door and then opened the door for me. I thanked her as she politely helped me out of the car. A man in a tuxedo came and took Maxim's car to park it.

In silence, we casually walked towards the elevator. People in the lobby that knew of Maxim congratulated her on her win. She gave them award-winning smiles and grins, which made some girls blush vigorously. When we got onto the elevator, Maxim pushed the top floor and hit the button to close the elevator doors before anybody else could get on. We were standing beside each other, but as soon as the elevator doors closed, Maxim grabbed my hips and pushed me against the wall. She kissed me deeply and I kissed her back as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I hopped up to put my legs around her waist and her palms met my ass. Our tongues battled each other as we kissed lecherously. The elevator dinged, and Maxim walked off the elevator leading both of us to her room. I sucked the skin of her neck gently as she walked towards the door. She fumbled to find her key in her pocket but once she got it, she unlocked the door.

Maxim led us throughout the sumptuous space of her modern-style penthouse until we came into a bedroom. She threw me onto the bed and began taking off her shirt. I slid off my heels as I watched Maxim unbutton her dark jeans. She unzipped her pants a bit slowly as if she was teasing me. I was enthralled by how fit she was. Her stomach was toned and she had observable, tight abs. It was like the curvature of her defined abs led down to the V-sculpted cut near her hips. What the hell did I do to earn having sex with someone like this? Is this like good karma or something? I'm not sure but I thanked God for this opportunity to be with the captivating Maxim Nightingale. I also thanked Gloria for breaking up with her because if she didn't do that then none of this would be possible. Instead of staring at Maxim and all of her glory, I managed to climb out of my dress. I threw it aside so it wouldn't be in the way. Now, I was only in my bra and panties and across from me Maxim was in a sports bra and a pair of boxers. The Calvin Klein boxers sat low on her hips as she climbed on top of me. I put one hand on her hip, and another on her cheek as she leaned over me. I kissed her lips softly and she gave me a smirk before kissing me back.

Her hand reached to one of my bra straps, and she pushed it down my shoulder. She left sweet, gentle kisses down my neck to the edge of my shoulder. Her lips moved down my arm and as her lips moved lower so did her body. Maxim moved her head down to the middle of my stomach. She began sucking at the skin. I leant up to take off my bra and she gazed up at me. When I got it off, Maxim kissed back up my body. I pressed my back down against the comfy bed and ran my hands down her stomach. "Your body is unbelievable, baby girl," she whispered before tucking a nipple into her mouth. She sucked on my nipple as her other hand cupped and massaged my opposite breast. My chest heaved as I ran my fingers through my hair. She swirled her tongue around the nipple a few times before tucking it back into her mouth. I let out quiet moans at the pleasure Maxim was giving me. I don't know if it was her, or if she was just better but everything she did felt ten times better than anyone else had given me. The way she kissed, sucked, rubbed and even bit my body was nothing but exhilarating bliss. She bit my rosy bud a bit roughly and I let out a sharp moan as I reached down to grab her dark hair. "They're so nice and puffy," Maxim commented on the buds on my chest. They were swollen as Maxim took her time pleasuring them. If she wasn't sucking on one, then she was rolling her fingers on the other, or even plucking them. I was ready to orgasm and she hadn't even touched my cl-t yet.

Finally, Maxim preceded down my body to the waistband of the sheer black thong that I was wearing. She wasted no time to slide the garment down and off my legs. Her tongue swiped across her lips as I divided my legs in anticipation. She pressed her thumb against my aching cl-t and rolled it slightly as she stared up at me. I bit down on my lip so harshly that I drew blood. I had never been this sensitive for anyone. Maxim stared at me darkly. "Don't hurt yourself, that's my job," she chuckled. Her wintery breath hit my p-ssy and I nearly lost it. I knew when her tongue met the area that I would come immediately. She tucked my labia into her mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Maxim," I moaned out as my chest heaved dramatically. Her lips detached from my lower lip, and she brushed her tongue against my c-nt. Her fingers spread my lips apart and soon I felt her tongue against my cl-t. She rolled her tongue around it just a few times before my body began shaking and I was rushed with overwhelming ecstasy. As I had my orgasm, Maxim rubbed my thighs and sucked on my cl-t slightly. I was turning red all over, and my breath was hefty as I pulled Maxim's hair roughly. Shamelessly, I screamed out her name multiple times along with streams of curse words. When I came down from my high, Maxim kissed me from my p-ssy back up to my lips. I held her face as I kissed her lips deeply. I reached my hand down her boxers and she pulled away to bite her lip.

"It's not fair unless you get yours too," I whispered, my voice raspier than ever. Maxim gave me a bit of a smirk. She removed my hand from her boxers and pulled them down. I bit my lip as I stared at her p-ssy. She had a landing strip leading to her folds. Maxim took off her bra revealing not only her precious little nipples, but her full chest piece. Her tattoos definitely made her even sexier. I sat up so we were facing each other and kissed her lips softly. I took her shoulders and pushed them down to the bed as I climbed on top her. She chuckled a bit before tucking her lower lip between her teeth.

I kissed down Maxim's body, stopping to nip and suck at all the random tattoos she had on her body. Maxim bit her lip as she watched me. She was trying to hold back her moans, but every now and then I would hear something escape. I kissed and licked along her hot abs before finally getting down to her groomed p-ssy. I alienated her legs from each other and palmed her cl-t slowly as I dipped my head down to lick her inner thigh. Maxim sat up on her elbows as she stared at me. I looked back up at her with innocent eyes as I finally removed my hand from her pearl. Like Maxim did to me, I began brushing my tongue against her p-ssy lips before tucking one of them between my lips. Maxim lied there with a hand behind her head, while the other caressed my hair as I serviced her. After a while of just sucking at her lips, she began to get impatient. She began groaning and grinding her hips, but I continued to tease her. Once again, I kissed the inside of her thigh. Finally, I lifted up the hood of her cl-t and touched it with my tongue. In circular motions, my tongue slowly rolled around her cl-t and she finally let out an audible moan. "So sexy," she told pruriently. My cheeks blushed as I moved my tongue from her cl-t. That's when she groaned, "I take that back."

I giggled as I sat up and spread her legs a bit wider. I slotted myself between Maxim's legs and slowly began rubbing my p-ssy against hers. As I rocked my hips, Maxim held my hips tightly and watched them. "F-ck," she mumbled after a while of heavy breathing and sweat pouring from the workout. Maxim came and I was finally relieved. I was tired from the constant rhythm of moving my hips. Maxim was in shape so she wasn't even f-cking effected. When she orgasm, she squinted her left eye adorably and let out a loud, "F-ck!"

Once we were done, I lied down beside Maxim, absolutely exhausted. She grabbed the covers and we got under them. Maxim grabbed my body and pulled it towards her. A sweet smile spread across her face as she kissed my forehead. "That was really f-cking good, baby," she whispered. At first I was caught off guard by her calling me that, but then I remembered I had asked her if we could act like we were dating even when we weren't in public. I just wanted to know what it felt like to at least feel loved. "You should stay the night."

"I'd love to," I whispered before pecking her lips.

The next day, I didn't wake up until that afternoon and when I woke up, Maxim was still asleep. She slept adorably in the fetal position. Her phone kept ringing over and over again on her dresser, but it seemed to not wake her up. I wasn't sure whether to answer it or not. It could've been an emergency, but I didn't want to invade Maxim's privacy. After a few more rings, I finally walked over to get the phone. Gloria's name was on the screen and there was a picture of her holding a giggling Ivo. I bit my lip and answered the phone. "Hello," I answered.

"Dammit, Maxim! Ivo is driving me crazy! You promised that we'd go to the zoo and-"

"I'm sorry, but this isn't Maxim. Uh, she's actually still sleeping," I replied. Gloria groaned on the other end of the phone. I could hear Ivo in the background asking his mother repeatedly about if they were still going to the zoo. "I can wake her up and make her get ready if-"

"No, f-ck it. It won't be the first time she let Ivo down." Gloria seemed down about Maxim not being able to make it and I felt like an asshole. If it wasn't for us having sex last night then she might actually be up. "Thanks for answering though. Is this Lavender?"

"Uh, yeah. It's me."

"Well, tell Maxim she's an asshole for me, Lavender." Gloria hung up the phone without warning, and I slowly sat the phone down.

"Already going through my texts," a groggy voice asked. She was staring at me and her eyes were half-closed. "Gloria used to do that sh-t all the time. Weekly checks. Every Friday, she went through my messages and pictures without fail. Talk about trust issues." Maxim slowly sat up and ran covered her face with her hands. "F-ck, what time is it?"

"Uh, I actually answered your phone because someone kept calling. It was Gloria. Maxim, it's like three in the afternoon. Ivo's really upset that you haven't shown up yet. I asked her if she wanted me to wake you, but she told me not to. She also called you an asshole." I loved how we were both f-cking naked and having a casual conservation.

"Sh-t. There's no point in going now. The zoo closes at five. I feel horrible. He probably had his hopes up and everything." Maxim seemed genuinely disappointed in herself. She stared off into space as she shook her head. "Are you just getting up, too?"

"Yeah, but Maxim, don't get discouraged. You can still take him somewhere like a park or something. I'm sure he'll be just as happy," I said as I grabbed Maxim's phone. I handed the phone to the fighter. "You should call Gloria and tell her that you'll still take Ivo somewhere before she breaks the news to him." Maxim gave me a nod and she smirked a bit. "And stop looking at my tits. While you do that, I'm actually going to take a shower if you don't mind."

"Not my fault you have TV tits. The bathroom's in that room over there and you can borrow some of my clothes."

"Great, now, I'll be fashion-less for the remainder of the day."

Maxim gave the middle finger. "Bitch, my fashion is a trending topic daily. Fashion Police stays complimenting me."

I rolled my eyes at Maxim and entered the bathroom. The bathroom was just as big as my whole apartment combined and I truly wished I was over exaggerating. The shower was huge and there a big Jacuzzi bathtub. Rich bitch.

-

Leave some comments. Whatever is on your mind. What'd you have for dinner this evening or if you're like in f-ck all land and it's morning, how's breakfast? It's the most important meal of the day. Stay healthy. Eat an apple. It keeps the doctors away, so I've heard. Life tips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 16.3K 56
"I'm selfish. I'm arrogant. I'm a jerk. I'm a sarcastic asshole. I'm an idiot and I make bad choices. So what? I still want you." "You ever get t...
451K 16.5K 55
"Sometimes the hardest thing in life is accepting that no matter what you do, you can't plan for everything to end accordantly. Sometimes, it's the...
53K 1.3K 22
"Murdoc is a fucking jerk and doesn't get me at all!" "The bloody dullard's too narcissistic to even notice us, let alone me!" Complete opposites who...
17.1K 462 23
I'm going to be editing this story soon look out for the new updates!!!!- 01/19/24