REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

2.8K 142 33
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XLV

YEAR 2008

You blink and immediately get a tissue paper to wipe the blood coming out of your nose when you remembered those scenes from your life before time leaping here. Man, those memories are extreme! You don't know if you can face Mikey with a straight look from now on after finding out how the two of you shamelessly fuck on the ferris wheel.

It's been a few minutes, and you heard the door from the living room open. You know, all of them are here. You didn't go out of the kitchen but you know Mitsuya will be extremely shocked with what he's about to see. You continue cooking dinner as you hear voices from outside. They seemed to be talking. What you heard primarily is Mitsuya's shocked and confused voice asking the repeated questions, "Why,", "How,", "What," and another "How?".

After cooking the steaks, sashimi, teriyaki, and preparing the rice balls for the dinner, you went out of the kitchen and saw Izana, Baji, Shinichiro, Emma, and Mitsuya all sitting on the sofa. They are talking casually but Mitsuya still looks shocked and all. The people that just arrived greeted you and you greeted them back, and when Shinichiro asked you why Mitsuya was there, you told him to let Mitsuya explain what happened.

The entire night ended well. They learned about what Leepon Fang did and it makes Baji even more excited about the battle with them. After a few hours, Mitsuya who's still filled with bewilderment bid his farewell with his sisters and thanked you for what you've done for today.

The entire day is tiring but fortunately, it went well.

Because the memories that you keep seeing are memories with Mikey before your death, you are 100% percent sure that he has something to do with it. You don't know what Mikey did or what you did to him, but you're sure that only Mikey can solve this riddle in your life.

Save Sano Manjiro.

That's what I must do. If Mikey did something unwanted to you before your death, then why is the fire to save him so strong that your courage in living depends on it? It's not just him, but everyone related to him, you want to save them all.

As of the moment, you are in front of an apartment and you click the doorbell. After a few seconds, the gentle looking eyes of a man welcomed you, and you gave him a short smile and bow. His calm eyes widen a little upon seeing you, but you know he's welcoming you warmly.

"(Y/N). I didn't expect you'd ring my doorbell today." Guren, your brother, stated as he let the door open widely, "Coincidentally, I'm free right now. Do you, by all means, predicted that I would be here now?"

"I know you are free right now, nii-san." You answered and gave him the box of doughnuts that you bought earlier, before you entered inside his apartment.

It is his temporary place since he'll only stay in this country for at least three months before going back to the United States. You know he has a lot on his platter of work that must be done, but you're here bothering him for an important reason.

The apartment where he's staying is spacious and comfortable. His place is too clean and tidy, too minimalistic as well. He's really an organized person. Guren lets you sit on the sofa as he prepares some cola for you. After that, he sits on the couch in front of you and looks at you in a professional brotherly manner.

"It's the first time my sister knocked on my door like this. I presumed the matter is something unbearably important." He started and leaned on his couch as he took a small bite from the doughnut, "How can I help you, (Y/N)?"

You stayed calm and looked directly into his eyes in a deliberate manner. You want to be as professional as ever, "Brother, I have a favor to ask you."

He didn't say anything as if he'd expected it already. He just waited for you to continue.

"It's about what's going to happen two weeks from now." You mumbled in an almost inaudible manner, "I don't want to say it right now directly in front of you but here... here's the letter with the full details of what's inside my head."

"Two weeks from now, what's with that date?"

Your eyes lowered down and a glint of sadness plastered on them, "The final battle."

"(Y/N)." His voice turned serious. He has a lot of influence as well as experience to not know what this final battle is all about, "What am I missing?"

You held the enveloped letter tighter while you are still averting your gaze from him. You don't want to make him worried but it's inevitable. At the end of the day, you can only ask for his help in order to turn everything into places. With his power and connection, you know you can rely on Guren about the final touches of the future.

"The biggest delinquent gang in the country is setting everything to an end, nii-san. When that time comes, I want you to be prepared for what's about to happen. I will need your help, it's you that I can only trust with this matter."

He accepted the envelope and gave it a glance before looking back at you with a serious gaze.

"Do you think after hearing these... I will let you join the battle between them, (Y/N)?" His tone is dangerous and concerned, like a father knowing her daughter is on the brink of death, "You shouldn't and you wouldn't."

You didn't faze. You remained calm, giving him a small reassurance that you'll be fine. You give Guren an impassive look and he's giving you a dangerous one.

"Everything is in the letter, nii-san." You stated politely, still as calm as the river, "After you read them, you can talk to me again."

His jaw clenched but he stayed silent. He's staying calm, too, but his dangerous presence is all over the place. You know he's concerned for your well-being but he must know how he can't do anything about it. He put the doughnut that he's holding down and opened the letter you gave him.

You are watching his expression as his eyes move within the letter. You see the small shock in his expression and the way his jaw tightened. You can see the concern, the glint of anger, and the shadow of disbelief in his face. All in all, you know he would extremely refuse to help you but he has no choice.

When he finished reading, his face remained calm and impassive. But you know, deep inside, Guren is in distress with what his little sister was about to do.

"What have you done, (Y/N)?" He asked in a low voice as he breathed deeply to calm himself, "With all these things, are you planning to—"

"Are willing to really listen to me now, brother?" You asked and Guren exhaled in exasperation. He's never felt frustrated in all his missions before but when his own sister is at risk, he felt anxious.

"Go ahead. Tell me what you must."

With those words of approval, you started speaking to him not as his sister, but as a person who just wants to make everything better for everyone.

After your private and confidential talk with Guren, you ride back on your motorcycle towards the riverside park. There are no one in there and you're just glad because of that. Your heart feels heavy as you go down on your motorcycle and sit on the grassy slope just meters away from the calm-looking waters.

Mikey in this timeline knows nothing with what his future self will do. The memories that visit my senses, it is all about him. What exactly is Mikey's connection with my death?

You exhaled heavily as you get a small stone beside you and throw it with all your force towards the water. The stone causes riffle effects as it finally sinks deep. Like a stone, you're genuinely wondering how deep will you sink.

"Damn it." You whispered and remembered what the future holds— one thing certain, it doesn't hold something dear.

You heard an engine from behind you and you straightened when you turned around and saw Mikey sitting on his motorcycle while looking at you calmly and impassively. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here, Mikey?" You asked in a little loud voice as you looked at him for him to hear what you just stated.

He went down from his motorcycle and your heart starts racing inside your chest when he walks towards where you are and sit down beside you while he's looking at the calm riverside.

"No. What are you doing here?" He asked back, his deep voice enough to make the frustration inside you halt for a moment.

Even from the time before you time leap here, Mikey never fails to make your heart beat malfunction. He's here, beside you, and that's enough reason for you to calm down even for a little.

"I ask first though," You muttered, "But I'm here to breathe some fresh air. What about you?"

Mikey didn't reply. His eyes are calm and dangerous, and burdened. You know that it has something to do with the upcoming battle. Honestly speaking, you can feel like it will be hard for Mikey to fight his friends head on but he's still doing it nonetheless.

You exhaled and closed your eyes to feel the freshness of the air once more. You are frustrated but you disregard your feelings for now. You lie down on the slanted ground and stare at the clouds with calm eyes.

"You don't want to fight them, don't you?" You started out of nowhere.

He remained silent, and you continued.

"I would be on the other side of the place, and I would certainly fight you as well. I don't want it, Manjiro. I don't want to hurt you or fight you at all cost." You added in honesty. Your eyes are still close but you can feel his gaze on you, "The entire battle... you never wanted any of those. What exactly do you want, Mikey?"

Again, he didn't reply.

You sighed in a little exhaustion, both mentally and emotionally. You don't want him to see your vulnerability because he's been carrying a lot as well. You'd rather face the miseries inside you alone than show it all to Manjiro.

"I have something to confess," You whispered as you open your eyes and stare at the calm bluish cotton clouds, "I think my future self loves the future you."

I think I love you at the moment, too.

"We're not in the relationship, but we're at least something like that. You are the leader of the criminal syndicate, while I'm an intelligence asset of the police investigating you. You hated me, believe me, but you didn't kill me yet, thankfully."

His silence is deafening but again, he's listening to all your words intently. You close your eyes once again because you don't want to see his eyes right now. The battle is near, and you might break even before being there.

You can't look into his eyes.

Because you know what's about to happen.

And it's extremely painful for you.

"You know what, Manjiro... I am tasked to destroy you. In order to do that, I must make you fall in love with me," You whispered and chuckled gently. You feel your heart tightened, "But fate is a bitch because it is I who fell for you."

You use your arms to cover your eyes. Seeing Manjiro or looking into his eyes right now is the last thing that you want to do.

"I think I love you... no damn, I know I love you. I no longer want to do my mission, I am cornered. I don't want to hurt you, Manjiro, I no longer want to destroy you. But I must... because if I don't, there will be a lot of casualties. I don't know... I...I'm lost right now. The future... everything that is about to happen... it's..."

You stopped and pressed your lips tight. You see nothing right now but darkness. You prefer it. It is better this way.

"You know what... I'm sorry. I shouldn't tell these to you. You and him, the two of you are different but so much alike. For now, I don't know anything else about what happened to us... it's just so complex, Manjiro." You whispered, "You are probably confused, I apologize again. I'm really sor—"

You freeze and your heart skips a beat when you feel a soft lips pressed into yours.

Your arm is still covering your eyes but you feel him pressing his lips and kissing you gently. Unknowingly, your heart starts beating fast. His lips moved as the kiss went deeper. Now, you feel thirsty and intoxicated for him... again— like what you feel with his future self, you love Manjiro in this past as well.

You just love him whatever the timeline is.

His hot breath brushes against you as he gently bites your lower lip before he pulls backwards. Mikey held your waist and pulled your arm away from your eyes.

"Look at me." He whispered in a calm but deliberate manner. He's not giving you a command, rather, his gentle voice feels as if he understands all the unspoken words inside you. His voice brings shivers down your spine.

Slowly, you open your eyes. The light from the skies flickers for a second, and as your sight adjusts, you see Manjiro staring straight into you with a small smile on his lip.

"Manjiro—"

"I'm glad you love the future me." He stated as he straightened up and looked at the skies.

His hand finds its way to hold yours and keep it warm. Your heart can't take it any longer. You want to hold him tight. You want to be with him forever. But...

A tear falls into your cheeks as you stare at the calm skies. The frustration and the anxiety inside you grows bigger every second.

"I'll do everything to keep you safe, (Y/N). This time, it's my turn to protect you."

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader แด/ษด, แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ษด แด€แด แด‡ส€แด€ษขแด‡ 16 สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขแดœส แดกสœแด แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด€ ษขแด€ษดษข...
6.9K 248 18
{โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก} ๐Ÿ„ธ ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ ๐Ÿ„ธ ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…†๐Ÿ…‚ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜†๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ...
50.8K 678 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
53.3K 1.6K 17
Tokyo Revengers x Top Male Reader Manjiro Sano/Mikey x Male Reader Past/Bonten Arc: Together during childhood, through teenage years and now, togeth...