My Crazy Patient

By pinky_sweetoo

Swasan hot shot... A doc and patient love story.,, a patient fell on his doctor... More

Copyright ยฉ
Character Sketch
2 : Madly In Love ๐Ÿฅฐ
3 : Stalking Her
4 : Eager Sanskar
5 : Proposal
6 : Marriage

1 : First Encounter๐Ÿ˜

1.2K 88 39
By pinky_sweetoo

Hey guys,, after so many days.. I am writing a new story on #SWASAN...

This Totally different love story.... Hope you like it....

And yeah please manage my English while reading as my English is really bad ...

----------------------------------------------

My Crazy Patient :

Chapter one :

Let's start******

A college scene :

Two boys siting in canteen…  having drinks…. And talking to eachother while looking at girls lustly….

Karan " Sanskar yar, your dad is forcing you to get marry, then why don't you married to ahana… !!.... Look how hot she is… n infect she love you also…. " he lustly seeing ahana…

Sanskar said while sipping drinking " no yaar, i am not interested in a girl…. I wanted to marry a women…. "

Karan eyes become widened " what…. Are you mad!!!!!!....... Seriously…..??? "

Sanskar said while giving him a serious look " yes i am serious….. And look girls are not satisfied me, like women do…. "

Karan gives him an unbelievable look….

—----------------------------------------

Next scene…..

At hospital :

Sanskar had an accident… he got lil injured…  his friends took him to a nearby hospital…

Nurse are applying medicine on his wounds, on his head…. He is given her non-interested look " nurse…. Please don't put bandage,,, it will effect my beauty…." 😛… he said

Nurse gives him a WTH look…. And continues her works,, ignoring him….

After some time :

Nurse turns after bandaging him, she turned to go… but she stop seeing the doctor coming…." good afternoon mam…. "

Swara replied with smile" same to you… "

Nurse left.

Sanskar turned towards the doc he about to say something… but stopped, after seeing the beauty in front of him…. He lost on the track….
Her beauty mesmerised him….

She is wearing beautiful yellow colour frock 👗 till her knees… and doc coat🥼 over the dress….

Swara came towards him and stand in front of him…  looking at his injury.. "hello Mr!!! You ok???" she waves her hands,, n she asked when she saw him lost… 

Sanskar look at her face from to close … again lost in her natural beauty…. 

Sanskar look at her face from to close … again lost in her natural beauty…." Beautiful..!!!! " he whispered but unheard by her.. 

Swara again waved " are you listening…!!!" 😜

Sanskar said while coming back in senses " yeah…. M ohk…." he immediately getup…. And he doesn't know what to do…. 😅

Swara look at him " its ohk… please have a sit….  I have to check your report…" she sit in front of him, to her doctor seat… 

Sanskar also sits…  and then again he lost in her beauty… admiring her eyes, her lips…. Her long hair…. 😍

Swara said again professionally, after checking his report " you ok.. Your reports are fine…  no inner injury… and yeah your bandage will open after three to four days… you may leave now… " 

Sanskar said while thinking about leaving (because he don't wants to leave from here😅) " yeah…  thanks doc…." he sadly getup… and leaves with heavy heart…  

—------------------------------------------

Outside the hospital :

Sanskar to his friend " oh god…  look at that doc…. I fell in love with her…. Please find her personal details… i want to know…. "

Karan " are you mad…  at least look at her age… she is elder than you…." 

Sanskar said while giving him an uninterested look " i don't care…." 

—-------------------------------------------

Next day :

Sanskar lay on his bed from his stomach…  sketching Swara's picture…. 

Sanskar look at her " oh god, how gorgeous you are…. I can't wait to see you…." 

Then his phone start ringing,,, showing its karan…. 

He attend the call " han, bol karan…" 

Karan replied " yaar, sansky…  I am going to enjoy my night with a hot chick… and i also take one hot girl number for you…. Do you wanna come??? "

Sanskar replied in irritate tone " i dont wanna come…. And please don't call from now onwards, ever for this shit…. " he cut the call… 

Here karan, shocked by his reply…  how he can change within a day…. 

Sanskar again start his sketching….. 

After Some time he done sketching her picture,,, then he pick up the paper and give a kiss on her lips…. And admiring her beautiful face… 

—-----------------------------------------

After three days :

Swara called the next patient in…. 

Here Sanskar came…." hello doc… "

Swara look at him" oh hi…. How are you… "

Sanskar " much better now… " he said that, in hidden words…  because how he spent three days without seeing her…  

Swara" Sanskar u may sit… " then she coming towards him …. 

Sanskar look at her again when she getup from her seat….
He looked at her from top to bottom….

She is looking  as usual stunning…. 

She came in front of him and start opening his bandage…. He starts his work,,, admiring.. 

Swara done her work after some time…. " Sanskar, your injury is healed…." 

To be continue ******

Target : 50+votes and 300 views.

Next : Sanskar again came to her with his injury 😜

So guys howz the first chapy???
🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Which scene you like most???
Any scene you want???

Must give your views on comments section...
And don't forget to do votes also...

Take care..
Bye... 👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.6K 61
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
193K 13.9K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
575K 30.8K 49
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
174K 35.5K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...