LOST IN SPACE /WILL ROBINSON

By saanvinarang_01

Anna windsor someone who had no idea who she would become in the future and what problems and situations she... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS
THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS PT. 2
ANNA WINDSOR
A BIT IN THE FUTURE
THE GLOWING BOOK
DARK AND LIGHT
THE TIME LINE (IMPORTANT)
THE CHRISTMAS STAR
RESOLUTE
A QUESTION
24TH COLONIST GROUP
JUDY ROBINSON
THE MECHANIC
ALL ABOARD
SCHOOL
GIRLFRIEND
THE ATTACK
IMPACT
ALONE
WILL AND ROBOT
THE ICE
ROBINSONS
DIAMONDS IN THE SKY
INFESTATION
JUST TOGETHER
RUN AND HIDE
LITTLE SECRET
WE WERE HERE
PLAN
ONE LAST TIME
THE TOWER
TRANSMISSION
THE ALIEN CREATURE
THE RETURN
STAYS
TRAUMA
THE GUN
COMFORT
1962
TRAJECTORY
THE CAVE
RESURRECTION
PLS READ!
LEFT
STRANGER DANGER
READ!!
DANGER!

CONTACT

271 7 34
By saanvinarang_01

"Running away is easy, its leaving thats hard..."

  THIRD PERSON POV

It felt like there was no end to this. Anna felt like she was just sinking deeper and deeper. She couldn't breathe, couldn't move. She didn't have the energy to struggle. It was all pointless. It felt too real.

But then she was shaked vigorously but there was no one in sight. "Anna, Anna." Someone said. She hoped that it was her mother, or father or James. She hoped that it was a bad dream and she didn't really loose them. But no that was not it.

"Anna wake up." A voice said a little louder this time. She gasped for breath and bolted straight up. She still felt like she was drowning in water and coughed a few times.

She was sweating and was trying to catch her breath. "Here." Someone said and handed her a bottle of water. She wasn't in the right state to recognise the voice but took a sip of water and caught her breath.

She looked around cluelessly and took a long breath, it was really dark, almost seemed like she was still on that room.

"Here you go." Will said and handed Anna her glasses.
"Why is it so dark? Is it still night?" Asked Anna.
"Anna um.. its you actually." Penny answered.

Anna was confused for a moment with Penny's answer but soon realised what she was talking about. She sighed and closed her eyes. After a few seconds, the darkness, the shadow started to disappear. Soon they were met with brightness of the sun.

Anna was met with the concerned faces of the robinson siblings. Robot stood behind them, his blue lights moving really fast.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Anna asked with a chuckle.
"Are you okay?" Asked Penny.

"What do you mean?"

"Anna you were gasping for breath, twitching in your sleep and sweating." Judy answered Anna's question.

"You had us worried there, are you okay?" Will asked, really concerned for Anna.

"Oh that." Anna started with a nervous laugh. "Just a bad dream, nothing to worry about." She shrugged it off and stood up.

"Really?" Will asked still worried. The rest also getting up from their crouched position.
"Yeah, nothing to worry about." Anna said shaking her head slightly.

The siblings understood that Anna didn't want to talk about it so they didn't  push against the topic more.

Their bags were packed and they were all set to go.

The truth was, Anna was worried. Now she remembered why the room from her dream was so familiar. It was so because it had appeared a few times before.

It happened when she was having some sort of vision. It hadn't happen since she had found about her light powers. So when it happened again it scared her. She was curious about whose  voice it was, which was apparently herself as it said.

And what did the voice meant with good luck. Was she in any danger? All these thoughts came into Anna's mind. She wanted to tell someone about it, she needed someone to talk.

There was only one person to whom she could tell without any worry and would understand her. It was her brother, James, but that wasn't possible. It made that worse and made Anna miss her family more.

She pushed that aside for some time because something else needed to be done now.

"Come on, we gotta get home before mom and dad does." Judy told Will who had rock in his hand that robot had given to him just then for his collection.

"We'll come back for you." Penny said looking at robot and followed Judy out of the cave.

Anna walked to Will and robot. She was hesitant for a moment but then gave in and hugged the robot. She wasn't sure if he even knew what a hug was. He didn't hug back and Anna understood that.

"Meet you soon." Anna simply said, grinning and went out of cave as well but not before giving Will an encouraging pat his shoulder.

Judy, Penny and Anna waited for Will outside for some time before he came out the cave. "You okay?" Anna asked.
"Yeah let's go."

Then they started the journey back to the jupiter, silently.

"We need to play cool when we get inside the jupiter." Anna said braking the silence.
"Yeah, wait, I see the chariot coming." Judy said spotting the chariot not too far away from the jupiter.

"We need to hurry, just do anything when we reach." Judy said and they all ran inside to different directions.

Anna ran to her room, grabbed a book and her headphones and then went to the hub where Will was sitting on one of the chairs, his tablet in his hand, headphones on and his legs on the table. He gave Anna a thumbs up.

Anna heard Maureen and John calling out for them. She sat down on the window seat and pretending to read with headphones on.

Maureen and John entered the main hub and reached to Will. He pretended not to listen to the for a while until Maureen tapped his shoulder.

He greeted Maureen with a hug. Anna went up to her and greeted her and John as well.

"Hey Anna, you were reading geography with music on?" Maureen asked with a laugh referring to the book in Anna's hand.

"Uh.. yeah helps to.. concentrate." She answered.

"Oh okay, sometimes I did the same, are you okay by the way, you look a bit tired?"
"Yes I am." She smiled weakly.

"Oh hello. I didn't expect you back so soon." Penny said in a cheerful voice as she entered the room, in bathrobes and a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Hi honey." Maureen said to Penny.
"Hi mama." She said smiling. Anna resisted the urge to laugh by the acting and the way she said that.

Then Judy came in jogging, water sprinkled on her face so that it would look as sweat and a water bottle in her hand.

"Hey mom." She said greeting Maureen with a hug.
"So everything been okay here?" Asked John.

"It was boring." Will lied smoothly.
"Very boring." Said Anna, sitting on the seat on the right on which Will was sitting on.

"Where's the robot?" John asked, drinking water from a bottle.

The four kids glanced at each other, nervously.

"What's going on?" Maureen asked.
"I think he wandered off. He wasn't here when we all woke up." Answered Anna.

"We considered going after him, but it just seemed pretty irresponsible." Said Judy.

"Okay. I guess uh someone has to go find it." Said John.

"I hope it hasn't gone far." Said Maureen getting up from the chair she was sitting on and walking out of the hub, John following her out.

Once Maureen and John were out of sight, Penny, Anna and Will looked at Judy smiling.

"You said 'he'." Said Will.
"What?" Judy asked her little brother.
"The robot. You called him he." Answered Will, getting up and coming to stand beside Judy. Anna and Penny doing the same.

"Its just a pronoun." Judy said simply.
"Yeah but pronouns matter." Said Anna.

"Hey, you are gonna tell dad the truth tomorrow right?" Judy asked Will.
"Yeah. Sure." Will said nodding.
"Okay."

"You guys think he'll be okay out there." Will asked worried about his friend.
"The robot? Of course." Penny said smiling.
"Yeah, you picked a good spot." Said Anna.
"We're the only ones who know where he is. He'll be fine." Judy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls managed to calm down Will as he was really worried about robot. Anna also encouraged Will to tell John about the robot soon and was sure he would understand his son no matter what.

The other survivors were about to reach the jupiter 2 in about 10 to 15 minutes. So, Maureen and John were preparing for the meeting that was gonna take place.

Anna also met Don, who was beyond happy to see her again.

"Hey windsor." Don said as he saw Anna walk out of the jupiter.

"Don heyy." She answered as she reached up to him, giving him a high-five. "Maureen and John told me about the-well everything." She said awkwardly.

"I assumed so. I am sorry about your family." Said don. He felt really bad for her when he got to know about the crash and made him remind how he was left alone as a child.

"Its alright, I do have a few questions for you though." Anna changed the topic.

"I knew this was coming." Don said referring to the fact he was a smuggler and obviously john and Maureen told her that.

"So, Mr. Importer-exporter, how'd you get past the security and allotment system?" Anna asked, laughing at don's over dramatic self.

"Yeah thats for me to know and you to well never find out." He said pointing  his finger to him and then Anna.

Both chatted until the other survivors arrived. Victor being victor started giving everyone instructions to meet in the robinson's Jupiter's main hub for the meeting.

Anna kept getting sorry from everyone for the loss from her family which completely didn't help her situation and made her feel worse. Nevertheless she gave them all a sad smile.

She was worried about her so called dream. She felt like she could tell Will but didn't want to make him more worried than he already was. So, she let the matter go for now.

Everyone was attending the meeting, even kids. So they gathered in the hub of jupiter 2.

Some found somewhere to sit while others stood and listened to Victor. They all were trying to find a way to get the resolute notice the exact location of the survivors.

"The resolute can detect light or massive amount of heat." Anna pointed out when others were giving suggestions.

"If it were to be seen from space, we can't produce heat also considering the fact we don't have any fuel." Said Maureen.

"Okay then we need light bright enough for the resolute to see from space." Said Victor.

"How are we going to do that?" Asked Peter beckert.

Everyone thought of light and then felt like everyone realised at the same moment and glanced at a sudden person, sitting on one of the seats around the table.

Thank you for reading.
Vote and comment
Have a great day
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 164 49
Being one of the people that left earth during the reset was not on: Rose, John's, or Lily's list. They all now have to learn what it means to grow...
1.7K 147 40
Long ago, in a small solar system in the universe, a young girl was born. However, this girl had the power to go through space with ease with no cons...
61.7K 3.4K 34
After the Ship Masters arrive Violet seizes her chance to experience life beyond the Farm. She learns that a planet nestled in the stars is waiting f...
192K 5.4K 81
Y/N L/N is of the hundreds of residents of the mothership from Earth, the Resolute, and she descends to space with her mother and father after passin...