The Queen's Heart

Od CrisCee21

Kathlina has ruled her kingdom with only sincerity in her heart. Her people love and adore her, including the... Více

2
3
4
5
6
7
8

1

261 11 0
Od CrisCee21

"Shall I leave for the night, My Queen?" Kathlina's eyes fluttered beside her. The naked woman was adorned with rose petals and her favorite scent, lavender. A smile tugged on her lips, as she looked at the pure innocence that portrayed on the young woman's face. Those eyes held no impurity, even as the woman's head rested between her thighs from day break to night's end.

"You can, my darling," Rain smiled, wondering what the Queen was thinking about. Even with all the nights that they'd spent together, Kathlina had never once forced her to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with, unlike her past bedmates. But in all honesty, she loved pleasing her Queen.

"Are you sure? If you're still..." As Rain's hand moved onto Kathlina's waist, a piercing voice echoed through the room.

"I see that you still have this young girl under your service," Lance stepped further into the room, jealousy boiling in the pit of his stomach, as he looked at the woman beside his wife. Kathlina quickly grabbed a satin robe from the chair, and wrapped it around her body.

"And you're still barging into my chambers uninvited," she cursed under her breath, feeling uncomfortable under the harshness of his eyes. He hadn't seen her so naked since their wedding night, and even then, she'd refused to sleep with him.

"You're my wife, I can do as I please," his voice was as unconvincing as the vows Kathlina had recited on their wedding day. Kathlina turned to Rain, and forced a smile to hide her anguish.

"Darling, you should head home," she handed Rain a robe, "give your parents my well wishes for me," Lance crossed his arms over his chest, as his eyes travelled over each and every curve of Rain's body. Of all the women in the land, his wife had to bed a woman that he despised.

"I will, you know where to find me when you need me," Rain slipped on the robe and walked past Lance, his eyes meeting hers for a moment.

"We need to talk about this," he muttered, the rage in his chest increasing.

"What do you mean by this?" Kathlina asked, without any remorse. She tightened the sash around her robe, as his eyes pierced through her flesh, causing anxiety to rise within her.

"That woman, how can you sleep with her, and you won't even sleep with me, your husband?" Lance had asked that question for the past five years of their arranged marriage. If it wasn't for the power that she possessed within her veins, he would have probably raped her the same night that she'd almost let him have her.

"You know why, Lance," Kathlina turned away, trying to hide the faint blush on her cheeks. She didn't want him to see the slightest vulnerability within her, for it would feel like he'd gained power, which she wasn't willing to allow.

"No, I don't, you've slept with women countless times, yet you can't sleep with your husband? What illness do you obtain?" After their marriage, joining the two greatest Kingdoms on the planet, Kathlina could never believe that she'd actually married a man like him. He was so weak, underdeveloped. He possessed no mind to rule like she did, but yet, he was her husband.

"I'm not obligated to do anything I don't desire, Lance. And I'm not willing to let you touch me, ever. Do you understand?" He gritted his teeth and stepped back. The last time that he'd tried to touch her, she'd almost broken his arm. Luckily, she'd realized what she was doing in time, before she actually did severely hurt him.

"Yes, My Queen," he mumbled, almost sarcastically, "I'll leave you for the night then. I wish you the best of dreams," as soon as Lance left her chambers, Kathlina discarded her robe, and called for one of her loyal servants.

"Fix a bath before bed?" The servant nodded, silently observing the nudity before her. For sure, Kathlina was a goddess, and not only because she'd gained the title at birth because of royalty.

"Follow me, My Queen," Kathlina knew that Lance was probably off to bed one of his many cocottes. She sighed, as the water enveloped her body, soothing her tense muscles, that had been sore from squirming under the passionate touches by Rain for most of the night.

"Thank you, Qaz. The water's lovely," the servant stood in the corner, overlooking the Queen in her bath. Many women in the palace had fawned over Kathlina, and a lot of men did too. Sexual Orientation was one of the greatest things about the Kingdom, Xiano, since everyone was accepted, even though men still disliked the right.

Kathlina had never placed a label upon herself, but she'd never slept with a man either. In her defense, she'd attempted to a few times, but never actually went through with it. A woman's touch was unlike a man's. Kathlina didn't need to feel a man's shaft to know that she wouldn't enjoy the lovemaking. She needed a woman's body to connect with hers, soft lips to comfort her own, and delicate hands to touch her aching skin.

Growing up in royalty was one of the most difficult possessions in Katalina's life. If she was a mere commoner, she probably would have ran off with Rain a long time ago.

She still could. But how could she abandon her people? She was the Queen, and obligated to make sacrifices for her land. Even though it meant that she had to put up with that overbearing man, with eyes of steel, wandering where they shouldn't.

When her skin had softened enough, she rose from her bath, only to be wrapped in a cotton cloth immediately. A soothing breath fanned her ear, and as she turned around, her servant stood in front of her with lust in her eyes.

"My Queen, I could make you feel better, if you let me," Kathlina frowned. What was it with everyone wanting to bed her? The only person who she wanted was Rain.

"No, dear. I'm worn out for the night," she decided against scolding the young woman, "light a few candles for me?" Qaz nodded with hurt in her eyes. Wasn't she beautiful enough to be taken by the Queen? What did Rain have that she didn't?

"Of course, My Queen," Kathlina closed her eyes, as Qaz dried her skin. Qaz's eyes savored the stunning curves of the goddess's body. She bit down on her bottom lip, as her eyes travelled over the smooth curve of Kathlina's groomed mound.

As Qaz's fingers brushed against Kathlina's opening, a moan left her lips. Kathlina could almost visualize Rain beside her, stroking her softly, and leaving love bites on her neck.

Rain was the only woman who Kathlina had ever allowed to mark her. It symbolized something deeper than just lust. The feelings that she possessed for Rain was unlike any other, but she'd never confessed to it, she couldn't. Not when she could never leave her marriage.

"Qaz, have you ever made love to a woman?" The question caught the young servant off guard, but made her eyes glimmer with hope.

"No, my Queen. I've always wanted to save myself for you—" Maybe it was the denial of her intense feelings for Rain, or the pulsing of her hormones, but as Kathlina guided Qaz into the bath, she lost all thought.

"Take a bath first. I'll wait for you," Qaz nodded and began to discard her clothing. Kathlina headed over to her bed, and closed her eyes, as her back hit the bedsheets.

She'd bedded many servants, but after meeting Rain, she'd devoted herself to only her. But maybe it's time head back to her old ways, where she didn't save herself for just one woman.

"My Queen," Kathlina opened her eyes, only to see the naked body of her loyal servant. She never knew that Qaz could be so breathtaking under the layers of her clothing.

"Come here," the queen purred, stretching her hand for Qaz to take.

"I've dreamt of this for so long," Qaz confessed, as the queen's eyes darkened with lust. At that moment, Kathlina wasn't thinking about Rain or her duties to her Kingdom. All she thought about was being able to take the beautiful woman in front of her.

"Darling," it felt odd to whisper such an endearment to someone other than Rain, "are your lips as soft as they seem?"

"I hope so," Qaz leaned in, making the first move as though she'd kissed Kathlina so many times before, but it was the first time, and hopefully, not the last. Kathlina's body shivered, as slim arms snaked around her smooth back, grasping her in a way she'd always loved to be held.

"Go slow, darling. Make the time we share last longer," Kathlina brushed long, blonde curls behind Qaz's ears, and moved her thumb across a soft cheek.

"I want to please you, My Queen," there's nothing Kathlina loved more than being taken. But she wanted to be the one in control, at least that's the mood that she was in at that moment.

"You are pleasing me. Now lye back and spread your legs for me," Qaz didn't need to be told twice. The thought alone of being touched delicately by the queen could have the young girl shuddering and panting.

"No one's ever touched me, I promise," Qaz assured, not that her virginity was required. But Kathlina knew that she'd have to make Qaz's first time memorable, and thankfully, she'd developed enough skills to do just that.

"Darling, just enjoy me," Kathlina leaned forward, the faint sight of blonde curls on a beautiful mound making a smile form on her lips. She'd pleased women so many times, and taken many first times, but she'd never slept with someone as young as Qaz.

As the thought invaded her mind, she knew that it was too late to reconsider. She didn't want to reconsider anyway. The brush of her lips against trembling wet lips made it impossible for her to stop. The sweet nectar against her tongue had her own pussy lips trembling, begging to be touched. But she wanted to please Qaz, and then she knew that she'd get her turn after.

The moans that echoed through the room had the servants outside breathing heavy. They'd always heard the faint cries of pleasure coming from the Queen's chambers, but never like that.

"I don't want to—" Kathlina's eyes met Qaz's, as she continued to savor her righteous flesh, "please, I'll... on your..." Kathlina wondered why the young servant was reluctant to cum against her lips. She loved the feeling of every drop meeting her tongue, as she drank it all in.

"You taste marvelous," Kathlina rested her chin against Qaz's stomach, as their breathing evened out.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to—" Kathlina placed her finger against Qaz's lips to silence her.

"Stop fretting, darling," Kathlina soothed and leaned back. She stretched her arms and reached for the silk bed sheet, "come here," she requested, as she fixed her own pillow. Qaz wasn't surprised by the nurturing kindness of the queen. She'd observed how Kathlina treated Rain, and knew that she was one of the humblest souls to walk the land.

"Can I please you now?" Kathlina smiled and rubbed her thumb against Qaz's lips, as she laid beside her.

"You already have—" when Rain entered the room, her heart immediately sank. Seeing the queen in bed with someone else, in only a matter of hours after they'd made love, caused her more frustration that she'd ever imagined.

She always knew than Qaz was after Kathlina's heart, like many of the other women in the Kingdom.

"I see you've bedded someone new," Rain knew that Kathlina would eventually sleep with other women, and despised the day when it would happen. But witnessing it, with all the compromises that she'd made, broke her heart into a million pieces.

"Rain—" Katalina's eyes widened, and she slipped away from the servant's arms. Grabbing her robe, she noticed the sadness in Rain's eyes, tainting her own.

"I thought I'd keep you company with your bath, but I should have gone home instead," Rain turned to leave, but Kathlina rushed over to her.

"I—" the queen was lost for words, "I didn't mean to hurt you, darling."

"I'm sorry for interrupting your evening. I'll leave now," Rain tightened the robe around her body, as her eyes travelled over to Qaz, who still laid on the queen's bed.

"Please, I hate it when you're upset," Kathlina regretted what she'd done immediately. How could she be so foolish?

"We all must please the queen, mustn't we?" The harsh tone didn't only hurt one heart, but two.

"She didn't touch me, please, I'm in—" the words almost slipped out of her mouth.

"You're?" Kathlina bit down on her tongue, and held in her breath.

"I love spending time with you, please don't be upset," Rain wanted to fall into the queen's arms, and forget about ever seeing Qaz completely naked, where she should have laid instead.

Rain had turned down so many marriage proposals, just so that she could be faithful to the queen. But she finally realized that she needed to move on.

"I'd like to be relieved of my duties to you, will that be a problem?" Kathlina's heart broke in two. She'd never felt her composure weaken as it did that moment.

"I'll never force you to do something that you don't desire, darling," and that's the answer that Rain expected, but also didn't want.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

25.4M 764K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
1.9K 58 23
The Princess just want someone to love without judgement and hatred. She wants be her own person and not live in an arranged marriage like her parent...
5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...