𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚...

Door dovahdrabbles

Tom Hiddleston is one of the most popular guys in school. He's on the school's rugby team as the star player... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

10

73 7 0
Door dovahdrabbles

The next morning, Tom was the first to wake up.

He stole a glance at his phone that was plugged up on the nightstand and saw that it was almost nine, but they would be missing the rest of summer school so it didn't matter that they woke up late. His mother had told him last night that she called the school and made it to where Loki and him could take their tests from home. The only thing they'd have to do was pick it up from the school sometime during the week and drop it off in the front office once they finished.

Tom was glad his mother was letting him miss school with Loki. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving him all alone.

He reached a hand out and gently brushed the loose strands of hair from Loki's forehead. The two were asleep facing one another, legs intertwined. It seemed that Loki needed his touch to be able to do anything, but that didn't bother Tom in the slightest. He wanted to be the one person Loki trusted if he didn't trust anyone else.

Tom scooted closer and carefully wrapped his arms around him, tucking Loki's head underneath his chin and smiling when the raven immediately curled up to him and buried his face into his warm neck.

Then he stiffened.

"Tom?"

"It's me, darling."

He felt Loki let out a breath of relief and snuggle deeper into him, lashes fluttering as he was still in between being asleep and awake. Tom smiled and cupped his cheek, pulling his face away from the warmth of his neck to look him in the eye, "You're beautiful, you know that?"

Loki smiled weakly and Tom felt so relieved that he was still himself somewhere in there. He knew it would take some time before Loki was back to how he was before.

"You remind me of those Norse goddesses that were worshipped hundreds of years ago." Tom said softly, so soft that it was almost a whisper.

His words piqued Loki's interest.

"Which one?"

Thomas grinned, "Nyx. She was the goddess of the night. She had hair just like yours, pale skin like yours.." He slowly brushed his hand through Loki's hair, "She was also known for being the most beautiful goddess, and very mischievous."

Loki's smile widened and he leant into Tom's touch, "Did she have a husband?"

"She did. His name was Erebus and he was the god of darkness."

"I think you are more of Baldr. He was the god of light, joy, and summer." Loki said softly, snuggling deeper back into Thomas's embrace.

Tom chuckled, "Then we can be Nyx and Baldr."

Loki smiled and curled his arms around Tom's torso, "We can."

A comfortable silence fell over the two for a while until Loki spoke again.

"If we're going to do our work from home, I'll need my backpack from my bedroom." He said quietly. The thought of going back to his house- the one place everyone is supposed to feel safe at- where his own brother had tried to rape him..

He grimaced.

Tom frowned and nuzzled his nose into Loki's hair, "Are you sure you want to go get it?"

"I am, but..I want to stay here after we get it. I feel safer here with you and your family."

Loki smiled at the thought of Tom's sisters who had come to check on him last night some time after Thomas fell asleep. The girls had been at a sleepover the night it happened and immediately comforted him and even offered to have a girls day out with him when he felt ready to go back out in public. The thought of spending time with them doing makeup and pedicures- oh Loki was so giddy.

He was pulled closer into Tom's warm arms and he smiled as familiar lips pressed to his forehead.

"You're safe here. I promise you that. The police are supposed to call later to see if you're ready to tell them what happened." Tom said, stroking his jet black hair and back soothingly. The gesture made Loki practically melt.

"I think I'm ready to tell them, but only if you come with me."

Tom smiled down at him, "Of course darling. Don't rush yourself though, the incident happened only a day ago and I don't want you to feel like you have to tell them right this instant."

"I'm honestly not ready," Loki sighed, "but the faster I tell them, the faster he is arrested and we won't have to worry about him anymore."

Loki had a point, he supposed. He just didn't want Loki to rush it and make himself feel worse.

"Besides, I think telling someone of authority might help. Especially if they're a psychologist." Loki closed his eyes and breathed in the faint smell of Tom's cologne. Citrus and wood. Home.

"If that's what you want to do I won't stop you baby."

"Thank you." Loki whispered in response, feeling sleep creep back up on him. His eyes were burning and probably bloodshot from all of the tears he had shed yesterday.

Then he was abruptly pulled out of his sleep by Tom's phone ringing on the nightstand. He jumped and Tom immediately soothed him, "It's just my phone darling, it's not him. You're okay."

Loki nodded, trying to catch his breath from the sudden scare. The sound had reminded him of the window.

"Hello?"

A few minutes passed with the usual responses like "Mhm, Okay," and then finally, "No. Bye."

"Who was that?" Loki asked curiously, noticing Tom's clenched jaw. He reached up and cupped Tom's jaw, working the stiffness out as he explained it to him.

"It was your mother. She's in a frenzy and demanding you come home, to which I said no."

Loki's eyes widened, "You said no?! Are you crazy!"

Tom grinned. "Maybe."

***

"Do you think she knows?" Loki asked quietly, already tucking his head as they climbed up the porch steps.

Tom tightened his grip on the raven's hand, "I think so. The police were here when she got back from the hospital."

Great.

Before Tom could open the door, it swung open and Loki's mother came out, sobbing hysterically and pulling Loki into a bone-crushing hug. "Oh Loki!" She wailed, squeezing him tightly and nuzzling his hair.

He immediately flinched and retracted away from her, not used to the affection and the sudden feeling of arms reminded him of Thor coming up behind him. He yanked away from her and stumbled backwards into Tom's arms.

Frigga's eyes filled with tears at his movement. "Loki? I'm your mother!"

"Frig-"

"I'm your mother! Why did you pull away from me!" She cried, reaching for him again. Loki moved behind Tom to shield himself away from anymore unwanted affection.

He buried his face into the back of Tom's shoulder and gripped onto his shirt as Tom spoke. "Frigga, Loki has been through something extremely traumatic. He said he doesn't want anyone but me to touch him." Tom explained to her in a soft voice. Frigga immediately narrowed her eyes and tried to push between the two, but was stopped by Thomas.

That was when he saw him.

Thor. In the kitchen. Having his wounds treated like he was the victim in all of this.

Loki must have seen him too. He gasped and hid his face entirely behind Tom's back, already feeling tears fill his eyes.

"What is he doing here?!" Tom demanded, watching as Odin wrapped his head in a bandage.

Frigga's glare sharpened, "I know what happened, but it's over now and they are brothers. Thor is my son. I will defend and protect him no matter what. Now Loki, you march your butt in there and apologize to Thor and go ahead and get started on the dishes. I'll have more chores for you to do when you finish those."

"Excuse me?"

Frigga stopped in her tracks at Tom's tone.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He seethed, anger intensifying as Thor made eye contact, eyes searching for Loki. "He raped Loki! He hurt him, he forced himself onto him!"

Tom's face grew red with pure rage and he pulled Loki more behind him as Frigga reached for him again. "Get your fucking hands away from him!"

Loki began to panic. If Odin heard any of what Thomas was saying he'd be dead. So, he did the only thing he knew would help. He pulled Tom's phone out of his back pocket, typing in the password (the date they started dating), and called James.

***

Five minutes into Frigga and Tom's very heated argument, Diana and James pulled up.

Loki let out a breath of relief as James stepped between them and Diane led him off to the side, far enough away from Tom and Frigga that she couldn't reach for him again. Frigga immediately noticed Tom's mother and stormed down the steps.

"So you'll let your little boyfriend's mother touch you, but not your own?! Who the hell do you think you are, old bat?! That is MY son!"

Diane narrowed her eyes, "He most certainly is not. Loki is MY son-in-law. MY son. I have clothed him, fed him- given him a job. What have you done besides abuse, guilt trip, and neglect him?"

Loki anticipated Frigga's outburst and shoved her away from Diana right as her hand moved to make contact with her face.

Due to the yelling outside, Odin and Thor had joined, watching as Loki shoved Frigga away from Tom's mother. Odin stormed over and grabbed the collar of his shirt, "How dare you touch your mother that way boy! I ought to-"

THUMP!

Odin fell to the ground with a groan, face smashed into the dead grass, nostrils flaring with anger. Loki looked up to find Tom's father there, absolutely fuming with Odin's arm trapped behind his back on the ground.

He searched desperately for his boyfriend and once he found him leading Diane away from Frigga, he threw his arms around Thomas' neck and wept silently. Frigga had tried to hurt Diane, Odin had tried to hurt him, Thor was close by- everything was becoming so overwhelming. James walked over to the couple and placed his hand on Loki's shoulder, "Go grab what you need to son. I won't let them get up there to stop you."

"T-Thank you." Loki blubbered, hiding his face into Tom's side as he was led into the house and upstairs to what used to be his room. The entire house was spotless save for the window. It looked as if they had completely wiped it clean of any trace of what Thor did to him.

His "room" looked exactly the way it had when he left for summer school that morning.

The two packed up his gaming console and games, what little clothes he owned, his school things, and the printed photos of him and Tom he had taped to the wall a week ago.

"Is that everything?" Tom asked softly, reaching to tuck a loose strand of black behind his ear.

Loki nodded, "Everything I want with me. The other stuff in here is junk."

Tom smiled, "Okay. Let's go baby."

Loki took one last glance around his room for probably the last time. This room used to be the only place he felt safe.

Now that place was Tom.

They loaded Loki's things into Tom's jeep and climbed in with Diana and James behind them. Surprisingly, Frigga and Odin hadn't chased the cars or even bat an eye when Loki packed his belongings into Thomas' trunk. But that didn't matter. He was safe now.

With Tom Hiddleston. The star rugby player that had saved his life more times than he can count, and will probably continue to save his life more times than he can count.

If someone had told him weeks ago he'd be right here, hands intertwined, Tom's lips pressed against his wrist as they fled from his crazy family, he'd admit himself to a psych ward.

But he wouldn't change a thing for the world.

Not a damn thing.

***

More weeks passed and the first two months of summer were coming to a close.

Tom and Loki both passed their math exams, which meant they would share the same algebra class in both semesters, and could even get the same scholarships if they aced it. The thought of attending the same college as Tom and sharing a dorm with him made Loki so giddy.

After the incident with his parents, Tom and Loki now shared Thomas' bedroom.

But Loki's things had been slowly migrating into Tom's room long before what happened. The only things in his old room were the heavy furniture- and he didn't have but a bed, nightstand, and tv stand anyways.

As he sat back and watched Tom hang up a new photo of them, he couldn't help the huge grin that spread across his face.

The love of his life, his knight in shining armor. His Thomas.

"Mom was thinking about a trip to Brighton." Tom cooed, "We'd be staying in a hotel for a week with our own room."

Loki picked up on his suggestive tone and bit down on his bottom lip with a grin.

"And we have an amazing view of the entire coast. You can see the pier.." Tom walked over to him and crawled up the bed until he hovered over the raven,"..The water.." Loki moaned softly as Tom kissed his neck.

"And we can sleep naked." Loki breathed, giggling when Tom bit down playfully on the pale skin of his neck.

Tom smiled, "We can also take that final step of getting Thor's touch completely gone."

"We can do it right now.." Loki suggested with a sultry flutter to his mint eyes.

Tom leant down and pecked him on the lips, "Are you sure you want to now, darling? We'll be in the car for a few hours and I don't want you to have to suffer with the soreness the whole ride."

Loki hummed, "You're right. We'll wait."

They chuckled and Tom buried his face into Loki's neck, breathing in the smell of his vanilla body lotion.

"But I want your big cock inside of me so bad Tommy.." Loki whined, laughing when Tom's head shot up from his neck with wide eyes. Loki smirked and wrapped his legs around Tom's waist, "Maybe I want to be sore the entire trip.." He leant in close and let out a small moan, "Maybe I want to be reminded of how good you fucked me everytime I move."

Tom's face blushed a deep shade of crimson. Loki was being so vulgar- so erotic- he wouldn't keep his restraint up much longer.

"Loki.." He warned, feeling his cock stir to life in his pants. Loki seemed to notice his growing erection and grinned, biting down on his bottom lip. "Please? Please fuck me Tommy?"

Tom absolutely loved it when Loki called him that. It was the equivalent to being called daddy in his books.

He moaned as Loki rolled their hips together and fluttered his lashes in the way he always did when he wanted something. It was so attractive to Tom that he would instantly cave and give Loki whatever his heart desired.

Even sex.

"We still have an hour until they come back!" Loki whined, desperately trying to rid Thomas of his jeans. Tom sighed and finally gave in.

"Okay."

Loki squealed with delight and practically ripped Tom's shirt off, not stopping until the both of them were completely bare. Surprisingly, Loki was even harder than Tom, cock twitching and spilling precum, a pale stripe over his stomach.

Tom chuckled and helped Loki strip the two of them. He trailed kisses down the length of his neck, not stopping until he reached his navel and bit down on the pale skin.

Due to them not being intimate since the incident with Thor, Loki's skin held no marks from Tom. It upset Loki greatly and he was so glad to finally feel ready enough for the final step in removing Thor's touch to his body. It felt as if his brother had stained him.

Tom buried his nose into the soft skin of Loki's stomach, slowly ghosting the tip of his nose against him as he migrated lower. Loki slipped his hands into Thomas' curls and moaned when Tom pressed a kiss to the head of his cock, the tip of his tongue gliding down the length of his shaft as he continued moving lower.

He pulled away for only a short moment to grab the bottle of lube out from underneath his bed. It was a good hiding spot since his mom had almost found it not long ago in his dresser drawer.

Tom squirted a good amount onto his fingers and began preparing Loki for his cock, soft moans of his name and muttered curses leaving Loki's mouth as he was stretched with those beautiful slender digits he loved so much. Fingers he had held with his own, sucked on, played with his hair and caressed his face after a nightmare of his assault..

Fingers that showed him so much affection, so much safety, so much love.

"Thomas, please.. I'm ready." He moaned as Tom began teasing his prostate. Tom smiled and gently eased them out, feeling a rush of happiness as his name fell from Loki's lips.

As he pressed the tip of his cock against Loki's entrance, he grabbed his smaller, more delicate, pale hand and intertwined their fingers, lips diving low onto the soft pink ones he adored so much.

"Loki."

The raven's eyes opened slowly, hooded with desire and longing.

"I love you. I love you so much. No one will ever hurt you again. No one will ever touch you like this against your will again. I will protect you always, darling." He said softly. Loki's eyes brimmed with tears and he let out a beautiful sob as the tip of Tom's cock breached him, filling him like no one else ever will, stretching him in the most perfect way, sliding over that sensitive gland that made his back arch.

And with that, erasing his brother's stain on him. Erasing what he had done, all that he had said. Every unwanted touch, unwanted words, unwanted everything- were gone. It was just Tom. His Thomas. His Baldr- his light, his sun.

***

The End.

***

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30K 940 14
Tom being a Highschool teacher and having a crush on a 17 year old. Lucky for him she turns 18 in 2 months. Tom hides that fact that he has feelings...
831 87 22
Loki meets Tom after Ragnarök when he's roaming around and a lost longing for being intimate is awakened in Loki. He's thirsting for being part of so...
11K 404 6
Alex has been in love with Tom Hiddleston since she was a teenager the only problem is, he’s her brother’s best friend and treats her like a sister...
56.2K 905 30
Not your typical love story. An American student travels to London to study when she meets the man of every girl's dreams. He's funny, cute, charming...