Mon Amour (OS/TS Book)

Av _thatnewbooksmell_

The euphoria of falling in love♥ Love doesn't need to be PERFECT. It just has to be true. Presenting you, Mon... Mer

✨Introduction✨
✨Caring Khadoos Shergill✨ (~MoRan)
✨Mayank, the Culprit✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love Finds Its Way- Prologue✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Will Find its Way- 1✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Love Finds Its Way- 2✨ (~SidNeet)
✨I love you, always forever✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Valentine, A 2021 thing?✨ (~Ishqaan)
✨My Valentine- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨My Valentine- 3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Tu Nahi Hoti Toh Mera Kya Hota✨ (~SidNavi)
✨Sabse Zyada Bharosa✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Back To My Life✨ (~AbhiNavi)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨I Am Juhi Mahajan's Daughter-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Meri Sherni-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨HEY BHAGWAAN✨ (~MoRan)
✨Does she like me?✨ (~SidNeet)
✨Not Eligible To Love✨ (~IshqAan)
🖤Important- Please Read🖤 (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Prologue✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- Character Encyclopedia✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-1✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-2✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-3✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa-4✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 5✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 6✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 7✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 8✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 9✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 10✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 11✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 12✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 13✨ (All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 14✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨Siyappa- 15✨ (~All Fandom's)
✨It All Started With Irritation✨(~KajAan)
✨Balli Pitega✨ (~MoRan)
✨Love at Ladies Side-1✨ (~TejRan)
✨Love At Ladies Side- 2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Symbol of Our Love✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Realization-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realisation-2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Realization- Bonus✨ (~MoRan)
✨For The Camera's-1✨(~TejRan)
✨For The Camera's-2✨ (~TejRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- Prologue✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-1✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar- 2✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-3✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-4✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-5✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-6✨ (~MoRan)
✨Khoya Hua Pyaar-7✨ (~MoRan)
EVERY FANDOM- VERY IMPORTANT🥳
✨D̶a̶t̶e̶ Meeting✨ (~IshqAan)
✨Surprise, Nah! Shock!✨ (~TejRan)
✨B̶h̶e̶e̶g̶i̶ S̶i̶ Bhaagi Si✨(~TejRan)
Every Fandom, Real Important Update🥂
✨Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si✨(~MoRan)
✨Ishqaan✨
✨Joining the Bad Boy's Game✨(~TejRan)

✨Meri Sherni-2✨(~TejRan)

1.3K 114 9
Av _thatnewbooksmell_

Here's the next and the last part of this shot🙌🏻 Do comment your reviews👉🏻👈🏻

HAPPY HOLI Y'ALL🤝🏻✨

"Why did you do that Teju?" Salman asked directly. Her eyes widened and she shook her head pleadingly. He nodded and looked at Karan. "Tum pyaar karte ho Teja se?" Karan didn't know what to say to Salman's sudden question. But he knew the answer of the question, he loved her so nodded.
"Din ke 4 baje, Ms. Tejasswi Prakash ne pool me jump kyu kiya!?" All were shocked at this statement. "Sir please..." Tejasswi tried stopping him while Karan went blank. She didn't want to reveal anything. "Kyu kiya Karan? Tum agar pyaar karte ho toh gusse me ise kaise bhool gye?" Salman angrily asked him. To which he was already shocked. Everyone wanted to know why Salman behaved like that. Why was Salman so concerned of Tejasswi?

"Sir, Karan ki koi galti nahi hai, water calms me like nothing does and that's why I jumped into the pool for swimming and calming my nerves." She tried defending Karan. Karan was overwhelmed that his lady was supporting him in front of a very strong opponent, practically the authority. "Aur aapki nerves calm kyu nahi thi..." He asked again blocking her defense. "Sir, meri Karan se ladai hui thi..." Tejasswi had no answer further. "Karan, she had to suffer because of you... And that's not right!" Salman said to Karan. He nodded.

"He was angry sir, its okay. I forgave him." Tejasswi again defended him. "But I didn't!" Salman rolled his eyes after giving Tejasswi a glare. She went quiet. All looked at them in shock. "And Umar, kya kaha tha kal tumne?" Salman looked, nope glared at Umar and Rajiv. They knew Salman was angry. "Let's see the live video." The video was played.

Rajiv and Umar were bitching about Tejasswi and Rajiv mentioned that Tejasswi is doing all this love drama for the game and doesn't like Karan at all. The shocker for Tejasswi was Umar's nod. "Tejasswi is not such a person Rajiv lemme remind you that." Salman angrily said. Rajiv looked down and Umar looked at Tejasswi whose tears were clear due to Umar's statement. She thought of him as a friend.

"I don't want to be here." She felt very weak. She was all stressed. Though she and Karan had patched up but she was stressed. And these statements... Karan tried calming her by holding her hand. "This... This is so... This is so hurtful dad." She said blurting out one of the biggest secrets. No one understood what she meant.

She didn't talk to anyone for that time. She went to the washroom leaving her mic right there while Karan followed her but he was himself already very shocked to know what had happened.

*****

Salman's TV went off and he went to watch the live feed. As he wanted to see if Tejasswi was fine or not. It was their family arriving. Bigg Boss called everyone in the garden area and Tejasswi had no other option than to go there but she was blank and Umar and Karan looked at each other.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki aaj sabhi ke gharwale aap logo se milne aayenge. Sabhi gharwale freeze." They all stood on their places. Asim came inside and met everyone. "Tejasswi thanks for supporting my brother so much. He was angry and he's possessive about his friends so he spoke all of it. Please forgive him." Asim smiled and caressed her hair. She smiled at him. She looked at Umar side eyed and smiled.

"Bhai, they are your true friends. Tejasswi and Karan ne hamesha tujhe support kiya hai. Bass apni priorities clear rakhh!" Asim told Umar who nodded as he was allowed to move.

All family members came to meet. Vindu Dara Singh came to meet Rakhi and met all. Shamita's mom came and met everyone. She also told Tejasswi that she looked insecure rather her daughter to which she respectfully didn't reply. Rashmi's mom came and she said she's proud of her though she should take care. Pratik's sister came and she praised his friendship with Nishant. Punit, Nishant's choreographer friend came and met Tejasswi as she also knew him.

It was finally Karan's mom and dad arrived. They went to everyone and praised them, they were here to spread positivity only. They went to Karan. "Karan, release." They heard BB's voice and Karan hugged them. He started crying of happiness. Tejasswi's tears rolled down as she wanted her family badly. She missed them both. Though she met Katrina but she missed her father's embrace. "Mumma, papa??" He pointed towards Tejasswi.

"She's in the heart of the family. Yahi mere sunny ko jhel sakti hai. God bless you bachhe. And next time se vaisa kuch mat karna..." His parents blessed Tejasswi and she smiled and understood what they meant. She so wanted to move but BB didn't allow her. Karan's parents left.

"Sabhi gharwale, release." All were sad for Tejasswi. She sighed sadly. She knew no one would come. Karan came out and hugged her. "Sir Teja ke liye koi nahi aayega kya?" Umar spoke on his mic but got no response.

*****

Aankhon ke panno pe
Maine likha tha sau dafaa
Lafzon mein jo ishq tha
Hua naa hothon se bayaan

The song started and they all were called outside in the garden area. They all went out and Karan kept caressing her hand as he knew she was sad. She was happy that his parents blessed them.

Khud se naraaz hoon
Kyun be-aawaaz hoon
Meri khamoshiyan hain sazaa
Dil hai yeh sochta
Phir bhi nahi pataa
Kis haq se kahun bataa

They all waited for the guest to enter. Tejasswi came out of her thoughts as soon as she heard his voice.

"Ke Main Hoon Hero Tera
Ke Main Hoon Hero Tera
Ke Main Hoon Hero Tera" Salman sang and came inside the house through confession room and was behind the housemates who were looking at the gate.

"Sabhi gharwale, freeze!" Bigg Boss announced.

All saw Salman and finally Tejasswi turned and started crying. She knew what he was here for. "Tejasswi, release!"

This song was her favorite and she hugged him tightly. He twirled her around and she chuckled. All looked at both of them shocked.

"Sabhi gharwale, release!" They all were shocked to core. "Thank you Bigg Boss baby!!" Tejasswi thanked BB and hugged Salman again. She was crying of happiness. "Shush, stop crying. My princess is a tigress." Tejasswi nodded and smiled.

All house members mouth opened. "How's mom?" Tejasswi asked. He nodded at her. "Her tigress is roaring, what else does she need. We're proud of you." He said proudly and she smiled. She looked at Karan and then at Salman. "This is a matter to discuss later on." He said scaring her. "I am Tejasswi's father. Aur yeh baat aaj pehli baar NTV par hogi. Tejasswi wanted to be something on her own and thus we didn't reveal her as our daughter. Mine and Katrina's daughter." Salman told everyone. All got shocked and now they knew why Salman was so angry about Tejasswi's pool jump. Karan came to him silently and said a sorry. "Papa..." Tejasswi said to which Salman started laughing. "Your mom has ordered not to trouble you. Bass dono bharosa rakhna, and if you both love each other, we are happy." Salman caressed Tejasswi's hand. She smiled and hugged Karan from the side. "Khyaal rakhna bhai." Karan nodded and smiled. They both were so happy while all others were shocked already.

"And Shamita, I hope you know how much connection do you have with me and how much does Teja has!" He said winking at Tejasswi and all laughed and they now knew why they both were laughing that day.

"I want you to win it." Salman said and left. Tejasswi smiled confidently as she knew, she'll do it.

Karan hugged Tejasswi, "I'm sorry Laddoo..." She smiled and nodded. "Sunny it was not your fault, jump toh maine kiya..."

"No ways, tu mujhe chapede maar dena parr aisa kuch dubara mat karna..." She chuckled and nodded.

Tejasswi won the BB15 by her own. There was no competition to her in any way 🙌🏻✨

******************************

Word Count- 1420

The End of an another TS😌

Hope you guys liked it🥺🤗

Tag your friends and give shout-outs so that more people read this TS/OS👉🏻👈🏻

Published- 18th March 2022

Love🖤

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

111K 14.7K 52
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
635K 39.6K 79
Karan is a CEO of a multinational company and Tejasswi is a college student. The story is about how they met and fell in love
20.7K 3.4K 37
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
353K 10.7K 36
Matt and Tina belong to political arch rival families. In front of their constituents, they are two young leaders who have powerful brilliant minds w...