๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š || ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...

By amane-by-together

๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐„ ๐˜๐”๐†๐ˆ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ | แตˆแต’แต‰หขโฟ'แต— แถ แต’หกหกแต’สท แต—สฐแต‰ แตƒโฟโฑแตแต‰ แต’สณ แตแตƒโฟแตแตƒ, แตƒโฟแตˆ แตƒหกหก สทแต’โฟแตˆแต‰สณหข แตƒสณแต‰ แตƒหกโฑแต›แต‰ | a... More

๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐“๐€๐๐„ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐€

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

214 10 2
By amane-by-together

loraine's note:

thank you guys for reading dear a
i hope you enjoy despite being a short story

FUN FACT, dear a was one of my old works in my main acc: tomorrow-by-tsundere but it was under the name of "letters to a" it's a collection of vents in a form of letters to portray my feelings about being ghosted, that was before ghosted (hanako-kun x reader) was published which is two years ago. i understand if ya all don't remember "letters to a" bc it was deleted and i can't view it anymore due to wattpad's updates where you can't view the deleted stories. i was thinking about on how to revive the book so i decided to renew "letters to a" to "dear a" because it would be weird if i used "letters to a" as a title when its about cassette tapes :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 32K 59
You're a girl who wants to be the best hero they can be, even if you have to risk your life for another. You stumble across a boy who changed your po...
27.5K 383 19
~Characters from Dick Wolf's Law And Order SVU~ -In a criminal justice system, sexual based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York C...
135K 6.2K 18
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—จ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š หš . โœฆ โžค ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—„. ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.