killer queen- ashtray

By bellwritess

"๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›." ashtray x oc doesn't entirely follow euphoria plot no smut More

cast.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
ACT TWO.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
nineteen.
instagram.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
epilogue.

eighteen.

2.7K 75 124
By bellwritess

ASHTRAY'S POV

I DON'T LIKE THIS FUCKER. He's way too close to Leilani. Always smiling at her and cracking jokes and shit like he runs this shit. Surprise bitch, you don't! Yesterday, I didn't mind his appearance but now I could slap those ugly ass curls off his big head.

He's been sitting next to Leilani on the couch for the past hour, his legs thrown on top of her lap as her feet drape over my lap. He's scrolling on his phone while I look at him from the side of my eye, and he keeps looking at her. She isn't even looking at him though, she's been staring at her feet for the past five minutes.

"Hey, you alright?" Brayden grips her shoulder, his hand lingering a bit too long against her skin. Leilani flinches, pushing his feet off her lap and looking at him. He quickly puts his hands up, a shocked look on his stupid face.

"Don't fucking touch me." Leilani lectures, pushing his arm away from her. I place my hand over my mouth as I howl with laughter, Brayden sending a rude look my way.

"The fuck is so funny?" He asks, a small scowl on his face as he looks at me. Smiling widely, I shake my head as Leilani laughs with me, slapping my shoulder and doubling over as her laughter loudens.

"What?" Brayden raises his voice, looking at Leilani with furrowed eyebrows. She looks at me with her mouth wide open, her eyes widen as she laughs.

"Nothing bro." I sigh, placing my hand down on Leilani's legs and leaning back in the couch, watching the random show that's playing.

"You got a fuckin' problem?." Brayden retorts, his face twisting up. Raising my eyebrows, I whistle as Leilani goes quiet, gently removing her legs off my lap.

"We will if you speak to him like that again. You may have grown up with me but I won't hesitate to slap the fuck out of you." Leilani threatens, and I'm quick to stand to my feet, moving out of the way and now standing behind the couch.

I think I was right to say I don't like him. Stupid fuck seems controlling as shit.

"No you won't." Brayden laughs, shaking his head as he leans back into the couch, pulling his phone back out. Leilani turns to look at me, her eyes widened as her lips are parted slightly.

"Don't underestimate her." I laugh, leaning on the back of the couch as she nods, agreeing with my statement.

"What are you, her fucking bodyguard?" Brayden chuckles humorlessly, standing up and walking around the couch towards me. Out the corner of my eye, I see Leilani reach into the couch cushions.

That's what I'm fuckin talking about.

"Nah, I'm his." Leilani tells Brayden, cocking her gun and placing it against the side of his head. His body instantly goes rigid, his eyes widening.

"Now hold on! You're not my bodyguard." I put my hand up, looking at Leilani as Brayden starts to heavily breathe.

"Don't forget what I did for you." She replies, raising her eyebrows and looking at me quickly as her red nail rests on the trigger of the black pistol.

"Don't forget I was going to take the blame for you." I cross my arms against my chest, standing straight up as I look at her with my head tilted slightly.

"Why? Because you have a crush on me?" She challenges, tilting her head and raising her eyebrow as she pushes the gun farther into Brayden's head.

"Fuck, maybe I do." I shrug, turning back to Brayden as Leilani gawks, looking at me then to Brayden. Footsteps sound through the living room, Joseph walking in and gasping loudly.

"Looks like you're in trouble Curly-Sue." Joseph laughs, walking behind me and looking Brayden in the eyes. Leilani still hasn't moved, her eyes trained on me.

"The fucks wrong with her? Why's she standing so still?" Joseph taps my shoulder, pointing to Leilani as she tightens her grip on the gun, pulling her hand off the trigger and flipping it in her hand. Using the handle of the gun, she whacks Brayden in the head, his body falling limp to the floor.

"What do you mean 'maybe I do?'" She asks me, clicking the safety of the gun on and tucking it into her sweatpants, putting her hands on her hips as he looks at me.

"Exactly what I said, maybe I do. I don't know if I do or not." I explain, copying her stance and placing my hands on my hips as she stares at me intently. Leilani purses her lips, narrowing her eyes.

"How do you not know if you have a crush on me?" She questions, placing her body weight on her right foot and standing at an angle as she tilts her head. Huffing, Joseph puts his hands up and walks out, muttering 'fuckin teenagers'.

"Because I don't know how this shit works. Why? Do you have a crush on me?" I challenge her, leaning back against the couch as Brayden breathes softly by my feet, his hair thrown all over the place.

"Fuck, maybe I do." She replies, huffing dramatically and turning around. She walks out of the living room and into the kitchen, where I still have a clear view of her. She sits on the barstool, placing her head down.

Looking down at Brayden, I roll my eyes. Grabbing his ankles, I drag his body over to the couch. Placing my hands under his back, I push him up onto the couch, his arms flopping onto the cushion as he snores quietly.

"Fuckin' loser." I whisper, shaking my head and walking toward the kitchen. Leilani still sits at the bar stool, her leg once again bouncing as she spins the chair around.

"You know, I don't understand you." She pulls her head up, looking at me as I stand at the counter, leaning my arms on it and kicking the cabinet in front of me softly.

"You don't understand me? I don't fuckin understand you." I reply. Leilani tilts her head once fucking again and purses her lips. Her eyes go up and down my body, as if she was studying my body language.

"So do you like me or not? Because I have no fucking experience with dudes, only women." She huffs, and I raise my eyebrows in surprise as I slap my hand over my mouth. She raises her eyebrows back, sending me a knowing look.

"You're gay?" I question, my words muffled from my hand being pressed against my mouth. Leilani sighs, rolling her eyes as she shakes her head.

"No you dumbass. I'm bisexual. I like both men and women, I've just never dated a guy." She explains, and I look down at the marble counter as I nod, tilting my head as I think to myself.

"So if I was to say I did like you, I'm not saying I do or I don't; you wouldn't know how to react?" I ask her, and she nods as she purses her lips. Humming, I push myself off the counter and walk toward her.

"Well then I like you." I shrug, and her face drops as she looks at me. Raising her eyebrows, she looks deep in thought as she flickers her gaze from my eyes then back to the wall.

Oh no. What the fuck did I just do.

"Give me time to think about that. I gotta google some shit." She tells me, jumping off the bar stool and walking swiftly into the hallway, up the stairs. I hear her door slam as Joseph walks into the kitchen, patting my shoulder.

"Trust me man, she likes you too. She's just been a little fruity for too long." He smiles, and I furrow my eyebrows at him as he throws me a thumbs up. The smile on his face makes me want to punch him.

"Alright then." I nod. Huffing, I shuffle over to the front door, walking out of it and making sure it locks behind me.

authors note
it's happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
180K 2.4K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray
123K 2.6K 50
"๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ." "What if I told you I'm not into drugs and I still wanna know you?" "I wo...
3.7K 112 19
fem oc x ashtray x Troy