Reveal- Jaywon ff (Book 2)

By Sunoohugs__

book 2 of 'Pretend' One year filled with confusion and investigations but it only takes one moment to recogni... More

Prologue (Introduction)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Epilogue (Finale)

3.4K 199 238
By Sunoohugs__

would recommend these two songs for this chapter:

1000 years- christina perri

you look so beautiful in white- westlife.

enjoy!

.

"Shit, I'm so nervous"

"What are you nervous for, hm? It's Jungwon and Jay's wedding day not yours and Jay's" Sunghoon nudged Jieun teasing her.

"Shut up! I'm over him" she said firmly but Sunghoon pursed  his lips and raised his eyebrows, obviously acting as if he doesn't believe her.

"Come here you little-" Jieun pinched him hard on the arm.

"Hey no violence, you know what happened the last time" Heeseung came into the dressing room and warned them.

"Yeah yeah" Jieun rolled her eyes at the pair "I'm going to check on Jungwon, have fun you two" Jieun winked at them and left.

"Jungwon!" she burst open the door and Sunoo, Ni-ki, Jake and Jungwon turned their heads to her.

"Ugh it's you" Ni-ki said falling back onto the sofa "I thought it was Jay"

"Isn't the groom not allowed to see the bride?" Jieun asked, recalling how she saw her friends got married.

"In this relationship there is only two grooms so it's fine" Sunoo said, informing her in the most dramatic way possible.

"Y'all are weird" she said and walked to Jungwon, her words stuck in her throat, she was genuinely speechless. The boy looked flawless and like an absolute angel, no wonder Jay loved him so much.

"How do I look?" Jungwon turned to her and flashed a sweet smile.

"Good I guess" she joked and Sunoo immediately stood up and stormed to Jungwon's side.

"Yah! He looks out of this world! Why? Cause I did his makeup of course? Not much just a little touch here and there" he said proudly and Ni-ki couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriend.

"Oh no wonder he looks like that" she said playfully and Sunoo gasped. Jungwon looked at them and laughed.

He, himself, felt so euphoric. He was finally getting married to Jay. Finally.

"Yo bro, where's your wife?" Jieun asked throwing one of the makeup brushes at him.

"Why do you wanna know hm?" Jake asked teasingly.

"Don't challenge me, you know if you didn't marry her I'd already make her mine" Jieun said and Jungwon choked on his spit. He definitely wasn't expecting that.

Jake just rolled his eyes "She's with Jay"

"Okay I'm going there, see ya. Good luck Jungwon, you don't need it. You look stunning" she complimented him and walked out the door.

"Shit-" she quickly turned back and looked at them with a horrified face and everyone looked curious and worried.

"Speak woman!" Ni-ki said, the silence killing him.

"Uh Jay's making his way here" she said panicking and everyone glared at her but she didn't care. Can you blame her it was weird to see the two people who are getting married, meet before they even say their vows.

"Well Jungwon, see you when you walk down the aisle" Ni-ki said collecting his coat and dragging Sunoo out with him who insisted on staying back.

"Yea sis, let's go" Jake took Jieun with him and they left. They met Jay on their way out, giving thumbs up and smiles to him.

Jay knocked on the door and fixed his suit, he was so fucking nervous. He actually planned to see the younger walking down the aisle but Gen, well she was a tough one.

[flashback, 30 minutes ago]

"Noona, I can't" Jay said laying on the sofa behind him but his back never met the soft material when Gen quickly pulled him to his feet.

"You're going to wrinkle the suit" she warned, dusting off the suit and making sure there were no wrinkles and not even a spec on it.

"You sound like my mother" he laughed, and speaking of his mother, she entered the room with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh my baby is getting married" she held Jay's face in her hands and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Mom, I'm not dying. Don't cry" Jay said but he couldn't hold back his tears either. He pulled his mother in a warm hug and cried into her shoulder.

"I'm so happy" he said in between tears "I love him so much, mom"

"I know you do, son and you two went through so much especially you my son, you deserve a happy life" she said and pulled away, wiping the tears of her son's face.

"Come on don't cry. I'm sure Jungwon won't want to see your swollen eyes on this happy day" she laughed a little and Jay smiled.

"Aw, I think I got some tears stuck in my eye" Gen said, holding up her phone as she just took a picture of mother and son.

"Are you ready?" His mother asked and Jay nodded.

"Then why are you here?" she looked at him puzzled "Don't you want to see your future husband before the wedding starts?" she said and Gen clasped her hands.

"Aha! I told you!" Gen said.

"But mom, what if he doesn't want to see me yet?" Jay asked and his mother smacked him on the arm for his stupidity.

"Park Jongseong, have I really not raised you better than this? Is it not Jay and Jungwon's wedding day? Or did I misread something?" she asked "Go on! Meet him! He'll be more than happy to see you" she said and Jay gave her and Gen a warm smile and left to Jungwon's dressing room.

[end flashback]

"Come in" he heard Jungwon's voice and walked in, he heard Jungwon burst into a fit of laughter and he grew confused.

"Why are your eyes closed?" Jungwon laughed "I'm all dressed and ready" he informed but Jay's eyes was still closed taking slow steps, trying not to fall.

Jay almost tripped over something and Jungwon held his hand.

"Careful, you eagle. Flying with your eyes closed, so stupid" Jungwon smacked him with the mini fan that he previously had in his hand.

"Come on, take your eyes off" Jungwon added but Jay shook his head in refusal and Jungwon let out a long sigh.

He put his hands over Jay's and softly said

"For me?"

His voice was so angelic that made Jay want to see his bunny but even thought he tried not to, he felt Jungwon slowly prying his hands off his face with his own.

When Jungwon came into Jay's view his mouth slowly parted until it fell wide open. He had no words. What words were there to describe someone who looked so ethereal? 

Jay felt a spark of happiness shoot through his body.

"Jay hyung you're drooli-"

Jay pulled him in for a kiss. Jungwon's stomach did summersaults from the sudden feeling. They've kissed many times but today was special, today Jay was going to be his for the rest of his life.

Jay was his and always have been. The words, Jungwon still didn't get used to and still to this day he feels so unreal.

"Okay okay that's enough" Jungwon pushed Jay away "You'll mess up my makeup" 

Jay laughed and pulled Jungwon to the mirror, putting the latter in front of him.

"You see that guy" Jay pointed to Jungwon's reflection in the mirror as he lay his chin on Jungwon's shoulder with one arm slung around his waist.

"That guy?" Jungwon pointed at Jay's reflection, playing along with him. Jay laughed and flicked the side of Jungwon's head.

"No that guy!" he pointed back at Jungwon's reflection.

"Okay? What's up with him?" Jungwon pretended to be confused, just to see where Jay was going with this.

"He-" 

Jay paused and bit back a smile, bringing his mouth closer to Jungwon's ear while still looking at his reflection.

"I'm going to make him my husband today" Jay said lowering his voice at the word 'husband'. Jungwon broke into a very idiotic smile as he turned to other way, since Jay didn't want to let go of his waist.

"S-shut up!"

Jungwon's stomach felt warm and fuzzy and it wasn't a good thing, he thought he was going to throw up.

Jay circled his arms around Jungwon's waist and swayed his hips from side to side as he did the same.

"Pretty bunny"

Jay whispered looking at Jungwon who's head was on his shoulder looking back at him through the mirror.

"Baby bunny"

Jungwon smiled at him but his smile faded at what Jay said next.

"sheep boy" 

Jay said trying not to laugh but couldn't help it and let out a snicker and Jungwon smacked him on the back of his hand that rested on his waist.

Jungwon slowly took Jay's hands off his waist and turned to him, only to put his arms around Jay's neck.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungwon asked. Jay brought his hands to Jungwon's waist and raised his eyebrows, waiting for the question.

"Can you pretend to be my fake husband?"

Jungwon held back a smile and Jay did the same. Something they realized they couldn't do very well.

"I'm sorry? You're what?!" Jay said in a teasing manner as they both recalled the painful yet funny memory.

Jungwon looked into Jay's eyes and brought his thumbs over Jay's eyebrows and rubbed over them.

"You're eyebrows always make you look like an angry bird" Jungwon said, pressing onto the skin slightly massaging it.

"But you like it"

Jungwon kept a poker face at Jay's teasing but the faint pink that spread on his cheeks gave away all his emotions he felt.

"I love you, wonie" Jay said, locking eyes with Jungwon's.

"I love you too, Jongseongie"

Jay slowly leaned in, with Jungwon in his arms. The moment felt like they were both floating on cloud nine.

"Okay lovebirds. Wedding starts in 5 min- shit" Sunghoon walked in and then quickly turned away seeing they almost kissed.

"Bad timing but Gen sent me to get you and you know how she gets" Sunghoon rambled still looking anywhere else but the couple.

Jungwon looked at Sunghoon and giggled, wrapping his arms around Jay's neck again and Jay pulled Jungwon closer that Jungwon was almost standing on Jay's shoes.

Their faces were so close that their cheeks touched and they both couldn't be any happier.

"Anyway hurry up or the guests will get upset" Sunghoon rushed out and quickly left, closing the door.

"That's my cue" Jay said turning to Jungwon who pressed back on his heels and frowned looking at ground.

"Hey, don't be nervous okay?" Jay said lifting his chin up as their eyes locked.

"Hm okay" Jungwon said and gave Jay a smile and he returned it.

"See you soon, hubby" Jay winked and Jungwon fake gagged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay stood at the alter, feet tapping against the floor with Jake and Sunghoon beside him as his best men.

"Calm down, he'll be here soon" Jake teased and Jay gave a nervous smile.

Just then the music started playing and Jungwon came out with his arms intertwined with Jay

mother's.

Jay saw Jungwon earlier but the way the sun hit Jungwon's face made him glow. Everything about his Jungwon was perfect and no one can change his mind. Seeing Jungwon now he remembered the first time he saw Jungwon, little Jungwon, the one whom he shared everything with and until this day.

'just like an angel'  jay whispered under his breath.

Jungwon reached the alter and Jay's mother gave him Jungwon's hands as he stepped in front of Jay.

"Now we gather here today to witness the wedding of Yang Jungwon and Park Jongseong, two souls that were there for each other since childhood. Two souls that plan on having a future together and for the rest of their lives" the marriage officiant spoke.

"You may now say your vows. Park Jongseong?" the officiant addressed Jay first.

Jay took Jungwon's hands and looks at them before looking up and Jungwon.

"Wonie, you know I've loved you since day one and you'll always be my number one. I'll always be there for you, through thick and thin and whenever you need me, I'm willing to fly to the moon just for you" Jungwon smile grew wide when he heard that and Jay continued "When we were kids you said I was too ugly to marry you, so now that you're standing here I guess I'm handsome enough to be worthy of your love?"

Jungwon quickly nodded, his eyes welled up with bruising tears.

"Okay, that was very sweet" the officiant wiped his tears with his hand kerchief "Yang Jungwon, you may proceed"

Jungwon cleared his through and sniffed to hide some of his tears "Jongseongie, I don't know what to say- fuck I wrote down my vows but I can't remember any of it" Jungwon laughed nervously, he was speechless, literally "Okay um, Park Jongseong, the light of my life, I treated you like absolute shit over the years-" Jay was about to protest but Jungwon squeezed his hands making him swallow his words "Now and for the rest of our lives, I promise I'll be the best husband I can for you and o-only you" Jungwon voice cracked at the last part his tears rolling down his eyes.

"Okay now that the vows are done, the exchanging of the rings will now take place" the officiant announced.

Heeseung gave Jungwon his ring for Jay. Jungwon held Jay's left hand and pushed the ring slowly into his ring finger.

Jake gave Jay his ring and he took Jungwon's left hand and placed the ring into his ring finger.

They both looked at their hands not believing they were finally married, again. Their last wedding was private and not as extravagant as this because Jay wanted to do it Jungwon's way but this time the younger persisted they have an open wedding, Jay wasn't complaining though.

After their heart warming vows and a couple of speeches and vows officiant said "Now do you, Park Jongseong, take, Yang Jungwon, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until you are parted by death?"

"I do" 

Jay squeezed Jungwon hands that were held in his. He was pretty sure they were sweaty from how he was feeling.

"Now do you, Yang Jungwon, take Park Jongseong, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until you are parted by death?

"I do"

"Before I pronounce these two married, does anyone object?" the officant asked looking through the crowd.

"Just hurry up and pronounce them husbands already!" Jieun screamed through the crowd and Jake hid his face in his hands at his sister's loud ass voice.

"Oh um okay" the marriage officiant looked at her weirdly "I now pronounce you two husband and husband. You may kiss the groom" the officiant concluded and Jay waist no time in pulling Jungwon by his waist and pressing their lips together.

"I love you, Park Jungwon"

--------------------------------------------------

"I had cake in my mouth! Why did you take that?" Jungwon smacked Jay on the arm and they were cuddled up on the sofa, looking through their wedding album.

"You looked cute, I couldn't resist"

Jungwon rolled his eyes and flipped to the next page. There was a picture of Jay, himself and Jay's mother.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jay asked noticing the little change in Jungwon's mood "Yeah, I just wished I had a mother who could've seen me on my wedding day"

"I know" Jay brought Jungwon's head down to his shoulder and put the album away.

"I can't believe it's been seven moths already" Jay said, changing the topic and putting his hands on Jungwon's waist.

"Yeah I know, it felt like 10 years living with you" Jungwon joked and Jay smiled already used to this Jungwon.

He took his free hand and took Jungwon's hand that was laying on his lap. He looked at the shiny, diamond ring on his finger and he felt so happy and proud to have Jungwon now. He really didn't know what he would have done without the boy and even now he can't imagine.

"Jongseongie?" Jungwon asked and Jay looked at him with squinted eyes. Jungwon only ever used that voice when he wants something.

"Hm?"

"Can we adopt a baby?"

.

A/N: special chapter as requested. sorry for the little suspense ending but oh well. this ff is finally over. thank you all for your support and i love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 864 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
20.7K 1K 16
"Hyung I- I- Love You. I know you're already in love with someone. I was so much late. I can't f*cking hold back my feelings anymore. It's okay now t...
35.3K 1.9K 29
[DAYDREAM SEQUEL] "Sunoo hyung," Jungwon's voice was filled with worry as soon as I accepted the call. "He's back," he paused. "What?" I stood up. So...
15.8K 579 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...