stay with me • albedo

Από yoimiyah

"Do you think glasses get in the way of kissing?" On the first day of university, what can you want more than... Περισσότερα

DISCLAIMER + INFO!
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 -- Yunjin's backstory.
15
16
17
18
19
20
NOT AN UPDATE
21- Yunjin's text
22
Epilogue
23 - christmas special
closing word

24- yunjin extra

3.1K 99 89
Από yoimiyah

a/n;  reminder that this is an alternate ending where you end up with yunjin instead (ALTHOUGH THIS IS AN ALBEDO BOOK BUT THE DEMAND FOR A YUNJIN EXTRA CHAPTER WAS HIGH😭) So this is Not Canon In Stay With Me Universe

this takes place after albedo confessed yunjin pulled u in the alleyway blah blah

word count; 3k (im genuinely unable to write short chapters anymore)
-
[EXTREMELY UNEDITED] i wrote this at 330 am so ignroe the mistaeks

"[Y/N], how long are you gonna stare at the damn TV for?" Sucrose yelled from behind the kitchen counter, her voice carrying a hint of annoyance in it. You have unknowingly occupied the television for 2 whole hours just watching idols perform.

Glancing at the clock that was about to hit 9 oclock, you leaned forward and placed your elbows on your thighs, mumbling nonchalantly. "Can you give me one more hour?"

"No."

"Damn, a hard no. If you disliked me you could just say so." You replied, still not tearing your gaze off the television screen. Sucrose sighed upon hearing your reply, only walking towards you and stirring the coffee cup in her hand.

"I thought we've already set rules-- Now why are you gaslighting me." Sucrose rolled her eyes, placing the cup on the coffee table infront of you, before plopping on the couch. "Which idol are you drooling over again?"

Sucrose moves her eyes to look at you, then immediately a switch clicked in her mind. "It's Yunjin isn't it." Sucrose blinks, and snickers the moment she sees your ears turn bright red. Slapping her back, you turn back to mumble curse words, unable to calm your palpitating heart at the mere mention of her name.

You may ask, what has happened over the years? What had changed?

Well, after that 'final meeting' with Yunjin, you did alot of thinking about who your heart truly desires. Was it the arrogant, aloof attractive dumbass Albedo, or was it the sweet, clingy and pulchritudinous Yunjin?

While you did spend many unforgettable memories with Albedo, you admit that you did feel something for him at one point, was he the one you truly wanted? Did your heart unintentionally find it's way to another?

Unable to make up your mind, you almost went insane ranting your heart out to Sucrose who listened to every word intently, before giving the lousiest advice you've ever heard. "Just go with your heart."

Okay, but what if my heart doesn't know who it wants. Have you not considered that scenario.

Was what you wanted to say, but you didn't want to cause any unnecessary miscommunication, so you just kept quiet. Anyways, you never approached Sucrose for advice after that. Never again.

Finally gathering yourself together, you decide to isolate yourself until you understood your feelings better and finally come to a decision. After a few days of not interacting with the outside world, it was time to touch some grass.

When Sucrose saw you step out of your room looking more disheveled than usual, she shot you a look of concern before throwing a towel at your face and pointing towards the shared toilet.

Before you could enter the toilet, she stops you and asks. "So? Who's the lucky person?" She takes a sip of her chrysanthemum tea after asking. You stay silent for a moment, before replying.

"They're both amazing people, it's hard to come to a decision." Even after a few days of self-isolating, you still couldn't make up your mind. Time was running out and you had to do something before you regret it. You knew you had to, but your mind was in a muddle, making you unable to fathom anything at all.

Sucrose glances at you, before placing her cup down on the counter. "Close your eyes and imagine you're on a date. Who's the person sitting opposite you on the dining table?" Sucrose snaps her fingers and you shut your eyes. Immediately, you see a form taking shape in the unfamiliar darkness behind your eyelids. A lady, whose long raven and luscious hair dropped just below her bust appeared. Her lips are painted with an alluring shade of red and when her eyelids fluttered up, it revealed a pair of crimson eyes. Her body was wrapped with a body-con dress, undeniably... attractive.

You opened your eyes, flustered. Turning around to make eye contact with Sucrose, she shoots you an amused look, a smirk tugging at the side of her lips. She hums in curiousity, anticipating your answer. But instead, you shut her off completely by stepping in the toilet and slamming the door.

"As if that's gonna help with anything?!" You yell from inside.

"Oh, you're so harsh. But you definitely thought of somebody didn't you? Well I'll leave you to reflect. Come to me if you need adv-"

"The only advice I need from you is how to make you shut up. Please go back to doing your own things before I end up breaking all your beauty products in here."

It didn't take a single second for Sucrose to shut the hell up and go back to drinking her tea.

While you were pondering in the shower, you came to a conclusion that while you felt something for both Albedo and Yunjin, you definitely felt more attracted to Yunjin than Albedo, and the affection you felt towards the blond felt more platonic in the way. Though you two have been pretty intimate the entire time you were fake-dating, your personalities were too different and often collided when it came to opinions. It would not end well if you two dated.

While with Yunjin, who respected and supported your every decision, admired you and cherished you like you were the only valuable person in the world. Anybody could see that she truly loved you with her entire heart and wanted the best for you, even giving up her feelings for you just for you to be happy.

Thinking about this, your heart was both warm and aching. How could you not notice before? Why were you so oblivious to her openly loving actions? Before you knew it, somewhere along the way and somehow, you had too caught feelings for her by her gentle and kind words. along with the warmth of her hug as she comforted you.

It was the little things that she did. Yet somehow all this while you had never noticed it.

Coming out of the shower, you felt awfully cold. You knew what you had to do now, but yet it seemed like it was all too late. She had already left the university to pursue her dreams, and you still had not contacted Albedo after the day he confessed.

Feeling extremely guilty for the way you treated both sides, you immediately dialed up Albedo's number and told him to meet you infront of the dorm. It doesn't take long for him to walk over, so the moment you reached your dorm gate, he was already there.

His eyes held a tinge of sorrow within them, and for a moment you almost didn't want to say whatever you had to say to him. But instead of leading him on like an asshole, you decide that you should just come clean with your feelings.

You explain the entire situation to him while he listened to you without a word. His teal eyes that used to be so vibrant suddenly dulled a shade upon hearing your decision, but he does not dare to show his unhappiness. Instead, he gives you a small grin and nods.

"I'm happy for you." Albedo's voice was slightly shaky. "Then, I wish you all the best. Thank you for everything so far. Still friends?"

Although feeling upset upon seeing his despondent demeanour, you give him a reassuring smile. "Of course." You say, opening your arms to pull him into a warm hug. The none of you say anything, but you could feel that Albedo was letting his tears run secretly behind your back.

Rubbing away his stray tears, he bids goodbye to you with a slightly different smile now, as if relieved that he finally got an answer. You are happy for him and you wish nothing for the best for him. It is time he moved on and got someone better. Someone who could understand him and admire him through his flaws. That someone is not you though LMAOOOO

You stumble back into your dorm teary-eyed, slightly sentimental from the situation earlier. After giving Albedo your answer, came confessing to Yunjin about your true feelings. However, there was no proper way to contact her now. You have tried dialing her number but sadly, to no avail.

She had changed her number.

Which brings you to the present of 6 months later. Finally, you had found her again. She debuted in a small company, and was a rising soloist in the music industry -- Her voice was extremely enthralling, capturing the hearts of many in the nation.

When you found her, you couldn't stop your heart from beating out of your chest. You remember grabbing sucrose by the ponytail and then pulling her to the TV, pointing at it with bursting excitement. "Sucrose! It's!!!"

Sucrose however, only yanked her hair back and continued doing her assignments.

"Can I please have the TV now?" Sucrose's voice snapped you out of your flashback, causing you to jump slightly. Reluctantly putting down the remote control, you stand up from the couch, eyes still glued onto the television.

You had to find some way to contact her.

But the thing is, the only way to contact her was through her company. Which holds alot of problems because number one, they might think you're a crazy fan. Number two, refer back to number one. They'll probably think that you're delusional too.

However, that's not going to stop you from trying to contact her.

Let's say, hypothetically, if you make your way down to her entertainment building and wait for her in the cafe at the ground level, how likely are you to get kicked out?

Because right now, you are seated at one of the corners of the said cafe, waiting for her to come down and get a morning coffee or something. Although it is not confirmed whether she's even going to be visiting the cafe or not, you could only hope.

After waiting for at least half an hour, a bunch of body guards were seen escorting a lady adorned in black into the cafe. Her hair reached down just below her bust, and although her face was covered by a black clothed mask, you could already tell who it was.

Yunjin!

Without hesitation, you stand up, walking towards the counter and pretending to order something. When the body guards looks away, you whisper underneath your breath. "Yunjin."

Yunjin turns to look at you, her turn laced with a hint of fear. But upon seeing you, her fear turned into pleasant surprise. "[Y/N]?" She whispered back, unable to hide the glee in her voice.

Looking left and right, she grabs your wrist, before pulling you and running away from the shouting body guards from behind. "Yunjin?! What-"

"Shh! Just follow me." She says, dashing around corners before pulling you into an empty training room.

Panting, you two take awhile to catch your breaths before letting our soft laughters so the body guards outside won't find the both of you.

"What was that..." You said inbetween your pants and giggles. Yunjin could only reply with even more laughter, taking off the mask and the cap that she was wearing.

You could finally see her face again. She was still as beautiful as ever, her smile wide and pretty with her overgrowned fringe covering her eyes slightly as she turned to her side so that she's looking at you.

"You're here. Why?" She questions you, and her gaze is making you nervous. Afterall, a beautiful girl is staring at you. Who wouldn't be?

"There was many things left unsaid the last time we met." You stare back at her and you could see that her eyes widen upon hearing your reply. "Yunjin, I don't like Albedo, I like you."

Yunjin stays expressionless for a minute, as if trying to process what you just said. And when she finally does, her face turns extremely red, mouth moving but unable to say anything.

Seeing her blushing face was enough to make you blush as well. While the both of you were shamelessly dyed in red, Yunjin places her face in her hands, sighing out shakily.

"[Y/N]... How...Why.... I'm not the type of person you should want..." Her voice is shaky as she relays these words to you. Your eyes soften, scooting closer to her and holding her in your arms.

"You're not the judge of that, I am. If this is about your past, I don't care. You're different now and that's all that matters. If this is about something else as well, I don't care too. Yunjin, I like you and there's nothing that can change that." You whisper softly. "Do you still feel the same?"

Yunjin peeks at you from behind her fingers, before finally returning the hug, burrowing her face in the crook of your neck. "Of course I do...Let's run away, [Y/N]. To some countryside away from the city."

You look at her in surprise. "What, what about your career?"

"Only after I entered the entertainment industry did I finally realise how toxic and demanding it is. Crazy fans and paparazzi does not make it any better. While I do enjoy performing, the pressure placed on me especially in this country where talents are everywhere is overwhelming. I know as an idol I should stay strong for my fans. But I don't know how much longer I can stay strong for." She looked away, dejected.

She then retracts from the hug to look at you, placing a hand and carressing your cheek. "But you're still studying. I don't want to ruin anything for you just for my sake."

Her concern for you warmed your heart greatly. Withour knowing, you lean in to place a peck on her lips before replying. "Thank you for thinking about me."

"Of course." She mumbles. "I think I can stay strong until you finish your degree, then we can move to some countryside. I need to save up more money anyways."

She looks up at you, her eyes awfully bright in the darkness of the training room. Without warning, she leans in to kiss you, placing both of her hands on your cheeks. You don't hesitate to return the kiss, hands finding it's way to her waist and pulling her closer.

After a minute or two, she pulls away, letting her lips linger a few centimetres away from yours. "What are you gonna do after we move away?" You ask her quietly.

"A stay at home house wife, probably. If people at the countryside need any opera singers or performers, I can do that too, no problem." She replies.

You hum in response.

The room is silent for awhile, but the silence was more comforting than awkward. The first to break it was Yunjin. "Stand up." She says as she herself stands up, extending her hands to help you.

You tilt your head in curiousity but you didn't question it, placing your hand in hers and standing up. She lets go of your hands and walked backwards a few steps. And to
your surprise, she starts running towards you, drawing a distressed sound from you. "Yunjin what are you-"

Before you know it, the two of you are hit to the ground once again. Eyes widening, you immeidately stand up to offer your hand to help her up. Yunjin slowly looks up at you and lets her eyes widen.

She instantly sits up and tucks her long black hair behind ear before saying, "I love you." Only then did it click in your brain that she was re-enacting the events of the first day you two met. Heart softening, you pull her into your embrace once again.

"Is that your way of saying 'I love you' back?" You laugh, holding her tight in your arms.

"Bingo!" She chirps.

It all started with a fall, and a confession. Followed by endless yearning and affection, before finally you two found your way into each other lives once again.

-------
a/n; SORRY FOR THE SHITTY ENDING I DONT KNOW HOW TOW ND BTHIS HMCHAPTER NOOOOO

also hello everybody WOW its been awhile ive been reading through ur comments and lord to say im touched is an understatement. These few months ive been reading alot of novels and trying to expand my vocab in order to become a better writer so here i am! here writing the yunjin extra chapter yall all deserved. idk if one day ill write a sucrose extra but we'll see!

holy shit THE AYATO LEAKS he is so very prerty i want to draw him i want to write about him. i dontwant to make this too long so i hope you enjoyed this chapter and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 110K READS its insane how far stay with me has come i've never expected this book to blow up at all. thank you truly from the bottom of my heart. im glad yall enjoyed this book the writing is truly horrible at the start but im glad yall pulled through😭

when yall say this is your fav albedo fic i literally cannot believe it my writing was so mediocre and when i first started writing this book YUNJIN WASNT EVEN A PLAYABLE CHARACTER YET. its so crazy i cannot believe it.

okay Anyways thank you so much once again and happy reading! so sorry for going missing for a few months i was busy with school and also my art acc

til next time!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

68.9K 2.7K 20
Mondstadt was destroyed. Everyone had a hard time getting themselves back together. Their homes were gone, family members dead. Everyone grieved, eve...
56.8K 1K 24
"I know somewhere you can stay, I bet you'll get along really fast...I hope. He's pretty smart but he does get pretty annoying in arguments sometimes...
3.7K 109 14
[QUIT] "I'm so glad." "So glad about what?" "That I'm finally yours to love." After barely making it out alive of Inazuma during the Sakoku Decree, y...
5.6K 255 24
Anachronistic - (adj) belonging to a period other than that portrayed. After countless struggles of escaping from Inazuma and its' Sakoku Vision Decr...