๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐š๐ฅ ~ a VMINKOOK sto...

By oaktreesap

The weirdo, the loner, and the new kid. Will it become a friendship or.. something more? More

โ€ข๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ‘โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ’โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ“โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ”โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ•โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ–โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ—โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ€ข
โ€ข๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโ€ข
โ€ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ€ข
โ€ข๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โ€ข
โ€ข๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽโ€ข

โ€ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ€ข

248 14 1
By oaktreesap

Jungkook P.O.V.-

I can't stop smiling. He's too cute. I love him with all my heart and soul. I know he's the one for me, but he's dating someone else. I wouldn't want to intrude on that, right? He probably wouldn't either. God, I really do love him.

-
jjk.the.bunny: why do people do that tho?
kth.the.alien: do what kookie
jjk.the.bunny: give mixed signals-
jjk.the.bunny: like its hard to understand ppl when they do that
kth.the.alien: no idea, sounds mean
kth.the.alien: why?
jjk.the.bunny: no reason just wondering
kth.the.alien: ah okay
kth.the.alien: ur so cute
-

I slammed my phone down face-down on the bed.

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

"Jungkookie, come down! Dinner is ready!" Eomma called out, cutting off my thoughts.

"Okay, coming!" I replied before looking at thelong mirror next to my closet.

Sitting with crossed-legs on my bed, I had my phone in my hands resting on my knees. I'm hunched forward towards the phone and my hair is a mess. I'm wearing gray sweat-shorts and no shirt, and then I notice the unnecessarily red hue spreading on my face. It travels all the way down to my shoulders up to my ears.

Annoyed by my posture, I sit up a little straighter and turn off my phone. Did he just call me cute? I had to confirm that I wasn't imagining it. I opened my phone and saw the words on my screen again. Yep, they were real.

I shut off my phone and tossed it to the end of the bed, bringing my legs in, hugging them and hiding my face. I could feel my face progressively getting hotter as I tried not to scream.

Usually I would try to calm down before I faced my parents, but, today, I said screw it. I grabbed the black short-sleeved V-neck that was hanging on the back of my chair and pulled it over my head before walking out.

When I walked downstairs, my mothers were already eating. I waddled over and plopped into my chair, eating silently. Mom, who was just talking to Eomma, suddenly stopped and stared at me while I ate. I tried ignoring it and just kept focusing on my chewing, but I could feel her eyes shooting lasers into the top of my head.

Finally, I looked up and she was smirking. "What? Why are you looking at me, mom?"

"Your face is red."

"And?"

"It only gets red when you're embarrassed." My mom retaliated.

"Or when you're scared," Eomma suggested, while still focusing on her food.

"That's true. When you're nervous, you get pale. It's the exact opposite. Very weird." Mom nodded at Eomma's statement, then spoke to me with her fork pointed at me, her mouth half full, "So what's up, Jungkookie?"

I roll my eyes. Sometimes I feel like my mothers know me too well. It would be so much easier to hide things from them if they didn't know me from the inside out. Either way, it's not like I'd lie to them anyways.

"Just my stupid crush.." I mumble, filling my mouth with another spoonful of rice.

"On Taehyung, right?" Eomma says without looking up, resuming to blow on her food after she commented. It makes my head shoot up and look at her with wide eyes.

"How do you know his name?" I look at them both and they start smiling at each other. "What is it?"

"Jungkookie, you talk in your sleep," Mom said, like that's all the explanation I needed. And it was. I started turning red again, I could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second. After processing what she meant by that, in which I've mentioned him before in my sleep, I just started looking around for an excuse, as if it were written on the furniture.

"I-I, uhm, It's because-" I will not make eye contact with them. That will make everything worse. For me, at least.

"It's okay, Jungkookie, it's not a bad thing-" I cut her off because I couldn't take it anymore.

"He's in a relationship." I said while staring down at my bowl like it's the most interesting thing in the world. That made them stop talking.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jungkookie," Mother's voice said sadly, and I just nodded and continued eating. I ate and kept my mouth full until my bowl was empty. It seemed endless. After I finished, I went to wash my bowl.

I could hear my parents whispering in the other room, but I couldn't make out the words. I sighed. Saying it out loud makes it feel so much more real.

I turned on the water and started to wash my dishes. It felt calming as the cold water poured down on my hands, washing off the left-over contents in my bowl in a satisfying way. I grabbed the bright yellow sponge, lathering it with some very pretty baby blue soap that was freshly-scented and cleaned out the bowl, leaving only me and my thoughts.

I'm still kind of sad that Taehyung didn't get what I was talking about. That it was about him. It's okay though, because I will wait for him. However long it takes.

-

It was break again, and usually I would just sit there and try to ignore the girls. There's been less since my first day, but some of them are very stubborn. Especially this one,who's been asking me to eat with her this whole break.

"Jungkook-ah, do you want my kimchi? I have a lot."

I shake my head without looking up to see who the voice belonged to. I had one earbud in while looking down at my bouncing leg with my arms crossed over my chest. It was mostly to show that I didn't want to talk, but also because it was comfortable.

"But you haven't eaten yet," The voice was small, and sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just shook my head again and tried to finish the conversation with, "I'm good."

Apparently, it wasn't obvious enough, because I saw hands shoot out into the line of my eyesight, holding a plastic tub of rice and kimchi. "It's really good, though."

I was about to say no once more, but I noticed something. There was only one voice and not 10, the person's shoes were tall black boots with multiple buckles that looked too similar to the ones I own, and the hands. The hands looked too familiar, I would never forget. It shocked me so much that I looked up to see a shy smiling face.

"Jimin-hyung?" It took me by surprise, and I sounded a lot more startled than I meant for it to.

"Ah, yeah. Sorry, were you not expecting that?" Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and looked away, embarrassed. His hand retracted the food when he looked back at me. "I just noticed that you haven't eaten yet, and it's pretty unhealthy."

A slow smile made its way on my face. I was happy that he was not as "repellent" towards me now. I took out my earbud and sat up, patting the seat next to me on the bench. "No, it's all right. I'll have some, come sit."

He did as I said, but sat weirdly far away from me. Jimin was staring at his food, and handed me the box of kimchi rice. Now that I had a closer look, it was kimchi fried rice. I had this yesterday for dinner, but I didn't want to mention that to him.

I opened the box and smiled at him after grabbing the metal chopsticks out of my backpack. "Did you already eat, Jimin-hyung?"

He nodded, staring straight forward as if there was something super interesting on the bush. It was a little weird, but I shrugged it off, eating the food he brought. I'm not even going to lie, this shit is so good. I started devouring it all, not caring about being polite. It was so much better than last night's dinner, and it was more flavorful. It was like nothing I'd tasted before.

Somehow, I stopped myself and made sure I had swallowed everything. I was already three-quarters done. I turned to him, and saw him smiling at me. I had a feeling that he was probably watching me. "Did you make this?"

Jimin nodded with a shy smile, "Is it okay? I haven't cooked in a while," he said while brushing a loose piece of hair behind his ear again. It was no use, since it fell back onto his forehead, but he didn't move it again. For no reason at all, I wanted to move it again, so I could see his face clearly. Maybe it was because he was being nice to me, but he seemed cuter suddenly.

Just as I was about to ask him about Taehyung, the bell rang. I pouted to myself. Why am I always cut off? I packed up the food and handed it back to him, using the napkin to clean off my chopsticks and put it back into its case. "Thank you, Jimin."

I turned to him with a smile. Jimin just squinted, in which I'm sure he was smiling, his eyes and nodding before running off with his case. He can act so weird sometimes. Maybe he's bipolar, you never know. I shrugged, packing up my backpack and sitting up.

After watching him leave, I grabbed the folded and wrinkled paper out of the front pocket of my backpack and unfolded it, studying my writing. My list, that I wrote months ago. Seems so long ago, even though it wasn't. I bit my lip and looked up at everyone, moving around to get to their classes, and looked back at the paper. Before I could think about it too much, I grabbed my pencil and added one more step, the one that I took away before. I had to add it because it definitely applies now, even if he's in a relationship. I have to get it off my chest:

| 8. confess my feelings to taehyung.

---

a/n:

okay so, JIKOOK OMG: jimin is hiding his crush not so well, but i mean hes trying- and jk is normal jk: oblivious to most things. and then tae having no idea whats going on :( oh well itll make sense soon :) also if you're wondering why jungkook needs to talk to tae, you can refer back to chapter 13 (his "list"). also this is what jungkooks fine ass looked in the sweat shorts but its shorts and grey :D youre welcome

- me <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 5.3K 23
Jungkook gave up love a long time ago. It did him wrong and he's decided that there's no such thing. It's not really real. So, what happens when one...
165 11 10
*On Hold* Started - 14-01-2024 Ends - This is the story where, Jimin already in love with Jungkook but Jungkook is dumb and immature Members decided...
360K 6K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...
104K 4.3K 42
A innocent child hood game which with growing age has growing boundaries. Taehyung and Jungkook both end up moving in with each other to pursue a bu...