Freaky Fusion (oneshots)

By ZayyDup

For all us freaky fucks who just want some Madnessa action😏😏 There is alot of warnings!!!!!!!!! If you don'... More

"You're kinky, huh"
Punish you
Shy
Try new things (part 2)
No jealousy needed

Try new things (part 1)

1.6K 8 13
By ZayyDup

~Madelaine's pov~

"Daddy!!"I yelled while sitting on the couch. I heard no responds and I groaned."Daddy!" I yelled again but I still heard nothing.

I sighed and stood up to go look for her. Not in the kitchen, not in the basement, not in the gym, so she must be upstairs. I walk up and its silent. I knock on Vanessa's office door and I hear a soft mumble.

I open the door and see Vanessa in her usual spot behind her desk working through emails."Daddy?"I spoke softly but she didn't remove her eyes from her computer.

"Yes princess?"She kept looking at the emails and I went to stand next to her. I softly poked her shoulder and she turned her head vaguely towards me, but her eyes remained on the screen.

Once she finished reading the email she looked up at me with her big brown eyes."What's up princess."She asked and I looked down. She followed my eyes and it landed on my hand which was already rubbing against my clothed folds.

"Ooh."She smirked and looked back up."I know what my princess want."She spoke and looked back down."Daddy please."

"Beg for me baby."She spoke and I looked all the way down to where my hand is. I looked back at Vanessa and quickly grabbed her hand and replaced it with my own.

My head fell backwards as she worked her magical fingers on my clothed pussy. She pulled away and I let out a cry."Please daddy please."I begged and she pulled me closer. She placed her fingers back where it was and I moaned loudly.

She took her hand away for the second time but just as I was about to cry out she placed a hard kiss to my lips. She forced her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. She groaned and grinded forward making me feel her hard on.

"Yes princess, yes I'll fuck you."She whispered against my lips as her eyes remain closed."Yes yes yes."I moaned as her movements started up faster then before.

She pulled away and gave me a look."Should I undress you or so you wanna?"She asked me and I already knew what I wanted.

She knew I am shy. I always have been and the reason she asks everytime if she should undress me or I myself, is because she doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable.

Honestly I love her so much for that.

So I walked back towards her door but before I could even reach the door she pushed me up against the wall.

"Where do you think your going princess?"She asked me and I looked at her with a confused look and a smirk appeared on her beautiful face."T-to our room."I stuttered and she shook her head."We're trying something different today."She smirked at me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and kept eye contact with her.

She placed me down infront of her desk, took her computer, moved it and everything else ontop she threw of the desk. I kept looking at what she was doing and saw her smirk again.

She walked up to behind me, placed a hand on my stomach and the other on my back. She bended me forward and I held my arms beneath me. She took her hands away and ran it down my back. Once she got to my pants she teasingly pulled it down with my panties and I heard her curse.

"You're so wet. Is this all for me?"She ask, rubbing her finger through my folds like earlier. I let out a moan and she spanked my ass.

"No noice baby."She told me and went back to what she was doing. I did my best to stay still and keep quiet but it was quite more complicated then it may sound.

We have never done this. She's never bended me over a desk, spanked me or told me to be quiet. Fuck knows what else she might do to me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of metal making noices. I look behind me to see Vanessa removing her belt followed by her pants and boxers letting her 9 inch jump out.

Fuck, I forgot how big she is, I mentally moaned.

"Be a good girl okay darling."She told me and I nodded. She spanked me again and I bucked forward, hitting my already sensitive pussy against the hard table.

"Yes daddy. I'm a good girl for you."I told her.

~Vanessa's pov~

"Good girl."I said rubbing her already red ass cheek. I slowly moved my lower body forward, letting my dick slide over her wet cunt.

She moaned at the feeling and I spanked her again."No noice."I reminded her and she nodded."Yes daddy."She moaned but tried to hide it.

I took my now wet dick away and took two fingers and did the same. I pushed a finger into her and her hips bucked again, but backwards into my finger this time. I slowly fucked into her for a frw trusts before adding another.

Once the second finger entered, I already fucked harder. I curled my fingers up against her sides and she squirmed under my touch.

"Such a good girl."I husked and she bucked back into my fingers again. I took my thumb and made circles above the place my other fingers were at.

She breathing became even more laboured then it already was previously and I knew she was close. So I pulled my fingers out of her and she shot up."What the fuck?!"I heard her yelling voice and I pushed her back down."I was about to cu-oh fuck!"She moaned as I pumped my dick, partly, into her.

"Oh fuck, this feels good."She gripped the edges of the desk for support while I grabbed her hips. I started jack hammering into her and she made a noice with each trust.

"You can be so glad I stretched you out already, or I would have been fucking this pretty pussy up. Touching yourself without daddy's permission? Bad girl."I spanked her and ahe moaned."Just imagine you asking me to slow down because I was hurting the insides of you. Huh, just think. This big cock stretching you out again. I can remember the day I did. It was so beautiful. The way your face made when I first started pushing into you.

You were so tight, weren't you. Daddy stretched this exact pussy out so you can take daddy's dick. You furrowed your brows so perfectly and the noices you muffled against my shoulder as you bit down to get rid of the pain. And when I started slowly trusting into you, how could I forget."I groaned at the memory and threw my head backwards, my eyes closing when and I felt a poke on my hand.

I look back down to see Madelaine looking over her shoulder at me."Yes princess?"I asked and she took a deep breath."Y-you can."She said and I looked at her confused."You can stretch me out again. You've never fucked me with your entire dick. We still have half-half way to go."She reminded me and a smirk grew on my face.

"Such a smart girl."I told her and she looked back infront of her. I looked down to see I have always only fucked her with half my dick.

Crazy right? I just never got to the end before she would tap out or cum.

I push forward a little and I could hear Mads voice get stuck in her throat."Can you take anymore princess?"I asked her and she slightly nodded."I stopped trusting forward, pulled out and turned her around."Baby, can you take it? I don't want to hurt you."

"Daddy I can take it. I promise, just please."She begged and I placed my hands on either sides of her head before pressing my lips against hers.

I kissed her passionately with tongue before pulling away and staring into her eyes."I love you so much, you know. I never want to hurt you. Will you tell me if I do?"I asked her and she nodded."Yes daddy I will, but you never hurt me."I nodded peaking her lips once again before turning her around and bending her forward again.

I slowly entered her again and she moaned softly into her hand, which she is now biting. I pussed another inch into her and she hissed."Fuck."She groaned and I stopped."You're stretching me so damn g-shit."I pushed a little further and I could feel how tight she is. I wanted to push again but she stopped me."No, stop daddy please. It hurts."She pleaded and I stopped.

I brought my hand down to rub around her entrance and she hissed again."Sorry baby, it'll be gone soon. Daddy will take care of you."I told her and she nodded as her head was laying against her arm.

"Daddy's sorry princess. It will be by soon."I assured her again but this time she said nothing. I pulled out a bit, slowly not to hurt her, and stopped again. I continued rubbing around her entrance and I could feel my finger rub against myself now and then.

She started moaning again meaning the pain was slowly starting to fade. I kept rubbing her, and it was as if I could feel the pain disappear.

"Daddy's not going any further today. Can I just continue with my tongue princess?"I asked her and she nodded. I slowly removed my dick from her and ahs sighed. I turned her around and picked her up, placing her on the table.

I gave her another long but passionate kiss and held her waist tightly. I went for her cheek before going to her jaw and neck. I lowered myself to her chest and sucked on both breasts.

She let out laboured moans and I smirked against her stomach. I licked up till between her cleavage before licking down again.

I left open mouthed kisses down unt I got to her waistline and licked sideways. I went down and kissed her thighs, preparing her so I won't hurt her again.

I kissed back up and went for her pussy next. I gave small and soft licks making her moan and buck her hips. I held them down and started licking more agressively - not to much - but small.

I layed soft kisses against her entrance before looking up to see her staring at me from her position.

Resting on her elbows - that's ganna be painful later - her head resting backwards and her eyes looking innocent.

I pressed my tongue into her and she moaned loudly."Fuck daddy."She layed further back and I continued on her.

Within a few trusts with my tongue she came into my mouth and it tasted like heaven.

I licked her clean and went back up, letting her pull me into a much needed kiss. She pulled away and breathed heavily."Fuck daddy that was good."She told me and I layed her sideways so she could lay down correctly.

I climbed ontop of her, before pushing myself into her halfway again, and collapsing onto her. I layed my head in her chest and breathed happily."What are you doing?"She asked with a giggle and I looked up."You keep my dick warm and I like the feeling of you around me, and these babies," I squeesed her boobs,"are so soft."I placed my head back to its position and she laughed.

"I love you."She said and I kissed her chest."I love you more."

_________________

There will be another part of this!!!
LEMME NOW WHAT YA'LL THINK SO I CAN KEEP MY DIRTY MIND UP<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
95.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
88.6K 3.1K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...